Football Recruiting

484,595 Views | 905 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by toddl
Red&White
How long do you want to ignore this user?
not good

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/nc-state/article255730456.html
ncsufan13
Well i guess there's gonna be an open spot for a RB now. Any remaining RB targets or is it just gonna be a portal guy?
Packfan8

Any possibility he comes early. He's gotta be able to provide more than Gibson
Packfan8
Kentucky lands a 5 star 2023 pg, definitely doesn't hurt our chances with dillingham
toddl
Staff
Packfan8 said:

Kentucky lands a 5 star 2023 pg, definitely doesn't hurt our chances with dillingham
This is the football recruiting thread.
toddl
Staff

1/5/21 - The 2020 season is over. Updates to the roster for the new year include:
Chris Ingram redshirted 2020
14 true freshmen redshirted 2020
6 true freshmen played in 2020 and will be SO in 2021 (Rooks, Smith, Betty, Boykin, White, Pierre-Louis)
COV-SRs do not count for toward the 85 limit, except for incoming transfers (Zavala, Fagan)
Angeline, Martin, Autenrieth, Sculthorpe, and Witt decline to return for their COV-SR year
McNeill leaves for the NFL after his JR season
1/6 - RSSR QB Baily Hockman transfers
1/19 - CB Derrek Pitts commits! He transfers in as a RSSR and will have 2 years to play counting his free COV-SR year.
1/27 - 13 incoming freshmen plus 3 transfers (Belton, Pitts, Fagan) enroll in January and are added to the roster
4/14 - C Rylan Vann commits!
May - Chandler Zavala and Corey Durden enroll.
5/27 - RSSR DE Dante Johnson transfers.
6/3 - QB MJ Morris commits!
6/6 - DL Nick Campbell commits!
6/8 - LB Daejuan Thompson commits!
6/8 - LB Torren Wright commits!
6/14 - CB Jackson Vick commits!
6/18 - RB Michael Allen commits!
6/21 - DB Isaiah Crowell commits!
6/24 - DB Darius Edmondson commits!
6/25 - DL Brandon Cleveland commits!
6/28 - The rest of the incoming freshmen enroll and are added to the roster.
7/2 - RB Bennett Galloway commits!
7/28 - CB Darius Edmondson enrolls for the 2021 season.
8/1 - DT Davin Jackson commits!
Aug - RSJR LB Seth Williams is no longer on the roster.
9/19 - WR Terrell Timmons commits!
11/20/21 - RB Demie Sumo burns his redshirt for 2021 by playing in 5 games. He is moved to the next column.
12/2/21 - FR S Mario Love transfers.
Green background indicates players planning on returning who would otherwise be out of eligibility
Red background indicates players planning on leaving after the season who had eligibility remaining

ncsufan13
Cory Durden announced a few days ago he will return next season
toddl
Staff
justinxxll said:

Cory Durden announced a few days ago he will return next season

I'm only making note of players in the far left column who are announcing their return. Otherwise I'd end up with 85 green cells in the table.
toddl
Staff

