Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,405 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Gulfstream4
Packfan89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

This has turned into a very interesting thread.
Heck, it's obvious I'm not important…. I posted who I am and got no reply. It doesn't feel all the great to be pushed asides.
Ha, I noticed that. I'm care, you are one of the few folks that will talk NASCAR...lol
Well, I am from Cary, with my family tree really never leaving North Carolina. It's just in my blood. That said, I really enjoy racing, of all kind.. I've watched F1 going back to the 70's.

Some of the most fun is watching the Isle of Man TT motorcycle race…. It's awesome! If you haven't heard of the TT, watch this…

It is quite the spectacle but I have mixed feelings. There's zero margin for error on a lot of that course. The risk of death is a lot higher than most motorsports. It's crazy and awesome but I'm scared just watching and I'm far from chicken on a motorcycle.
BBW12OG
kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

kingpack said:

caryking said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

It's what scorned ex lovers do. He can't let it go.
Says the guy who didn't even have enough guts to use your name on PP to come over here and run your mouth like you do there right packskins?

You of all people should hold off on judging anyone.

You are part of the loony left and you have been proven to be the same chicken sheeyat clown here as you have been there for years.

You get proven wrong and you run and hide. Typical of a left wing chicken **** person. You check all the boxes.
If you are a tough guy and not chicken ****, then tell us your real name
You first Keeper..... salary taking a little hit the last few weeks hasn't it?
Cool so you are chicken ****
Dude, let it go…. I gave my name. If it's so important, then give your name…
are you are ****** and cannot read who I responded to?
LOL.... what a *****bag...... at least you are consistent across both boards as being the most unlikeable P -Rick on the internet...
but but but you do go to pack pride
And what's your point? I know quite a few posters over there and keep in touch with them. You ever heard of a "PM?"

I was there from day 1 and still have kept up with a few of the guys and girl.

What's your excuse for slumming it over here? You have done nothing but bash this site when you found out many of your customers were over here costing you money.

Good to see you haven't denied anything I have said.... freaking moron... when I'm old and retired I damn sure hope my life is better than that poor excuse of one you must be living.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
kingpack said:

caryking said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Says the guy who didn't even have enough guts to use your name on PP to come over here and run your mouth like you do there right packskins?

You are part of the loony left and you have been proven to be the same chicken sheeyat clown here as you have been there for years.

You get proven wrong and you run and hide. Typical of a left wing chicken **** person. You check all the boxes.
You first Keeper..... salary taking a little hit the last few weeks hasn't it?
Cool so you are chicken ****
Dude, let it go…. I gave my name. If it's so important, then give your name…
are you are ******** and cannot read who I responded to?
Dudette, such a course attitude for a female?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
XxNCSUxX
caryking said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I'm not BBW; however, my name is Stacey King. I work at Stitch Golf and I'm completely comfortable with who I am.

I am a strong Libertarian Conservative with a MAGA slant. Yes, I know they can be deemed an oxymoron; however, I can justify my positions realistically and eloquently (well, that's debatable) if needed…

I also like to have fun in conversations

I'll take a red/white stitch golf bag. Kthx.
waynecountywolf
Dunlow66 said:

What the hell has happened to this place?

Are you a Leftie or a Rightie?
Say the secret password, Dun
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
vanuel
Wading through this thread is like going shopping in downtown Ramadi in the middle of the Surge. Good times.
vanuel
Welcome to all the Brickyardigans. Filthy animals the lot of you.
BBW12OG
LOL.....

The condescension, smug and arrogance of Keeper, Gracie and 302 over on the BY is in full display this morning.

You change the color of that board and you have the ZZL-P board with those three and a few others spouting off on how low-rent this place is and how it is full of Q conspirators.

Well.. here's an idea... if you don't like this board or you don't want to read this board then don't. Again, the condescension of paid to post Keeper is his schtick. Like I've said before, anyone that spends 7 days a week 14+ hours a day on an off topic college message board is either to stupid to breathe good air or is paid.

