Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,397 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Gulfstream4
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
grantwolf said:

caryking said:

grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Looking forward to a fair and balanced discussion... unlike the last few years on the BY where any Conservative opinions were silenced or the poster was banned.

23 posts on the front page (that's over 50%) were started by just 4 far-right posters on this board.
You know, you can start your own, right? Would you like for me to do it for you?
Just making an observation about the balance on this board.
grantwolf, most boards have a balance issue regarding politics. I'm sure things will get move even, now than we have some new posters.

BTW, I did start a thread for you to get engaged...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Steven1974 said:

BBW12OG said:

Just a little nugget to our refugees.... If you doubt the fact that RCS shut the BY down because of his political leanings check out this post from his "official" PP twitter (X) acount.

It may be insignificant to some... mainly lefties... but when you run a so-called public domain site do you want to risk alienating half of your patrons?

He doesn't care. More concerned about his liberal circle of friends seeing how he is doing his part to make sure he silences all conservatives and goose steps in line with the liberal agenda.
It was a post about a former President making a pick for State to win the first game. What makes him some raging liberal over that? If GWB made some picks and picked State to win I'm sure he'd have posted that too.
ok, Obama was and never will be a raging liberal...

Joe Biden
Wuffey
Wow, Big Bad Wolf seems angry and he posts here like it's his fulltime job. Take a breather, man. Nobody is out to get you.
Big Sexy Pack
Wuffey said:

Wow, Big Bad Wolf seems angry and he posts here like it's his fulltime job. Take a breather, man. Nobody is out to get you.
I think it's a quote.

Wait, BBW is Big Bad Wolf from the old ACCBoards?
BBW12OG
You are correct. Busy today and tonight. May have some time to jump in tomorrow.

Glad to see so many newbies!

Not angry… just having fun putting libbies in their place!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
UriahHeepPack
BBW12OG said:

You are correct. Busy today and tonight. May have some time to jump in tomorrow.

Glad to see so many newbies!

Not angry… just having fun putting libbies in their place!
ncsupack1
lol…starting to get good around here
barelypure
Steven1974 said:

BBW12OG said:

Just a little nugget to our refugees.... If you doubt the fact that RCS shut the BY down because of his political leanings check out this post from his "official" PP twitter (X) acount.

It may be insignificant to some... mainly lefties... but when you run a so-called public domain site do you want to risk alienating half of your patrons?

He doesn't care. More concerned about his liberal circle of friends seeing how he is doing his part to make sure he silences all conservatives and goose steps in line with the liberal agenda.
It was a post about a former President making a pick for State to win the first game. What makes him some raging liberal over that? If GWB made some picks and picked State to win I'm sure he'd have posted that too.
So question for those who fill out the brackets. Do you pick State to go all the way or do you pick who you think will win? How many here picked KY to beat State? I suspect if 1 was going to be honest it would be more than a few and I don't know that has any bearing on whether or not you're liberal or conservative or Democrat or Republican.

True, Burns will be a problem for KY but they do have 3 7 footers to rotate in against him. I suspect we'll see him passing more than scoring. He's going to need help from the outside shooters. If their game is on I feel good about our chances. If they're cold it could be a long night.
Wuffey
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Have you watched the movie "The Many Saints of Newark?"

It is really underrated and a damn good one if you have been addicted to "The Sopranos."

LOVE IT.

No, but I need to
DAMN!!!!

Honestly one of the best mob movies ever in my opinion. Especially if you are deep into "The Sopranos" and their family history.

You'll have to watch it a couple of times to catch everything because you will be blown away and have to collect yourself on some of the "revelations.!"

I'll leave it at that.
You know it's a TV show and not real......right?
ncsupack1
Yes…I do. In fact movie is mentioned
dogplasma
Wuffey said:

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."
UriahHeepPack
R. Cory Smith is a catamite.
GetOffMyLawnPack
UriahHeepPack said:

R. Cory Smith is a catamite.
Every pitcher needs a catcher
Big Sexy Pack
GetOffMyLawnPack has to be my new favorite username. Gott dang jealous I didn't think of that.
BBW12OG
Funny.... about RCS.... obviously he took what the Supreme Dummy DEI hire that he touted from the PP Twitter site Kentanji Brown Jackson about it being OK to censor free speech...

Although it is his site and he can regulate it however he would like. You can see the people he kept around...

Mr.Keeper??? REALLY??? how dam much time can one person spend on one site 7 days a week answering nearly every post.

Bet he is taking a pay cut with the lack of activity over there... remember Keeper since you are stalking this board... every 20 posts make you money!!

Obviously you need it..... or you wouldn't be such a miserable *****.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
barelypure
BBW12OG said:

Funny.... about RCS.... obviously he took what the Supreme Dummy DEI hire that he touted from the PP Twitter site Kentanji Brown Jackson about it being OK to censor free speech...

Although it is his site and he can regulate it however he would like. You can see the people he kept around...

Mr.Keeper??? REALLY??? how dam much time can one person spend on one site 7 days a week answering nearly every post.

