Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,429 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Gulfstream4
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UNC01NCSU4LIFE said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

PackMom said:

If the newcomers feel welcome, they might be more likely to stick around, and then more likely to consider upgrading their membership.
Packmom, no offense; however, that sounds like the tooth fairy is coming tonight. In life we don't always get to try things out before buying.

My hunch tells me this person was a hanger-around at the BY, as well..
Question, why do you care? It's free to post here, it seems some folks don't like having to explain their stance and want to keep posting unknown X accounts all day. Put the user on ignore if you don't like it. Easy fix.
Well, let me see…

I've owned small businesses and I realize how tough it is. Yes, this is not my business; however, all I'm doing is saying, pony up to help these guys get better. As far as ignore goes, I have plenty of people on ignore. This person and I were debating and I thought, why not ask him to pony up…

Obviously, that's his choice…

BTW, I'm not the welcome committee. I'm sure people will get a warm welcome, once they are paying, by the owners.
The volume of views on IPS now as opposed to before the Brickyard implosion will make IPS more money. There's a reason you see all those ads in the margin of the page. They generate revenue for IPS. If IPS has more people, they get more views. So just by having a massive wave of people coming over, IPS makes more money.

We will see how long the Brickyard remains viable when it is supported only by directly paying customers. Remember, if you are not paying for something, you are the product, not the consumer. IPS just gained a lot more products.
ok
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packofwolves
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

I signed up as a paying member here. Previously paying member on PP for about 15 years. Being a conservative, I got beaten upon relentlessly by Cory "SoyBoy" Smith and the mods allowed a free-for-all on me on the China Virus thread. Turns out I was / am 100% correct; not 95%, 100%. I stopped paying over it. To date, zero apologies. So at this point, I am more than happy to support the "Bud Light" treatment for PP.

You won't be alone over here. There are a few conservatives who frequently post.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Steven1974 said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Ha Ha!!!

Look who is slumming over here.....

Long time..... Hoping you would show up. Glad to be able to ask you one question...

Have you finally got the Big Bad Orange Man this time?

You've been in libby paradise over at TBY with all the coverage from the ownership. You sure you want to come over here spouting your left wing nonsense knowing you'll have to account for it?

This isn't your "safe space" comrade. Your MARXIST views won't work out to well over here.

Tell your boy Sooner I said "what's up?" If he hasn't totally disappeared. You are as bad as he is only he has scoured the internet for 9 years 12 hours a day pining over Donald J. Trump.

Looking forward to hearing from you. You deserve all that will coming your way.
Libby paradise? That place was far from that. Sorry they weren't crazy enough for you though. My marxist views? LOL might want to lay off the sauce. What exactly is it that I deserve coming my way?
It appears you are new here. Some know who you are, I don't. BBW calls a lot of people MARXIST. Typically, one has earned the label. Now, you may not be... I'll defend you for having an opinion, no doubt; however, having MARXIST views will come with a lot of scrutiny...
Lol, these guys are so far down the MAGA rabbit hole that MARXIST means anyone who kinda likes Social Security.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Steven1974 said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Ha Ha!!!

Long time..... Hoping you would show up. Glad to be able to ask you one question...

You've been in libby paradise over at TBY with all the coverage from the ownership. You sure you want to come over here spouting your left wing nonsense knowing you'll have to account for it?

This isn't your "safe space" comrade. Your MARXIST views won't work out to well over here.

Tell your boy Sooner I said "what's up?" If he hasn't totally disappeared. You are as bad as he is only he has scoured the internet for 9 years 12 hours a day pining over Donald J. Trump.

Libby paradise? That place was far from that. Sorry they weren't crazy enough for you though. My marxist views? LOL might want to lay off the sauce. What exactly is it that I deserve coming my way?
It appears you are new here. Some know who you are, I don't. BBW calls a lot of people MARXIST. Typically, one has earned the label. Now, you may not be... I'll defend you for having an opinion, no doubt; however, having MARXIST views will come with a lot of scrutiny...
Lol, these guys are so far down the MAGA rabbit hole that MARXIST means anyone who kinda likes Social Security.
And they'll figure you out just how far left you are with dumbass statements like that... to be expected from you however....