As far as the rest of the whiny liberals over there... they got what they wanted. No more threads bashing Sleepy Joe. No more positive threads about President Trump. No more negative polls about Sleepy Joe.

You got your leftwing echo chamber. Enjoy it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Hillsboroughstpunk
caryking said:

Well, I am from Cary, with my family tree really never leaving North Carolina. It's just in my blood. That said, I really enjoy racing, of all kind.. I've watched F1 going back to the 70's.

Some of the most fun is watching the Isle of Man TT motorcycle race…. It's awesome! If you haven't heard of the TT, watch this…

Isle of Man is intense! Love it. Definitely a bucket list type thing. On this side of the pond, if you missed it a month or two back, the rider who did Colorado Springs to Denver in like 20 minutes, recorded the whole ride. I drive that highway quite a bit, and the speed limit for most of it is 75, and this dude is passing cars like they are parked...
Part one of video...
caryking
Hillsboroughstpunk said:

caryking said:

Isle of Man is intense! Love it. Definitely a bucket list type thing. On this side of the pond, if you missed it a month or two back, the rider who did Colorado Springs to Denver in like 20 minutes, recorded the whole ride. I drive that highway quite a bit, and the speed limit for most of it is 75, and this dude is passing cars like they are parked...
Part one of video...

That is just STUPID!!!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
That made me nauseous just watching it......
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packfan89
caryking said:

Hillsboroughstpunk said:

caryking said:

Part one of video...

That is just STUPID!!!
YOLO
Hillsboroughstpunk
It was kinda fun to see the Gixxer Brah "Hey I am asking for a Darwin award" ride from Springs to Denver, but also all the videos that cropped up from other circles around it. Namely those in law enforcement listing the number of violations made and how the hammer was going to come down once they found him. Dude ended up being from Texas, and they did find and charge him two weeks later. He has since tamped down his antics as he knows he is being watched in his video postings and if he even pops a wheelie, they will come down hard on him.
He was very lucky on that run. That road has just completed a lot of construction in recent years, but there is a lot of broken pavement on it too. At 175mph, that could cause that motorcycle to lose traction. I also knew that road to have a decent police presence, Yet not one cop was to be seen. I then realized he was only on that stretch for less than 25 minutes. So there must have been a hot doughnuts sign lit up.
kingpack
BBW12OG said:

LOL.....

The condescension, smug and arrogance of Keeper, Gracie and 302 over on the BY is in full display this morning.

You change the color of that board and you have the ZZL-P board with those three and a few others spouting off on how low-rent this place is and how it is full of Q conspirators.

Well.. here's an idea... if you don't like this board or you don't want to read this board then don't. Again, the condescension of paid to post Keeper is his schtick. Like I've said before, anyone that spends 7 days a week 14+ hours a day on an off topic college message board is either to stupid to breathe good air or is paid.

As far as the rest of the whiny liberals over there... they got what they wanted. No more threads bashing Sleepy Joe. No more positive threads about President Trump. No more negative polls about Sleepy Joe.

mrkeeper has you shook, he is living rent free in your little noggin
Hillsboroughstpunk
There is a motorcycle legend called Ghost Rider, based in Sweden. This dude has been making videos since 2002, and was an original posting them to the internet for all to see. It evolved into DVD's too. He is kinda of like the Stig in Top Gear, that he is only seen in his slicks and helmet, but he trolls police in his rides, and pretty much any government personnel. He has people to film along routes to record his chases from police, as well his on board cameras. He also would ride up to Sweden's parliament building and do burnouts in front of it and the guards, come back and do it again on a snowmobile too. When there are traffic stops out for him, he will ride up in his slicks and helmet on a kids bicycle, and there is nothing the cops can do. Beside the amazing skill in riding a bike, He also has a pretty good sense of humor in his vids too.

Tons of vids on his rides out there, and here is a compilation of a few. Not greatest of video quality but that's because it is early 2000's tech. He retired after about 10 years of it, made a mint. But there has been a return of the "Ghost Rider" in the past year, but most think it is his son, or someone else.
Autenien
kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL.....

