Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,421 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Gulfstream4
kingpack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is some serious business, what have I gotten myself into? Can I still make fun of Packpride if I dont answer any of those questions?
Wufskins
Only if you pay for premium.
XxNCSUxX
You shouldn't stalk in a public forum. Save it for box bushes and ivy.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Or you could just ask me
Typical lefty… you want others to do all the work. Yea, if you don't want to be a runner, then do the work.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wufskins
Hugely important I answer your question but won't take ten seconds to type it in.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Hugely important I answer your question but won't take ten seconds to type it in.
Dudette, don't make this about me…. You can find the questions, if you want to…. It's up to you.

Joe Biden
XxNCSUxX
ANSWER THE QUESTION should be an automatic reply for this board, it appears.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Dudette, don't make this about me…. You can find the questions, if you want to…. It's up to you.

Why won't you dudette deez nuts du*****bag?
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Rent free…. Dudette.

Joe Biden
barelypure
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Rent free…. Dudette.
Look I realize that this site was a little slow at times and this sudden influx of PPBY refugees, for I am 1, can be seen as a boost in the arm to increase board traffic but for God's sake have a little pride. Don't just allow anyone to come here. When you know their history and that they are here just to be the attention ***** they are is that really the type of poster you want.

Now taking in those from the cold who have alternative opinions is good to spur on meaningful convo but to let in someone who is the biggest ****** on both boards is unfathomable. He adds nothing to the thread but chaos and division. He's a threadkiller. Take this for the warning it was meant to be
caryking
barelypure said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Rent free…. Dudette.
Look I realize that this site was a little slow at times and this sudden influx of PPBY refugees, for I am 1, can be seen as a boost in the arm to increase board traffic but for God's sake have a little pride. Don't just allow anyone to come here. When you know their history and that they are here just to be the attention ***** they are is that really the type of poster you want.

Now taking in those from the cold who have alternative opinions is good to spur on meaningful convo but to let in someone who is the biggest ****** on both boards is unfathomable. He adds nothing to the thread but chaos and division. He's a threadkiller. Take this for the warning it was meant to be

Thanks for the heads up…

I never went to PackPride, and posted, once IPS started. So, I don't know most of the new people. In all honesty, I don't mind having reasoned debate, with anyone. Regarding the person, in question, well, I went into this with hopes of better debate. As you said, the free board had slowed down and I thought, ok, new people…

Now, I really do wish the free boards were behind the paywall; however, I may alone in that opinion…

Joe Biden
Wufskins
barelypure said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Rent free…. Dudette.

Don't forget to eat your beets today old man
Packfan89
Who the heck is this infamous R. Cory Smith? Did he post on packpride? Soonerwolf?
ncsupack1
I would assume that if or when the other site opens back up, traffic here will die down. I for one wish there was more interaction on the water cooler.
Packfan89
Honestly, this site needs a lot more traffic and, specifically, more looney lefty traffic. Without the party liners from both sides, it seems a bit slow.
ncsupack1
Packfan89 said:

Honestly, this site needs a lot more traffic and, specifically, more looney lefty traffic. Without the party liners from both sides, it seems a bit slow.
The site in general is great and has a lot of great content. The Water Cooler on the other hand needs help for sure.
Packfan89
ah... sorry. yes. I was talking about the "water cooler."
ncsupack1
Packfan89 said:

ah... sorry. yes. I was talking about the "water cooler."
Got ya.
GetOffMyLawnPack
Packfan89 said:

Who the heck is this infamous R. Cory Smith? Did he post on packpride? Soonerwolf?
RCS is an employee of CBS 24/7 who owns PP. He is the I guess what you would call the area manager for 24/7. Definitely a young "Soy Boy".

He should be running inside Carowhina.
waynecountywolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Welcome New friends, apparently I'm an evil RINO because I won't vote for Trump again.

LOL…. Always the victim Pinocchio right?

To all the refugees from the BY hokie is our version of Supersport… you'll see soon enough. This the nickname Pinocchio.

Also…. If you all are wondering why "Mr. Keeper" is so adamant and anti-IPS is because he is a paid poster on PP. 7 days a week 12-14 hours per day, engages in nearly if not all the threads on the BY and has made comments bragging about getting posters banned. FACT.

The difference between here and the BY is that you are allowed leeway to banter back and forth without having to worry about the political ideologies of ownership influencing what is permitted and not.

As far as the other thin skinned posters, waynecounty, 85 etc…. they aren't tough enough to handle a little smack talk then they should stay away.

