Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,412 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Gulfstream4
grantwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You and I are getting mentions on the PP Sports site... looks like there may be a few folks coming over here to IPS.... LOL...

I see you are giddy being lumped with NorthWolf.
Do you also believe the Earth is flat, Sandy Hook was fake, the moon landings aren't real, and Jews are the literal spawn of Satan?
I'd be giddy to not be lumped in with communists who hate God and who's religion is mass murdering millions of unborn babies and now mandating school children to be groomed by pedophile drag queens at drag queen story time. And who hate the United States of America and are foaming at the mouth 24/7/365 to wage war on the Bill of Rights and Constitution, to deny people their right to free speech and right to own firearms, and now erase the border and effectively end the country by aiding the invasion of tens of millions of people.
You do realize that once you out yourself as a flat-earther, that it's exceedingly difficult to take anything else you say seriously, no?
grantwolf
...and by the way, my kids are getting ready to graduate from public high school, and they've only been read to by drag queens 3 or 4 times...so I don't think it's worth working yourself into a lather over.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You and I are getting mentions on the PP Sports site... looks like there may be a few folks coming over here to IPS.... LOL...

Do you also believe the Earth is flat, Sandy Hook was fake, the moon landings aren't real, and Jews are the literal spawn of Satan?
I'd be giddy to not be lumped in with communists who hate God and who's religion is mass murdering millions of unborn babies and now mandating school children to be groomed by pedophile drag queens at drag queen story time. And who hate the United States of America and are foaming at the mouth 24/7/365 to wage war on the Bill of Rights and Constitution, to deny people their right to free speech and right to own firearms, and now erase the border and effectively end the country by aiding the invasion of tens of millions of people.
You do realize that once you out yourself as a flat-earther, that it's exceedingly difficult to take anything else you say seriously, no?
The reality is that the "orthodox" theory of cosmology is the one that is preposterous -- ie, the claim that we are on a rock flying through space at hundreds of thousands of miles an hour (with the atmosphere "velcroed" to the earth and somehow not blowing away), and supposedly travelling billions of miles through the universe per year and yet somehow the stars/constellations have never changed one bit over thousands of years.

I realize that the "flat earth" view is a difficult pill to swallow. But once anyone ACTUALLY EXAMINES THE EVIDENCE and actually questions the globe earth theory that they have been taught their entire lives, they will see that there is merit to this view, and a mountain of evidence proving that the scientific Establishment has been lying to us about the nature of the earth and the universe. And it's really not that hard to believe, for conservatives at least, because you can look at the fact that the scientific Establishment is already lying to us on a gargantuan scale with such utter absurdity as the theory of evolution and the Big Bang theory.

What's TRULY INSANE is to believe that we are all "evolved monkeys" who came into existence "by pure accident after lightning struck the primordial soup" on a "ball flying through space" after a "big bang explosion". That's not science. It's an agenda -- ie, by anti-Christ Freemasons and Marxists, to attempt to deny the validity of the Bible and the reality of God's existence and push an atheistic agenda.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

...and by the way, my kids are getting ready to graduate from public high school, and they've only been read to by drag queens 3 or 4 times...so I don't think it's worth working yourself into a lather over.
If you want to destroy your own children's lives that's your right, but you do NOT have the right to mandate that other people's children be destroyed -- via the communist Democrat party making it mandatory.
ncsupack1
Lord…lol…here we go
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

For those new around here, just don't look GuerrillaPack directly in his eyes and step away slowly.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

The reality is that the "orthodox" theory of cosmology is the one that is preposterous -- ie, the claim that we are on a rock flying through space at hundreds of thousands of miles an hour (with the atmosphere "velcroed" to the earth and somehow not blowing away), and supposedly travelling billions of miles through the universe per year and yet somehow the stars/constellations have never changed one bit over thousands of years.

I realize that the "flat earth" view is a difficult pill to swallow. But once anyone ACTUALLY EXAMINES THE EVIDENCE and actually questions the globe earth theory that they have been taught their entire lives, they will see that there is merit to this view, and a mountain of evidence proving that the scientific Establishment has been lying to us about the nature of the earth and the universe. And it's really not that hard to believe, for conservatives at least, because you can look at the fact that the scientific Establishment is already lying to us on a gargantuan scale with such utter absurdity as the theory of evolution and the Big Bang theory.

What's TRULY INSANE is to believe that we are all "evolved monkeys" who came into existence "by pure accident after lightning struck the primordial soup" on a "ball flying through space" after a "big bang explosion". That's not science. It's an agenda -- ie, by anti-Christ Freemasons and Marxists, to attempt to deny the validity of the Bible and the reality of God's existence and push an atheistic agenda.
Can I get like....a map or sumething? I'm starting to have my doubts about this whole "globe earth" thing.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

For those new around here, just don't look GuerrillaPack directly in his eyes and step away slowly.