1/5/21 - The 2020 season is over. Updates to the roster for the new year include:
Chris Ingram redshirted 2020
14 true freshmen redshirted 2020
6 true freshmen played in 2020 and will be SO in 2021 (Rooks, Smith, Betty, Boykin, White, Pierre-Louis)
COV-SRs do not count for toward the 85 limit, except for incoming transfers (Zavala, Fagan)
Angeline, Martin, Autenrieth, Sculthorpe, and Witt decline to return for their COV-SR year
McNeill leaves for the NFL after his JR season
1/6 - RSSR QB Baily Hockman transfers
1/19 - CB Derrek Pitts commits! He transfers in as a RSSR and will have 2 years to play counting his free COV-SR year.
1/27 - 13 incoming freshmen plus 3 transfers (Belton, Pitts, Fagan) enroll in January and are added to the roster
4/14 - C Rylan Vann commits!
May - Chandler Zavala and Corey Durden enroll.
5/27 - RSSR DE Dante Johnson transfers.
6/3 - QB MJ Morris commits!
6/6 - DL Nick Campbell commits!
6/8 - LB Daejuan Thompson commits!
6/8 - LB Torren Wright commits!
6/14 - CB Jackson Vick commits!
6/18 - RB Michael Allen commits!
6/21 - DB Isaiah Crowell commits!
6/24 - DB Darius Edmondson commits!
6/25 - DL Brandon Cleveland commits!
6/28 - The rest of the incoming freshmen enroll and are added to the roster.
7/2 - RB Bennett Galloway commits!
7/28 - CB Darius Edmondson enrolls for the 2021 season.
8/1 - DT Davin Jackson commits!
Aug - RSJR LB Seth Williams is no longer on the roster.
9/19 - WR Terrell Timmons commits!
11/20/21 - RB Demie Sumo burns his redshirt for 2021 by playing in 5 games. He is moved to the next column.
12/2/21 - FR S Mario Love transfers.
Green background indicates players planning on returning who would otherwise be out of eligibility
Red background indicates players planning on leaving after the season who had eligibility remaining
12/15/21 - OL Jacarrius Peak commits!
toddl
Staff
Updated for the 2022 season!

Assumptions - This chart does not include Zavala (waiver is pending), and does include Galloway (has not yet signed LOI)

12/30/21 - The 2021 season is over. Updates to the roster for the new year include:
17 true freshmen redshirted 2021
1 true freshman played in 2021 and will be a sophomore in 2022 (Sumo)
2 upperclassmen redshirted 2021 (Fagan, Powell)
RB Ricky Person forgoes his COV-SR year and enters the NFL draft.
7/23/21 - QB Lex Thomas commits to the 2023 class!
12/30/21 - RSJR DE Terrell Dawkins leaves the team.
12/30/21 - RSJR S Khalid Martin leaves the team.
12/30/21 - RSSR P Trenton Gill declares for the NFL draft, forgoing his COV-SR year.
12/30/21 - SR RB Zonovan Knight declares for the NFL draft after his JR season.
1/1/22 - SR OL Ikem Ekwonu declares for the NFL draft after his JR season.
1/1 - COV-RSSR P Shane McDonough commits! He will have 1 year of eligibility.
1/2 - COV-RSSR S Max Fisher leaves the team, forgoing his COV-SR season.

Apologies to all - I had somehow deleted Darius Edmundson when I updated to 2022.
ncsufan13
Do we know for a fact that Chris Ingram is coming back? He's walked on senior day two years in a row
toddl
Staff
justinxxll said:

Do we know for a fact that Chris Ingram is coming back? He's walked on senior day two years in a row

We do not, but we also have no confirmation that he is leaving. As for my chart, I assume everyone is coming back unless confirmed otherwise.
WolfpackSI
No Clue At All strikes again: Chandler Zavala denied medical waiver
toddl
Staff

Assumptions - This chart includes Galloway (has not yet signed LOI)

12/30/21 - The 2021 season is over. Updates to the roster for the new year include:
12/30/21 - RSSR P Trenton Gill declares for the NFL draft, forgoing his COV-SR year.
Apologies to all - I had somehow deleted Darius Edmundson when I updated to 2022.
1/7 - COV-RSSR LB Levi Jones declares for the NFL draft.
1/8 - COVSR WR Darryl Jones commits! He transfers in with one year of eligibility.
1/18 - GoPack has updated their roster for the 2022 spring season with the following updates:
5 incoming freshmen have enrolled early: Allen, Jackson, Wright, Vick, and Crowell.
2 incoming transfers have enrolled in January (Jones, McDonough)
RSFR OL Ethan Lane is no longer on the roster.
RSSR CB Chris Ingram is confirmed to be out of eligibility. I know Doeren mentioned this earlier, but the years don't add up. Oh well, anyway, he's off the chart.
1/21 - RSFR Micah Crowell is now listed as RB on the GoPack roster.
CB Teshaun Smith redshirted 2020 and GoPack forgot to tell us about it. He gets bumped a column to the right.
2/18 - RSFR QB Aaron McLaughlin leaves the team.
2/25 - RSSR DE Ibrahim Kante leaves the team.
3/3 - OL Darion Rivers commits!
4/1 - TE Javonte Vereen commits!
redculler
The kicker I. Williams is now in the transfer portal.
WolfpackSI
Wow I completely missed that Aaron Mclaughlin left the team. I thought he was the heir apparent to Leary. Guess Lex is that guy now
toddl
Staff
WolfpackSI said:

