baseball NCAAT Super Regional at Arkansas

105,351 Views | 1327 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by wilmwolf
Wolfpacklife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cthepack said:

Wolfpacklife said:

pack4life11 said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Lolgot recruited by State, UNC, Coastal, UVA and a host of othersCoastal won the CWS with a worse "stadium" than State. We can argue all you want. Let's put money where the mouth is. Win win for me. I'll put money on State. We win this series in 3. 100 bucks. Anybody that just responded to me wanna take Arkansas?
Where did you play?
C, it's the innerwebz. We ALL played somewhere, remember?

I'll tell you this..I'm the all time career hits leader at the 10th oldest college in America. A college/university that was founded before this country was even a country.

So Columbia University? If that's all true then you also hold the record for oldest living human!

https://www.baseball-reference.com/schools/?key_school=454820c6
Ron Williams is the all time hit leader. He was there from 2006 to 2009.

I edited my post. The "10th" oldest was washington and lee.

But it doesn't matter. All that matters is supporting the pack. Tough night so far
pack4life11
Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Lolgot recruited by State, UNC, Coastal, UVA and a host of othersCoastal won the CWS with a worse "stadium" than State. We can argue all you want. Let's put money where the mouth is. Win win for me. I'll put money on State. We win this series in 3. 100 bucks. Anybody that just responded to me wanna take Arkansas?
Where did you play?

Take my bet and I'll tell you all you want to know!
I thought as much. Go away dude!

Lol, you will never meet a bigger State fan than me my manI spend more of my hard earned money and more time on State athletics than anyone, but the facts are the facts and stats are the stats. You can't argue with numbers brother.
So you did not play anywhere. I get it. If you are as big a fan as you say you are lets go $5k. Be a man dude.

5k on what?? State your bet!
Be a man dude. To take your bet.

So you jump on me about it being the 4th inning of game one, I take a bet saying State will win in game 3 to counter your response, and you wanna up it to 5k? So are you saying that you don't think State will win the series?
Wolfpack
Super Regional is an incredible achievement for this team
Cthepack
pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

Lol, you will never meet a bigger State fan than me my manI spend more of my hard earned money and more time on State athletics than anyone, but the facts are the facts and stats are the stats. You can't argue with numbers brother.
So you did not play anywhere. I get it. If you are as big a fan as you say you are lets go $5k. Be a man dude.

So you jump on me about it being the 4th inning of game one, I take a bet saying State will win in game 3 to counter your response, and you wanna up it to 5k? So are you saying that you don't think State will win the series?
Nope not what I am saying. I am saying lets make your bet 5k. 100 is nothing. We going to do it?
55Burgers
championships are overrated anyways.
Colonel Armstrong
Just try and get hot and ready for tomorrow.
pack4life11
I'll pull for State until my last breath..went to Omaha when State won the super regional, been to every ACC championship of the big 3 sports that State has been in since 2005. Went to Maryland football in 2010. You won't meet a bigger State fan than I. Me calling out Avent is simply based on stats and knowledge. It's that simple.
pack4life11
Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

Nope not what I am saying. I am saying lets make your bet 5k. 100 is nothing. We going to do it?

So you want to take Arkansas in 3? You want to bet against State?
wilmwolf
Thankfully, unlike some of our ****ty fans, this team doesn't quit and is resilient.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Cthepack
pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

Look who is scared now. You going to do it or not? Take it or go away.
Packchem91
So I guess the biggest issue tonight, besides the obvious, is not making Kopps have to throw? Now he's likely good for g2 and g3?
pack4life11
Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

I'm simply asking you for clarification on what you want to bet big guy! You want State or Arkansas?? I want you to actually say what team you want to bet on!
Bell Tower Grey
Cthepack
pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

I'm simply asking you for clarification on what you want to bet big guy! You want State or Arkansas??
I will take your bet at 5k. I will always pull for NC State and hope they win every game. So again take it or not? Or please stop this back and forth and ruining this thread. Are you man enough to do it.
mdreid
Wolfpacklife said:

Cthepack said:

Wolfpacklife said:

pack4life11 said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

I'll tell you this..I'm the all time career hits leader at the 10th oldest college in America. A college/university that was founded before this country was even a country.

