Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,043 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Gulfstream4
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wondered how long it would take R.C.S. and his band of liberals to put a muzzle on free speech.

Ever since he "mistakenly" posted anti-Conservative, anti-GOP and anti-Trump messages from his "official" Pack Pride account a few years ago he's had a stiffy for silencing everything he could conservative.

He banned most of the 20+ year posters or pissed them off enough with his shenanigans that they abandoned the site.

Now... he's gone full blown Goebbels with shutting down the BY for non VIP members.

Guess he took the memo from the Sleepy Joe administration that ALL forms of news media need to concentrate only on the positives from the slack ass administration and refuse to air any negative information.

Typical whiny @$$ liberal BS.

Good luck Wolfer... I saw where you said it was a "glitch..."

Hopefully you gave the information you knew of at the time. You can still walk it back and save face. You know who did it and why they did it.

Message boards are not what they used to be with all the damn overreach from the lefties..... The party of acceptance translates into "better think like we do and support our opinions or we will silence you."

FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
Went over there and took a look, seems like a poster was spamming new accounts multiple times a day. Not sure why VIP matters? BTW I'm not a paying customer over there so not sure beyond that.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

Went over there and took a look, seems like a poster was spamming new accounts multiple times a day. Not sure why VIP matters? BTW I'm not a paying customer over there so not sure beyond that.
I think it happened a few times.

Like I said before.. this runs deeper than a random "spammer."

When the current ownership took over they brought a different mindset to the BY.

A board that always had a conservative lean was quickly flipped. There are still conservatives that post there but they are given a quick boot if they step 1/2" out of line.

Whereas the left leaning posters are allowed to run rough shot.

And before anyone suggests it's sour grapes it's not. It's just another example of what happens when liberals get power they have to shut every disagreeing opinion down. FACT.

Especially after the posts made by RCS from his official PP account a few years ago that he took down. Those would have gotten him banned from both sites to be quite honest. He got called out for them and took them down. I'm sure he was hacked just like all the other lefties that get exposed and have to find an excuse to play the victim!

He is NOT a friend of the conservatives or the GOP policies or the people that support them. So what do you do? You make the site VIP thus shutting down all views of opinions positive and negative that you have. Mostly, to silence the conservatives that have been disappearing more frequently as Sleepy Joe's numbers tank.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
Got ya.
SmaptyWolf
You know these are sports websites, right? I bet you guys could find a safe space for your civil war planning sessions over at 4Chan... I doubt any libruls would follow you there.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

You know these are sports websites, right? I bet you guys could find a safe space for your civil war planning sessions over at 4Chan... I doubt any libruls would follow you there.
But yet you spend an inordinate amount of time on this site posting your leftwing talking points. So much that you are among the reasons, if not the main one, that many on here cancelled their monthly subscriptions.

Be proud. It's @$$clowns like you that give NCSU a bad name.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

And communist libtards can continue their planning to mass murder millions of unborn children, and plans to spiritually and morally destroy millions more children that are not aborted by forcing them to get lap dances from drag queens and have LGBTQ+ brainwashing shoved down their throat 24/7/365 in the public schools. Conservatives are a "threat" to the tyrannical communist government and their Satanic agenda that you worship. Commie libtards are a threat to children, our Constitutional rights and liberties, preserving the nation itself (ie, by the open border invasion and erasing of the border), our way of life, prosperity, etc.

You are distracting from the point here, which is the double standard on all these social media platforms where Leftists have power, in which they heavily censor the right wing and not the left wing. Everywhere that Leftists get power they start censoring their ideological opposition. Why? That's the only way the Marxist Left can "win" an argument, because their entire agenda is 100% factually, ideologically, and morally bankrupt -- and if they allow conservatives the ability to engage in free speech and debate and present the truth and real information, then the Leftist agenda will be completely exposed as fraudulent and defeated.

And the complete bankruptcy of Leftist ideology is only becoming more blatantly obvious day by day, with the clown show of senile installed puppet Biden and the Democrats dropping their mask and going full on communist, tyrannical, anti-American and anti-Christ with their agenda -- including drag queen story time, the transgender insanity, completely open border, persecution of January 6th peaceful protesters, banning their political opposition from the ballot and rigging elections, etc.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
Quote:

"You are distracting from the point here, which is the double standard on all these social media platforms where Leftists have power, in which they heavily censor the right wing and not the left wing. Everywhere that Leftists get power they start censoring their ideological opposition. Why? That's the only way the Marxist Left can "win" an argument, because their entire agenda is 100% factually, ideologically, and morally bankrupt -- and if they allow conservatives the ability to engage in free speech and debate and present the truth and real information, then the Leftist agenda will be completely exposed as fraudulent and defeated."
That my friends is exactly what happens on a daily basis.

