Trump Biden Polls

73,840 Views | 810 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Civilized
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think everyone has to be asking how these polls actually work at this point and that is their process.

According to the latest poll Trump has a 51% approval rating and 56% of people are better off now than they were 4 years ago. How does this tie into Trump being down 14 points nationally. I don't see how all of these things can be true at the same time.
GuerrillaPack
cowboypack02 said:

I think everyone has to be asking how these polls actually work at this point and that is their process.

According to the latest poll Trump has a 51% approval rating and 56% of people are better off now than they were 4 years ago. How does this tie into Trump being down 14 points nationally. I don't see how all of these things can be true at the same time.
Those are OBVIOUSLY fake polls. The far Left Establishment media puts out polls as propaganda, to attempt to sway voters and demoralize the right-wing. Also, they only promote the fabricated/doctored polls. There are other polls that show Trump leading nationally, and leading in the key battleground states.

They did the same thing in 2016, with all the phony "polls" saying Hillary would win by 10+ points.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

The polls showing Biden "winning by double digits" are COMPLETELY FAKE. Just like they were in 2016, when the phony communist Establishment media "polls" were saying that Hillary would win in a landslide. The "polls" put out by the far Left Establishment media are PROPAGANDA meant to sway voters, and demoralize the right-wing.

Real polling and real metrics (people at rallies, etc) show that Trump will win. Read this excellent article:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/wayne-root-fake-poll-alert-proof-biden-not-winning/

Wayne Root is a self-promoting kook. 1,500 interviews in 2016? Received tens of thousands of emails from fans? Eschewing real polling data in favor of "taxi" polls and "trucker" polls his friends do?

What percent chance do you give Trump to win in three weeks?
bigeric
^
100 %
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
GuerrillaPack
The people who run CNN, CBS/ABC/NBC, NY Times, and the rest of the communist Lamestream Establishment media are the REAL kooks. And they are self-promoting, and much more interested in gaining money and power than telling the truth. Do you really think that they have the best interest of the public in mind, and are doing nothing but striving to tell the truth? LMFAO. They have an agenda...a far Left agenda that is beyond obvious.

And their "polls" are PURE GARBAGE.
ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

The polls showing Biden "winning by double digits" are COMPLETELY FAKE. Just like they were in 2016, when the phony communist Establishment media "polls" were saying that Hillary would win in a landslide. The "polls" put out by the far Left Establishment media are PROPAGANDA meant to sway voters, and demoralize the right-wing.

Real polling and real metrics (people at rallies, etc) show that Trump will win. Read this excellent article:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/wayne-root-fake-poll-alert-proof-biden-not-winning/

I have no idea and don't care but to me it would seem that such polls might make some who'd vote Biden less likely to wear a mask and stand in line or apply for voting by mail and doing so and just the opposite for Trump voters?

That being said, some Texans are traveling 50 miles to stand in line at the 1 box to mail-in early vote in Harris County's voting suppression.

Inauguration Clock
packgrad
Weeks of early voting and we're taking about voter suppression. Lol. The endless redefining of words by liberals is hilarious.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

The people who run CNN, CBS/ABC/NBC, NY Times, and the rest of the communist Lamestream Establishment media are the REAL kooks. And they are self-promoting, and much more interested in gaining money and power than telling the truth. Do you really think that they have the best interest of the public in mind, and are doing nothing but striving to tell the truth? LMFAO. They have an agenda...a far Left agenda that is beyond obvious.

What percent chance do you give Trump to win?
ciscopack
packgrad said:

Weeks of early voting and we're taking about voter suppression. Lol. The endless redefining of words by liberals is hilarious.
Just listening to and reading the news.

I also read that they are breaking records for early voting.
Pacfanweb
ciscopack said:

packgrad said:

Wonder who that might favor? I'm thinking Trump.

I see people saying "Don't stay home, that's how we got stuck with Trump last time", but more people voted in 2016 than in either of the last 2 elections.