Now tell me exactly how a "man" can have a baby. I'll hang up and listen you MARXIST putz.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
wolf5
A few of the posters here make PP look light on the crazy far right rhetoric.
Ncsufist
I'm sure we can yank that up if you want
caryking
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Steven1974 said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Ha Ha!!!

And they'll figure you out just how far left you are with dumbass statements like that... to be expected from you however....

Now tell me exactly how a "man" can have a baby. I'll hang up and listen you MARXIST putz.
Social Security isn't a constitutional law. If so, I wish someone would point out the clause, within the constitution, that gives the Federal Government the power...

Joe Biden
Seawolf2010
Hahahaha
Seawolf2010
Big Sexy Pack said:

Ncsufist said:

Jesus Christ. You actually found something for once. Let me guess someone instead of drawing a map took your hand and led you here??

Careful old man don't break your wrist
dogplasma
Ncsufist said:

I'm sure we can yank that up if you want

hokiewolf
Welcome New friends, apparently I'm an evil RINO because I won't vote for Trump again.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Buzzosborne
Buzzosborne
barelypure said:

I'm here, reading. I'll hold my water for now to get the lay of the land.

Same
Radman
hokiewolf said:

Welcome New friends, apparently I'm an evil RINO because I won't vote for Trump again.

Maybe we can bring the whole Brickyard over here …
ncsupack1
Buzzosborne said:

barelypure said:

Same

Feel free to jump in at any point. This place could use some discussion.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

LOL…. Always the victim Pinocchio right?

To all the refugees from the BY hokie is our version of Supersport… you'll see soon enough. This the nickname Pinocchio.

Also…. If you all are wondering why "Mr. Keeper" is so adamant and anti-IPS is because he is a paid poster on PP. 7 days a week 12-14 hours per day, engages in nearly if not all the threads on the BY and has made comments bragging about getting posters banned. FACT.

The difference between here and the BY is that you are allowed leeway to banter back and forth without having to worry about the political ideologies of ownership influencing what is permitted and not.

As far as the other thin skinned posters, waynecounty, 85 etc…. they aren't tough enough to handle a little smack talk then they should stay away.

Waynecounty was on here before and complained constantly that it was too confrontational. He spouted a lot of nonsense and got called out for it. Put his tail between his complaining ass and ran back and hid under RCS's liberal coat tails.

I know he will see this and can't wait for his whiny ass to respond.

Welcome refugees again…. Give this place a shot. It's fairly moderated and it's not the BY or ZZL-P…. Everyone has a voice.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Buzzosborne said:

barelypure said:

Same

Unfortunately, I see snide remarks and putting people down, instead of real discussion, so far. Hopefully, that will change.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Buzzosborne said:

barelypure said:

Same

Unfortunately, I see snide remarks and putting people down, instead of real discussion, so far. Hopefully, that will change.

Well all I see on some of these threads are X post. How is that a discussion? I mean have your own opinion and thoughts not some random X post. ( btw not saying you)
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Buzzosborne said:

barelypure said:

Same

Well all I see on some of these threads are X post. How is that a discussion? I mean have your own opinion and thoughts not some random X post. ( btw not saying you)
I know who you're talking about. I've asked Were, in the past to quit gumming up all the threads. He does, for awhile, then starts back up. Unfortunately, the way the new posters have come in, they look a lot like, one or two of the paying posters here.

In all honesty, I've tried to have discourse; however, things go into personal attacks (including me) or derogatory comments and we lose reasonability.. so, I say… if things are going to be that way, then, let's make it a free for all…

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
Gumming up every thread is going to keep posters from posting. Heck, I'd be more active but almost all the threads get drowned out.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Gumming up every thread is going to keep posters from posting. Heck, I'd be more active but almost all the threads get drowned out.
Outlandish liberal and/or conservative post keep posters from posting...

