Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,438 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Gulfstream4
WarrenPeace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Land surveying. Slope and horizontal distances are two different measurements, even though one is shooting from one point to another point. If the earth was flat wouldn't the distance be the same?
If what you are asking is if I believe that the land itself is perfectly flat all over the earth, of course that is not what I or anyone who subscribes to the "flat earth" view believes. What we believe is that all of the earth's bodies of water, including oceans, are perfectly flat. Of course, the land is the area of the earth that rises up above the sea LEVEL (not sea "curve", by the way)...and of course that land can have all sorts of slopes on it.

Do you believe it's possible that God could create something that you can't explain?
Oldsouljer
Yeah, about a year before I left PP, they changed the graphics which I didn't like at all. About that time, James cranked up this site and I would have been a charter member except Steve stayed behind at PP. Once he jumped ship to IPS, so did I. Never looked back, not even curious about PP.
caryking
grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You and I are getting mentions on the PP Sports site... looks like there may be a few folks coming over here to IPS.... LOL...

I see you are giddy being lumped with NorthWolf.
Do you also believe the Earth is flat, Sandy Hook was fake, the moon landings aren't real, and Jews are the literal spawn of Satan?

Do you believe in on demand abortion including up to 9 months and after birth?

I'm a firm supporter of after-birth abortion.
That's a joke, right?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
WarrenPeace said:

Do you believe it's possible that God could create something that you can't explain?

But the anti-Christ Marxists and atheists in faux "academia" are supposed to be the ONLY ones who can explain it to us? These "geniuses" in academia now tell us that "men can become women" and that there are "limitless numbers of genders". And they also apparently don't even acknowledge that unborn children are an actual living human being as opposed to a "blob of flesh". These people are not true scientists. They are propagandists....pushing an ideological agenda.

I think it's possible that the faux "scientific" Establishment that lies about everything else (Big Bang, theory of evolution, "70 genders") and are pushing an atheistic, anti-Christian agenda could also be lying about the true nature of the earth. Not only possible...but certainly that is the case. The Bible clearly states in several passages that the earth is "fixed" and not moving and that it is the sun, moon and stars that move relative to the earth...and that there is a hard structure ("firmament") located above the earth (that contains the atmosphere...as a gas pressure cannot exist without a container). That's what God says, if you want to know what God has to say about this. The truth is that the earth does not move. It is the sun, moon, and stars that move....relative to the earth, circling in their orbits.

The heliocentric model is also a theory....just like the theory of evolution and the Big Bang theory. Not real science based on observation. Not proven by observation or measurements, etc. But THEORY. And if you research the history of these theories and who promulgated them, you will discover that they were concocted and promoted (by Freemasons, atheists, etc) for the specific purpose of advancing an ideological agenda designed to attack the validity of the Bible and the belief in God. The entire purpose of the heliocentric theory, theory of evolution, and Big Bang theory is to provide an alternative "explanation" for the origin of the universe and to attempt to "disprove" the truth contained in the Bible and the reality that the earth/universe was created by God.
GuerrillaPack
NCSUWarrior said:

Are you an engineer?
Yes.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

I'm a firm supporter of after-birth abortion.
Those who support the murder of the unborn should be given mandatory after birth abortions.
GetOffMyLawnPack

PackPride right now. Hilarious to watch the gnashing of teeth over there.
WarrenPeace
GuerrillaPack said:

WarrenPeace said:

But the anti-Christ Marxists and atheists in faux "academia" are supposed to be the ONLY ones who can explain it to us? These "geniuses" in academia now tell us that "men can become women" and that there are "limitless numbers of genders". And they also apparently don't even acknowledge that unborn children are an actual living human being as opposed to a "blob of flesh". These people are not true scientists. They are propagandists....pushing an ideological agenda.

I think it's possible that the faux "scientific" Establishment that lies about everything else (Big Bang, theory of evolution, "70 genders") and are pushing an atheistic, anti-Christian agenda could also be lying about the true nature of the earth. Not only possible...but certainly that is the case. The Bible clearly states in several passages that the earth is "fixed" and not moving and that it is the sun, moon and stars that move relative to the earth...and that there is a hard structure ("firmament") located above the earth (that contains the atmosphere...as a gas pressure cannot exist without a container). That's what God says, if you want to know what God has to say about this. The truth is that the earth does not move. It is the sun, moon, and stars that move....relative to the earth, circling in their orbits.