I'm not the one in a cult of people who worship a political party who foams at the mouth to mass murder unborn children and mandate that school children get lap dances from pedophile drag queens.

But I'm the "crazy one" because I reject your precious absurd Big Bang, theory of evolution false cosmology??
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

I'm not the one in a cult of people who worship a political party who foams at the mouth to mass murder unborn children and mandate that school children get lap dances from pedophile drag queens.

But I'm the "crazy one" because I reject your precious absurd Big Bang, theory of evolution false cosmology??

Well I'm not in a cult either.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

A map, mate....do you have one?
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

Has it ever been observed that water in a lake has a curved surface? No. It's always 100% perfectly flat. There are dozens of videos on YouTube, for instance, conducting laser tests across lakes 5-10+ miles across showing the surface of the water to be perfectly flat without any curvature whatsoever.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

Has it ever been observed that water in a lake has a curved surface? No. It's always 100% perfectly flat. There are dozens of videos on YouTube, for instance, conducting laser tests across lakes 5-10+ miles across showing the surface of the water to be perfectly flat without any curvature whatsoever.
So.....no map I guess?
barelypure

It looks rounded on top but flat on the bottom. I suppose 1 explanation it's the way the light is hitting it. Much like the moon cycles
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

So.....no map I guess?

Answer my question. Two can play this game.
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

So why is there a horizontal difference when shooting a distance between two points, when shooting in slope and horizontal distance? I'm confused? I'm curious, and serious.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

So why is there a horizontal difference when shooting a distance between two points, when shooting in slope and horizontal distance? I'm confused? I'm curious, and serious.

I don't follow what exactly you are asking. Please elaborate.
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

I don't follow what exactly you are asking. Please elaborate.

Land surveying. Slope and horizontal distances are two different measurements, even though one is shooting from one point to another point. If the earth was flat wouldn't the distance be the same?
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

Land surveying. Slope and horizontal distances are two different measurements, even though one is shooting from one point to another point. If the earth was flat wouldn't the distance be the same?
If what you are asking is if I believe that the land itself is perfectly flat all over the earth, of course that is not what I or anyone who subscribes to the "flat earth" view believes. What we believe is that all of the earth's bodies of water, including oceans, are perfectly flat. Of course, the land is the area of the earth that rises up above the sea LEVEL (not sea "curve", by the way)...and of course that land can have all sorts of slopes on it.
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

If what you are asking is if I believe that the land itself is perfectly flat all over the earth, of course that is not what I or anyone who subscribes to the "flat earth" view believes. What we believe is that all of the earth's bodies of water, including oceans, are perfectly flat. Of course, the land is the area of the earth that rises up above the sea LEVEL (not sea "curve", by the way)...and of course that land can have all sorts of slopes on it.

Got ya.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

I went searching for a video as you describe. The fist one I came to had a laser set up 5' above the ground, and the camera set up 5' above the ground 20 miles away was able to see it.

Then I drew a circle the same diameter as the earth in Autocad, and was able to draw a line between two points 5' above the ground, 20 miles apart that didn't intersect with the Earth. It is truly fascinating how much people don't understand scale. The Earth seems really, really flat...because the Earth is really, really big.

Then there's also light refraction, which is also a thing, but not even really necessary to explain this.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

This guy made a really nice lake video just for you.

grantwolf
I'm not getting that map, am I?
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

I went searching for a video as you describe. The fist one I came to had a laser set up 5' above the ground, and the camera set up 5' above the ground 20 miles away was able to see it.

Then I drew a circle the same diameter as the earth in Autocad, and was able to draw a line between two points 5' above the ground, 20 miles apart that didn't intersect with the Earth. It is truly fascinating how much people don't understand scale. The Earth seems really, really flat...because the Earth is really, really big.

Then there's also light refraction, which is also a thing, but not even really necessary to explain this.
You clearly made a mistake in your AutoCAD drawing. According to the false model of the earth as a globe, the earth is mythical sphere that is 24,901 miles in circumference. If you work out the math, in that fairy tale model the curvature of the earth would work out to a vertical drop equal to roughly 8 inches per mile squared of distance. Using the earth curve calculator at this website below, with an observer height of 5 ft above the shoreline on one side of the lake, the shoreline of the lake 20 miles away would be hidden from view being about 198 ft below the "horizon" (in that false model).

But as you said, the camera at 5 ft above the shoreline is visible to an observer 5 ft above the shoreline located 20 miles away. Not hidden beneath 198 ft of "earth curvature".

https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=20&h0=5&unit=imperial
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Oh, we have maps. Seek and ye shall find.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lord…lol…here we go

You clearly made a mistake in your AutoCAD drawing. According to the false model of the earth as a globe, the earth is mythical sphere that is 24,901 miles in circumference. If you work out the math, in that fairy tale model the curvature of the earth would work out to a vertical drop equal to roughly 8 inches per mile squared of distance. Using the earth curve calculator at this website below, with an observer height of 5 ft above the shoreline on one side of the lake, the shoreline of the lake 20 miles away would be hidden from view being about 198 ft below the "horizon" (in that false model).