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Outlandish liberal and/or conservative post keep posters from posting...

Agree
Big Sexy Pack
I generally stay out of the politics. fiscally, I'm more conservative than most and I ain't got nobody to vote for. No one is remotely interested in tackling spending and the debt, so I just stay out of it. You get me someone like a constitutionalist like Justin Amash, I may jump on board. Until then, I'll just stay the internet supermodel I am and bring the eye candy to you all. You're welcome.

Steven1974
I'm impressed if someone drew you a map and you found your way here.
caryking
Big Sexy Pack said:

I generally stay out of the politics. fiscally, I'm more conservative than most and I ain't got nobody to vote for. No one is remotely interested in tackling spending and the debt, so I just stay out of it. You get me someone like a constitutionalist like Justin Amash, I may jump on board. Until then, I'll just stay the internet supermodel I am and bring the eye candy to you all. You're welcome.

Actually, don't miss-read my support of Trump as me being a moderate, as he is. I am a true libertarian Conservative, at heart! Rand Paul is my leading person for similar views..

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Steven1974 said:

So you go over to PP and complain about how bad this place is but yet you are watching and posting….

You epitomize the liberal mindset. Nothing but a whiny hypocrite.

I'll give you this…. I've read your posts for 20 years… you've always been a left wing anti-American nutjob.

Now run back over to PP and let them know I said something mean to you…..

Oh yeah…. Ask 302 why he's been fired twice in the last ten years. Maybe since the BY is gone he will finally be able to keep a job!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Ncsufist
caryking said:

Big Sexy Pack said:

Actually, don't miss-read my support of Trump as me being a moderate, as he is. I am a true libertarian Conservative, at heart! Rand Paul is my leading person for similar views..

I'm an avowed racist. I hate humans.
Big Sexy Pack
caryking said:

Big Sexy Pack said:

mine was just a random thought. I know we probably align very similarly politically. Ron Paul opened my eyes years ago.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

So you go over to PP and complain about how bad this place is but yet you are watching and posting….

I'll give you this…. I've read your posts for 20 years… you've always been a left wing anti-American nutjob.

Oh yeah…. Ask 302 why he's been fired twice in the last ten years. Maybe since the BY is gone he will finally be able to keep a job!!!

Taking jabs at Sully over his job situation is uncalled for. Leave the personal **** to yourself.
dogplasma
Par for the course with BBW. If IPS wants to increase business via The Water Cooler, and frankly even if they don't (and I don't think The Water Cooler is any sort of priority), he's not doing them any favors as you and everyone can plainly see.
Steven1974
BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Hilarious you actually think and believe all that. You're just a sad excuse for a human.I don't even know who you are, but you've been watching me for 20 years? Not creepy at all.
Big Sexy Pack
Steven1974 said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Hilarious you actually think and believe all that. You're just a sad excuse for a human.I don't even know who you are, but you've been watching me for 20 years? Not creepy at all.
Hey, people been watching me for 20 years and I don't blame them. I'm lucky to be looking at all diz right heyah for 55 years!
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Taking jabs at Sully over his job situation is uncalled for. Leave the personal **** to yourself.
LOL.... mind your own business... he and I have history. He got fired because his ass was on the BY way too much and had been warned numerous times.

Not to mention the fact he had no problem or issue attacking me. All is fair when it comes to this situation.

Sorry you can't see that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Steven1974 said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

I started posting on the old ACC boards.... you've been around spouting your nonsense since you joined. Seem to recall you consider yourself an "independent.."

But yet you slobber all over everything the MSM and the left espouses.

Glad to see you are so unconcerned with what is going on over here you run back like a middle school girl to gossip to all your comrades that are still left on PP.... real freaking mature.

Typical of your ilk...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

LOL.... mind your own business... he and I have history. He got fired because his ass was on the BY way too much and had been warned numerous times.

Not to mention the fact he had no problem or issue attacking me. All is fair when it comes to this situation.

Sorry you can't see that.

Where has he attacked you in this thread or this board?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.