The heliocentric model is also a theory....just like the theory of evolution and the Big Bang theory. Not real science based on observation. Not proven by observation or measurements, etc. But THEORY. And if you research the history of these theories and who promulgated them, you will discover that they were concocted and promoted (by Freemasons, atheists, etc) for the specific purpose of advancing an ideological agenda designed to attack the validity of the Bible and the belief in God. The entire purpose of the heliocentric theory, theory of evolution, and Big Bang theory is to provide an alternative "explanation" for the origin of the universe and to attempt to "disprove" the truth contained in the Bible and the reality that the earth/universe was created by God.

You're no different from the people you argue against. You just make a different argument. Stop trying to be God and just be you. You're just a man. You dont know anything. You'll never fully understand the magnitude of God.
GuerrillaPack
WarrenPeace said:

You're no different from the people you argue against. You just make a different argument. Stop trying to be God and just be you. You're just a man. You dont know anything. You'll never fully understand the magnitude of God.
Oh, so now the goal posts have shifted to "no one can know anything"? Lmfao

Then why are people like you trying to have us believe that these anti-Christ atheistic "academia" people in their ivory towers at Marxist-run universities are the "final authority" on everything in life, and that they know everything...and that anyone who doesn't blindly trust them is an "insane conspiracy theorist"?
BBW12OG
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Poor Denver... He is a damn good guy. He is left to do damage control over the **** storm that RCS and his libby buddies caused.

All because someone was posting negative information about the democrat party on a public forum. FACT.

Didn't align with his political beliefs. It wasn't "misinformation." It was publicly taken polls that were posted that showed Sleepy Joe, the DNC and other democrats getting negative numbers.

Funny the White House issued memorandums to national media outlets complaining about negative coverage and the need to "stop promoting" the fact that America isn't buying their message.

I guess RCS and the crew took that to heart and rather than letting people on PP decide for themselves they thought it would be smart to decide for them.

Hell, even Wolfer on the sports board told them any political thread shows up banned for a minimum of a year. But is silent on why the BY is shutdown.....

Must goose step in line with Big Brother or face the consequences.

Lefty logic at it's best but yet the GOP is a bunch of Fascists.... what a damn clown show.

And for those perusing from PP..... this is exactly why the BY was made VIP... it's all because of the negative content being put out in public about the left and democrat party. FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
BBW12OG said:

Lefty logic at it's best but yet the GOP is a bunch of Fascists.... what a damn clown show.

This absurd allegation from the commie libtards of MAGA supporters being "fascists" and a "threat to democracy" is especially rich. Their Fuhrer the kid sniffing fake installed President was the one that tried to mandate that hundreds of millions of Americans be injected with a mystery injection or lose their job. That's not tyrannical? That's not fascist? Then the Biden regime openly colluded with Big Tech, trying to order them to ban and censor people on social media who spoke out against the covid vaccine and official narrative. That's not tyrannical, for the President to be censoring the free speech of Americans? And, of course, the Biden regime is persecuting the peaceful January 6th protesters (agitated and run by the FBI/Feds) with hundreds of them rotting in prison for doing nothing more than peacefully walking through the capitol after the police allowed them inside and basically gave them a tour.

And "threat to democracy"....isn't it the communist democrats who are now openly opposed to democracy, by brazenly trying to remove their main political opposition from the ballot, and trying to prevent the American people from being able to exercise democracy and vote for the candidate of their choice? And the Marxist Democrats (with their RINO allies) are the ones blatantly rigging the elections, overturning our democratic process.

Everything with the communist Left is a Saul Alinsky projection. THEY are the true fascists and tyrants, and the threat to democracy. They are now behaving like 3rd world communist dictatorial regimes -- open persecution of political opponents, rigging elections, censoring the media, etc.
GetOffMyLawnPack
BBW12OG said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Poor Denver... He is a damn good guy. He is left to do damage control over the **** storm that RCS and his libby buddies caused.

