Appears The Brickyard on PP is now "VIP Only.."

22,413 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Gulfstream4
GetOffMyLawnPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dunlow66 said:

What the hell has happened to this place?

Not enough dunlow posts on the ENC whatcha eatin thread.
SSBPack

I had no idea I had even registered for this site (it has been a minute), and my email address says I had already. On PP I am MBPackBacker. Here I apparently registered as SSBPack, which makes sense because I live in Surfside Beach, not Myrtle anymore.

Anyway, let's have some fun and Go Pack!!

Oh, one more thing... GTHC!!
BBW12OG
SSBPack said:

I had no idea I had even registered for this site (it has been a minute), and my email address says I had already. On PP I am MBPackBacker. Here I apparently registered as SSBPack, which makes sense because I live in Surfside Beach, not Myrtle anymore.

Welcome!!

You'll see many of the clowns from PP, packskins...suxx etc... running the same tired schtick as they did over there.....

Enjoy!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
Your obsession of PP and Cory is not healthy pal.
kingpack
BBW12OG said:

SSBPack said:

Welcome!!

You'll see many of the clowns from PP, packskins...suxx etc... running the same tired schtick as they did over there.....

Enjoy!!
walk me through this, you dont post on PP, you hate the place but you seem pretty dialed in to the comings and goings of that site and the posters
Wufskins
It's what scorned ex lovers do. He can't let it go.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Wow..
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Says the guy who didn't even have enough guts to use your name on PP to come over here and run your mouth like you do there right packskins?

You of all people should hold off on judging anyone.

You are part of the loony left and you have been proven to be the same chicken sheeyat clown here as you have been there for years.

You get proven wrong and you run and hide. Typical of a left wing chicken **** person. You check all the boxes.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
Yea I'm really trying to fool you guys on the wufskins name. You got me!
kingpack
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Says the guy who didn't even have enough guts to use your name on PP to come over here and run your mouth like you do there right packskins?

You are part of the loony left and you have been proven to be the same chicken sheeyat clown here as you have been there for years.

You get proven wrong and you run and hide. Typical of a left wing chicken **** person. You check all the boxes.
If you are a tough guy and not chicken ****, then tell us your real name
barelypure
I know I'll regret taking up for the fool but y'all should leave the incel alone. Do you have any idea of the frustrations he must have being a 40 something virgin. No woman would have him so he lives his life alone and the BY and now the WC are his only connection to other people. He's mostly ignored at work as they see him for what he is so he takes out his frustrations on various boards. If he weren't such a clown I might feel sorry for him but knowing his entire shtick is to "score points" rather than having an honest convo he's dead to me.
caryking
kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I'm not BBW; however, my name is Stacey King. I work at Stitch Golf and I'm completely comfortable with who I am.

I am a strong Libertarian Conservative with a MAGA slant. Yes, I know they can be deemed an oxymoron; however, I can justify my positions realistically and eloquently (well, that's debatable) if needed…

I also like to have fun in conversations
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wufskins
barelypure said:

I know I'll regret taking up for the fool but y'all should leave the incel alone. Do you have any idea of the frustrations he must have being a 40 something virgin. No woman would have him so he lives his life alone and the BY and now the WC are his only connection to other people. He's mostly ignored at work as they see him for what he is so he takes out his frustrations on various boards. If he weren't such a clown I might feel sorry for him but knowing his entire shtick is to "score points" rather than having an honest convo he's dead to me.

lol still can't quit me.
caryking
Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

lol still can't quit me.

Heck, I thought he was talking BBW…

Joe Biden
Hillsboroughstpunk
Adding my insanity to this board. Set last weekend as deadline for PP to get it's **** (Curse word check to see if censored here) together. Yep.

Moving forward. Name here is from my original moniker at PP before becoming Heckofawaytorun, which was a direct commentary 20 years back on how they were running the board back then. Suffice to say, how were we to know those were the good old days?

Here is to good threads that are informative and helpful!!
barelypure
Hillsboroughstpunk said:

Adding my insanity to this board. Set last weekend as deadline for PP to get it's **** (Curse word check to see if censored here) together. Yep.

Moving forward. Name here is from my original moniker at PP before becoming Heckofawaytorun, which was a direct commentary 20 years back on how they were running the board back then. Suffice to say, how were we to know those were the good old days?

Here is to good threads that are informative and helpful!!
Well hello and welcome heck. I made the switch right after PP went dark and they hemmed and hawed as to why. Trying to sell us that it was a glitch that affected only the BY but nothing else, bull. That told me all I needed to know.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

lol still can't quit me.
Still thirsty I see......