Waynecounty was on here before and complained constantly that it was too confrontational. He spouted a lot of nonsense and got called out for it. Put his tail between his complaining ass and ran back and hid under RCS's liberal coat tails.

I know he will see this and can't wait for his whiny ass to respond.

Welcome refugees again…. Give this place a shot. It's fairly moderated and it's not the BY or ZZL-P…. Everyone has a voice.
Eat me.
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
BigBarryWood
Am I the only one that has to go figure out where the last post I read is on this board? Makes it difficult To follow
ncsupack1
BigBarryWood said:

Am I the only one that has to go figure out where the last post I read is on this board? Makes it difficult To follow

If using your phone ( mobile version) click on the response on the right of thread topic. Works the same on laptop ( I think)
BigBarryWood
ncsupack1 said:

BigBarryWood said:

If using your phone ( mobile version) click on the response on the right of thread topic. Works the same on laptop ( I think)

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Anytime I open a thread it starts on the first post. I have to hit the down arrow. Then the Arrow that takes you to the last page. It's annoying. Im likely missing something.
ncsupack1
The bell upper right. Hopefully that's what you are asking

caryking
On phone, you can click on the unread messages and should take you "near" the bottom. Or, you can click on the last person posting, on the right of a thread, and you get to that last post…
ncsupack1
Thank you! I was having a brain fart, couldn't figure out how to type it.
GetOffMyLawnPack
waynecountywolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Welcome New friends, apparently I'm an evil RINO because I won't vote for Trump again.

To all the refugees from the BY hokie is our version of Supersport… you'll see soon enough. This the nickname Pinocchio.

Also…. If you all are wondering why "Mr. Keeper" is so adamant and anti-IPS is because he is a paid poster on PP. 7 days a week 12-14 hours per day, engages in nearly if not all the threads on the BY and has made comments bragging about getting posters banned. FACT.

The difference between here and the BY is that you are allowed leeway to banter back and forth without having to worry about the political ideologies of ownership influencing what is permitted and not.

As far as the other thin skinned posters, waynecounty, 85 etc…. they aren't tough enough to handle a little smack talk then they should stay away.

Waynecounty was on here before and complained constantly that it was too confrontational. He spouted a lot of nonsense and got called out for it. Put his tail between his complaining ass and ran back and hid under RCS's liberal coat tails.

Welcome refugees again…. Give this place a shot. It's fairly moderated and it's not the BY or ZZL-P…. Everyone has a voice.
Eat me.
I have had lunch with WayneCounty and I can vouch that he is a great person and someone I enjoy having as a friend. One of the worst aspects of message boards and emails is that they lack context. The way a person comes across in writing is almost always some degree of difference (sometimes huge) between their postings and emails versus who they are in real life.
ncsupack1
I have found this to be true.
XxNCSUxX
MrKeeper isn't paid. He just posts during commercials during his soap operas.
BBW12OG
XxNCSUxX said:

Beg to differ....

There is no "Mr. Keeper" that is one person..

It's the screen name they use to drive traffic on the site.

FACT.

I would list name(s) that have worked there and they confirmed that.

Also... RCS 100% shutdown the BY strictly for the political threads and the so-called "spammer" was constantly posting anti-Joe Biden threads. RCS isn't going to have that on his soy boy site.

And wayne may be ok in person but on here he's always been a pretentious *****... very similar to a unc choad buzz....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
Cory!!!!
caryking
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Eat me.
I have had lunch with WayneCounty and I can vouch that he is a great person and someone I enjoy having as a friend. One of the worst aspects of message boards and emails is that they lack context. The way a person comes across in writing is almost always some degree of difference (sometimes huge) between their postings and emails versus who they are in real life.

I agree! Hokie gets beat up around the WC; however, he and I have had lunch together and I think he's a great guy!

Joe Biden
Dunlow66
What the hell has happened to this place?

BBW12OG
Dunlow66 said:

What the hell has happened to this place?

It's accepting all refugees from the ZZL-BY!!!

When the lefties get their way they damn sure censure speech!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
XxNCSUxX
I personally know MrKeeper. LOLOL

BBW12OG said:

XxNCSUxX said:

Beg to differ....

There is no "Mr. Keeper" that is one person..

It's the screen name they use to drive traffic on the site.

FACT.

I would list name(s) that have worked there and they confirmed that.

Also... RCS 100% shutdown the BY strictly for the political threads and the so-called "spammer" was constantly posting anti-Joe Biden threads. RCS isn't going to have that on his soy boy site.

And wayne may be ok in person but on here he's always been a pretentious *****... very similar to a unc choad buzz....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.