Trump Biden Polls

73,625 Views | 810 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Civilized
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackBacker07 said:

BIG TECH CONSERVATIVE CENSORSHIP!

So stupid. Do you deny that Twitter is censoring posts to help Biden?
PackBacker07
Twitter is committed to stopping misinformation. Especially an obvious Rudy Guliani attempt to throw chaos into an election less than a month out. If you don't like it, leave twitter.

Can't deny the above, so deflect to BuT BiDeN!1! It's so easy.
Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

Twitter is committed to stopping misinformation. Especially an obvious Rudy Guliani attempt to throw chaos into an election less than a month out. If you don't like it, leave twitter.

Lol. Russia!!!!Liberals are such sheep.

Love the "if you don't like it leave Twitter" argument. Lol. Such a little girl argument.
packgrad
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
Twitter (and Facebook, Google, YouTube) is committed to censoring real information. They are committed to censoring conservatives/right-wing and other anti-Establishment views, in order to advance the Communist/Leftist/Establishment agenda.

There is no legitimate justification for this type of censorship. Who appointed the far Left ideologues that run the Big Tech companies to be the judges that decide what is "the truth" or "morally right" and be able silence those who they decide are "not truthful" or "immoral"?

What ever happened to the concept of allowing freedom of speech and all views...and letting all views be judged in the marketplace of ideas?

TopsailWolf
The tone of these town halls are hilariously different. Moderators should moderate.
packgrad
I watched the last 15 minutes of Trump's and some clips from earlier. Didn't hear any of Biden's. Savannah was quite a bit confrontational.
TopsailWolf
I thought she was very confrontational. Much different tone on ABC.
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

I watched the last 15 minutes of Trump's and some clips from earlier. Didn't hear any of Biden's. Savannah was quite a bit confrontational.
She was confrontational from the start. It was a set up but Trump did not dodge.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Packisback09
PackBacker07 said:

I will start believing twitter and Facebook care about miss information once they start going back and flagging all the Steele stories as misinformation.
packgrad
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

She was confrontational from the start. It was a set up but Trump did not dodge.

Lol

cowboypack02
PackBacker07 said:

Nope....you don't get to play that after the willingness of Twitter and Facebook to allow things that hurt Trump to run freely for the last three years.

This includes stories on his taxes that were illegally leaked, the Atlantic story a month or so ago that was disproven, anything that Adam Schiff said about having proof that Trump and his family broke the law, the dossier that was proven unverified, the russia collusion hoax that we have found out came from the Clinton campaign. All of these were allowed to run for years with no proof, and no one had any complaints about it.

The only thing that Twitter and really any of the social media companies are committed to doing what they can to influence the election in a way that benefits their beliefs....

Since these companies have moved into actually editing the stories that are on their platforms and pushing an agenda its time for them to lose their section 230 protections and be treated as such
cowboypack02
packgrad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Lol

Trump was quite the playboy back in the day....maybe she is screaming at an ex-lover...
packgrad
Steve Williams
Staff
packgrad said:

I flipped back and forth and this is exactly what I saw. The Trump town hall was confrontational almost from the second it aired. The Biden town hall looked more like a campaign stop. I laughed when one guy asked Biden (paraphrasing) "Trump is a awful human being. How will you not be an awful human being if you get elected." The only thing I thought Trump had going for him was the lady that kept nodding in the background to everything he said.

I really have concerns about Biden from a health standpoint. He really appears to be a guy in cognitive decline and you can see him struggle with communicating at times. I wonder where he'll be in four years.
Mormad
EXACTLY my thoughts. Loved the lady in the background. But i couldn't help but think, if Trump were a half decent speaker he could've DESTROYED Savannah and boosted his campaign last night with much simpler answers. He could take a few lessons from his SCOTUS nominee.
SupplyChainPack
cowboypack02 said:

PackBacker07 said:

Nope....you don't get to play that after the willingness of Twitter and Facebook to allow things that hurt Trump to run freely for the last three years.

