Trump Biden Polls

73,597 Views | 810 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Civilized
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Comments are turned off on almost all videos on Joe Biden's YouTube account. However, here is one video (supposedly with "22 million" views from just a few days ago) in which the comments are on, and the comments are about 95% negative against Biden or in favor of Trump. See for yourself.

Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020

Bas2020

We are seeing early signs of a fairly easy Trump WIN in Florida right now.

Look, Florida is a weird state and does its own thing so hard to extrapolate this to the midwest or North Carolina... but these are all REALLY good signs that Trump is relatively safe in Florida.

As far as Florida goes it points to the polls being faked by the media once again... atleast off by 3-5 pts.

ciscopack
Vote cast : Drain the Swamp

GuerrillaPack
New poll now shows the race is a statistical dead heat:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/biden-sinking-crooked-democrat-plunges-6-3-points-one-week-presidential-race-now-statistical-dead-heat/

Quote:

BIDEN IS SINKING! Crooked Democrat Nominee's Lead PLUNGES 6.3 Points in ONE WEEK! Presidential Race Now a Statistical Dead Heat

The latest Investor's Business Daily poll has Biden leading President Trump 48 to 46 for Trump with a +/- 3.2 percent margin of error. That makes the race a statistical tie.

The IBD poll shows that Joe Biden's 8.6 point lead has shrunk to 2.3 points in the last seven days a 6.3 point drop!

https://www.investors.com/news/trump-vs-biden-poll-race-tightens-like-2016-ibd-tipp-2020-presidential-poll/

Quote:

The latest IBD/TIPP Trump vs. Biden poll update shows the Democratic challenger leading the Republican incumbent by 2.3 points, 48.1%-45.8%, in a four-way presidential poll of likely voters. Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen has the support of 3%, and Green Party candidate Howie Hawkins 0.9%.

Bas2020
I actually do think Biden is set to do well in NC. I don't think he can win, but it might be very close .Meanwhile he looks to be imploding everywhere else ...
packgrad
Hmmm. More Big Tech monopolies controlling the narrative.

packgrad
DrummerboyWolf
A bunch of Black Americans marching for Trump. I think the Black vote and the Hispanic vote is going to be monstrous for Trump this time. If he get 15-25% of the Black vote and more of the Hispanic vote he got last time(I think it was about 30% but don't quote me) then it's over.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
1MANWOLFPAK
It's just as easy for them to forgive pedophilia as it is infidelity
Bas2020 said:

I actually do think Biden is set to do well in NC. I don't think he can win, but it might be very close .Meanwhile he looks to be imploding everywhere else ...
ciscopack
I'm a Republican voting for Joe Biden over Trump. Because I'm an American first.
ciscopack
'Burn it down and start over': Ex-Republican strategist sounds off on party

Long-time Republican strategist Stuart Stevens says that he no longer recognizes the Republican Party under President Trump and says the party has collapsed.
bigeric
^^ & ^
The View from the Swamp.
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
ciscopack
"Vote for Trump or else!" the email's subject line proclaimed.

Washington Dozens of voters in a heavily Democratic county in Florida and across several states reported receiving emails on Thursday purporting to come from a right-wing group threatening to "come after" them unless they vote for President Trump.

But an examination of the messages, which are now under investigation by state and federal authorities, shows they were sent via servers located overseas, raising questions about their origin amid concerns about voter intimidation just two weeks before Election Day.

US voters are receiving threatening emails from foreign servers warning them to vote Trump 'or we will come after you'

Steve Williams
Staff
GuerrillaPack said:

The health experts named several alternatives that are also acceptable for maximal social distancing, including attending a Biden boat parade, a Biden car parade, and a Nickelback concert. Lol
Civilized
Using 538's polling averages and forecast model as of 10/21 morning update:

Nationally, Trump 42.1%/Biden 52.2%
Trump wins 12 in 100/Biden wins 88 in 100

In NC, Trump 46.2%/Biden 49.3%
Trump wins 32 in 100/Biden wins 68 in 100

Biden +8.0% in MI
Biden +6.2% in PA
Biden +7.3 in WI
Biden +3.8% in AZ

Tillis 47.4%/Cunningham 50.2%
Tillis wins 35 in 100/Cunningham wins 65 in 100.

Biden's national lead is nominally decreased from Saturday (now closer to 10 points than 10.5) but Biden's chances of winning went up very marginally, presumably due to there being less time for Trump to make up ground and also Biden's increasing projected vote share in several key battleground states.

The race in PA continues to tighten; AZ is steady; and MI and WI have seen nominal increases for Biden.

In NC, Trump and Biden showed equal upticks in voter share but again given that Trump now has less time to make up ground, Biden's chances of winning went up marginally.

Tillis' projected vote share went up marginally and Cunningham's was flat so we saw a nominal increase in Tillis' chance to win re-election.
ncsualum05
Civilized said:

Using 538's polling averages and forecast model as of 10/21 morning update:

Nationally, Trump 42.1%/Biden 52.2%
Trump wins 12 in 100/Biden wins 88 in 100

In NC, Trump 46.2%/Biden 49.3%
Trump wins 32 in 100/Biden wins 68 in 100

Biden +8.0% in MI
Biden +6.2% in PA
Biden +7.3 in WI
Biden +3.8% in AZ

Tillis 47.4%/Cunningham 50.2%
Tillis wins 35 in 100/Cunningham wins 65 in 100.

Biden's national lead is nominally decreased from Saturday (now closer to 10 points than 10.5) but Biden's chances of winning went up very marginally, presumably due to there being less time for Trump to make up ground and also Biden's increasing projected vote share in several key battleground states.

The race in PA continues to tighten; AZ is steady; and MI and WI have seen nominal increases for Biden.

