baseball NCAAT Super Regional at Arkansas

107,112 Views | 1327 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by wilmwolf
Wolfvet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn that was awesome!
Lagniappe
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

question is where are all the people from friday night?

You mean the Arkansas fans?
Tootie4Pack
Whole Hog......gone !!
CLTWolf
My wife ain't even mad I just woke up 2 of the kids.

Can't tell me sht right now!!

WOLFPACK!!
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
WolfpackCPA
This team is one of the most dangerous and nobody wants to face. So many bats.
SportManagementEngineer
M_A said:

I will say it

Avent managed this series well

You could also tell there was something special about this group last week. Sometimes you can just see it. I'm a Mets fan (and a State fan). I know when a team is blinkered and **** is about to go wrong. That was Arkansas this weekend. All the pressure was on them and we put it on them and then we beat them
The dude managed his ass off for months and all anyone can muster is that he "choked" against Duke.
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
Colonel Armstrong
King Leary said:

Win the next two by 1 run each

Hahaha I called it on Friday
CLTWolf
Lagniappe said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

No. The sorry ass holes that sht talk Elliott Avent after every loss but disappear during the wins. Those people.
waxhaw
Gyros on me tonight. Let's go!!!
CloudPack
Arkansas fans rn

https://giphy.com/gifs/march-madness-villanova-sadness-3oEduEv8ykooQvuNEc
SniderFC
Hey we won! But have you guys heard of this Kopps guy...?
pack4life11
Cthepack said:

Chadwick you could be 5k richer! That's my pack!!!!

I'll take the W and let you keep the 5k bosstell you what, can you make it to Omaha next week? Use it towards that if you can. Took my Dad a couple years back for Father's Day and and nothing like it! Made great memories with the old man!! With State going this year, I highly encourage it if you can make it
Wolfpacklife
CLTWolf said:

Lagniappe said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

No. The sorry ass holes that sht talk Elliott Avent after every loss but disappear during the wins. Those people.

I really respect the fact that you left the word "fans" out of your comment. They have no reason to call themselves pack fans
wilmwolf
These mother ****ers are still talking about Kopps in the post game. Put some damn respect on our name
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
CLTWolf
SniderFC said:

You mean the guy with a rag arm right now?!
pack4life11
CLTWolf said:

SniderFC said:

You mean the guy with a rag arm right now?!

Hope his girlfriend is a good one
Lagniappe
Maybe Elliot deserves a new stadium? There's momentum.
magpie
Pretty sure I set the table for us to win tonight after posting last night about how brutal Kopps was.
Wolfer79
Bell Tower Grey
I want a shirt like Avent is wearing! Old school Tuffy!!!!!!
statefan91
Amazing stuff
BigLefty24
pack4life11 said:

Y'all are welcome to go back and check the posts, but I've told y'all from the start, this is Avent's max. High 2/low 1 seed overall, 2nd-3rd in the ACC, Make regional final lose 2 years out of 3, go to supers once every 3 years, win one super once every 10 years, wash, rinse, repeat. Been saying it for 20 years between here and PP.

Miss me with that "he does the best" with what he has BScoastal won the CWS 3 years ago. I state simple fact, not opinion.

@BigLefty24

*100% committed*
*Please respect my decision*
*Recruitment still open 110%*

metcalfmafia
#BuildTheStadium
pack4life11
BigLefty24 said:

pack4life11 said:

Y'all are welcome to go back and check the posts, but I've told y'all from the start, this is Avent's max. High 2/low 1 seed overall, 2nd-3rd in the ACC, Make regional final lose 2 years out of 3, go to supers once every 3 years, win one super once every 10 years, wash, rinse, repeat. Been saying it for 20 years between here and PP.

Miss me with that "he does the best" with what he has BScoastal won the CWS 3 years ago. I state simple fact, not opinion.

Ummmokkkk? Stop me where I was wrong? You can change it to say "we went to Omaha 8 years ago." This is the first time this decadegive me a championship and I'll shut up about it forever.
Scwuffpak
They got coach good with the Gatorade!!! What a win and what a series. Great job guys. Let's do it again!!
Wolfpacklife
metcalfmafia said:

#BuildTheStadium

Build it and we will come... hell we will come either way
Wolfpacklife
pack4life11 said:

BigLefty24 said:

pack4life11 said:

Ummmokkkk? Stop me where I was wrong? You can change it to say "we went to Omaha 8 years ago." This is the first time this decadegive me a championship and I'll shut up about it forever.

We are working on it
wilmwolf
BigLefty24 said:

pack4life11 said:

#receipts
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Cthepack
ChemE94 said:

CloudPack said:

That one dude from Friday owes 5k!!! Unreal. Howlll!!

Bet he pays ins pesos

He did not take the bet or he would be 5k richer.
vanuel
Huge win for the program.
CLTWolf
pack4life11 said:

BigLefty24 said:

pack4life11 said:

You should call it an early evening Chadwick. Us pack fans are celebrating 'round here.
Wolfpacker009
Wolfpack said:

THEIR FORUM IS AMAZING

Do share link if readily available, please. 247 site?
pack4life11
CLTWolf said:

pack4life11 said:

BigLefty24 said:

pack4life11 said:

You should call it an early evening Chadwick. Us pack fans are celebrating 'round here.

Oh I'm celebrating too manwhiskey going down good right now. I can be happy with us winning and going to Omaha and still want more. Our former AD encouraged that, something about "refusing to accept the status quo"
Wolfpacklife
Wolfpacker009 said:

Wolfpack said:

THEIR FORUM IS AMAZING

Do share link if readily available, please. 247 site?

I've been reading this one..

https://www.secrant.com/rant/arkansas-sports/official-2021-arkansas-razorback-baseball-season-thread-we-back-edition/94677275/page-296/#lp
Francis
Wolfpacklife said:

pack4life11 said:

BigLefty24 said:

pack4life11 said:

We are working on it

Is Doak not able to be expanded with upper deck, baseline seating, and outfield seating?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.