This includes stories on his taxes that were illegally leaked, the Atlantic story a month or so ago that was disproven, anything that Adam Schiff said about having proof that Trump and his family broke the law, the dossier that was proven unverified, the russia collusion hoax that we have found out came from the Clinton campaign. All of these were allowed to run for years with no proof, and no one had any complaints about it.

The only thing that Twitter and really any of the social media companies are committed to doing what they can to influence the election in a way that benefits their beliefs....

Since these companies have moved into actually editing the stories that are on their platforms and pushing an agenda its time for them to lose their section 230 protections and be treated as such

Agreed. They have forfeited that.

Civilized
SupplyChainPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackBacker07 said:

I'm so ready for the next Republican president so that Democrats will either have to admit that Big Tech/the MSM is just in the bag for liberals no matter the merits of the candidate, or Republicans will have to acknowledge that Big Tech/the MSM treated Trump differently with justification because Trump is a free press-attacking, authoritarian, norm-breaking asshat.

I need one of those two things to happen, though; I'm so tired of Republicans acting like Trump is some normal guy in office that the MSM is out to skewer just because he's a Republican, and of Democrats seizing on every little thing he does wrong because they hate the guy.

So Pubs, please do us all a favor find a legitimate politician to represent your party next time around and not a trashy impulsive child masquerading as a successful businessman and subversive politician. Let's see if Nicki Haley gets treated this way, for instance.
packgrad
Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackBacker07 said:

I'm so ready for the next Republican president so that Democrats will either have to admit that Big Tech/the MSM is just in the bag for liberals no matter the merits of the candidate, or Republicans will have to acknowledge that Big Tech/the MSM treated Trump differently with justification because Trump is a free press-attacking, authoritarian, norm-breaking asshat.

I need one of those two things to happen, though; I'm so tired of Republicans acting like Trump is some normal guy in office that the MSM is out to skewer just because he's a Republican, and of Democrats seizing on every little thing he does wrong because they hate the guy.

So Pubs, please do us all a favor find a legitimate politician to represent your party next time around and not a trashy impulsive child masquerading as a successful businessman and subversive politician. Let's see if Nicki Haley gets treated this way, for instance.
He is 100% a legitimate politician. Because you don't like him does not make him illegitimate. I would love to see what you consider a "successful businessman" is if you do not consider Trump to be a successful businessman. Hell, throughout the world, he was considered one until he ran for President as a Republican.

Why you need to kick the can down the road to see if Big Tech/MSM is in the bag for liberals is very head in the sand. Just go to ANY MSM website and look at the coverage of the 2 different town halls and tell me how they are covered. Hell, watch Trump's town hall and compare to Biden's town hall and tell me they are not in the bag. Look at the protests from NBC talent because Trump was even given a town hall.

Not liking the president is not an acceptable excuse for Big Tech and MSM's behavior.
GuerrillaPack
Highlights from the town hall last night with this witch from CNBC being confrontational to Trump:

It appears the only arguments from the Left are "muh covid hoax" and "muh white supremacy".
Bas2020
New poll has Trump leading in Michigan
Pacfanweb
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

At this point, he's used to it and probably expects it.

I wouldn't have any problem with it if they'd do the same thing to the other side, which they didn't remotely do to Biden.

Puffaluf***us was walking on eggshells with Old Joe.
DrummerboyWolf
Pacfanweb said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

At this point, he's used to it and probably expects it.

I wouldn't have any problem with it if they'd do the same thing to the other side, which they didn't remotely do to Biden.

Puffaluf***us was walking on eggshells with Old Joe.
Yes when he was in Greenville he said he was going on Concast(Instead of Comcast) tonight. He knew what it was going to be but he likes confrontation and most of his base likes that he calls them fake news.
GuerrillaPack
One highlight from Biden's softball question Town Hall with commie fluffer Stephanopoulos. Biden supports 8 year old children being able to have their life destroyed by having their gender changed.