Bet he is taking a pay cut with the lack of activity over there... remember Keeper since you are stalking this board... every 20 posts make you money!!

Now BBW as someone who has had many verbal tournaments I feel I must take exception to 1 characterization you made. You said he spends all that time answering nearly every post. That simply isn't true. He's not answering, he's attacking the poster, he's insulting the poster, he's making rude and crude remarks about the poster, but he's not answering anything. In fact he seldom posts anything but insults and negatives about other posters or give any sort of insight about the topic at hand.
BBW12OG
barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

Now BBW as someone who has had many verbal tournaments I feel I must take exception to 1 characterization you made. You said he spends all that time answering nearly every post. That simply isn't true. He's not answering, he's attacking the poster, he's insulting the poster, he's making rude and crude remarks about the poster, but he's not answering anything. In fact he seldom posts anything but insults and negatives about other posters or give any sort of insight about the topic at hand.
Quote:

[url=][/url]
MrKeeper
Posted on 3 hrs, , User Since 76 months ago, User Post Count: 49819
  • 3 hrs
  • 76 months
Quote:

sbofree said... (original post) did anyone ever care about getting banned...? I haven't been banned lately, but back in the day.......always kind of felt like the moderators ...
show more

Some fellas on the other site seem to be carrying an amusing grudge about it.

He must be butthurt that he knows if he comes over here he won't get paid to post!!

And he will have to answer to many here on his BS when he was given the ability to ban people.

He sure does spend a lot of time yapping and posting for someone that has zero "concern" about what is being discussed!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Ol'RCS... he is a darling.... Look at this post and explain it to me for those that have ever doubted how big of an arrogant clown this guy is....

Like someone said.. would he say "Jews," "Muslims," etc... no... but he did call out "Mormons" in a way that would be offensive to him if it was said by a conservative...

"Rules for thee, but not for me..."

Click on the replies..... it's no secret who he is....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins

remember Keeper since you are stalking this board...

That's rich
kingpack
BBW12OG said:

Ol'RCS... he is a darling.... Look at this post and explain it to me for those that have ever doubted how big of an arrogant clown this guy is....

Like someone said.. would he say "Jews," "Muslims," etc... no... but he did call out "Mormons" in a way that would be offensive to him if it was said by a conservative...

"Rules for thee, but not for me..."

Click on the replies..... it's no secret who he is....

Soy boy
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

That's rich

LOL... packskins....

You need attention don't you?

At least you have enough gumption to post here. Please keep relaying messages back to the destitute.

See if you can get RCS to rename the Brickyard the ZZL-Politics West..... you two have the same mindset of the losers in chapel hole. Only difference is they are proud of it and don't try to pretend to be people they aren't.

Now go take a shower.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

That's rich

LOL... packskins....

At least you have enough gumption to post here. Please keep relaying messages back to the destitute.

See if you can get RCS to rename the Brickyard the ZZL-Politics West..... you two have the same mindset of the losers in chapel hole. Only difference is they are proud of it and don't try to pretend to be people they aren't.

Now go take a shower.

Cory must've taken a giant dookie in your mouth. Your obsession of him and PP is off the charts. Can't be good for your health.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

That's rich

LOL... packskins....

Now go take a shower.

Cory must've taken a giant dookie in your mouth. Your obsession of him and PP is off the charts. Can't be good for your health.
LOL..... says the guy who is posting on two boards about the same topic...

Also... why do you always run when you are exposed as being full of crap? Just curious...... any chance you are man enough to answer that?

I'll hang up and listen.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
When have I ran?
XxNCSUxX
Sup
caryking
Wufskins said:

When have I ran?
You ran from me when I asked a simple question…

Joe Biden
Wufskins
What was the question again?
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

LOL....

You really want to go there?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Wufskins said:

If you really want to appear as if you're not running, go find my question(s) and reply….

Joe Biden
kingpack
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

That's rich

LOL... packskins....

Now go take a shower.
I am no cartographer but shouldnt that be ZZL-Politics East? Asking for a friend
Wufskins
Tell me stalker, when did I run away?
Wufskins
Or you could just ask me
BBW12OG
kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

That's rich

LOL... packskins....

Now go take a shower.
I am no cartographer but shouldnt that be ZZL-Politics East? Asking for a friend

My bad!! You are correct!!! BBW12 was WRONG....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Tell me stalker, when did I run away?
You want to play this game... let's go....

Tell us where you stand on the following:

• Abolishing the filibuster
  • Expanding the Supreme Court
  • Abolishing the 2nd Amendment
  • Adding Puerto Rico and D.C. as states
  • John Lewis Voting Bill
  • Federalization of elections
  • Amnesty for illegals
  • Census count including illegals
  • Abortion up to 9 months
  • Abortion after 9 months
  • A man can have a baby
  • A woman can have balls and shaft
  • There are 147 different genders
  • Why was Lois Lerner and Eric Holder not charged for contempt of congress
  • Why is Menedez still in the Senate

Get back to me when you want to answer any of the above. These are questions that would not be allowed asked on the BY. You know that's a fact.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.