2023 - 2024 NASCAR No SRX in 2024

70,543 Views | 1280 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TheStorm
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79 said:

Knew that it was going to happen, but if/when it does, I will be watching to see how many people actually pay or want to watch.
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
Heart of America 200, Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, KS
Qualifying FS1, noon
Race FS1, 8 p.m.

NASCAR RaceDay: NCTS Setup: Kansas Speedway FS1, 7 p.m

NASCAR Cup Series
Advent Health 400, Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, KS
Qualifying FS1, 5 p.m.

NASCAR Race Hub: Weekend Edition FS1, 4 p.m.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Wolfer79 said:

That's one of my favorites so far.
Wow, now that really looks good... wonder why no one runs a solid color scheme anymore? That NAPA car when it was solid navy was absolute badass.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Wolfer79 said:

I wasn't a Bill Elliot fan, when he was driving, so, as nice as this car is… it doesn't move me…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wolfer79
'It's a lot of fun': Thousands of NASCAR fans descend on Kansas Speedway for weekend

races

https://www.kmbc.com/article/its-a-lot-of-fun-thousands-of-nascar-fans-descend-on-kansas-speedway-for-weekend-races/43809139#
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wolfer79 said:

I wasn't a Bill Elliot fan, when he was driving, so, as nice as this car is… it doesn't move me…

Same here by being a Bill fan, but it's better looking than most of the throwbacks this year..JMO
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Same here by being a Bill fan, but it's better looking than most of the throwbacks this year..JMO
Fair enough…. Although the 43 car is over the top awesome!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Not bad…

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
Agree . Also, forgot about the 43.
Wolfer79
Sunday, May 7
7:30 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub: Best of Radioactive: Kansas (re-air), FS2
8 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series practice and qualifying at Kansas Speedway (re-air), FS2
2 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NASCAR Cup Series at Kansas Speedway, FS1
3 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Advent Health 400 at Kansas Speedway, FS1
6:30 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub: Best of Radioactive: Kansas (re-air), FS2

On MRN:
2 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Advent Health 400 at Kansas Speedway
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Cup Series
Advent 400, Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, KS
Race FS1, 3 p.m.
NASCAR RaceDay: Kansas Speedway FS1, 2 p.m.
caryking
Somebody please tell me what Chastain did, that was wrong…. I didn't see the race, today; however, I did see Ross pop Noah…

What I haven't seen is what Ross supposedly did to get Noah so mad..

Joe Biden
PossumJenkins
Ross got tight coming out of 4 and the 42 was to his outside. There was very minimal contact but the 42 ended up scraping the wall. Cut a tire and spun a lap or two later. Ross hasn't done himself any favors lately…but Gragson is a little *****
Packchem91
Wolfer79 said:

Awesome Bill From Dawsonville!

That is a beautiful car!
Packchem91
PossumJenkins said:

Ross got tight coming out of 4 and the 42 was to his outside. There was very minimal contact but the 42 ended up scraping the wall. Cut a tire and spun a lap or two later. Ross hasn't done himself any favors lately…but Gragson is a little *****

I didn't see the incident in the race (but the highlight looked like what you said)

But it sure did escalate quickly. Ross looked like he was expecting a casual conversation , but when Gragson put his hands on him, he took action.
Gragson seems like the standard spoiled brat
ncsupack1
Packchem91 said:

PossumJenkins said:

I didn't see the incident in the race (but the highlight looked like what you said)

But it sure did escalate quickly. Ross looked like he was expecting a casual conversation , but when Gragson put his hands on him, he took action.

The issue for the 1 going forward is that he is alone out there. Right or wrong that's how it is, going to be hard to win a championship with a lot of the field hating you. He has a reputation now, so going forward he has a bullseye.
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

PossumJenkins said:

Nah. Ross was just way smarter than Gragson... note how Ross, is holding Gragson's right with his left the entire time they are "talking"... then when Gragson starts to push, kapow!

Only one punch thrown that I saw.