In NC, Trump and Biden showed equal upticks in voter share but again given that Trump now has less time to make up ground, Biden's chances of winning went up marginally.

Tillis' projected vote share went up marginally and Cunningham's was flat so we saw a nominal increase in Tillis' chance to win re-election.
I appreciate you posting information and I mean no offense by this but all of this stuff is completely wrong. 538 is not what you think and at some point he's going to be exposed. If you follow most of the polls, 538, Cook, Sabato then you are going to be in for a huge shock.
bigeric
Is Trafalgar's track record any good?
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

I appreciate you posting information and I mean no offense by this but all of this stuff is completely wrong. 538 is not what you think and at some point he's going to be exposed. If you follow most of the polls, 538, Cook, Sabato then you are going to be in for a huge shock.

Why do you think so?

Was 'this stuff' wrong in 2008? Did it get 'exposed' in 2012?

How wrong was it even, really, in 2016?
GuerrillaPack
At this point we can stop looking at the phony polls as much, and start looking at the results that are already coming in from early voting -- which show that Republicans are already leading in states like Florida and Michigan.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

At this point we can stop looking at the phony polls as much, and start looking at the results that are already coming in from early voting -- which show that Republicans are already leading in states like Florida and Michigan.

Early voting isn't predictive.

Hillary was leading in early voting in many states she lost in 2016.
ncsualum05
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Why do you think so?

Was 'this stuff' wrong in 2008? Did it get 'exposed' in 2012?

How wrong was it even, really, in 2016?
Election polling has been intentionally bad most of this cycle. It is narrative shaping. Neither campaign believed it b/c they had their own internal accurate numbers plus their ground games. The media pushed the polling narratives and I guess some of the public buys it. That's happening now. I don't remember 2008 or 2012... I don't think polling was actively trying to push a narrative then. Things much worse now in effort to get rid of Trump. I was very wrong in 2016... they tried at the last second to make their final polls look closer. They'll probably do it again and already seeing signs of that.

I've been looking at some under the radar polls which are more accurate but not always on RCP. Trafalgar is good... pay attention to that one. Barris is good. Democracy Institute is good. They get accused of being right wingers but they have a better pulse on reality. But that's not really all I look at. Registration numbers, enthusiasm polling, gallup questions like are you better off than you were 4 years ago, primary results which are a big indicator, and now we also have some early voting modeling to look at. Look at Trump's ground game... Biden didn't even have one. He wasn't even out campaigning hardly at all until Labor Day and he's not doing it much now either. Trump is out there all over the place having massive rallies and events. 10s of thousands... and they are outdoors. People are lining up to see Trump. 18.1 million came out to vote for him in an uncontested primary. That record will probably hold forever... no incumbent has come close to that in primary voting.
ncsualum05
Think about it. If Biden was up by as much as some of these predictors and polls claimed he would've never left his home to begin with. Or at the very least they'd be holding events in Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Indiana... why? Because they'd have the others locked up. Most of his time is spent in PA. Dems starting to worry.
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

Think about it. If Biden was up by as much as some of these predictors and polls claimed he would've never left his home to begin with. Or at the very least they'd be holding events in Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Indiana... why? Because they'd have the others locked up. Most of his time is spent in PA. Dems starting to worry.

This is a whole bunch of subjective, echo chamber mumbo jumbo.

I trust math a lot more than that.

Also, we're supposed to believe that not one but many professional polling orgs with their reputations on the line are intentionally cooking their books to prop up Biden?

They're risking their career and all they've worked for, especially when it's not even clear how propping up Biden would actually help his campaign? How would that narrative help?

If anything, Democrats thinking they have this one in the bag would have a cooling effect on voter turnout which is the last thing Dems want this cycle.

How exactly would the narrative that Biden is winning handily help his campaign?
Bas2020
Bas2020
RunsWithWolves26
Polls are funny but 993 LIKELY voters doesn't scream out like a poll I will pay much attention to. Now, if they have one that has 4-5000 likely voters, that may get my attention.
Bas2020
Biden Corruption Scandal is Causing His Poll #s to crater.

And remember these polls are probably 4-7 days behind the news cycle.

Bas2020
Democrats appear "250,000" votes off their target # in Florida.

Appears Trump will WIN FLORIDA

IseWolf22
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Polls are funny but 993 LIKELY voters doesn't scream out like a poll I will pay much attention to. Now, if they have one that has 4-5000 likely voters, that may get my attention.
That's why the poll aggregators are good to look at. 1000 voters may not mean much. But when you have many polls, from multiple organizations, you can draw conclusions
DrummerboyWolf
IseWolf22 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

That's why the poll aggregators are good to look at. 1000 voters may not mean much. But when you have many polls, from multiple organizations, you can draw conclusions

Only if those polls use the same methodology. Most of the media polls use flawed methodology anyway, so you cannot trust most of them. Now in the next few weeks, they will show the polls getting closer because if they don't, nobody will believe them. They always over sample Dems and under sample Reps or they will go into a moderate Republican district in the suburbs and sway the poll that way.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

IseWolf22 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Only if those polls use the same methodology. Most of the media polls use flawed methodology anyway, so you cannot trust most of them. Now in the next few weeks, they will show the polls getting closer because if they don't, nobody will believe them. They always over sample Dems and under sample Reps or they will go into a moderate Republican district in the suburbs and sway the poll that way.

All decent polls make adjustments to account for under sampling.

You don't think there were lessons learned from 2016 that they've used to improve their polling (even though 2016 fell within a normal range of polling error)?
FlossyDFlynt
Without getting into the legitimacy of polls, I have an honest question - who answers these polls? Not once in my adult life have I ever been asked anything by a pollster.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.