Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,435 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Gulfstream4
waynecountywolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

We going to have a good ol' eating thread?
I think there is one grilling eatin somewhere but the Flat Earthers keep knocking it down, I guess.
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
caryking
Wuffey said:

I was told it was open-minded and tolerant over here. The BY is dead right now. I see more of the same with the libtard and Dems comments here. Bummer.
Wuffey, welcome aboard. If you haven't subscribed, to the full site, it sure would help the awesome team here.

That said, we do have feisty debate here, with only a few that are, somewhat, outrageous... I'm sure some say, I'm one of the outrageous one's.

The beautiful thing is that IPS does let us push the envelope on conversation/debate/whatever you want to call it. I encourage all the new people to try and know the limits, so we can keep this board alive.

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Ncsufist
Jesus Christ. You actually found something for once. Let me guess someone instead of drawing a map took your hand and led you here??
ncsupack1
waynecountywolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I think there is one grilling eatin somewhere but the Flat Earthers keep knocking it down, I guess.

I try posting on it but it doesn't get a lot of traction
UNC01NCSU4LIFE
Add me to the list of asylum seekers. I've been on IPS off and on for a while but think the BY is dead/dying. Nobody can give a reasonable answer as to why the change was made nor a timeline to resolution. I mean, if it was due to a spammer on the free BY board, what is stopping them from spamming the free sports board? I tend to agree that JCS just wanted to stifle discussions about how bad the options are for the Left in 2024. He and Newswolf (assuming they are 2 different entities) have repeatedly showed their bias, so it must be killing them that the rest of the country can't just follow suit.

I do miss the Ukraine thread from there for the updates, but not paying to see it. Before starting one, is there already a meme thread here?
Packfan89
Another refugee checking in. I liked hearing all the different viewpoints on the old Brickyard, but I reckon it's dead. Meet the new board, better than the old board!
ByeLee
Hey y'all. Is this where I post my wordle score?
ncsupack1
Go for it..lol
PackMom
Or make a new Wordle thread here.
caryking
Do enlighten IPS folks on this thing called a wordle score…

Joe Biden
Big Sexy Pack
Ncsufist said:

Jesus Christ. You actually found something for once. Let me guess someone instead of drawing a map took your hand and led you here??
mdjwolf
another refugee - though I'm mostly read-only... member of PP since 2001 and have 140 posts. Member here for 1 day and have 1 post, not sure I can hold that ratio :-)
PaulLasagna
Screw Cory. That choade has ruined PP. He permanently banned me for being critical of KK last year, with no warning or any edits to my posts. I didn't post any cuss words or attack any poster. He clipped me solely because I was too critical of Keatts. Then he never responded to any of my DMs and eventually made it where I couldn't send anymore of those either. I was on that site for 20+ years.
wolfbreath
Did your woman give you permission to post her pic her? Wouldn't want you to end up in the dog house when you get home.
PackMom
caryking said:

Do enlighten IPS folks on this thing called a wordle score…
You haven't tried Wordle?

https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
[url=https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html][/url]
BBW12OG
UNC01NCSU4LIFE said:

Add me to the list of asylum seekers. I've been on IPS off and on for a while but think the BY is dead/dying. Nobody can give a reasonable answer as to why the change was made nor a timeline to resolution. I mean, if it was due to a spammer on the free BY board, what is stopping them from spamming the free sports board? I tend to agree that JCS just wanted to stifle discussions about how bad the options are for the Left in 2024. He and Newswolf (assuming they are 2 different entities) have repeatedly showed their bias, so it must be killing them that the rest of the country can't just follow suit.

I do miss the Ukraine thread from there for the updates, but not paying to see it. Before starting one, is there already a meme thread here?
R.Cory Smith got tired of the pro-Trump contingent on his board and took the D.C. marching orders of not offering Conservatives a platform to spread "misinformation."

You think I'm joking. I'm not. Dead serious that is the reason. He is a as far left as the Squad and that is a well known fact.

His decision better have been a good one...... Ask Smokey Glenn, Joe Ovaries and his left wing ass how going woke works out for you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steven1974
waynecountywolf
wolfbreath said:

Did your woman give you permission to post her pic her? Wouldn't want you to end up in the dog house when you get home.
I stay in the doghouse!
BBW12OG
Steven1974 said:

Ha Ha!!!

Look who is slumming over here.....

Long time..... Hoping you would show up. Glad to be able to ask you one question...

Have you finally got the Big Bad Orange Man this time?

You've been in libby paradise over at TBY with all the coverage from the ownership. You sure you want to come over here spouting your left wing nonsense knowing you'll have to account for it?

This isn't your "safe space" comrade. Your MARXIST views won't work out to well over here.

