Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,399 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Gulfstream4
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

I'm impressed if someone drew you a map and you found your way here.

So you go over to PP and complain about how bad this place is but yet you are watching and posting….

You epitomize the liberal mindset. Nothing but a whiny hypocrite.

I'll give you this…. I've read your posts for 20 years… you've always been a left wing anti-American nutjob.

Now run back over to PP and let them know I said something mean to you…..

Oh yeah…. Ask 302 why he's been fired twice in the last ten years. Maybe since the BY is gone he will finally be able to keep a job!!!

Taking jabs at Sully over his job situation is uncalled for. Leave the personal **** to yourself.
LOL.... mind your own business... he and I have history. He got fired because his ass was on the BY way too much and had been warned numerous times.

Not to mention the fact he had no problem or issue attacking me. All is fair when it comes to this situation.

Sorry you can't see that.

Where has he attacked you in this thread or this board?
LOL... again... mind your own business. This has nothing to do with you.

Tell him I said "hello.."

Already see him yapping on PP about me so you can take your comments and shove them. Pretty sure you are "packskins.."

Not brave enough to use your regular name? LOL..... figures with you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

So you go over to PP and complain about how bad this place is but yet you are watching and posting….

I'll give you this…. I've read your posts for 20 years… you've always been a left wing anti-American nutjob.

Oh yeah…. Ask 302 why he's been fired twice in the last ten years. Maybe since the BY is gone he will finally be able to keep a job!!!

Taking jabs at Sully over his job situation is uncalled for. Leave the personal **** to yourself.
LOL.... mind your own business... he and I have history. He got fired because his ass was on the BY way too much and had been warned numerous times.

Not to mention the fact he had no problem or issue attacking me. All is fair when it comes to this situation.

Already see him yapping on PP about me so you can take your comments and shove them. Pretty sure you are "packskins.."

And you can go **** yourself you pos.
barelypure
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Wufskins - packskins, well seeing as how ps is seldom right and only inserts himself when he thinks he can score points, which by his own admission is the only reason he posts, you are probably right, they are the same.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

And you can go **** yourself you pos.

Ha Ha!!! Yup….. packskins is big mad…. He was one of the mainstays on the BY…. Pissing and moaning constantly about something.

His whiny ass would get backed in a corner with his BS, disappear for a few and come back…

At least here we can dish it back to him without RCS getting involved!!

Hey packskins….. GFY!!! Clown!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
gracieagain
I knew I'd find you guys
Steven1974
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

LOL.... mind your own business... he and I have history.

You clearly take message boards way too seriously. Ought to go find yourself some sort of hobby cause this obsession sounds more than a little unhealthy.
Steven1974
BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Hilarious you actually think and believe all that. You're just a sad excuse for a human.I don't even know who you are, but you've been watching me for 20 years? Not creepy at all.
I started posting on the old ACC boards.... you've been around spouting your nonsense since you joined. Seem to recall you consider yourself an "independent.."

But yet you slobber all over everything the MSM and the left espouses.

Glad to see you are so unconcerned with what is going on over here you run back like a middle school girl to gossip to all your comrades that are still left on PP.... real freaking mature.

Typical of your ilk...
Says the guy that seems to attack everyone and everything that doesn't believe in whatever conspiracy laden nonsense you're apparently on.
gracieagain
Reading this board is like finding an old box of Chick Tracts
Ncsufist
gracieagain said:

Reading this board is like finding an old box of Chick Tracts

I have a feeling you're an optimist
BBW12OG
Just a little nugget to our refugees.... If you doubt the fact that RCS shut the BY down because of his political leanings check out this post from his "official" PP twitter (X) acount.

It may be insignificant to some... mainly lefties... but when you run a so-called public domain site do you want to risk alienating half of your patrons?

He doesn't care. More concerned about his liberal circle of friends seeing how he is doing his part to make sure he silences all conservatives and goose steps in line with the liberal agenda.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
First of all I don't care what anyone on another site does. Do you have anything else other than a Presidential pick from GOD knows when? It's his site, he can do whatever he wants. IMO this site very much better and worth the money. Unless something happens here, I don't plan on spending money on 247. The " new " folks coming over here have a pretty good idea what happened over there.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

First of all I don't care what anyone on another site does. Do you have anything else other than a Presidential pick from GOD knows when? It's his site, he can do whatever he wants. IMO this site very much better and worth the money. Unless something happens here, I don't plan on spending money on 247. The " new " folks coming over here have a pretty good idea what happened over there.
*** does that even mean?

It's a thread about the other site. Don't post on it. Don't open it. Don't read it.

You mad??? If so... get over it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
I'm not made at all
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

I'm not made at all
I'm not made either... I'm not Italian.....

I do know a few guys that are. Can't speak on that thought.

Again... anybody making you click on this post? No.

You choose to click on it and respond. Sounds to me like you are projecting your own shortcomings onto me.

Maybe you should heed your own advice.....

EDIT: You did two edits to take away how you were telling me that you weren't a "keyboard warrior" and I should get a life. Maybe you should get a life and learn to spell... the third time's the charm there pal.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm not made at all
I'm not made either... I'm not Italian.....

