Trump Biden Polls

73,657 Views | 810 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Civilized
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Via a comment on a Gateway Pundit article, I just now discovered a big YouTube channel (Dr Steve Turley) that is highly recommended for its coverage of the election, and especially polling.

Just watched this video from his channel, with an excellent breakdown on how/why the polls put out by the Leftist Establishment media are completely fake propaganda, and Trump is actually winning:

ciscopack
ciscopack
Bas2020
Bas2020
GuerrillaPack
Just learned this from watching another video from Steve Turley's YouTube channel. For the first time since 2004, Republicans now are ahead of Democrats nationwide in party affiliation, 28% to 27%, with 42% identifying as independent.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

That's bad news for the Democrats in this election, as they held sizeable advantages in the most recent elections. Given this decline in Democrat party affiliation, coupled with Trump's lead over Biden (in real polling/metics and in early voting so far), I believe the Republicans could likely re-take the House of Representatives.

Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
SexualChocolate
So your saying Trump is going to win?
DrummerboyWolf
Nice story here of a man put in prison for a non violent crime and that Trump granted clemency for.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
jkpackfan
I plan on voting for Trump (just to prevent Harris) but I don't think he has much of a chance in winning. Biden has double the lead that Hillary had...just don't see the polls being that wrong.
DrummerboyWolf
jkpackfan said:

I plan on voting for Trump (just to prevent Harris) but I don't think he has much of a chance in winning. Biden has double the lead that Hillary had...just don't see the polls being that wrong.
The media, deep state, establishment want you to think that way to discourage you. The polls are wrong, so exercise your right to vote. Look at the crowds that Trump is drawing. There is enthusiasm out there to vote for him. Joe, not so much. Don't believe the media narrative that it's over because it's not.
GuerrillaPack
jkpackfan said:

Those polls are bogus. They are propaganda. Trump is going to win again. And the Far Left Lamestream media is now "dialing back" their fake polls, admitting that the race is much closer than they have been saying. Tons of polls now coming out showing Trump leading in most of the key swing states.
jkpackfan
Hey I hope I'm wrong and they're not discouraging me...I'll definitely be voting.
Bas2020
SexualChocolate said:

So your saying Trump is going to win?

Trump will win with similar numbers as 2016.

Yes , little doubt . He's well on his way to already grabbing Florida .
GuerrillaPack
The truth about Trump actually leading is starting to be reported in the Establishment media now. See the clip at the beginning of this video where Jesse Waters on FoxNews details the early voting results and latest polls (showing Trump ahead and/or now predicted to win Michigan, Florida, Arizona, Wisconsin, etc). Waters segment says it could be a repeat of 2016.

TraCha4
I voted today. I still think it's absolutely absurd that you have to show ID to get in a night club but you don't have to show anything to vote for the President of The United States
DrummerboyWolf
TraCha4 said:

I voted today. I still think it's absolutely absurd that you have to show ID to get in a night club but you don't have to show anything to vote for the President of The United States
If you live in North Carolina, I believe the next election you will have to show ID. The Dem's fought it and it looked like they had won, but I believe a Federal Court overturned it in September, but said the election was too close to make it happen this year. I will have to find it.

You need ID to get on an airplane, open a bank account and for just about everything except our most sacred right of voting. Ridiculous. It leads to easy voter fraud without it.
GoPack2008
Biden is likely to win, but Trump could also win. The race is not yet decided.

Polling averages are more useful than polls.

That's it. That's all there is to say.
GoPack2008
TraCha4 said:

You verify identity when you register, though. It's redundant.

Your vote is recorded to your name. Once that's done, nobody else can vote under your name. This is a solution in search of a problem.
Cthepack
GoPack2008 said:

TraCha4 said:

Your vote is recorded to your name. Once that's done, nobody else can vote under your name. This is a solution in search of a problem.

What would stop me from voting under my name then go back and vote under say a neighbors name?
GoPack2008
Cthepack said:

GoPack2008 said:

TraCha4 said:

What would stop me from voting under my name then go back and vote under say a neighbors name?

The fact that your neighbor may have already voted and you'd be committing a felony.

You're describing a scenario that basically never happens. There is no problem with voting fraud in America. Just because you can imagine one possible way you MIGHT do it doesn't mean it's happening.
DrummerboyWolf
Cthepack said:

GoPack2008 said:

TraCha4 said:

Or going back and voting in somebody's name of a person who was registered, but has died? Lots of dead people still on voter rolls. Yep no chance that can't be used for fraud.
bigeric
GoPack2008 said:

Polling averages are more useful than polls.