I don't know if the "get out the vote" is going to be a benefit for either guy.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I don't like to make predictions. No one knows the future. So I can't say with certainty one way or the other. But if we had completely fair elections (with a true count of the vote, and not significant election fraud), I would say there's about a 98-99% chance Trump wins. But that's not the world we live in. In reality, there is a MASSIVE amount of vote/election fraud going on (mostly in the Democrat-run states/localities) -- with these electronic "voting" and counting machines (many produced by companies owned by George Soros, by the way) which have ZERO paper trail or other way to verify the vote. So...given that there is going to be a HUGE amount of organized election fraud, I'm going to guess that there is about a 70% chance Trump wins.
ncsualum05
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

A very good chance. A lot of historical metrics in his favor. The election polling that is coming out from the likes of Monmouth, PPP, or NBC/ WSJ, ABC, etc. are trash.

1. Primary voting tells you a lot. Northpath model uses his election predictor and odds specifically off of this. He is usually right. But also an unopposed incumbent has never even come close to getting 18 million + votes. This is also 94% of the GOP voters who voted. An incumbent has not lost re election when he has received at least 75% of his parties primary vote. Bush Sr. had 72% in 1992 for reference.

2. Enthusiasm is showing 20% more for Trump on one poll but I've seen others with more. Even more telling on that subject is what's happening on the ground. People are lining up sometimes for a couple of days to see Trump speak at a rally. There's 10s of thousands at each one. Enthusiasm for Trump is off the charts. Biden voters are just enthused to hate Trump but not about Biden.

3. 56% on the gallop poll said they are better off than they were 4 years ago. This is really incredible with a pandemic and more economic issues than we had in the other 3 years of Trump. Those numbers were in the mid 40's by the way for Clinton in 1996 and Bush in 2004... both won re election.

4. Finally... election polling this cycle is pushing a narrative. The samples are purposefully fixed and that's painfully obvious to anyone who has paid attention to polling in previous elections and also seen recent electorates.

People are assuming Trump is finished because of the media polls. No other metric but the polls. That's where the shock is going to come for a lot of people. These polls can't find the shy Trump vote, the person who's never voted before or hasn't voted in a decade, or the rural turnout. They often grab a lot of white liberals, suburban Karens, and Lincoln Project Republicans. They are using D+8-10 in a lot of the polls... ridiculous. And even amongst republicans some of the polls have Trump with 80% support or some low figure like that. It's clear he will break 90% of GOP votes easily.
DrummerboyWolf
You always have to remember that a lot of these polls are trying to shape public opinion and not reflect public opinion. They do this by under sampling Republicans or sampling in moderate Republican districts and not in the center of the country. I can see a Trump landslide or a very close election where either one wins. No way there is a Biden landslide in my opinion in a "Fair" election. Big Tech is going to try and influence and steal the election for the left.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
ciscopack said:

packgrad said:

I don't think you read that article as it doesn't say what you are claiming it said, re voter suppression.

Additionally another way liberals and big tech are redefining words is below. Truly frightening what is happening with liberalism and tech companies.

DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

I don't think you read that article as it doesn't say what you are claiming it said, re voter suppression.

Additionally another way liberals and big tech are redefining words is below. Truly frightening what is happening with liberalism and tech companies.

I put this in the election interference thread too. It's relevant here too.

Dr. Robert Epstein is on with Glenn Beck right now and is talking about the election interference with Google, Facebook, Twitter et al. They are looking for donations and field agents to let them look over your shoulder to see how they are changing votes around the country. They need about $200,000 to finish their research. I have donated earlier. Your donation is tax deductible too. He has a system to detect how the big tech companies are working to change your votes and rig the elections. You can go to Stopbigtechnow.com and look at his project.

Here is the link.

[url=https://www.stopbigtechnow.com/][/url]https://www.stopbigtechnow.com

I will also link to Beck's podcast and you can listen to today's show later. It's the second half of the third hour.

[url=https://www.glennbeck.com/st/podcast][/url]https://www.glennbeck.com/st/podcast

Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

You always have to remember that a lot of these polls are trying to shape public opinion and not reflect public opinion. They do this by under sampling Republicans or sampling in moderate Republican districts and not in the center of the country. I can see a Trump landslide or a very close election where either one wins. No way there is a Biden landslide in my opinion in a "Fair" election. Big Tech is going to try and influence and steal the election for the left.

