NCAA Baseball Regionals all Regional Sites (Pack9 #10 seed)

105,272 Views | 1370 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Wolfer79
El Lobo Loco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow. Meltdown in Greenville.
castlewood107
Unreal story from Evansville to win it!

What was Godwin hot about in the handshake line? Anyone see that?
kmb717
At least ECU has those 2 Tuesday night Super Bowls they won this year!
Wolfpacklife
LMAO. Just hate to see it
Pack Grad married to Pack Grad

wilmwolf
StateFan2001 said:

wilmwolf said:

SportManagementEngineer said:

Kmcpack said:

As much as people hate avent leaving pitchers in a little too long sometimes it has to be better than ecu giving guys the hook every 2-3 batters. Plus their games are painful to watch with all the pitching changes.
I think that's more to do with ECU just being out of competent pitchers. And this is exactly why you throw your ace in game one.

Yup. Doesn't matter what arms you hold back, if you are in the losers bracket having to play five games in four days, your pitching is going to be a MASH unit.
Seems to be working out ok for them at the moment. Just curious, would you have thrown Yeasavage in game 1 with Wake and Burns looming?

Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
The Gatekeeper.
Borowolf10
ECU once again you will NOT be going to Omaha!!!
CLTWolf
castlewood107 said:

Did he do a double take "FU" there?
78wilsonpack
A Mack happy to be in Raleigh instead of Greenville
Wolfpacklife
Now go LSU!
Pack Grad married to Pack Grad

CLTWolf
Pretty cool for Evansville and their HC Wes Carroll. He's from Evansville and went to school there as well.
Jtilley
castlewood107 said:

I saw that as well, not sure what he could have been upset about.

His presser will be interesting, will also be interesting to see if that bat sh*t fanbase turns on him any after this and his lack of advancing.
Borowolf10
Holding up a Rocco's Jell-O shot in front of a ECU fan's face

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/704a2c42-8373-477a-8bbc-9d6b98840385
Rob McLamb
Staff
I am at a point with ECU baseball where I think they need to start proving themselevs more on a national stage, and quit receiving all the credit that they do get. A slew of postseason disappointments. Six of their seven regional wins have been at home, so basically they fluff their way into hosting only to get likely smashed in a regional or definitely taken down in Supers.

I consider them a good but not great program, and I think the onus should be put on the Pirates to change that perception.

Could you imagine what NC State fans (and, more importantly, the supporters of their adversaries) would say if the Wolfpack was 0-for-7 in Supers?
Twitter: @RobMcLamb
Borowolf10
Maybe ECU should have had some drunk idiots climb over that Fisher-Price outfield wall and runaround the field to intimidate the Evansville players.
Alex Gee
Staff
Rob McLamb said:

I am at a point with ECU baseball where I think they need to start proving themselevs more on a national stage, and quit receiving all the credit that they do get. A slew of postseason disappointments. Six of their seven regional wins have been at home, so basically they fluff their way into hosting only to get likely smashed in a regional or definitely taken down in Supers.

I consider them a good but not great program, and I think the onus should be put on the Pirates to change that perception.

Could you imagine what NC State fans (and, more importantly, the supporters of their adversaries) would say if the Wolfpack was 0-for-7 in Supers?
Preach brother
tau06
Bas2020 said:

I'm all for college baseball players having good spirited fun but some of these teams are just classless . Namely Tenn and ECU. Just cringe worthy antics .

You can add WF and Clemp to that list imo
tau06
Wolfpacklife said:

Now go LSU!

Idk man, I can't get on board with cheering for Tommy Tanks. He got what he was chasing but no thanks. Against the cheats makes it close but I'm cool with ACC topping SEC in this one
Glasswolf
tau06 said:

Wolfpacklife said:

Now go LSU!

Idk man, I can't get on board with cheering for Tommy Tanks. He got what he was chasing but no thanks. Against the cheats makes it close but I'm cool with ACC topping SEC in this one
#GeauxTigers
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Kmcpack
Flying Aces!!!!
wilmwolf
Alex Gee said:

Rob McLamb said:

Preach brother

Careful, one of our resident Pirate fans is going to screenshot you guys.
The Gatekeeper.
Alex Gee
Staff
wilmwolf said:

Alex Gee said:

Rob McLamb said:

Preach brother

Lol! I forgot about that
Glasswolf
LSU/UNC tied back up at 2-2, bottom of 2nd
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
LSU up now 3-2 B3
SniderFC
Glasswolf said:

The guy that just homered for LSU looks 30
Wolfpack91
tau06 said:

Wolfpacklife said:

Now go LSU!

No offense and not a fan of LSU, think they are guilty of tampering as well.

But when it comes to UNC, I hope they lose and lose bad.
CLTWolf
SniderFC said:

Glasswolf said:

The guy that just homered for LSU looks 30

He's still 20…turns 21 in a couple months I believe.
Rob McLamb
Staff
wilmwolf said:

Alex Gee said:

Rob McLamb said:

Preach brother

I don't have a problem with ECU. Amen to them. I'm just disappointed by their lack of postseason success relative to where they are consistently ranked.

In fact, I think there's a huge portion of the ECU fan base that agrees with my take. I'm at the point where they either need to do better or accept that they can't be listed among the top-10. No rational person would want to take a step back, so all that's left for the Pirates is to take the next steps forward.

Baseball is different than any sport. Great teams fail, but ECU cannot let Evansville go into Greenville and beat them twice. It just can't happen.
Twitter: @RobMcLamb
TopsailWolf
State with 2 CWS appearances since the last time Clemson was in a Super. Kind of crazy
wilmwolf
Ump in the UNC game is something else.
The Gatekeeper.
WilmingtonPackman777
Unc's catcher is way better than the ump
Pack31
Rob McLamb said:

100% my brother grew up a state fan and played golf at ectc...I've told him they should start them ranked 50 or so each season and see where they end up. I'm guessing 25-30....which would put em outside the supers yearly. Rpi is ****
Pack31
Wolfpack91 said:

tau06 said:

Wolfpacklife said:

Now go LSU!

No offense and not a fan of LSU, think they are guilty of tampering as well.

But when it comes to UNC, I hope they lose and lose bad.
Right. It s an easy pull but also tough
Alex Gee
Staff
Bringing in the Jumpman wearing 23 to close out UNC is poetry.
SniderFC
Alex Gee said:

Bringing in the Jumpman wearing 23 to close out UNC is poetry.

Not so fast my friend..
Nairo
Boshamer to Doak is like Trump's gold plated ****ter to a worksite port a john

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.