Tell your boy Sooner I said "what's up?" If he hasn't totally disappeared. You are as bad as he is only he has scoured the internet for 9 years 12 hours a day pining over Donald J. Trump.

Looking forward to hearing from you. You deserve all that will coming your way.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Ha Ha!!!

Long time..... Hoping you would show up. Glad to be able to ask you one question...

You've been in libby paradise over at TBY with all the coverage from the ownership. You sure you want to come over here spouting your left wing nonsense knowing you'll have to account for it?

This isn't your "safe space" comrade. Your MARXIST views won't work out to well over here.

Tell your boy Sooner I said "what's up?" If he hasn't totally disappeared. You are as bad as he is only he has scoured the internet for 9 years 12 hours a day pining over Donald J. Trump.

Yeah, watch out man... BBW flicks a lot of spit everywhere while he's raging, which is pretty much all the time.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Ha Ha!!!

Yeah, watch out man... BBW flicks a lot of spit everywhere while he's raging, which is pretty much all the time.
And you avoid answering questions on your stance on issues. Plus, you damn sure can't debate me with any type of intelligent response.

It's been proven. FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GetOffMyLawnPack
Pro culinarists are now on board. Wolfer has always been here; just waiting for Denver to cross the bridge.
GetOffMyLawnPack
ENCstyleBBQWolf (originator of the dying PP thread) was also on IPS. In fact, he told me that although he got perma-banned on PP, he never got banned on IPS.

So I would propose in the late ENC's honor, we name this board's eatin' thread the same title. What y'all think?

Totally on board with giving PP the "Bud Light" treatment.
Wufskins
You mean the Tyson Foods treatment. Kidd Rock says it's ok to drink BL again.
ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Pro culinarists are now on board. Wolfer has always been here; just waiting for Denver to cross the bridge.

Wow! Looks great!
ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

ENCstyleBBQWolf (originator of the dying PP thread) was also on IPS. In fact, he told me that although he got perma-banned on PP, he never got banned on IPS.

So I would propose in the late ENC's honor, we name this board's eatin' thread the same title. What y'all think?

Got the chicken smoking now…Gentlemen Jack..in hand…
waynecountywolf
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Do it.
Start a new thread or can someone edit the Grilling Thread title?
ncsupack1
waynecountywolf said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Do it.

Always enjoy reading what everyone grills and or cooks…
waynecountywolf
ncsupack1 said:

waynecountywolf said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Do it.

Us all too!!
ncsupack1
waynecountywolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

waynecountywolf said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Do it.

Us all too!!

Agree . Hate to hear about Roland's…always enjoyed eating there when working in the Beaufort area.
caryking
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Ha Ha!!!

And you avoid answering questions on your stance on issues. Plus, you damn sure can't debate me with any type of intelligent response.

It's been proven. FACT.
You know, I think you described Smapty perfectly…. Smapty really doesn't answer questions on issues. Typically, all we get are snide remarks.

Personally, I wish we all could get an understanding on people's stance.. I know there can be differences. That's ok! Where we all get sideways is when it turns into a pissing contest…. Hell, I'm no different as I start pissing as much as anyone…. We should all start being better.

Joe Biden
GetOffMyLawnPack
ncsupack1 said:

waynecountywolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I try posting on it but it doesn't get a lot of traction
Working on it.
BBW12OG
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Absolutely....

ENC... Legend...........

As far as the PP.... TBY.... long time coming.... time to put that horse to rest....

I was there from the ACC Boards.... Banned by the RCS mods......

Can tell you stories from posters that were there before posting was cool... TWW.... pics were NICE.

The food eatin' thread should be ENCBBQ.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
waynecountywolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

You are a decent guy at times.. but for the most part you are a Richard....

Why does everything you have to say have to have a negative spin to it.

Damn dude... try enjoying life and not being such Debbie Downer...

Guess your life didn't turn out like you wanted it to did it?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
PaulLasagna said:

Screw Cory. That choade has ruined PP. He permanently banned me for being critical of KK last year, with no warning or any edits to my posts. I didn't post any cuss words or attack any poster. He clipped me solely because I was too critical of Keatts. Then he never responded to any of my DMs and eventually made it where I couldn't send anymore of those either. I was on that site for 20+ years.
You nailed the problem.

Many of us were there since the old ACC boards.. his little whiny ass took over and started cleaning house of any one that didn't goose step in line with his ideologies.

Like I said before... he, Smokey Glenn and Joe Ovaries... and yes.. I am saying "Ovaries" on purpose... are flaming liberals and regardless of what anyone thinks that is 100% why he shut the BY down.

Too many conservative viewpoints for him to allow in his little "circle" of libtards.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.