Bas2020
Speaking of polls ...

New Emerson poll in NC

Trump / Biden tied
Tillis/ Cheatin Cal. tied
Roy Cooper/Dan Forest - Cooper only up 3
GuerrillaPack
Bas2020 said:

Speaking of polls ...

New Emerson poll in NC

Trump / Biden tied
That sounds closer to reality. But my gut tells me Trump truly leads in NC probably by at least 4-5%. Same with Tillis and Adulterer Cal.

And I don't see how in the world Fuhrer Cooper can be leading. Not after he has been among the most draconian of all governors in the nation in regards to the Rona hoax. His lockdowns have destroyed thousands of small businesses and probably made over one million people unemployed. If we had real polling, Cooper must be hated for what he has done and Forest is probably well ahead.
DrummerboyWolf
Bas2020 said:

Speaking of polls ...

New Emerson poll in NC

Trump / Biden tied
But Roy is supposed to be up double digits. Trump is going to have some long coattails and I hope Forest and Tillis can ride them to victory.
Civilized
packgrad said:

He is 100% a legitimate politician. Because you don't like him does not make him illegitimate. I would love to see what you consider a "successful businessman" is if you do not consider Trump to be a successful businessman. Hell, throughout the world, he was considered one until he ran for President as a Republican.

Why you need to kick the can down the road to see if Big Tech/MSM is in the bag for liberals is very head in the sand. Just go to ANY MSM website and look at the coverage of the 2 different town halls and tell me how they are covered. Hell, watch Trump's town hall and compare to Biden's town hall and tell me they are not in the bag. Look at the protests from NBC talent because Trump was even given a town hall.

Not liking the president is not an acceptable excuse for Big Tech and MSM's behavior.

In what ways does Trump exhibit effective political leadership?

Calm and effective leadership through crisis?
A relationship-fosterer, sometimes across the aisle?
Is he policy-driven?
Can he understand the nuance of complex subjects?
Is he a consensus-builder?
Does he inspire loyalty amongst staff?
Does he work effectively with others that don't agree with him or kiss his ass?
Is he engaging? Affable? A good listener? Emotionally inspiring?
Is he patient enough to effectuate sometimes controversial long-term goals?
Does he view people that don't agree with him as a challenge to be worked around/through, or as the enemy?

I consider a successful businessman someone who hasn't had six entities declare bankruptcy from getting way over-leveraged, for starters. Then you have fraudulent Trump University, Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka or whatever that was, etc. By the mid-90's he'd claimed over $1 billion dollars in losses on tax returns, and we all now know about his recent returns.

The man is a self-promoting shyster. He's only been considered a successful businessman because he's a very successful self-promoter. He makes development fees on the vig and his investors and financiers take a bath (and he often does too, as judged by his taxable losses).
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

Highlights from the town hall last night with this witch from CNBC being confrontational to Trump:

It appears the only arguments from the Left are "muh covid hoax" and "muh white supremacy".

That clip doesn't even do it justice. She was inappropriately confrontational as a "moderator" and challenged every point he tried to make with every ounce of ridiculous liberal campaign rhetorical bs used to date.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Is he policy-driven?
Does he view people that don't agree with him as a challenge to be worked around/through, or as the enemy?

I consider a successful businessman someone who hasn't had six entities declare bankruptcy from getting way over-leveraged, for starters. Then you have fraudulent Trump University, Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka or whatever that was, etc. By the mid-90's he'd claimed over $1 billion dollars in losses on tax returns, and we all now know about his recent returns.

The man is a self-promoting shyster. He's only been considered a successful businessman because he's a very successful self-promoter. He makes development fees on the vig and his investors and financiers take a bath (and he often does too, as judged by his taxable losses).

None of that has anything to do with being a legitimate politician. Most of it are based on your feelings of him. You don't have answers to most of those questions as well, other than propaganda.