All because someone was posting negative information about the democrat party on a public forum. FACT.

Didn't align with his political beliefs. It wasn't "misinformation." It was publicly taken polls that were posted that showed Sleepy Joe, the DNC and other democrats getting negative numbers.

Funny the White House issued memorandums to national media outlets complaining about negative coverage and the need to "stop promoting" the fact that America isn't buying their message.

I guess RCS and the crew took that to heart and rather than letting people on PP decide for themselves they thought it would be smart to decide for them.

Hell, even Wolfer on the sports board told them any political thread shows up banned for a minimum of a year. But is silent on why the BY is shutdown.....

Must goose step in line with Big Brother or face the consequences.

And for those perusing from PP..... this is exactly why the BY was made VIP... it's all because of the negative content being put out in public about the left and democrat party. FACT.
I know some of the mods over there. This is a loosey-goosey management style. They and RCS can't decide if they are going to be a moderated board with some level of objectivity, or The Wolf Web where anything and everything goes. Can't have it both ways, as they are finding out. Agreed, Denver is a nice guy, as well as is his fraternity brother, Planet Boulder. Wolfer is a very compassionate person, but also a very much "by the rules" type also. His dedication to that board is legendary and respect for him there is unparalleled.
BBW12OG
Agree on Denver and Boulder....

RCS has slipped up on this one. Once the horse is out of the barn there's not going back.

I was there through the many "transitions" and "evolutions."

When he and his crew took over the place took a turn. Had to inject their political biases in front and make sure they had the "power" to control the board narratives.

Similar situation at the national level with the MSM. Control the narrative, control the information, control the opinions of the people. Less information equals more control of the opinions.

What was the big deal about posting polls that showed current facts?

Also.. from about 2001 or so PP had a "conservative lean." Once that crew took over many of the old guard were banned for merely calling out liberal talking points or suggesting they were BS.

Ol'Newswolf definitely had a hand in that. Ever notice all of the "news" he posted was negative against the GOP or GOP supporters?

RCS twitter feed, non-PP reads like a member of the squad was posting.

Best of luck to all of them. Hell, even Michael Jordan's dumb @$$ was smart enough to stay out of politics when pushed to support the DNC. He said..."Republicans buy shoes too...."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
WarrenPeace
GuerrillaPack said:

WarrenPeace said:

Oh, so now the goal posts have shifted to "no one can know anything"? Lmfao

Then why are people like you trying to have us believe that these anti-Christ atheistic "academia" people in their ivory towers at Marxist-run universities are the "final authority" on everything in life, and that they know everything...and that anyone who doesn't blindly trust them is an "insane conspiracy theorist"?

Sir, I am a Believer in my Lord Jesus Christ. I gave my heart to Him as a 10 year old. I am by no means perfect. I have many, many flaws. What I am trying to get you to see is that you claim to be the same as me but you act just like the people you despise.

You are just a man, like me. No matter how hard we try to understand God we cannot do it. He's God. We are not on His level. There are things I cannot explain and don't understand and I just look at them and give God the credit. My belief is I'll have my chance to stand face to face with Him one day and ask all my questions.
grantwolf
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

grantwolf said:

I'm not getting that map, am I?

Been there done that! Try the "India lands on the moon" thread. Scroll to the second page.

https://insidepacksports.com/forums/4/topics/30216/2

Odd that a Flight from Sydney Australia to Santiago, Chile is only 12 hours, 40 minutes, while a flight from Sydney Australia to the much closer Vancouver Canada takes 14 hours.
Is anyone going to explain this odd aviation oddity?
BBW12OG
grantwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

grantwolf said:

Been there done that! Try the "India lands on the moon" thread. Scroll to the second page.

