Trump Biden Polls

73,929 Views | 810 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Civilized
ncsualum05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh hell why not... here we go for ****s and giggles. I'll come on here after wards and accept my virtual shaming or glory pending....

FL: Trump 2.5%
GA: Trump 5%
NC: Trump 4%
AZ: Trump 3%
NV: Biden 1.5%
MN: Trump 1% (flip)
WI: Trump 1.5%-2%
MI: Trump 2%
PA: Trump 1.5%-2%
NH: Trump 0.5% (flip)

Those are the states that are closest and in play. TX is not... that's going Trump 8-10%. OH is not in play... Trump by around 8% there. and IA is not in play... similar to Ohio.
RunsWithWolves26
82TxPackFan said:

Latest polling number updates from Trafalgar:

NC Trump +2.1 (Date 10/31)
FL Trump +2.7 (Date 10/29)
OH Trump +4.8 (Date 11/1)
MI Trump +2.5 (Date 11/1)
AZ Trump +2.5 (Date 10/30)
PA Trump +1.9 (Date 11/2)

WI Biden +0.4 (Date 10/25)

IF Trafalgar numbers hold, it may be the end of media sponsored polls.

For some reason, I just can't wrap my head around this working out the way it is shown but then again, I've been wrong often before.
RunsWithWolves26
WolfQuacker said:

WPNfamily said:

82TxPackFan said:

With Texas and FL this would be a Trump win.
Strictly my observation / anecdotal take, but I'll be surprised if Trump takes NC. I've seen more Biden stuff in rural NC than I ever did Hillary. I hate both choices, so either way is a big fat L to me... just my prediction.

For me, it's the opposite. I work in rural NC and it takes almost an act of God to see anything Biden related anywhere. I'm almost shocked when I do.
packgrad
I'd say it's minimum 20-1 Trump-Biden in rural NC with what I've seen. Maybe worse. The opposite in cities.
IseWolf22
Civilized said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Lord I hope you're right about Haley but regardless, back to the polls and all their infinite wisdom!

Pubs will correctly assess that she's their antidote to Kamala. She's a really, really strong candidate. Much stronger than anyone we've had the last two cycles for sure.

I think she brings much of the same intelligence, empathy, relevant experience, and acumen as Kamala without the analogous misgivings to Kamala's very liberal voting history or prosecutorial past that some independents (and even some moderate libs) have.
She's gotta win the nomination first. This far out I don't think you can put her any higher than saying she'd be in the top 4-5 favorites. And if Trump wins, I think that drops her to a tier 2 contender.
The 2020 victor, and the margin of that victory will play a huge role in the 2024 nomination. She would be near the top of my personal list though.

ciscopack
IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Lord I hope you're right about Haley but regardless, back to the polls and all their infinite wisdom!

Pubs will correctly assess that she's their antidote to Kamala. She's a really, really strong candidate. Much stronger than anyone we've had the last two cycles for sure.

I think she brings much of the same intelligence, empathy, relevant experience, and acumen as Kamala without the analogous misgivings to Kamala's very liberal voting history or prosecutorial past that some independents (and even some moderate libs) have.
She's gotta win the nomination first. This far out I don't think you can put her any higher than saying she'd be in the top 4-5 favorites. And if Trump wins, I think that drops her to a tier 2 contender.
The 2020 victor, and the margin of that victory will play a huge role in the 2024 nomination. She would be near the top of my personal list though.

This is as far as Kamala will go unless she brings herself closer to the center in the next 4 years; then she'll have a shot.
cowboypack02
WolfQuacker said:

WPNfamily said:

82TxPackFan said:

Strictly my observation / anecdotal take, but I'll be surprised if Trump takes NC. I've seen more Biden stuff in rural NC than I ever did Hillary. I hate both choices, so either way is a big fat L to me... just my prediction.
I live in Rural NC. Most people here get tired of putting out Trump signs because they kept getting stolen.

My boss has has three stolen out of his yard and i've had several stolen off my two properties. The people I do see with signs either have their sign behind a fence or have a flag hanging right on the porch where you have to come way into the yard to get it.
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

How is Kamala...who couldn't get past the first democrat debate, and didn't pull 5% of their primary vote a strong candidate
82TxPackFan
RunsWithWolves26 said:

WolfQuacker said:

WPNfamily said:

82TxPackFan said:

For me, it's the opposite. I work in rural NC and it takes almost an act of God to see anything Biden related anywhere. I'm almost shocked when I do.
This is what I have seen as well.
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

You're missing my point and focusing on Trump only. There's a lot of censorship and big tech overreach that's going on and it's not just to Trump. Who cares about Trump... he has a huge microphone. It's the rest of conservative pundits and normal people that I'd be worried about.

98% of current Republican pushback is regarding their treatment of Trump, not other conservatives.