So Columbia University? If that's all true then you also hold the record for oldest living human!

But it doesn't matter. All that matters is supporting the pack. Tough night so far
here's Washington and Lee's all time leader in hits.

Bell Tower Grey
Packchem91 said:

So I guess the biggest issue tonight, besides the obvious, is not making Kopps have to throw? Now he's likely good for g2 and g3?
To hear them talk, he's ready any time. Resting him tonight won't bode well for us the next two games.
wilmwolf
Bell Tower Grey said:

Packchem91 said:

To hear them talk, he's ready any time. Resting him tonight won't bode well for us the next two games.

To beat them, you have to beat him twice. Doesn't really matter how much he's used or which day.
Bell Tower Grey
wilmwolf80 said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Packchem91 said:

To beat them, you have to beat him twice. Doesn't really matter how much he's used or which day.
Yeah, that's why I posted what I did about the next 2 games. Him not throwing tonight is a bonus for him and them.
Cthepack
mdreid said:

Wolfpacklife said:

Cthepack said:

Wolfpacklife said:

pack4life11 said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

Chadwick, Chadwick where are you?
55Burgers
Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

I'm simply asking you for clarification on what you want to bet big guy! You want State or Arkansas??
I will take your bet at 5k. I will always pull for NC State and hope they win every game. So again take it or not? Or please stop this back and forth and ruining this thread. Are you man enough to do it.

this back and forth is the most entertaining part of the game.
Borowolf10
wilmwolf80 said:

Thankfully, unlike some of our ****ty fans, this team doesn't quit and is resilient.

You sure about that partner?
Bell Tower Grey
Cthepack said:

mdreid said:

Wolfpacklife said:

Cthepack said:

Wolfpacklife said:

pack4life11 said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Cthepack said:

pack4life11 said:

Where did you play?

Chadwick, Chadwick where are you?
Sounds like you're driving around looking for a subdivision in Cary.
wilmwolf
Just get these last 11 outs, keep fighting, and press reset for tomorrow. I believe in these guys.
Borowolf10
That sac bunt with no outs and two men on was the end of this game.
Wilson
Absolutely nothing going right tonight. Get it out of your system and make the next two interesting.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Borowolf10 said:

That sac bunt with no outs and two men on was the end of this game.
good thing they can reboot tomorrow and force a third game......good lord. Today sucked. it is not over yet
Bell Tower Grey
Welp, time for a glass of 46 to take some of the sting off of this ass beating.

Come back ready to get them on Saturday, boys.
Cthepack
So the evil genius wanted to lose so he can win the next one?
CLTWolf
*checks game thread*

*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
wolfpack1437
Packchem91 said:

Yes, definitely. It really wouldn't shock me to see them start him tomorrow
Packchem91
wolfpack1437 said:

Packchem91 said:

Well, let's hope the hogs use up all their bats tonight. Stinks not to make it entertaining nor to use up Kopps, but lose by one or 11, counts the same.
But man, these guys can hithow the heck did Nebraska's 5th pitcher get to the 8th inning with 1 run allowed
Rounder
Just get this game over! Avent has his hands full getting the team up for tomorrow
Packchem91
^and.for small wins, we haven't used up our key bullpen guys either, and Reid may could pitch an inning or two in G3. Let's hope that is a decision that has to be considered
Packchem91
Rounder said:

Just get this game over! Avent has his hands full getting the team up for tomorrow

I'd think it would be a lot easier to wash this game then if ARK hit a walkoff.
Let's hope moreso that ARK isn't just on one of those magical rides now after surviving a winner takes all in the regionals
CLTWolf
Packchem91 said:

wolfpack1437 said:

Packchem91 said:

Well, let's hope the hogs use up all their bats tonight. Stinks not to make it entertaining nor to use up Kopps, but lose by one or 11, counts the same.
But man, these guys can hithow the heck did Nebraska's 5th pitcher get to the 8th inning with 1 run allowed
Nebraska threw their best at Arkansas Monday night, assuming that's the game you're talking about. We also barely have a 5th pitcher due to injuries and stupidity.
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.