If what you are saying is true regarding bad polling, you'd see a consistent partisan bias in polls.

Except, you don't.

Go back to the late 60's and look for polls consistently leaning left. You won't find them. Polling is too far left some years and too far right others.

Also, it's weird to me that in these extremely partisan times, with a president with historic unfavorable ratings, that the right keeps saying Trump won't lose "fairly".

Lots of people hate Trump man, that's not fake news. And if they turn out, Trump will lose, and could lose big.

We all need to hope he either wins or loses big. I'm already hating everything that will flow from a close election, in either direction.
SexualChocolate
Anybody want to give me 2-1 odds and I will take Biden?
Civilized
I'll undercut you; I'd lay heavy money at much greater odds than 2-to-1.

One way or another, there's gonna be a lot of mind-blown people around here in three weeks.
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

A very good chance. A lot of historical metrics in his favor. The election polling that is coming out from the likes of Monmouth, PPP, or NBC/ WSJ, ABC, etc. are trash.

1. Primary voting tells you a lot. Northpath model uses his election predictor and odds specifically off of this. He is usually right. But also an unopposed incumbent has never even come close to getting 18 million + votes. This is also 94% of the GOP voters who voted. An incumbent has not lost re election when he has received at least 75% of his parties primary vote. Bush Sr. had 72% in 1992 for reference.

2. Enthusiasm is showing 20% more for Trump on one poll but I've seen others with more. Even more telling on that subject is what's happening on the ground. People are lining up sometimes for a couple of days to see Trump speak at a rally. There's 10s of thousands at each one. Enthusiasm for Trump is off the charts. Biden voters are just enthused to hate Trump but not about Biden.

3. 56% on the gallop poll said they are better off than they were 4 years ago. This is really incredible with a pandemic and more economic issues than we had in the other 3 years of Trump. Those numbers were in the mid 40's by the way for Clinton in 1996 and Bush in 2004... both won re election.

4. Finally... election polling this cycle is pushing a narrative. The samples are purposefully fixed and that's painfully obvious to anyone who has paid attention to polling in previous elections and also seen recent electorates.

People are assuming Trump is finished because of the media polls. No other metric but the polls. That's where the shock is going to come for a lot of people. These polls can't find the shy Trump vote, the person who's never voted before or hasn't voted in a decade, or the rural turnout. They often grab a lot of white liberals, suburban Karens, and Lincoln Project Republicans. They are using D+8-10 in a lot of the polls... ridiculous. And even amongst republicans some of the polls have Trump with 80% support or some low figure like that. It's clear he will break 90% of GOP votes easily.

What narrative is election polling pushing?

Why?
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

If what you are saying is true regarding bad polling, you'd see a consistent partisan bias in polls.

Except, you don't.

Go back to the late 60's and look for polls consistently leaning left. You won't find them. Polling is too far left some years and too far right others.

Also, it's weird to me that in these extremely partisan times, with a president with historic unfavorable ratings, that the right keeps saying Trump won't lose "fairly".

Lots of people hate Trump man, that's not fake news. And if they turn out, Trump will lose, and could lose big.

We all need to hope he either wins or loses big. I'm already hating everything that will flow from a close election, in either direction.

But the president doesn't have unfavorable ratings compatiavely...

According to Gallup on 9/30/2012 Obama's job approval numbers were at 48% and on 9/30/2020 Trump's job approval numbers were at 46% so i'm not sure where you are getting this historical unfavorable ratings....he is only 2% points off of where Obama was at this time in his presidentcy.

George H. W. Bush had a 33%
Jimmy Carter was down at 37%
Lyndon Johnson was at 43%
Harry Truman was at 32%

As of yesterday Trump had a 51% approval rating...if this holds true through next month he won't lose the election

Obama was at 48%
George W. Bush was at 50%

cowboypack02
SexualChocolate said:

Don't bet on things you can't control my friend....especially when the deck is stacked against you like it is for Trump
DrummerboyWolf
cowboypack02 said:

SexualChocolate said:

Don't bet on things you can't control my friend....especially when the deck is stacked against you like it is for Trump
He also wants the odds in his favor while Biden has a "supposed" big lead. He should be offering us 2-1 odds instead of us giving him 2-1 odds. There is election fraud going on and the majority is being done by the left. To bet on this would be foolish with what is going on.
ciscopack
21 Artist/groups ask Trump to quit using their songs at his rallies...