Odd that a Flight from Sydney Australia to Santiago, Chile is only 12 hours, 40 minutes, while a flight from Sydney Australia to the much closer Vancouver Canada takes 14 hours.
You gonna explain your positions on the points I posted to you or are you going to pretend that you weren't called out for what you are?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

grantwolf said:

Explain these:

https://instagr.am/p/C4bSmeguGaw

I'm glad you brought up the issue of flight paths. Because they are yet another solid proof that disproves the "globe earth" theory, and proves the flat earth model. It is blatantly obvious when you look at the flight paths from places in the southern "hemisphere" to other places in the southern "hemisphere" -- such as flights from Brazil and Argentina to South Africa or Australia. Virtually all of these flights make strange layovers in cities in the northern "hemisphere", and do not just fly straight over the southern Pacific, southern Atlantic or Indian oceans. It makes no sense on the "globe earth" model, but perfect sense when you look at a flat earth map.

Explained very well in this video.

Also, here are live commercial airline trackers, showing hundreds of planes at any time. Try to find a plane flying out in the very middle of the southern Pacific, southern Atlantic, or Indian Oceans. I don't see any. Meanwhile, you can see dozens of planes out over the very middle of the northern Atlantic and northern Pacific.

https://www.flightradar24.com/-43.71,-97.79/2

https://www.flightaware.com/live/
packofwolves
Two advantages of PP VIP that could be holding onto subscribers - premium access to other sports teams and Paramount+ subscription. I see where the Brickyard is no longer listed under their Board's menu.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

grantwolf said:

I'm glad you brought up the issue of flight paths. Because they are yet another solid proof that disproves the "globe earth" theory, and proves the flat earth model. It is blatantly obvious when you look at the flight paths from places in the southern "hemisphere" to other places in the southern "hemisphere" -- such as flights from Brazil and Argentina to South Africa or Australia. Virtually all of these flights make strange layovers in cities in the northern "hemisphere", and do not just fly straight over the southern Pacific, southern Atlantic or Indian oceans. It makes no sense on the "globe earth" model, but perfect sense when you look at a flat earth map.

Also, here are live commercial airline trackers, showing hundreds of planes at any time. Try to find a plane flying out in the very middle of the southern Pacific, southern Atlantic, or Indian Oceans. I don't see any. Meanwhile, you can see dozens of planes out over the very middle of the northern Atlantic and northern Pacific.

Not sure if I missed it. Did you mention what happens when you fly south from Argentina for a long time? Do you end up in outer space? I'm wondering why Elon Musk bothered with this whole rocket thing. Wait, is he part of the conspiracy?
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Not sure if I missed it. Did you mention what happens when you fly south from Argentina for a long time? Do you end up in outer space? I'm wondering why Elon Musk bothered with this whole rocket thing. Wait, is he part of the conspiracy?
I'm curious why the atmosphere on the earth does not just blow away into "outer space", if the earth is really a ball spinning and flying through space at hundreds of thousands of miles an hour. They say that the reason that comets have tails is because gases evaporate and are emitted from the comet. What keeps the earth's atmosphere magically attached to the earth in the fairy tale model of a ball earth flying around the universe?

Also, if space is a vacuum wouldn't it just suck away the atmosphere of the earth? In all real scientific observations, it takes a container in order to have a pressure on a gas. But with the magic ball earth flying around in the vacuum of space theory, this is not the case. How is that?
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

I'm curious why the atmosphere on the earth does not just blow away into "outer space", if the earth is really a ball spinning and flying through space at hundreds of thousands of miles an hour. They say that the reason that comets have tails is because gases evaporate and are "emitted" from the comet. What keeps the earth's atmosphere magically attached to the earth in the fairy tale model of a ball earth flying around the universe?

Our planet's gravity holds our atmosphere in place, and our strong magnetic field protects it from solar radiation. If our planet was smaller, like Mercury, or say, a comet, there wouldn't be sufficient gravity to hold an atmosphere and it would blow away in the solar wind.

Care to answer my questions? Or maybe a deeper question... why is it so important to you for the Earth to be flat? Is this a religious thing?
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

I'm curious why the atmosphere on the earth does not just blow away into "outer space", if the earth is really a ball spinning and flying through space at hundreds of thousands of miles an hour. They say that the reason that comets have tails is because gases evaporate and are emitted from the comet. What keeps the earth's atmosphere magically attached to the earth in the fairy tale model of a ball earth flying around the universe?

Also, if space is a vacuum wouldn't it just suck away the atmosphere of the earth? In all real scientific observations, it takes a container in order to have a pressure on a gas. But with the magic ball earth flying around in the vacuum of space theory, this is not the case. How is that?