You consider a businessman who has declared bankruptcy (restructuring) on 6 businesses unsuccessful when he's owned hundreds of businesses? Lol. You're just in your feelings this morning.
SupplyChainPack
GuerrillaPack said:

Look at those teeth. How'd you like to share a house with that gorilla?
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Is he policy-driven?

None of that has anything to do with being a legitimate politician. Most of it are based on your feelings of him. You don't have answers to most of those questions as well, other than propaganda.

You consider a businessman who has declared bankruptcy (restructuring) on 6 businesses unsuccessful when he's owned hundreds of businesses? Lol. You're just in your feelings this morning.

What qualifies as legitimate national politician then? If you don't need to have any of those traits or skills, what skills are you bringing to bear on your job? As we've seen the last four years, that answer is largely watching the news and being a Tweeter-in-chief.

For the record, Republican politicians possess these qualities in roughly equal amounts to Dem politicians. McConnell, Graham, Kasich, Paul, on and on. They're all pros and acquit themselves and a manner suitable to the office.

Trump's maybe had hundreds of partnership entities. He hasn't had hundreds of operating businesses/properties. He's had a small handful of casinos he actually developed and operated. Much of the stuff he splashes his name on is just him licensing his name (which furthers the inaccurate perception about how prolific and successful his businesses are).

The Taj Mahal a couple of Atlantic City casinos whose names I don't remember, the Plaza in NY, and parent company Trump Resorts declared (twice I think).
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Is he policy-driven?

What qualifies as legitimate national politician then? If you don't need to have any of those traits or skills, what skills are you bringing to bear on your job? As we've seen the last four years, that answer is largely watching the news and being a Tweeter-in-chief.

For the record, Republican politicians possess these qualities in roughly equal amounts to Dem politicians. McConnell, Graham, Kasich, Paul, on and on. They're all pros and acquit themselves and a manner suitable to the office.

Trump's maybe had hundreds of partnership entities. He hasn't had hundreds of operating businesses/properties. He's had a small handful of casinos he actually developed and operated. Much of the stuff he splashes his name on is just him licensing his name (which furthers the inaccurate perception about how prolific and successful his businesses are).

The Taj Mahal a couple of Atlantic City casinos whose names I don't remember, the Plaza in NY, and parent company Trump Resorts declared (twice I think).
Who says he doesn't have any of those traits or skills? You are truly blinded by your feelings for him to say he doesn't. Calm and effective, yes. A relationship fosterer, yes amongst those not triggered by his name. Which of his platforms that he campaigned on are you disappointed that he has not followed through on? Does he inspire consensus? Yes, amongst those not triggered by his name. Can he understand complex subjects? I've seen nothing to say he can't. Can he communicate them back to us. Not very well. Does he inspire loyalty amongst his staff? Yes (Grenell, McEnany, Conway). Does he work well with others that disagree with him or kiss his ass? Based on his many company mergers, acquisitions, and Middle East peace treaties, I'd say yes. Is he engaging, affable, emotionally inspiring? Pretty clearly yes. Have you not seen his rallies? Does he view people that don't agree with him as a challenge to be worked around/through, or as the enemy? Pretty clearly, a challenge. He has had discussions with freaking N Korea forchristssake.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You don't consider a billionaire a successful businessman. Based on all of your questions and obvious opinions based on those questions, I'm sure you don't. Hundreds of businesses. Billionaire. But he's unsuccessful. Lol. Facts be damned.

Unfortunately because you dislike him, you think its just a conspiracy that MSM and big tech are in the bag for liberals. Again, facts be damned.
SupplyChainPack
Right from Trump's election, dems announced that they would #resist.

They meant it, in spades.

If there are problems with working to solve America's problems, and move us forward, the issue clearly lies with them, not the President.

The cool thing is, the President has built a stunning list of accomplishments without their help, and often even without the help of many in his own party.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.