Nobody's complaining about Big Tech or the MSM's treatment of Mitch McConnell. LOL
ciscopack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

WolfQuacker said:

WPNfamily said:

82TxPackFan said:

I've lived in rural NC for 63 years; why would I want to upset friends, kinfolk and neighbors and put my mailbox, yard and cars in jeopardy? All of them love me to death...if they're long timers like me! They know cisco will fix their mower, or invite them to use his condo or fish in his pond or he'll cook them something to eat or he'll trim their shrubs, or he'll give them permission to hunt or he'll give them a ride or he'll paint for them or he'll fix their toilet... Doing something for others that need help makes you feel good! Let them have their signs......most yards have none like mine. Most rural Biden signs in yards; the people have lived here less than 5 years and probably don't go to the local church that has been taken over by politics and guarded by members with handguns. My long gone kin loved that church and each roll over in their graves. 1 is left and he can't believe it but it is so and he was a Deacon there 72 years ago. He was still teaching Sunday school in a Raleigh church 2 years ago at 91 and he studied his lesson each week for 6 hours from 3 or more sources.
Civilized
IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Of course. She'd be my favorite out of the gate to win the nomination though. The caveat should probably be 'if Trump loses tomorrow.'

If Trump wins we're maybe looking at entrenched Trumpism and Don Jr. in 2024.

Although who needs Don Jr. after Trump successfully eliminates presidential term limits. We'll be prying the presidency out of Trump Sr.'s cold dead hands in the year 2041.
IseWolf22
ciscopack said:

IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

This is as far as Kamala will go unless she brings herself closer to the center in the next 4 years; then she'll have a shot.

I've said before that I don't think Kamala is necessarily very progressive. She's a shameless politician who will take any position to win. As a California senator she played to her voting base, a very liberal state. At this level she'll probably moderate hoping to win the presidency later

That said, I think she's made some poor political choices, like embracing Medicare for all, so she may not navigate this well.
DrummerboyWolf
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SupplyChainPack
Such deception. Such hypocrisy.

Why does anyone trust any Democrat at this point is beyond me.

WPNfamily
Haley in 2024 would be awesome. I can only dream....
Civilized
cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

How is Kamala...who couldn't get past the first democrat debate, and didn't pull 5% of their primary vote a strong candidate

I'm talking about Nikki Haley being a very strong candidate, not Kamala.
caryking
I like Kristi Noem. I need to research more of her policies; however, being that she's a governor, perhaps she will try and allow governors do their job. Less federal programs...
GuerrillaPack
Brietbart White House Correspondent reports that the Biden campaign says Trump is "within one state of winning".

ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

Brietbart White House Correspondent reports that the Biden campaign says Trump is "within one state of winning".

Sounds like...get out the vote. smart.
metcalfmafia
Why do people trust Trafalgar over any other poll people?
Civilized
metcalfmafia said:

You'll have to define "people."
Packchem91
82TxPackFan said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

WolfQuacker said:

WPNfamily said:

82TxPackFan said:

This is what I have seen as well.
I haven't been in rural NC (or SC) much recently --- but I have been in several marinas. If the election were only made up of boat owners, I think Trump would win about 95 / 5.
Packchem91
metcalfmafia said:

Ends justify a means?
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

I like Kristi Noem. I need to research more of her policies; however, being that she's a governor, perhaps she will try and allow governors do their job. Less federal programs...
Kristi Noem is good. She did not shut down her state at all and let people take personal responsibility for their actions. As it should be. She is a freedom loving Conservative who hunts. There was video a couple of weeks ago of her bird hunting.

I could live with a Nikki Haley, Kristi Noem ticket.
DrummerboyWolf
metcalfmafia said:

He got it right in 2016. Only one other guy was close and I can't remember if that were Rassmussen or not. He said Trump would win Wisconsin, Michigan, and PA. I think he gets it right this time too. The other night he said Trump would win PA, but he thinks it needs to be by 4 or 5 percent due to the shenanigans that are going to be played out with the absentee ballots.
Ripper
Kristi Noem is a hottie.
jkpackfan
If all of these polls showing Biden ahead turn out to be wrong (which I seriously doubt) then there are gonna be a lot of people looking for new careers. Just don't see this being a repeat of last year.
Cthepack
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Kristi Noem is good. She did not shut down her state at all and let people take personal responsibility for their actions. As it should be. She is a freedom loving Conservative who hunts. There was video a couple of weeks ago of her bird hunting.

I could live with Kristi Noem and Nikki Haley also. Wife may get upset but a man can dream!
DrummerboyWolf
jkpackfan said:

If all of these polls showing Biden ahead turn out to be wrong (which I seriously doubt) then there are gonna be a lot of people looking for new careers. Just don't see this being a repeat of last year.
Jack Posobiec of OANN said yesterday or Saturday that all the Biden campaign people were putting out their resumes in DC. Poso is very well connected. Why would they be doing that if he was going to win?
Ripper
jkpackfan said:

Nope. Do weathermen get fired? They keep their jobs.
DrummerboyWolf
Cthepack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

I could live with Kristi Noem and Nikki Haley also. Wife may get upset but a man can dream!
Yea but that's a different dream. LOL
Cthepack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

It is! And I am sure my wife would ask why would I want to disappoint more women.
DrummerboyWolf
Cthepack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Cthepack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

It is! And I am sure my wife would ask why would I want to disappoint more women.
I hear you!!
Pacfanweb
DrummerboyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Jack Posobiec of OANN said yesterday or Saturday that all the Biden campaign people were putting out their resumes in DC. Poso is very well connected. Why would they be doing that if he was going to win?
Maybe because the election is almost here and after that they'll need new jobs?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.