So why not answer the question? I'd like to know.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

I'm curious why the atmosphere on the earth does not just blow away into "outer space", if the earth is really a ball spinning and flying through space at hundreds of thousands of miles an hour. They say that the reason that comets have tails is because gases evaporate and are "emitted" from the comet. What keeps the earth's atmosphere magically attached to the earth in the fairy tale model of a ball earth flying around the universe?

Our planet's gravity holds our atmosphere in place, and our strong magnetic field protects it from solar radiation. If our planet was smaller, like Mercury, or say, a comet, there wouldn't be sufficient gravity to hold an atmosphere and it would blow away in the solar wind.

Care to answer my questions? Or maybe a deeper question... why is it so important to you for the Earth to be flat? Is this a religious thing?
People (except for governments) are not allowed to explore Antarctica, by an international treaty. So we have no way of knowing what exists as you go further south into Antarctica (ie, away from the center of the earth in the flat earth model). It is theorized that at some point the "firmament" (described in the Bible as a hard crystalline structure over the earth that contains the atmosphere) must connect to the ground in Antarctica. But we can't know if and where this occurs since governments of the world want to maintain secrecy about Antarctica. What are they trying to hide down there?

What is important to me is the TRUTH, whatever that may be. I have experienced and researched enough in life to know that the "Establishment" and powers-that-be in this world are lying and deceiving the masses on a GARGANTUAN scale on virtually every issue of importance, and are advancing an anti-Christ, Satanic agenda. And after years of seeking the truth on various topics, I was blessed to discover that they are also lying about the globe earth and heliocentric theories.

GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

So why not answer the question? I'd like to know.
As I mentioned earlier, the Bible describes that there is a "firmament", "dome", or "vault" (a hard crystalline structure that immensely strong) that covers the earth and contains the atmosphere. It's mentioned at the very beginning of Genesis.

Genesis 1:6-8

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament

Quote:

In biblical cosmology, the firmament (Hebrew: rqa) is the vast solid dome created by God during the Genesis creation narrative to divide the primal sea into upper and lower portions so that the dry land could appear.

grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

grantwolf said:

Explain these:

https://instagr.am/p/C4bSmeguGaw

They only talk about "curious" stops in other places, displaying a clear misunderstanding of commercial aviation economics and population concentrations. I mean, really...the dude doesn't understand why flights might layover in London, one of the largest international airline hubs on the globe...er....earth. That video barely addresses the direct flights between Chile and Australia (which exist), then don't bother to explain why they don't take significantly longer than other direct flights that SHOULD take much longer based on the flat earth map.

And here's the tracking for one that took place yesterday:
flightaware
grantwolf
It's almost like you've never taken a flight to Atlanta or Miami that had a layover in NY or Chicago.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Two advantages of PP VIP that could be holding onto subscribers - premium access to other sports teams and Paramount+ subscription. I see where the Brickyard is no longer listed under their Board's menu.
You have to get there through the "Lobby"..... it's still an option.

Poor old Sooner..... that dude had the worst case of TDS of anyone, including all of the pedo's in Hollywood. He has spent the last 9+ years of his life, 12-14 hours a day posting article after article of anti-Trump articles.

He and a few others have been Wil E. Coyote'd so many times you have to feel sorry for them. He had made the comment several times that he would never pay for a site.... guess is miserable existence took a turn for the worse a few days ago!

Seriously between claiming to be a "Republican" and bashing everything GOP, posting anti-Trump, anti-GOP articles dozens of times a day I legitimately hope that dude gets the help he needs.

Any of you PP lurkers that know him or how to reach him you should definitely check on him.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

It's almost like you've never taken a flight to Atlanta or Miami that had a layover in NY or Chicago.

Correct analogy would be if a direct flight from Raleigh to Miami did not exist, and you had to always lay over in NY or Chicago.