Yeah, Ross isn't the most popular guy out there right now, but what happened contact-wise late yesterday was one of the far less egregious events of his... Gragson just seems like a little punk.
Wolfer79
Monday, May 8
2 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Heart of America 200 at Kansas Speedway (re-air), FS1
4 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series AdventHealth 400 at Kansas Speedway (re-air), FS1
6 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub, FS1
10 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series AdventHealth 400 at Kansas Speedway (re-air), FS2

Tuesday, May 9
1 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Heart of America 200 at Kansas Speedway (re-air), FS2
3 a.m., ARCA Menards Series: Dawn 150 at Kansas Speedway (re-air), FS2
5 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub: Best of Radioactive: Kansas (re-air), FS2
7 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series AdventHealth 400 at Kansas Speedway (re-air), FS2
6 p.m., Dale Jr. Download, Peacock
9 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series AdventHealth 400 at Kansas Speedway (re-air), FS2

Wednesday, May 10
Midnight, NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Heart of America 200 at Kansas Speedway (re-air), FS2
2 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub: Best of Radioactive: Darlington (re-air), FS2
7 p.m., NASCAR's Greatest Races: 2003 NASCAR Cup Series Carolina Dodge Dealers 400 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
10 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub: Best of Radioactive: Darlington (re-air), FS2
11 p.m., The Nascarcade (re-air), FS2

Thursday, May 11

Friday, May 12
Noon, NASCAR Pace Lap, MAVTV
3 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series practice and qualifying at Darlington Raceway, FS1
3 p.m., NASCAR Pace Lap (re-air), MAVTV
4:30 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Weekend Edition: Darlington, FS1
5 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series practice and qualifying at Darlington Raceway, FS1
6:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay NCTS: Darlington, FS1
7:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Buckle Up South Carolina 200 at Darlington Raceway, FS1
10 p.m., NASCAR's Greatest Races: NASCAR Cup Series 2011 Southern 500 at Darlington (re-air), FS1

On MRN:
7 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Buckle Up South Carolina 200 at Darlington Raceway

Saturday, May 13
1 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series practice and qualifying at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS1
2:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Buckle Up South Carolina 200 (re-air), FS1
6:30 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series practice and qualifying at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS1
8 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub: Best of Radioactive: Darlington (re-air), FS2
8:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Buckle Up South Carolina 200 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
10:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series practice at Darlington Raceway, FS2
11 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series practice and qualifying at Darlington Raceway, FS1
1 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay NXS: Darlington, FOX
1:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Shriner's Children 200 at Darlington Raceway, FOX
3:30 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Berlin Raceway, FloRacing
6:05 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Florence Motor Speedway, FloRacing
6:45 p.m., NASCAR Pinty's Series at Sunset Speedway, FloRacing
7 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at South Boston Speedway, FloRacing
7 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Langley Speedway, FloRacing
7:30 p.m., IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge at Laguna Seca, Peacock
7:45 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Bowman Gray Stadium, FloRacing
8:15 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at All American Speedway, FloRacing
9 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series practice and qualifying at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS1
9:30 p.m., ARCA Menards Series East: Music City 200 at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway, FloRacing
10 p.m., NASCAR Season Opener at Alaska Raceway Park, FloRacing

On MRN:
10:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series practice and qualifying at Darlington Raceway
1 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Shriner's Children 200 at Darlington Raceway

Sunday, May 14
4 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series practice and qualifying at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
6 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Shriner's Children 200 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
1:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay NCS: Darlington, FS1
3 p.m., IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship at Laguna Seca, NBC
3 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Goodyear 400 at Darlington Raceway, FS1
6:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series Post-Race Show: Darlington, FS1
7 p.m., NASCAR 75: The Greatest Countdown Show Ever!, FS1
8 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub: Best of Radioactive: Darlington (re-air), FS1

On MRN:
2 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Goodyear 400 at Darlington Raceway
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

PossumJenkins said:

Nah. Ross was just way smarter than Gragson... note how Ross, is holding Gragson's right with his left the entire time they are "talking"... then when Gragson starts to push, kapow!

Only one punch thrown that I saw.

Yeah, Ross isn't the most popular guy out there right now, but what happened contact-wise late yesterday was one of the far less egregious events of his... Gragson just seems like a little punk.

We agree
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Packchem91 said:

PossumJenkins said:

The issue for the 1 going forward is that he is alone out there. Right or wrong that's how it is, going to be hard to win a championship with a lot of the field hating you. He has a reputation now, so going forward he has a bullseye.
I agree...

Kyle Busch

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Packchem91 said:

PossumJenkins said:

I agree...

Kyle Busch
And Noah Gragson's reputation isn't/wasn't that great. You can see from the video, Ross told him 3 times to stop. Noah got what was coming to him. IMHO, it was a racing issue on the track
caryking
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Packchem91 said:

PossumJenkins said:

I agree...