You aren't getting the attention you need over on the BY???

Don't worry comrade... you and rest of your lefty buddies are welcome to come over here and try your tired ass whining and crying all day long...

Let's see how long you last before you run off and hide... again.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

You first Keeper..... salary taking a little hit the last few weeks hasn't it?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
XxNCSUxX
kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

SSBPack said:

Welcome!!

Enjoy!!
walk me through this, you dont post on PP, you hate the place but you seem pretty dialed in to the comings and goings of that site and the posters

So much so that my "schtick" has been banned from PackPride for over 4 years.

Thanks, wolfer!!!!
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

lol still can't quit me.

Don't worry comrade... you and rest of your lefty buddies are welcome to come over here and try your tired ass whining and crying all day long...

The only whining I see is you crying about poor Trump this poor Trump that. And your obsession of PP and Cory is off the charts. Let it go buddy.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

lol still can't quit me.

The only whining I see is you crying about poor Trump this poor Trump that. And your obsession of PP and Cory is off the charts. Let it go buddy.
LOL... you have brought it up more in the last three days than I have....as far as the obsession goes...Karma is undefeated.

I know you lost your little "safe place" and now you have to face opposition to your loony leftwing ideology and you are triggered.

You should be used to being a loser seeing how you pull for the deadskins.....

And please point out ONE solitary post I have been crying about "poor Trump this and poor Trump that.."

It's obvious this is a political hit job and if it even makes it to the SCOTUS it will be thrown out most likely a 9-0 decision like the Colorado lawsuit.

Although the MARXIST diversity hire Dummy Brown-Jackson who said the 1st Amendment goes to far is liable to do anything to undermine true democracy.

Anyway.... sorry you lost your little playroom. Maybe try getting a job or doing something productive from time to time other than spending 16 hours a day on message boards!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
This has turned into a very interesting thread.
Ncsufist
Meh. Could have been worse.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Heck, it's obvious I'm not important…. I posted who I am and got no reply. It doesn't feel all the great to be pushed asides.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Heck, it's obvious I'm not important…. I posted who I am and got no reply. It doesn't feel all the great to be pushed asides.
Ha, I noticed that. I'm care, you are one of the few folks that will talk NASCAR...lol
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Ha, I noticed that. I'm care, you are one of the few folks that will talk NASCAR...lol
Well, I am from Cary, with my family tree really never leaving North Carolina. It's just in my blood. That said, I really enjoy racing, of all kind.. I've watched F1 going back to the 70's.

Some of the most fun is watching the Isle of Man TT motorcycle race…. It's awesome! If you haven't heard of the TT, watch this…

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Well, I am from Cary, with my family tree really never leaving North Carolina. It's just in my blood. That said, I really enjoy racing, of all kind.. I've watched F1 going back to the 70's.

Some of the most fun is watching the Isle of Man TT motorcycle race…. It's awesome! If you haven't heard of the TT, watch this…

I haven't watched, will check out. Also, I have lived in NC my whole life, have a few connections to the sport of stock car racing. I do believe that Doug Yates, is a State grad.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I haven't watched, will check out. Also, I have lived in NC my whole life, have a few connections to the sport of stock car racing. I do believe that Doug Yates, is a State grad.
That cool. I know I've seen that Dale Jr used to wear a UNC hat a lot. That was kind of a bummer…

Joe Biden
GetOffMyLawnPack
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

That cool. I know I've seen that Dale Jr used to wear a UNC hat a lot. That was kind of a bummer…
I understand there are NC State Engineers sprinkled about in the Nascar industry. I remember Dave Marcis saying his son graduated from NC State Engineering.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah, and so does the Childers and Harvick's group. Everyone can't be perfect, even though those are my favorites.
kingpack
BBW12OG said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Cool so you are chicken ****
caryking
kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Dude, let it go…. I gave my name. If it's so important, then give your name…

Joe Biden
kingpack
caryking said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

are you are ****** and cannot read who I responded to?
BBW12OG
kingpack said:

caryking said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

LOL.... what a *****bag...... at least you are consistent across both boards as being the most unlikeable P -Rick on the internet...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
kingpack
BBW12OG said:

kingpack said:

caryking said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

kingpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

LOL.... what a *****bag...... at least you are consistent across both boards as being the most unlikeable P -Rick on the internet...
but but but you do go to pack pride

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.