baseball NCAAT Super Regional at Arkansas

109,629 Views | 1327 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by wilmwolf
Wolfpacklife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wilmwolf80 said:

It's the fourth inning of game one. Go away.

Lol exactly.
BigLefty24
Wicklander hasn't fooled anyone all game. Need the bullpen to keep it where it's at so the offense can keep chipping away.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*
*Please respect my decision*
*Recruitment still open 110%*

Borowolf10
Don't understand taking the first pitch, based loaded, down 6.

Working the count is pretty much done now.
Bcwhitl2
Needed a few runs there but plenty of traffic all game. Going to break through eventually with our offense
wolfpack1437
BigLefty24 said:

Wicklander hasn't fooled anyone all game. Need the bullpen to keep it where it's at so the offense can keep chipping away.
Mensik, Brown and McDonough all just barely missed
Daviewolf83
wolfpack1437 said:

BigLefty24 said:

Mensik, Brown and McDonough all just barely missed
Yep. A couple of those were HR's last weekend. Just keep swinging the bats.
Francis
BigLefty24 said:

kmb717 said:

pack4life11 said:

Y'all are welcome to go back and check the posts, but I've told y'all from the start, this is Avent's max. High 2/low 1 seed overall, 2nd-3rd in the ACC, Make regional final lose 2 years out of 3, go to supers once every 3 years, win one super once every 10 years, wash, rinse, repeat. Been saying it for 20 years between here and PP.

Miss me with that "he does the best" with what he has BScoastal won the CWS 3 years ago. I state simple fact, not opinion.

Coastal's facilities trumps ours in every way....

The Coastal Carolina University baseball program, after playing at Myrtle Beach's TicketReturn.com Field at Pelican Ballpark for the 2013 and 2014 seasons, returned to campus in 2015 to play in the new Springs Brooks Stadium that is part of a $15.2 million renovation of both the baseball and softball program's facilities.

The close proximity of Spring Brooks Stadium to the $1.2 million Boni Belle Hitting & Practice Facility gives Coastal Carolina one of the best overall best overall baseball facilities in the nation

Face it, NC State fans are major tight wads.
BigLefty24
The wild thing about baseball.. Not often you see a guy thats thrown six innings all year on the mound in a big spot in the regionals... And they often pitch pretty damn well.. Crazy sport.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*

Wolfpacklife
Anything can happen. Heck some of yall must not remember the tcu game
pack4life11
Lolgot recruited by State, UNC, Coastal, UVA and a host of othersCoastal won the CWS with a worse "stadium" than State. We can argue all you want. Let's put money where the mouth is. Win win for me. I'll put money on State. We win this series in 3. 100 bucks. Anybody that just responded to me wanna take Arkansas?
wolfpacklean202
Wolfpacklife said:

So what you're saying is we'll go up 14-7 then still end up losing?
BigLefty24
Payne has some really good arm action. Leads to some good movement on his pitches.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*

wilmwolf
BigLefty24 said:

Payne has some really good arm action. Leads to some good movement on his pitches.

Def. As a kind of max effort guy I don't know if he will develop into a starter, but I've liked him all year. Nice inning there.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Bcwhitl2
Let's get 2 or 3 here!
Bell Tower Grey
BigLefty24 said:

Three up and down. If he can keep pitching relatively close to that, with our bats, we can get back in it. Just need to keep our heads in the game and not fubar with runners on base.
Colonel Armstrong
Wow needed that inning to get back on track. Wake up the bats boys this one isn't over
Cthepack
pack4life11 said:

Lolgot recruited by State, UNC, Coastal, UVA and a host of othersCoastal won the CWS with a worse "stadium" than State. We can argue all you want. Let's put money where the mouth is. Win win for me. I'll put money on State. We win this series in 3. 100 bucks. Anybody that just responded to me wanna take Arkansas?
Where did you play?
wilmwolf
Zone gettin w i d e.
Wolfpacklife
wolfpacklean202 said:

Wolfpacklife said:

So what you're saying is we'll go up 14-7 then still end up losing?

Lol no I just meant we were up 8-1 late in the game and crap happened. It can happen to Arkansas too
pack4life11
Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

Take my bet and I'll tell you all you want to know!
Cthepack
pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

I thought as much. Go away dude!
Bell Tower Grey
Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?
C, it's the innerwebz. We ALL played somewhere, remember?
pack4life11
Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

Lol, you will never meet a bigger State fan than me my manI spend more of my hard earned money and more time on State athletics than anyone, but the facts are the facts and stats are the stats. You can't argue with numbers brother.
wilmwolf
Someone just outted their alias.
Cthepack
pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

Lol, you will never meet a bigger State fan than me my manI spend more of my hard earned money and more time on State athletics than anyone, but the facts are the facts and stats are the stats. You can't argue with numbers brother.
So you did not play anywhere. I get it. If you are as big a fan as you say you are lets go $5k. Be a man dude.
pack4life11
Bell Tower Grey said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

I'll tell you this..I'm the all time career hits leader at the 10th oldest college in America. A college/university that was founded before this country was even a country.
Bell Tower Grey
pack4life11 said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

I'll tell you this..I'm the all time career hits leader at the 10th oldest college in America. A college/university that was founded before this country was even a country.
"Tell it all, brother! Tell it all"

Lol.
Borowolf10
Pretty limp dick performance here.
wilmwolf
Ump got that homer. First two pitches were strikes.
metcalfmafia
Yep. Gotta change the channel boys.
pack4life11
Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

So you did not play anywhere. I get it. If you are as big a fan as you say you are lets go $5k. Be a man dude.

5k on what?? State your bet!
Wolfpacklife
pack4life11 said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

So Columbia University? Or Washington and lee?
Cthepack
pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

5k on what?? State your bet!
Be a man dude. To take your bet.
Cthepack
Wolfpacklife said:

pack4life11 said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

So Columbia University? If that's all true then you also hold the record for oldest living human!

https://www.baseball-reference.com/schools/?key_school=454820c6
Ron Williams is the all time hit leader. He was there from 2006 to 2009.
wilmwolf
It must be a truly awful existence to be happy when the team you root for is losing. I honestly feel sorry for those people. I'm sunshine till I die. V said don't ever give up, and that's how I live.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.