Kyle Busch
And Noah Gragson's reputation isn't/wasn't that great. You can see from the video, Ross told him 3 times to stop. Noah got what was coming to him. IMHO, it was a racing issue on the track
I finally saw the video. Ross' reputation is creating this fire drill... That's unfortunate, as I'm a big fan of his...

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Packchem91 said:

PossumJenkins said:

I agree...

Kyle Busch
Him and Little Gibbs have had at least a couple of scraps together in Infinity over the last couple of years before this... and Gragson seems to be the one that always "takes it on the chin" (pun intended)...
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Packchem91 said:

PossumJenkins said:

I agree...

Kyle Busch

Agree. The difference between KB and RC is that other drivers respect KB, I don't think the drivers feel the same about Ross. Ross and only Ross can fixed this, this isn't the old system of Championships based on points, he needs friends out there come playoff time.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Packchem91 said:

PossumJenkins said:

I agree...

Kyle Busch

Agree. The difference between KB and RC is that other drivers respect KB, I don't think the drivers feel the same about Ross. Ross and only Ross can fixed this, this isn't the old system of Championships based on points, he needs friends out there come playoff time.
Based on his own comments, last season, I don't think Ross is about making friends, in NASCAR. It appears, NASCAR is his job and his family is his life…

Possum can probably chime in…

Joe Biden
PossumJenkins
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Packchem91 said:

PossumJenkins said:

I agree...

Kyle Busch

Based on his own comments, last season, I don't think Ross is about making friends, in NASCAR. It appears, NASCAR is his job and his family is his life…

Possum can probably chime in…
Yeah...it's hard man. I feel like each week I'm watching holding my breath. Haha. There are definitely some times he has stepped over the aggressive line, but also I think there's some guys who just don't like him being up there. But he for sure is not concerned about winning popularity contests with the drivers I can tell you that. The thing with Ross that's different and that I respect more than anything (I think i've told the story here of how my group got him his big break)...but I've been around all the drivers over the past 15 years with various levels of friendships, acquaintances, working relationships etc. Every single one of them comes in willing to do whatever sponsor appearance and race whatever car they can get in, whatever it takes. Then they all find some success and inevitably they change. Every single one...Ross is the only driver I've been around who hasn't. He's still the same guy who will go to a volunteer fire department in the middle of nowhere and not complain about it once. Nothing he does on the track can change that for me.
TheStorm
I think Chastain is going to end up being just fine... He'll fix a few things along the way, but he is definitely going to stay aggressive, and the sport needs someone like that.

He's made some overly aggressive moves that have cost some guys opportunities to be in races this year again already, but it's like Bowyer said Sunday... if he was riding in the back, doing these same things no one would care.

They only care because he's beating people.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not his biggest fan by any means, but it's starting to get to the point where all the complaining is just too much piling on, and at least we all agree that what happened late Sunday was a big nothing burger...

Oh, and am I allowed to say that Noah Gragson is a punk?
caryking
All I can say is: I like Dale Earnhardt for who he was and I like Ross Chastain for who he is.

Joe Biden
Wolfer79
caryking
Wolfer79 said:

Nice looking car…

Joe Biden
Wolfer79
.@FS1 earned a 1.35 rating and 2.352 million viewers for Sunday's @NASCAR Cup Series race at Kansas.

Last year's Kansas race got a 1.43 rating/2.337 million viewers, while the 2022 race that went up against @F1Miami (and was on Mother's Day), Darlington, got a 1.45/2.614M.

Wolfer79
.@NASCAR beat @F1 in total viewers Sunday, while F1 beat NASCAR in the 18-49 demo though NASCAR was on cable.

1) NASCAR (FS1): 1.35 rating and 2.352 million viewers
18-49 demo: 430,000 viewers

2) F1 (ABC, including pre-race): 0.90 rating and 1.646M
18-49 demo: 625,000
ncsupack1
I was looking forward to seeing these numbers, if you are NASCAR you should be happy.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

I was looking forward to seeing these numbers, if you are NASCAR you should be happy.
Yea, I'm surprised by those numbers. Actually, I watched the F1 race, instead of NASCAR. Outside of the over produced beginning, of the F1 intro, it was good. That said, the racing, at Kansas, was awesome, from the highlights, I've seen.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yea, I'm surprised by those numbers. Actually, I watched the F1 race, instead of NASCAR. Outside of the over produced beginning, of the F1 intro, it was good. That said, the racing, at Kansas, was awesome, from the highlights, I've seen.

Just my opinion, but the Kansas race was the best race of the year so far.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.