The fact that so many sites are run by people like the contingent over at PP shows you just how far their reach is. Let's be honest... how many people actually view the BY on a daily basis?

Not enough to swing an election. But... you magnify that across however many platforms people use for social media and you have the same mindset that the contingent over there led by the Libby in Chief and all of a sudden you have ripples in the water.

Damn shame that there are people so insecure in life that the only jollies they get are from silencing opinions they don't agree with.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here is one of many examples I can list....

CNN and MSNBC both decide when to cut away from President Trump's speeches, press conferences etc... if they carry them at all.

Censoring the news when you are supposed to be an "unbiased" news outlet doesn't seem to work out when it's your main M.O. to keep your party of choice in power.

i.e. the BY is being used, however small, as a pawn in silencing conservative voices. FACT. More details are coning out and it's very telling on the direction that entire site is taking...........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-declined-air-ad-faults-biden-laken-rileys-murder-during-state-union
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
Personally I wish that James would take a flamethrower to the Water Cooler and just let this be a sports site.

But as it is, nobody is censoring you here, at all. You guys are just used to treating the Water Cooler like your own personal cult meeting forum, and can't tolerate ONE person in your safe space calling out your insane bullsh**.

Here, let me get you a tissue.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

Personally I wish that James would take a flamethrower to the Water Cooler and just let this be a sports site.

But as it is, nobody is censoring you here, at all. You guys are just used to treating the Water Cooler like your own personal cult meeting forum, and can't tolerate ONE person in your safe space calling out your insane bullsh**.

If the BS is insane that the GOP folks are posting what is the crap that you, Civ, his cuckboy Pinocchio, etc... spout off?

You perp walked President Trump in an orange jumpsuit yet? You got him off the ballot yet?

You clowns like to call others out for "BS" but when it boils down to it you are the epitome of LOSERS. The only thing you have going for you is that 95% of all media covers for your lies and BS.

When called out for it you accuse anyone that questions you as being some type of "-ist"

Sorry you can't handle the truth but when you have moments of clarity regardless of how far down you are on Sleepy Joe's ballsack you know what myself and others are saying is true.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

We aren't complaining of any censorship here by IPS. To the contrary, we are very grateful to James and Steve for allowing freedom of speech on IPS.

You are flat out lying when claiming that we (ie, conservatives) "can't tolerate" lefties like you spouting your BS. We have never once called for you or other Leftists here to be censored. It's the opposite. We want far Left ideologues like yourself to continue to speak more and speak your mind freely as to what you truly believe. Because the more that Leftists reveal about their ideology, the more it is exposed for the absolute insanity, nonsense and lies that it is.

As usual, it is far Left ideologues like yourself who are pushing for censorship...calling for the Water Cooler to be shutdown. And why are you doing that? I suspect because it is YOU that cannot tolerate the right and conservatives to have freedom of speech. Once again, just more projection from Leftists.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

You know that the Water Cooler is a section of these forums that is specifically set aside for topics that are NOT sports related, right? Of course you know that.

But as a hardcore Leftist ideologue, you "conveniently" obfuscate that fact when you want to push for censorship of those "evil fascist" right wingers....and attempt to banish them from all websites except for the far reaches of the internet like 4Chan.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

Just in case you missed this....

This is what we call a good ol'fashioned @$$ stomping....

You need to take a few days off to recover from this epic beatdown... sadly, you are too low IQ to realize everything he said to you is 100% spot on.

I'm sure you got plenty of windows to lick and maybe, just maybe, you have some crayons left. I know your low rent unintelligent lefty self couldn't afford the 64 box...

Beatdown is below...

Quote:

We aren't complaining of any censorship here by IPS. To the contrary, we are very grateful to James and Steve for allowing freedom of speech on IPS.

You are flat out lying when claiming that we (ie, conservatives) "can't tolerate" lefties like you spouting your BS. We have never once called for you or other Leftists here to be censored. It's the opposite. We want far Left ideologues like yourself to continue to speak more and speak your mind freely as to what you truly believe. Because the more that Leftists reveal about their ideology, the more it is exposed for the absolute insanity, nonsense and lies that it is.

As usual, it is far Left ideologues like yourself who are pushing for censorship...calling for the Water Cooler to be shutdown. And why are you doing that? I suspect because it is YOU that cannot tolerate the right and conservatives to have freedom of speech. Once again, just more projection from Leftists. - GUERRILLAPACK

RIP SmaptyWolf - March 11th, 2024..