Wow I completely missed that Aaron Mclaughlin left the team. I thought he was the heir apparent to Leary. Guess Lex is that guy now
Well, right now the heir apparent is Ben Finley. Next in line is MJ Morris. If Lex takes over as a true freshman in 2023, good for him, but I doubt anyone is counting on that happening.
WolfpackSI
Totally forgot about MJ Morris! We are in good hands
toddl
Staff

1/7 - COV-RSSR LB Levi Jones declares for the NFL draft.
1/8 - COVSR WR Darryl Jones commits! He transfers in with one year of eligibility.
1/18 - GoPack has updated their roster for the 2022 spring season with the following updates:
5 incoming freshmen have enrolled early: Allen, Jackson, Wright, Vick, and Crowell.
2 incoming transfers have enrolled in January (Jones, McDonough)
RSFR OL Ethan Lane is no longer on the roster.
RSSR CB Chris Ingram is confirmed to be out of eligibility. I know Doeren mentioned this earlier, but the years don't add up. Oh well, anyway, he's off the chart.
1/21 - RSFR Micah Crowell is now listed as RB on the GoPack roster.
CB Teshaun Smith redshirted 2020 and GoPack forgot to tell us about it. He gets bumped a column to the right.
2/18 - RSFR QB Aaron McLaughlin leaves the team.
2/25 - RSSR DE Ibrahim Kante leaves the team.
3/3 - OL Darion Rivers commits!
4/1 - TE Javonte Vereen commits!
4/19 - K Ian Williams leaves the team.
April - RB Bennett Galloway is no long on the commit list for 2022.
4/29 - RSFR CB Nekhi Meredith leaves the team.
5/6 - RSSR OL Chandler Zavala is granted a 6th year of eligibility.
6/9 - OL Charlie Symonds commits!
6/12 - OL Obadiah Obasuyi commits!
June - RSFR DT Jayden Tate takes a medical disqualification.
6/14 - CB Brandon Cisse commits!
6/21 - DE Isaiah Shirley commits!
6/24 - S Zack Myers commits!
June - All 2022 commits are enrolled and on the GoPack roster.
7/4 - S Tamarcus Cooley commits!
7/4 - S Daemon Fagan commits!
7/10 - OL Kamen Smith commits!
8/20 - WR Kevin Concepcion commits!
T-Buck
Looking at the picture on the front page of (I assume) Tim Beck giving TC a big hug, makes me wonder what would make coach Beck hug him like that outside of being told he is committing to the Pack?
toddl
Staff