I do know a few guys that are. Can't speak on that thought.

Again... anybody making you click on this post? No.

You choose to click on it and respond. Sounds to me like you are projecting your own shortcomings onto me.

Maybe you should heed your own advice.....

EDIT: You did two edits to take away how you were telling me that you weren't a "keyboard warrior" and I should get a life. Maybe you should get a life and learn to spell... the third time's the charm there pal.
I made edits cause I decided to not go to the level of name calling. I also, never said you are Italian not sure how you gather that? My life is great, and I love it. In fact about to pour myself a drink.
BBW12OG
Cheers...

I see you don't get the reference.....

Too bad... it was quite hilarious.

Enjoy.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

Cheers...

Enjoy.
LOL...I guess not? Hate that I missed it....( I'm actually being serious )
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Cheers...

Enjoy.
When Italians, true Italians, get inducted/selected to join a "mafia family" it is called "getting made."

Watch "Goodfellas" or "The Sopranos."

It'll make sense then.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Cheers...

Enjoy.
When Italians, true Italians, get inducted/selected to join a "mafia family" it is called "getting made."

It'll make sense then.
Now I feel dumb, the Sopranos are my favorite show of all time. Lord, I need to go back and watch...BTW...Goodfellas is a classic as well.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Cheers...

Enjoy.

It'll make sense then.
Now I feel dumb, the Sopranos are my favorite show of all time. Lord, I need to go back and watch...BTW...Goodfellas is a classic as well.
That's what they mean when they say "he's a "MADE" guy..."

Watch it all the time...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Cheers...

Enjoy.

It'll make sense then.
That's what they mean when they say "he's a "MADE" guy..."

Watch it all the time...
Don't blame you....one of the best.
BBW12OG
Have you watched the movie "The Many Saints of Newark?"

It is really underrated and a damn good one if you have been addicted to "The Sopranos."

LOVE IT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

It is really underrated and a damn good one if you have been addicted to "The Sopranos."

LOVE IT.

No, but I need to
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

LOVE IT.

No, but I need to
DAMN!!!!

Honestly one of the best mob movies ever in my opinion. Especially if you are deep into "The Sopranos" and their family history.

You'll have to watch it a couple of times to catch everything because you will be blown away and have to collect yourself on some of the "revelations.!"

I'll leave it at that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

LOVE IT.

No, but I need to
DAMN!!!!

Honestly one of the best mob movies ever in my opinion. Especially if you are deep into "The Sopranos" and their family history.

You'll have to watch it a couple of times to catch everything because you will be blown away and have to collect yourself on some of the "revelations.!"

I'll leave it at that.

Thank you for sharing this. I need to start my weekend plans.
gracieagain
BBW12OG said:

Just a little nugget to our refugees.... If you doubt the fact that RCS shut the BY down because of his political leanings check out this post from his "official" PP twitter (X) acount.

It may be insignificant to some... mainly lefties... but when you run a so-called public domain site do you want to risk alienating half of your patrons?

He doesn't care. More concerned about his liberal circle of friends seeing how he is doing his part to make sure he silences all conservatives and goose steps in line with the liberal agenda.
This post taught me that you have to buy premium to post a picture of the side eye girl meme.
BBW12OG
I'm not sure that's correct.... but what do I know...

Welcome... your left leaning posts will be welcomed here....

Looking forward to a fair and balanced discussion... unlike the last few years on the BY where any Conservative opinions were silenced or the poster was banned.

Buckle up...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Buzzosborne
BBW12OG said:

I'm not sure that's correct.... but what do I know...

Welcome... your left leaning posts will be welcomed here....

Looking forward to a fair and balanced discussion... unlike the last few years on the BY where any Conservative opinions were silenced or the poster was banned.

Buckle up...

Lol...Brickyard was Q Anon compared to the ZZL.
grantwolf
gracieagain said:

BBW12OG said:

This post taught me that you have to buy premium to post a picture of the side eye girl meme.
lol, seriously. Obama's bracket alienates half the board!!!
grantwolf
BBW12OG said:

23 posts on the front page (that's over 50%) were started by just 4 far-right posters on this board.
caryking
grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

23 posts on the front page (that's over 50%) were started by just 4 far-right posters on this board.
You know, you can start your own, right? Would you like for me to do it for you?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
grantwolf said:

gracieagain said:

BBW12OG said:

lol, seriously. Obama's bracket alienates half the board!!!

Apparently there are also some tweets about Trump also. I personally have never seen such tweets. Personally it doesn't matter, but to some it does.
Steven1974
BBW12OG said:

It was a post about a former President making a pick for State to win the first game. What makes him some raging liberal over that? If GWB made some picks and picked State to win I'm sure he'd have posted that too.
grantwolf
caryking said:

grantwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You know, you can start your own, right? Would you like for me to do it for you?
Just making an observation about the balance on this board.
gracieagain
Steven1974 said:

BBW12OG said:

It was a post about a former President making a pick for State to win the first game. What makes him some raging liberal over that? If GWB made some picks and picked State to win I'm sure he'd have posted that too.
That former President is also the most followed person on Twitter

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.