Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,423 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Gulfstream4
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Honestly, I've been a proponent of The Water Cooler being behind the pay wall, here at IPS. I think it would be nice for people to help support the platform.

So, for PP taking the BR behind a paywall, I'm very supporting of that decision…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Also, I just popped over to the BY and looked at the topics (not a member so I can't click on the topic) and Wolfer79 has the last post on a lot threads…

Joe Biden
PackMom
Odd. After I saw your post I looked and wolfer isn't the last poster on anything. There are two he started.
caryking
PackMom said:

Odd. After I saw your post I looked and wolfer isn't the last poster on anything. There are two he started.

Perhaps new post that pushed him out?

Edit: Actually, on the second page, he has 4 final post, as of a few minutes ago..

Joe Biden
PackMom
Oh, I only looked on the first page. There were some threads I'd been watching but I guess it's time to give up on them.
barelypure
grantwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

grantwolf said:

I'm not getting that map, am I?

Been there done that! Try the "India lands on the moon" thread. Scroll to the second page.

https://insidepacksports.com/forums/4/topics/30216/2

Odd that a Flight from Sydney Australia to Santiago, Chile is only 12 hours, 40 minutes, while a flight from Sydney Australia to the much closer Vancouver Canada takes 14 hours.
Is anyone going to explain this odd aviation oddity?
Equally odd is you can sail from England to New Zealand in a straight line. Looking at a map that appears to be impossible. But with the curvature of the Earth you can, well within a few miles any way.
caryking
barelypure said:

grantwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

grantwolf said:

I'm not getting that map, am I?

Been there done that! Try the "India lands on the moon" thread. Scroll to the second page.

https://insidepacksports.com/forums/4/topics/30216/2

Odd that a Flight from Sydney Australia to Santiago, Chile is only 12 hours, 40 minutes, while a flight from Sydney Australia to the much closer Vancouver Canada takes 14 hours.
Is anyone going to explain this odd aviation oddity?
Equally odd is you can sail from England to New Zealand in a straight line. Looking at a map that appears to be impossible. But with the curvature of the Earth you can, well within a few miles any way.

Take this to the flat earth thread. GP will enjoy the debate…

Joe Biden
dogplasma
Imagining PP refugees reading The Water Cooler - and this thread - to gauge IPS is like imagining someone watching Jerry Springer reruns to decide if they want cable TV.
ncsupack1
lol..that's a good one.
BBW12OG
dogplasma said:

Imagining PP refugees reading The Water Cooler - and this thread - to gauge IPS is like imagining someone watching Jerry Springer reruns to decide if they want cable TV.
LOL.....

Coming from someone that thinks a man can have a kid... and women can have a unit......
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Bockwinkle
Applying for political refugee status...
PackMom
Good to see you here!
ncsupack1
What's going on? Good seeing a lot of new names.....
PackMom
The Brickyard went premium with no notice so people are looking for a new place to hang out.
ncsupack1
PackMom said:

The Brickyard went premium with no notice so people are looking for a new place to hang out.
10/4. I remember now. I personally like seeing new / old names showing up.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

PackMom said:

I personally like seeing paying subscribers…. We already have one new liberal, from BY, that's not paying…

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

PackMom said:

I personally like seeing paying subscribers…. We already have one new liberal, from BY, that's not paying…
Wouldn't it be boring if everyone thought the same? I like seeing debate and civil discussion.
PackMom
If the newcomers feel welcome, they might be more likely to stick around, and then more likely to consider upgrading their membership.
waynecountywolf
PackMom said:

If the newcomers feel welcome, they might be more likely to stick around, and then more likely to consider upgrading their membership.

This
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
caryking
PackMom said:

Packmom, no offense; however, that sounds like the tooth fairy is coming tonight. In life we don't always get to try things out before buying.

My hunch tells me this person was a hanger-around at the BY, as well.. as you know, James has spent plenty of time and money getting this business, up and running. I wish people would appreciate that effort, by…

Subscribing!!

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

PackMom said:

Packmom, no offense; however, that sounds like the tooth fairy is coming tonight. In life we don't always get to try things out before buying.

My hunch tells me this person was a hanger-around at the BY, as well..
Question, why do you care? It's free to post here, it seems some folks don't like having to explain their stance and want to keep posting unknown X accounts all day. Put the user on ignore if you don't like it. Easy fix.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

PackMom said:

Question, why do you care? It's free to post here, it seems some folks don't like having to explain their stance and want to keep posting unknown X accounts all day. Put the user on ignore if you don't like it. Easy fix.
Well, let me see…

I've owned small businesses and I realize how tough it is. Yes, this is not my business; however, all I'm doing is saying, pony up to help these guys get better. As far as ignore goes, I have plenty of people on ignore. This person and I were debating and I thought, why not ask him to pony up…

Obviously, that's his choice…

BTW, I'm not the welcome committee. I'm sure people will get a warm welcome, once they are paying, by the owners.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

PackMom said:

