Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,050 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Gulfstream4
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

You know, you can just create your own website and do whatever you like, instead of continually *****ing about someone else's.
Or you can not click on a thread that specifically is discussing it right?

You being a sanctimonious p r i c k all the time is very telling of just how shallow and lack of self awareness you have.

Mommy and Daddy spoiling you your entire life and not holding you accountable for anything really shows there pal.

Regardless of what you claim your true self always comes out.

Nothing but a spoiled little liar who has had everything handed to them.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Open gym today? Or did you create a lesson plan?
Yeah... your wife helped with it.... she did most of the work.
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wufskins said:

Good stuff. My buddies would sneak in all the time thru the back door at Carmichael. We held our own vs the college kids and often got accused for being freshman punks. I live in WF but if money was no concern, I'd live off of Brooks or Dixie Trail. I didn't have a neighborhood growing up so sorta adopted that area as I had a buddy on Duplin and another on Brooks. We would walk back to one of their houses from Martin. Played a lot of hoops at the Water Tower and would always hit up Churchill or Lewis Farm whenever it snowed. My dad retired from the Club when I was a senior at State (96). The place is way different than when I was a kid. Going there Sunday for brunch before the baseball game.

I went to Lacey and Martin too. I'm a little older than you but we grew up in the same area, lol.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.