The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen, Guns N' Roses, Luciano Pavarotti, The Rolling Stones...

Tom Petty family, Rihanna, REM, Pharrell Williams...
packgrad
I have it at 100% Trump wins next month.
ciscopack
Trump complains Fox News allows anti-Trump ads unlike "the old days": "Roger Ailes was the greatest"
ciscopack
Bipartisan Christian group forms super PAC to oppose Trump

Everyone should vote once to let your opinion be heard!
SexualChocolate
Got it... so the left is rigging this election. They must have learned a lot from them trying to rig the 2016 election.
Bas2020
cowboypack02
ciscopack said:

The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen, Guns N' Roses, Luciano Pavarotti, The Rolling Stones...

Who cares....If they wanted a say in how their music was used after it was produced then they shouldn't of sold it to music companies, who then licensed it out to different venues.

They got paid handsomely for their music....if they don't like how it is being used then maybe they should give all of that money back
ciscopack
cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

Who cares....If they wanted a say in how their music was used after it was produced then they shouldn't of sold it to music companies, who then licensed it out to different venues.

They got paid handsomely for their music....if they don't like how it is being used then maybe they should give all of that money back
Without the music we wouldn't get this...

DrummerboyWolf
SexualChocolate said:

Got it... so the left is rigging this election. They must have learned a lot from them trying to rig the 2016 election.
The left is rigging the election because they got surprised in 2016. They are laying the groundwork for problems. All the polls say Biden is leading big so if Trump wins big then it has to be cheating by Trump. There is no way(according to the left)that the polls could be this far off again. It's done to throw chaos into everything like they are doing now. Civil unrest, doubt in the electoral process. There are several stories out there saying don't believe the result on election night. They say Trump is going to look like the big winner, but there will be lots of uncounted mail in ballots and those ballots are disenfranchising those votes. Then they say just give it a week or two and Biden will have won.

Oh it will happen and if you check out the Transition Integrity Project, they have already war gamed out these scenarios of the four different outcomes. Big win by Trump, close win by Trump, close win by Biden, and big win by Biden. Of course the TIP is a left wing group put together by ...wait for it... George Soros and other millionaires and billionaires. The left will claim the election was stolen as they have done for every election they have lost since 2000 and there will be unrest. They have people ready to go to get in the streets.

And finally if you vote for Biden, they will eventually come for you too. Doesn't matter that you are on their side, they will destroy anybody who gets in their way. The media will be destroyed if they don't fall in line. It's your choice Liberty or Tyranny.
cowboypack02
ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

Without the music we wouldn't get this...

lol....exactly
IseWolf22
cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Except, you don't.

According to Gallup on 9/30/2012 Obama's job approval numbers were at 48% and on 9/30/2020 Trump's job approval numbers were at 46% so i'm not sure where you are getting this historical unfavorable ratings....he is only 2% points off of where Obama was at this time in his presidentcy.

Harry Truman was at 32%

As of yesterday Trump had a 51% approval rating...if this holds true through next month he won't lose the election

Obama was at 48%

I thought polls are BS and these numbers can't be trusted?

Trump has a very fervent base who loves him. His problem is he's alienated swing voters and energized the democratic base as much as his own.
packgrad
IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Except, you don't.

Harry Truman was at 32%

Obama was at 48%

Trump has a very fervent base who loves him. His problem is he's alienated swing voters and energized the democratic base as much as his own.

That's what they said last time.

Now people like me that didn't vote for him last time are voting for him this time.
IseWolf22
packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Except, you don't.

Harry Truman was at 32%

Obama was at 48%

That's what they said last time.

Now people like me that didn't vote for him last time are voting for him this time. An
And I personally know several 2016 Trump voters switching to Biden. And even more 2016 3rd party voters (like me) who have switched to Biden.

We will know in 3 weeks which shift has higher numbers, but right now the available data points more towards voters leaving the president.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.