Well, let me see…

I've owned small businesses and I realize how tough it is. Yes, this is not my business; however, all I'm doing is saying, pony up to help these guys get better. As far as ignore goes, I have plenty of people on ignore. This person and I were debating and I thought, why not ask him to pony up…

All good. Maybe some folks want to check it out before spending the money? Could work both ways.
GetOffMyLawnPack
I signed up as a paying member here. Previously paying member on PP for about 15 years. Being a conservative, I got beaten upon relentlessly by Cory "SoyBoy" Smith and the mods allowed a free-for-all on me on the China Virus thread. Turns out I was / am 100% correct; not 95%, 100%. I stopped paying over it. To date, zero apologies. So at this point, I am more than happy to support the "Bud Light" treatment for PP.
caryking
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

I signed up as a paying member here. Previously paying member on PP for about 15 years. Being a conservative, I got beaten upon relentlessly by Cory "SoyBoy" Smith and the mods allowed a free-for-all on me on the China Virus thread. Turns out I was / am 100% correct; not 95%, 100%. I stopped paying over it. To date, zero apologies. So at this point, I am more than happy to support the "Bud Light" treatment for PP.
I'm not the welcome committee; however, welcome!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Could be top 3 best nicknames ever.......

That guy deserves all the shrapnel that is coming his way. He deserves it. Such a tool bag.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
erniencsu02
NC State MBB has won every game including an ACC Championship since PP Brickyard went premium lol

The OP can eat doodoo.
BBW12OG
erniencsu02 said:

NC State MBB has won every game including an ACC Championship since PP Brickyard went premium lol

The OP can eat doodoo.
Wow... such an angry guy after the biggest win in 35 years..... sad for you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

erniencsu02 said:

The OP can eat doodoo.
Wow... such an angry guy after the biggest win in 35 years..... sad for you.
Some folks will never be happy. Today, is a great day!
Steven1974
BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Ha Ha!!!

Look who is slumming over here.....

Long time..... Hoping you would show up. Glad to be able to ask you one question...

Have you finally got the Big Bad Orange Man this time?

You've been in libby paradise over at TBY with all the coverage from the ownership. You sure you want to come over here spouting your left wing nonsense knowing you'll have to account for it?

This isn't your "safe space" comrade. Your MARXIST views won't work out to well over here.

Tell your boy Sooner I said "what's up?" If he hasn't totally disappeared. You are as bad as he is only he has scoured the internet for 9 years 12 hours a day pining over Donald J. Trump.

Looking forward to hearing from you. You deserve all that will coming your way.
Libby paradise? That place was far from that. Sorry they weren't crazy enough for you though. My marxist views? LOL might want to lay off the sauce. What exactly is it that I deserve coming my way?
BBW12OG
Steven1974 said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Ha Ha!!!

Long time..... Hoping you would show up. Glad to be able to ask you one question...

You've been in libby paradise over at TBY with all the coverage from the ownership. You sure you want to come over here spouting your left wing nonsense knowing you'll have to account for it?

This isn't your "safe space" comrade. Your MARXIST views won't work out to well over here.

Tell your boy Sooner I said "what's up?" If he hasn't totally disappeared. You are as bad as he is only he has scoured the internet for 9 years 12 hours a day pining over Donald J. Trump.

Libby paradise? That place was far from that. Sorry they weren't crazy enough for you though. My marxist views? LOL might want to lay off the sauce. What exactly is it that I deserve coming my way?
Being called out for the leftwing wannabe squad member that you are.

Remember... you are of the ilk that thinks a man can have a baby and a woman can have balls.

Your comrade RCS wouldn't allow comments like that to be made so he shut down the site for all intents and purposes.

Sorry you don't have your lefty buddy's to have the daily circle jerk on how evil President Trump is.....

You may want to check on Sooner.... poor guy spent the last 9 years 14 hours a day at least on the BY....

You clowns are certainly reaping what you sowed.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Looks like the BY has had maybe 20 posts in 24 hours....

But... at least no one has been talking negative about the DNC and Sleepy Joe!!!

Great business decision for sure!!

Go woke, Go broke!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackMom
Hi, Steven! Glad to see you here.
caryking
Steven1974 said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Ha Ha!!!

It appears you are new here. Some know who you are, I don't. BBW calls a lot of people MARXIST. Typically, one has earned the label. Now, you may not be... I'll defend you for having an opinion, no doubt; however, having MARXIST views will come with a lot of scrutiny...

Joe Biden
UNC01NCSU4LIFE
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

PackMom said:

Well, let me see…

BTW, I'm not the welcome committee. I'm sure people will get a warm welcome, once they are paying, by the owners.
The volume of views on IPS now as opposed to before the Brickyard implosion will make IPS more money. There's a reason you see all those ads in the margin of the page. They generate revenue for IPS. If IPS has more people, they get more views. So just by having a massive wave of people coming over, IPS makes more money.

We will see how long the Brickyard remains viable when it is supported only by directly paying customers. Remember, if you are not paying for something, you are the product, not the consumer. IPS just gained a lot more products.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.