The average of garbage is still garbage.
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

Or going back and voting in somebody's name of a person who was registered, but has died? Lots of dead people still on voter rolls. Yep no chance that can't be used for fraud.

Can you explain why this drumbeat started so significantly this cycle? Y'all act like voting like this is a new thing for Americans.

Many of these processes and procedures have been in place for multiple presidential elections (or longer), with both Pubs and Dems getting elected with no evidence of consequential voter or election fraud.

Being able to imagine ways to commit a felony doesn't mean that felony is likely to be committed on a meaningful scale.
Civilized
It appears Trump's best shot at victory is to carry FL, AZ, GA, OH, NC, and then win PA.
Cthepack
Civilized said:

It appears Trump's best shot at victory is to carry FL, AZ, GA, OH, NC, and then win PA.

Biden helped him in PA last night.
ncsualum05
Civilized said:

He's already got all the states you mentioned. He'll probably win PA too but that's a true toss up right now. The other states he's got em in the bag.
ncsualum05
jkpackfan said:

Take heart Padawan. The polls are crap. There are only a few you can trust and they don't show up on RCP. There are other types of indicators like the gallup question of are you better off than 4 years ago, enthusiasm for candidate, ground game, and now... we have early voting modeling statistics coming out which aren't perfect but are better than polling. I will not be shocked on election night but a lot of people will be.
1MANWOLFPAK
Sure let's pretend like Democrat's aren't out in cities every night looting, vandalizing and destroying without repercussions. They commit felonies every night and don't appear to be afraid of consequences in the least. Every American adult citizen should have a drivers license or some form of government identification. I think we can all agree on that. Help me understand why is requiring those adults wanting to vote to bring ID such a pain point for you dems? Please Help me understand that.
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Can you explain why this drumbeat started so significantly this cycle? Y'all act like voting like this is a new thing for Americans.

Many of these processes and procedures have been in place for multiple presidential elections (or longer), with both Pubs and Dems getting elected with no evidence of consequential voter or election fraud.

Being able to imagine ways to commit a felony doesn't mean that felony is likely to be committed on a meaningful scale.
Civilized
1MANWOLFPAK said:

Sure let's pretend like Democrat's aren't out in cities every night looting, vandalizing and destroying without repercussions. They commit felonies every night and don't appear to be afraid of consequences in the least. Every American adult citizen should have a drivers license or some form of government identification. I think we can all agree on that. Help me understand why is requiring those adults wanting to vote to bring ID such a pain point for you dems? Please Help me understand that.
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Don't listen to me, listen to the State Supreme Court. They gave you the answer to your question. Voter ID laws were put on the books with racially discriminatory intent (the Court's words, not mine).

Now, stop being mad and answer my question.

When has election fraud been an actual, and not an imaginary, problem in this country?
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Don't listen to me, listen to the State Supreme Court. They gave you the answer to your question. Voter ID laws were put on the books with racially discriminatory intent (the Court's words, not mine).

When has election fraud been an actual, and not an imaginary, problem in this country?
I'm curious....can you explain how voter ID laws are racially discriminatory?

1MANWOLFPAK
Driver's license are racist.... ok. Dems have changed the rules or attempted to in every battleground this cycle. Mail-in voting is not absentee voting. Let's not pretend like there is a precedent.
Civilized said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack
ncsualum05 said:

jkpackfan said:

Take heart Padawan. The polls are crap. There are only a few you can trust and they don't show up on RCP. There are other types of indicators like the gallup question of are you better off than 4 years ago, enthusiasm for candidate, ground game, and now... we have early voting modeling statistics coming out which aren't perfect but are better than polling. I will not be shocked on election night but a lot of people will be.
All real metrics show Trump is winning big. If you just looked at attendance at rallies, for example, Trump is CRUSHING Biden. Trump has about 15,000-20,000 people on average showing up at every rally. Meanwhile, Biden literally only has about 50-75 people show up for each of his.

Another real metric is the viewership of live streams of their rallies over the internet. Trump routinely has around 120,000-150,000 people watching the live streams of his rallies live. Meanwhile, Biden only has around 20,000 on his live streams.

It's been exposed how the Establishment polls are fake. They admittedly over sample Democrats by around 10% on average. But that is faulty methodology, because that does not reflect the electorate. A Gallup poll just showed that Republicans are 28% of the electorate, 27% Dems, and 42% Independent.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.