12/30/22 - The 2022 season is over. Updates to the roster for the new year include:
8 true freshmen redshirted 2022
4 true freshmen played in 2022 and will be sophomores in 2023 (Morris, Allen, Timmons, Cleveland)
0 upperclassmen redshirted 2022
Leary, Carter, Provillon, Harris, and Pierre-Louis have entered the transfer portal and are no longer on the roster
Drake Thomas forgoes his COVSR year and enters the NFL draft.
2024's recruiting class starts off with LB Cannon Lewis.
12/11 - JuCo DL Jykeveous Hibbler commits! Originally part of the 2020 class, he will be a true senior for the 2023 season with 3 to play 2.
12/16 - Transfer WR Dacari Collins commits! Originally part of the 2021 class, he will be a RSSO for the 2023 season with 3 to play 3.
12/19 - JuCo CB Terrente Hinton commits! Originally part of the 2022 class, he will be a true sophomore for the 2023 season with 4 to play 3.
12/19 - Transfer OL Dawson Jaramillo commits! Originally part of the 2018 class, he will be a RS-SR for the 2023 season with 1 to play 1.
12/20 - Transfer S Robert Kennedy commits! Originally part of the 2019 class, he will be a RS-SR for the 2023 season with 2 to play 2.
12/22 - Transfer DE Noah Potter commits! Originally part of the 2019 class, he will be a RS-SR for the 2023 season with 2 to play 2.
12/31 - K Brayden Narveson commits! Originally part of the 2018 class, he will be a RSSR in 2023 with 1 to play 1.
12/31 - RSJR N Jalen Frazier enters the transfer portal.
1/1/23 - RSJR DL Claude Larkins enters the transfer portal.
1/5 - Lots of commits enroll early. 10 (11?) freshmen, 2 JuCos, 7 transfers. All players who are on the GoPack roster for 2023 are listed in black text on this table.
1/7 - Transfer QB Brennan Armstrong commits! Originally part of the 2018 class, he will be a RSSR in 2023 with 1 to play 1.
1/25 - S Bishop Fitzgerald commits! Originally part of the 2021 class (I think), he will be a JR for the 2023 season with 3 to play 2.
2/27 - RSSR TE Kam Walker is no longer on the roster.
3/13 - QB Cedric Bailey commits!
3/22 - N Asaad Brown commits!
4/5 - S Brody Barnhardt commits!
4/6 - QB MJ Morris is now identified as a true sophomore on the GoPack roster, which makes sense considering he played 5 games in 2022.
4/11 - RSSO QB Ben Finley enters the transfer portal
4/15 - RSSO OL Thornton Gentry enters the transfer portal
4/17 - RSSO DE Zyun Reeves enters the transfer portal.
4/19 - RB Jayden Scott commits!
4/20 - RSSO S Chase Hattley enters the transfer portal.
4/27 - JR RB Demie Sumo enters the transfer portal.
6/9 - LB Zane Williams commits!
6/11 - DL Chase Bond commits!
6/16 - RB Isiah Jones commits!
6/23 - DB Ronnie Royal commits!
6/24 - CB Jivan Baly commits!
7/5 - OL Trent Mitchell commits!

1/5 - Lots of commits enroll early. 10 (11?) freshmen, 2 JuCos, 7 transfers. All players who are on the GoPack roster for 2023 are listed in black text on this table.
1/7 - Transfer QB Brennan Armstrong commits! Originally part of the 2018 class, he will be a RSSR in 2023 with 1 to play 1.
1/25 - S Bishop Fitzgerald commits! Originally part of the 2021 class (I think), he will be a JR for the 2023 season with 3 to play 2.
2/27 - RSSR TE Kam Walker is no longer on the roster.
3/13 - QB Cedric Bailey commits!
3/22 - N Asaad Brown commits!
4/5 - S Brody Barnhardt commits!
4/6 - QB MJ Morris is now identified as a true sophomore on the GoPack roster, which makes sense considering he played 5 games in 2022.
4/11 - RSSO QB Ben Finley enters the transfer portal.
4/15 - RSSO OL Thornton Gentry enters the transfer portal.
4/17 - RSSO DE Zyun Reeves enters the transfer portal.
4/19 - RB Jayden Scott commits!
4/20 - RSSO S Chase Hattley enters the transfer portal.
4/27 - JR RB Demie Sumo enters the transfer portal.
6/9 - LB Zane Williams commits!
6/11 - DL Chase Bond commits!
6/16 - RB Isiah Jones commits!
6/23 - DB Ronnie Royal commits!
6/24 - CB Jivan Baly commits!
7/5 - OL Trent Mitchell commits!
7/12 - The GoPack roster has been updated with updated heights/weights and summer enrollees. The newly enrolled players are TR S Bishop Fitzgerald, FR S Daemon Fagan, FR LB Kelvon McBride, and FR OL Kamen Smith. FR LB Rohan Davy does not enroll.
7/12 - DT Justin Terrell commits!
7/17 - WR Bradley Rozner commits! He enters as a RS-SR with 1 to play 1.
7/31 - OL Robby Martin commits!
8/4 - WR Jonathan Paylor commits!
8/4 - DE Joshua Alexander-Felton commits!
8/12 - WR Terrell Anderson commits!
8/18 - OL Tyler West commits!
9/5 - WR Jimmar Boston commits!
9/18 - LB Joshua Ofor commits!
9/20 - RB Jordan Houston leaves the team.
9/30 - Freshman WR KC Concepcion plays his 5th game and burns his redshirt. He is moved to the next column in the chart.
9/30 - Freshman CB Brandon Cisse plays his 5th game and burns his redshirt. He is moved to the next column in the chart.
10/5 - WR Christian Zachary commits!
October - RSJR TE Ezemdi Udoh leaves the team.
10/7 - Freshman TE Juice Vereen plays his 5th game and burns his redshirt. He is moved to the next column in the chart.
10/9 - RSJR S Darius Edmundson leaves the team.
10/14 - Freshman RB Kendrick Raphael plays his 5th game and burns his redshirt. He is moved to the next column in the chart.
10/20 - RSSO RB Micah Crowell leaves the team and retires from football.
toddl
Staff
Typically I wait until after the bowl game to declare the season over and shift the chart to the next year, but with the Transfer Portal opening before the bowl games, I'm moving on to 2024. The 2023 season is over as far as I'm concerned. The 2024 roster is shown below, with all changes after the UNC game being listed as 2024 changes.