Murdered by GuerrillaPack.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"

-Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals
GuerrillaPack
Is Glass using his 5 burner accounts to like all of Swampty's posts??
BBW12OG
GuerrillaPack said:

I won't get involved with him. He and I have a peace treaty.

I'm sure he could enlighten us on the PP VIP issue... But.... If I know him like I think I do then yes... he is upvoting the hell out of them....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
WarrenPeace
BBW12OG said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I'm sure he could enlighten us on the PP VIP issue... But.... If I know him like I think I do then yes... he is upvoting the hell out of them....

Haha.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I've gone on the brickyard a many of times, someone was starting a new user name at least once a day, and all they would post are polls....lol odd They had a couple of threads that I would check out from time to time.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I've gone on the brickyard a many of times, someone was starting a new user name at least once a day, and all they would post are polls....lol odd They had a couple of threads that I would check out from time to time.
I saw that... do you know what the common denominator with those polls was?

They all painted Sleepy Joe in a negative light. The liberal contingent that run PP wasn't going to have that. They'd lose cool points with their comrades in Carrboro!!

And honestly..... the BS line of it being a glitch has been debunked. RCS didn't like the fact that someone was posting polls about Sleepy Joe having the worst numbers of any incumbent EVER.

Now... it appears as if he has pissed of folks that have been using that board since before he was even in college must less out of college. Great way to run a business....

Maybe when he flames out there he can get on with Smokey Glenn and Bomani "race baiting" Jones.... I'm sure there are fans of those two clowns on here right now.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

I'd assume the same people who stole the 2020 election are responsible for inflating the likes on my posts. No way there are people out here who just think you're an idiot.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I'd assume the same people who stole the 2020 election are responsible for inflating the likes on my posts. No way there are people out here who just think you're an idiot.
What are you even doing here if you supposedly want to see the Water Cooler eliminated?

I think what you REALLY want is for all conservatives here to be censored/banned, so the Water Cooler can be a circle jerk safe space for Marxist libtards to parrot Leftist propaganda.
Ncsufist
Yep. No political posts on the sports board. Can't post or read on the by. F that.
GuerrillaPack
Ncsufist said:

Yep. No political posts on the sports board. Can't post or read on the by. F that.
That's ridiculous. Will be hard to enforce also...because what is classified as "politics" is subjective and could be "interpreted" to extend to basically discussion of any current "hot button" social issue. Eventually, this will probably just lead to shutting down discussion of EVERYTHING, and eventual shutting down of the Brickyard as a forum.

Sounds like what is going on there is an admission of defeat by the Leftists who run the PackPride website. They see that people are overwhelmingly fed up with Joe Biden and the Democrats, and can't stomach allowing the posts on the board to make that increasingly obvious, and also help mold and shift public opinion (no matter how small of an audience reads the Brickyard) against the Leftist-Democrat agenda.
BBW12OG
Fist is good people......

As far as the BY goes... it is no longer open to the "general public."

Also... a mod edited a political post on the sports board and made sure that everyone knows not to mention politics there again.

They are talking everything else but you can't mention politics.

Looks like the lefty contingent of RCS and Newswolf won the battle but I'm fairly certain they will lose the war.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
BBW12OG said:

Fist is good people......

As far as the BY goes... it is no longer open to the "general public."

Also... a mod edited a political post on the sports board and made sure that everyone knows not to mention politics there again.

They are talking everything else but you can't mention politics.

Looks like the lefty contingent of RCS and Newswolf won the battle but I'm fairly certain they will lose the war.

Censorship and control of information and the "narrative" is at the top of the priority of the modus operandi of the communist Left. This is what the Leftist-controlled Establishment media is, and how they operate. It's a monopoly on the control of "news" and information. They, including the controlled opposition "right wing" media like FoxNews, will not allow discussion of certain "verboten" issues -- ie, what they term "conspiracy theories".

So, for example, they would not allow discussion about the dangers of the "covid vaccines" during the covid scamdemic, and Big Tech sites like Facebook and YouTube were banning doctors who spoke out against the vaccines, and removing videos that did so. And the major TV channels, of course, would not allow any discussion that questioned the safety of the vaccines (except for maybe a very few exceptions, like on Tucker Carlson's show going "rogue"....and he got fired for that, in part). And the censorship goes FAR beyond covid. That's just the latest example of a big issue they censored. It extends to dozens/hundreds of other "verboten" topics, such as all the so-called "conspiracy theories" (ie, TRUTH) about 9/11, Sandy Hook, how January 6th was run by the FBI/Feds, the fraud of "climate change", the plans of the WEF and United Nations to dissolve national borders and national sovereignty and have a one-world community and one-world government, etc.