BBW is slowing losing "control" (like he ever had any control over this board, LMAO) and can't stand that he has been called out for his BS.

The left and the right of the BY is going to join forces and storm this board to make BBW's world come crumbling down. And Barely will weep as he watches his latest master wither on the vine.
BBW12OG
Autenien said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL.....

BBW is slowing losing "control" (like he ever had any control over this board, LMAO) and can't stand that he has been called out for his BS.

The left and the right of the BY is going to join forces and storm this board to make BBW's world come crumbling down. And Barely will weep as he watches his latest master wither on the vine.
LOL....

For folks that like to put this board down on the BY you losers sure do like slumming it.

Bring it on.....

As far as Keeper goes..... he seems to be as obsessed with this site as he is on the one he works for. Too bad this site isn't paying him for every 20 posts....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Autenien said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL.....

Not so fast…

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
Wow....I'm enjoying the Jack Daniels and reading this thread....
kingpack
ncsupack1 said:

questions:

How much does one get paid per 20 posts?

and how do you sign up for said employment?
ncsupack1
kingpack said:

ncsupack1 said:

questions:

Not sure? I'm just here to read the comments…
XxNCSUxX
kingpack said:

ncsupack1 said:

questions:

I get paid per click, not per post.
XxNCSUxX
XxNCSUxX said:

caryking said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I'm not BBW; however, my name is Stacey King. I work at Stitch Golf and I'm completely comfortable with who I am.

I am a strong Libertarian Conservative with a MAGA slant. Yes, I know they can be deemed an oxymoron; however, I can justify my positions realistically and eloquently (well, that's debatable) if needed…

I also like to have fun in conversations

I'll take a red/white stitch golf bag. Kthx.

Bttt
hokiewolf
Autenien said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL.....

no, how about people be grownups and just stick to debating topics instead of insulting each other?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

Autenien said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL.....

no, how about people be grownups and just stick to debating topics instead of insulting each other?
That would be nice. Not sure if folks can though?
waynecountywolf
kingpack said:

ncsupack1 said:

questions:

Ask GP, Were, BBW and Caryking
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

kingpack said:

ncsupack1 said:

questions:

Ask GP, Were, BBW and Caryking
Wait, I'm getting lumped into this mess…

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Autenien said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL.....

Hokie, I wish people would accept the fact that people see things differently. We should be able to debate the issue, at hand, and not make snide remarks about others. Unfortunately, it's easy to call out a few, when it's far more than a few.

It absolutely goes both ways. If ones doesn't agree with another, they are: loons, conspiracy theorist, Marxist, and so many other things. Perhaps, they just see things differently and are reading different reporting. Some on hear try to make conservative media some type of freak show. Trust me is not more of a freak show than some of the reporting others read or watch…

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Autenien said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL.....

Hokie, I wish people would accept the fact that people see things differently. We should be able to debate the issue, at hand, and not make snide remarks about others. Unfortunately, it's easy to call out a few, when it's far more than a few.

It absolutely goes both ways. If ones doesn't agree with another, they are: loons, conspiracy theorist, Marxist, and so many other things. Perhaps, they just see things differently and are reading different reporting. Some on hear try to make conservative media some type of freak show. Trust me is not more of a freak show than some of the reporting others read or watch…
"Agree to disagree" should be the limit of discussion.
caryking
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Autenien said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL.....

"Agree to disagree" should be the limit of discussion.
agree!

Joe Biden
gracieagain
here are some questions about using this forum if anyone can help. thanks

• how does one go to the most recent unread reply in a thread?
  • how do you know if there are unread replies?
  • how do you know when someone has quoted your post?
  • eta: also, how do you know who has liked a post?

thanks again
erniencsu02
man I hope this board goes premium too just to trigger a few of the snowflakes on here.

but but but freeeeeeee speeeeeeeeeach.

That'll be 11.99 a month sir.
Dunlow66
kingpack said:

ncsupack1 said:

questions:

I got a free subscription one time....but that was here
Dunlow66
Neither

Was that the wrong answer?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.