But as you said, the camera at 5 ft above the shoreline is visible to an observer 5 ft above the shoreline located 20 miles away. Not hidden beneath 198 ft of "earth curvature".

https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=20&h0=5&unit=imperial
That calculation you refer to is assuming the view is exactly at 0 degrees. But the laser starts at 5' above the surface of the Earth, and points ever so slightly downward. Get some CAD software and see for yourself. Two points that are 5' above the Earth can be seen (or connected by a straight line) from approximately 20 miles away.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

That calculation you refer to is assuming the view is exactly at 0 degrees. But the laser starts at 5' above the surface of the Earth, and points ever so slightly downward. Get some CAD software and see for yourself. Two points that are 5' above the Earth can be seen (or connected by a straight line) from approximately 20 miles away.
I actually work at a civil engineering firm, and have AutoCAD installed on my computer. I just did it. A straight line drawn from two points 5 ft above a spherical earth model with a radius of 3,958.8 miles from 20 miles away intersects (and goes "below") the circle representing the surface of a spherical earth. Therefore, the two points 5 ft above the shoreline would NOT be visible from 20 miles away in the spherical earth theory/model, because the "curvature" of the "globe earth" would be blocking that straight line sight.

Therefore....the earth is NOT a sphere with a radius of 3,958.8 miles and circumference of 24,901 miles. Since all these tests across large lakes prove that the surface of the water is completely flat, we can conclude that the "spherical earth" model is false, and that the earth is a flat plane.
dogplasma
grantwolf said:

Been there done that! Try the "India lands on the moon" thread. Scroll to the second page.

https://insidepacksports.com/forums/4/topics/30216/2
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

grantwolf said:

Been there done that! Try the "India lands on the moon" thread. Scroll to the second page.

SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

grantwolf said:

Lol, as you can see from the map, Flat Earthers have never tried flying south for a really long time to see what happens. Or maybe asked why satellites in polar orbits keep teleporting to the other side of the map. Wait, do they believe in satellites?
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

grantwolf said:

Odd that a Flight from Sydney Australia to Santiago, Chile is only 12 hours, 40 minutes, while a flight from Sydney Australia to the much closer Vancouver Canada takes 14 hours.
BBW12OG
grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Do you believe that men can have periods, breast feed and menstruate?

Do you believe women have balls and shaft?

Do you believe in on demand abortion including up to 9 months and after birth?

Do you believe the filibuster should be eliminated?

Do you believe the SCOTUS should be expanded?

Do you believe in abolishing the 2nd Amendment?

Do you believe that Puerto Rico and D.C. should be added as states?

Do you believe in mass amnesty for all ILLEGAL immigrants?

Do you believe in allowing open borders?

Do you believe in equity over earning?

I'm sure you won't and the fact you won't says a hell of a lot more than someone that holds true to their beliefs.

Typical....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
grantwolf
BBW12OG said:

grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Do you believe in on demand abortion including up to 9 months and after birth?

I'm a firm supporter of after-birth abortion.
barelypure
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

grantwolf said:

Odd that a Flight from Sydney Australia to Santiago, Chile is only 12 hours, 40 minutes, while a flight from Sydney Australia to the much closer Vancouver Canada takes 14 hours.
Odd that you brought up Sydney. Did you know it was the 4th Chris Columbus ship. It has been lost from history where we're only taught about the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria. Sydney got too close to the edge and fell off and why the Globalists want to hide that fact. To remember it they named the city in Australia for it which is where it went off the edge. It's in all the Flat Earth books so it must be true...
grantwolf
Shouldn't Australia be able to see the ice wall on a flat earth?

Australia also must be on some extreme diet, because it is a lot skinnier than everyone thought.
NCSUWarrior
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

I actually work at a civil engineering firm, and have AutoCAD installed on my computer. I just did it. A straight line drawn from two points 5 ft above a spherical earth model with a radius of 3,958.8 miles from 20 miles away intersects (and goes "below") the circle representing the surface of a spherical earth. Therefore, the two points 5 ft above the shoreline would NOT be visible from 20 miles away in the spherical earth theory/model, because the "curvature" of the "globe earth" would be blocking that straight line sight.

Therefore....the earth is NOT a sphere with a radius of 3,958.8 miles and circumference of 24,901 miles. Since all these tests across large lakes prove that the surface of the water is completely flat, we can conclude that the "spherical earth" model is false, and that the earth is a flat plane.

Are you an engineer?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.