Trump Biden Polls

73,883 Views | 810 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Civilized
acslater1344
How long do you want to ignore this user?

FWIW
RunsWithWolves26
Would lead me to believe the Trump hype today isn't materializing the way some would want it to be. Then again, 2016 was very similar and some lost a ton.
Civilized
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Would lead me to believe the Trump hype today isn't materializing the way some would want it to be. Then again, 2016 was very similar and some lost a ton.

Wonder what's driving those odds down for Trump.

Betting markets had Biden at a 2-to-1 favorite coming into today, which was much better odds for Trump than models were giving him.

Wonder what the betting markets are seeing early that's making them align more closely with most models.
Pacfanweb
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Civilized said:

Pacfanweb said:

Bas2020 said:

Pacfanweb said:

He's conveniently leaving out that some counties have not reported anything yet. So maybe some counties have and these are the right numbers, but there's a lot left to go

Your missing that the "panhandle" is Trump country. They are always an hour behind and thats why you always see a huge R surge later in the day.

The R lead is just going to grow and grow....

What concerns me is, how do we know the Republicans have the lead? All these numbers are saying is that a lot of Republicans are voting. They aren't saying anything about how many Democrats are voting. You would assume most Republicans vote R and most Democrats vote D. But how many of each are voting?
Yeah I think people are confusing voter counts (by party registration) and vote counts here.

Like you say, it's way more important to know who people vote for than the voting tally by party registration.

Turnout numbers tell us nothing about how many Republicans are voting for Biden, Dems for Trump, or Independents for either.

On the same hand, if R's are voting in higher numbers this time then in 2016 and we know 95% vote for Trump, would that not mean that trump's numbers will be higher then in 2016 regardless of what the other 5% do?
Probably does, but why isn't this same person telling us how many D's have voted so far? What if they're turning out in similarly-increased numbers? Then we're back to Square One.
ncsualum05

Nate Plastic.... will be updating his resume very soon.
SexualChocolate
Looks like Trafalgar is the only poll "left" that is favorable to Trump.
Civilized
SexualChocolate said:

Looks like Trafalgar is the only poll "left" that is favorable to Trump.

Trafalgar isn't doing anything today are they?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.