The point is that direct flights from one continent in the southern "hemisphere" to another in many cases do not even exist. They layover and refuel because they have to....and they stop at points up in the northern "hemisphere" that are along the way (as seen on the flat earth map).
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

People (except for governments) are not allowed to explore Antarctica, by an international treaty. So we have no way of knowing what exists as you go further south into Antarctica (ie, away from the center of the earth in the flat earth model). It is theorized that at some point the "firmament" (described in the Bible as a hard crystalline structure over the earth that contains the atmosphere) must connect to the ground in Antarctica. But we can't know if and where this occurs since governments of the world want to maintain secrecy about Antarctica. What are they trying to hide down there?

What is important to me is the TRUTH, whatever that may be. I have experienced and researched enough in life to know that the "Establishment" and powers-that-be in this world are lying and deceiving the masses on a GARGANTUAN scale on virtually every issue of importance, and are advancing an anti-Christ, Satanic agenda. And after years of seeking the truth on various topics, I was blessed to discover that they are also lying about the globe earth and heliocentric theories.

Got it!
dogplasma
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

That calculation you refer to is assuming the view is exactly at 0 degrees. But the laser starts at 5' above the surface of the Earth, and points ever so slightly downward. Get some CAD software and see for yourself. Two points that are 5' above the Earth can be seen (or connected by a straight line) from approximately 20 miles away.
I actually work at a civil engineering firm, and have AutoCAD installed on my computer. I just did it. A straight line drawn from two points 5 ft above a spherical earth model with a radius of 3,958.8 miles from 20 miles away intersects (and goes "below") the circle representing the surface of a spherical earth. Therefore, the two points 5 ft above the shoreline would NOT be visible from 20 miles away in the spherical earth theory/model, because the "curvature" of the "globe earth" would be blocking that straight line sight.

Therefore....the earth is NOT a sphere with a radius of 3,958.8 miles and circumference of 24,901 miles. Since all these tests across large lakes prove that the surface of the water is completely flat, we can conclude that the "spherical earth" model is false, and that the earth is a flat plane.
Quick basic geometry shows you that a person whose eyes are 5.5 ft above the ground can theoretically see his twin's NC State ballcap up to 5.74 miles away. On a smooth spherical surface. In a vacuum. But if you're going to use lasers to measure small dimensions over large distances, the atmosphere is a huge ("yuge") variable that can't be dismissed.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Correct analogy would be if a direct flight from Raleigh to Miami did not exist, and you had to always lay over in NY or Chicago.

The point is that direct flights from one continent in the southern "hemisphere" to another in many cases do not even exist. They layover and refuel because they have to....and they stop at points up in the northern "hemisphere" that are along the way (as seen on the flat earth map).
Dude. It clearly shows how a lack of demand for a direct flight may influence a layover, and even create scenarios where a flight goes way out of its way to accommodate the population centers that demand the flight.

When a direct flight isn't available between two points, it is either because of fuel limitations or demand limitations....and we've clearly illustrated that you can fly direct between the two most remote points on the flat earth map...so there must not be such a thing as fuel limitations very often. Fuel limitations WOULD make sense on a globe Earth though.
grantwolf
Meanwhile....oddly enough...you know what I can't find? A direct flight between NYC and Sydney. Two large metropolitan airports....and so close together on the flat earth map (much closer than Sydney and Chile)...but...for some reason there's no direct flight at all.
grantwolf
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Poppycock. No treaty prevents people from going to Antarctica. You have to have a permit, yes...but you can still go. Surprisingly, there's not a lot of demand for anything other than scientific research and the occasional tourist group.

Here's a list of people who have applied for a permit recently:

Ice Wall permits
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Poppycock. No treaty prevents people from going to Antarctica. You have to have a permit, yes...but you can still go. Surprisingly, there's not a lot of demand for anything other than scientific research and the occasional tourist group.

Here's a list of people who have applied for a permit recently:

Ice Wall permits
Yeah, I knew that. You get a permit, and you are only allowed to go to a few certain areas, and do a few things. The point is that there is no REAL exploration that is allowed. The vast majority of the continent is closed off to "civilians".
grantwolf
Here's a drawing showing all of the flights I could find on flightaware from NY to Sydney. The yellow line shows the direct flight from Chile to Sydney.

Link, in case I don't understand how to post a photo as a non-member:

Flights

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.