First they just censored people telling the truth ("conspiracy theories") about certain topics. Now that too many people are waking up and opposing their hardcore insane communist Leftist agenda, they are just shutting down discussion period. That's why many major Lamestream Establishment media newspapers (and YouTube channels) have eliminated public comments on their "news" articles and videos. And even now if you try to comment on YouTube videos or on Instagram, for instance, there is an insane amount of censorship (under the "hate speech" excuse), preventing people from speaking the full truth on most important issues. But it's sneaky, because they usually just "shadow ban" your comments. You'll still see the comment when you are logged on in your account, but all other users can't see the comment. So the only way you know if you're being censored is if you log on YouTube or Instagram using another account (and see that your comment isn't showing up).

The Leftist overlords don't want people to be able to see how unpopular the Leftist agenda is. And this then also aids them in being able to rig the elections, because there is not as much evidence out there (from public comments, etc) showing just how unpopular the Leftist-Democrat agenda is.
BBW12OG
Look no further than when a "mass shooting" happens and the shooter aren't white males....

Story disappears.

Look at today's inflation report... try and find it on the libby networks. If it's there.. it's buried under the latest news from the Oscar's.

Also... the Hur Report hearing is today... how many networks will live stream it or broadcast it like they did the Mueller Report?

There is a reason why people like Libby Civ, Pinocchio and the other clown support the left. Low intellect and laziness. They all three fit the voting bloc of the left to a "T."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
BBW12OG said:

Look no further than when a "mass shooting" happens and the shooter aren't white males....

Story disappears.

Look at today's inflation report... try and find it on the libby networks. If it's there.. it's buried under the latest news from the Oscar's.

Also... the Hur Report hearing is today... how many networks will live stream it or broadcast it like they did the Mueller Report?

There is a reason why people like Libby Civ, Pinocchio and the other clown support the left. Low intellect and laziness. They all three fit the voting bloc of the left to a "T."

Yep. One of the key things about deception is the suppression of key information, not even so much the outright lying. It's the omission of HUGE amounts of very important information. Of course, the Establishment media also does a lot of outright lying, but probably most of their deception comes from the suppression and omission of information. That's what the goal of censorship is...of course...the banning and suppression of the truth, in order to allow their false "narrative" (lies) to take hold.
BBW12OG
You and I are getting mentions on the PP Sports site... looks like there may be a few folks coming over here to IPS.... LOL...

Great business move by libbies that run PP now... give it a month and if they don't change back that place will be as active as TWW..

Honestly... what "breaking sports scoop" have they had in the last two years or more? It's on twitter before it is on the site.

RCS "broke" the news that Manny Bates was transferring the season before he actually left. As in he played for us the year RCS said he was transferring....

Overpaid guys who didn't want to get jobs after college run that place. What a damn shame that place ended up like it did.

Go woke... Go broke...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GetOffMyLawnPack
Just arrove from PP. Yep, PP just got to be too much of a **** show. When RCS posted on Twix screaming for SCOTUS confirmation of Kentaji Brown, PP had jumped the shark.

ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Just arrove from PP. Yep, PP just got to be too much of a **** show. When RCS posted on Twix screaming for SCOTUS confirmation of Kentaji Brown, PP had jumped the shark.

Welcome aboard
GuerrillaPack
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Welcome!
grantwolf
BBW12OG said:

You and I are getting mentions on the PP Sports site... looks like there may be a few folks coming over here to IPS.... LOL...

I see you are giddy being lumped with NorthWolf.
Do you also believe the Earth is flat, Sandy Hook was fake, the moon landings aren't real, and Jews are the literal spawn of Satan?
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

I see you are giddy being lumped with NorthWolf.
Do you also believe the Earth is flat, Sandy Hook was fake, the moon landings aren't real, and Jews are the literal spawn of Satan?
I'd be giddy to not be lumped in with communists who hate God and who's religion is mass murdering millions of unborn babies and now mandating school children to be groomed by pedophile drag queens at drag queen story time. And who hate the United States of America and are foaming at the mouth 24/7/365 to wage war on the Bill of Rights and Constitution, to deny people their right to free speech and right to own firearms, and now erase the border and effectively end the country by aiding the invasion of tens of millions of people.
barelypure
I'm here, reading. I'll hold my water for now to get the lay of the land.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.