11/27/23 - The 2023 regular season is open and the transfer portal is opening soon. Updates to the roster for 2024 include:
4 true freshmen played in 2023 and will be sophomores in 2024 (Raphael, Concepcion, Vereen, Cisse)
10 true freshmen redshirted 2023 and will be RS-freshmen in 2024
2 upperclassmen POTENTIALLY redshirted in 2023 (Ashford, Harris)
Left the team or declared their intention to enter the transfer portal during the season: Houston, Udoh, Edmundson, Crowell, Allen
2024's recruiting class starts off with QB Will Wilson and TE Gus Ritchey
Out of eligibility: Armstrong, Lesane, Rozner, Pennix, Eason, Jaramillo, Jackson, Scott, Wilson, Smith, Shimko, Narveson.
Wait and see if they chose to return: Ashford, Harris
toddl
Staff
Typically I wait until after the bowl game to declare the season over and shift the chart to the next year, but with the Transfer Portal opening before the bowl games, I'm moving on to 2024. The 2023 season is over as far as I'm concerned. The 2024 roster is shown below, with all changes after the UNC game being listed as 2024 changes.

11/27 - The 2023 regular season is open and the transfer portal is opening soon. Updates to the roster for 2024 include:
4 true freshmen played in 2023 and will be sophomores in 2024 (Raphael, Concepcion, Vereen, Cisse)
2 upperclassmen POTENTIALLY redshirted in 2023 (Ashford, Harris) - wait and see if they return
Left the team or declared their intention to enter the transfer portal during the season: Houston, Udoh, Edmundson, Crowell, Allen
Out of eligibility: Armstrong, Lesane, Rozner, Pennix, Eason, Jaramillo, Jackson, Scott, Wilson, Smith, Shimko, Narveson.
Jaramillo might be eligible for an injury hardship waiver and could potentially return next year if granted.
11/27 - SR WR Anthony Smith enters the transfer portal.
11/27 - RSSR TE Chris Toudle enters the tranfer portal.
11/27 - RSSO LB Daejuan Thompson enters the transfer portal.
11/28 - RSJR CB Nate Evans enters the transfer portal.
11/28 - SR WR Porter Rooks enters the transfer portal.
11/28 - RSJR TE Cedric Seabrough enters the transfer portal.
11/29 - RSSR S Jakeen Harris enters the transfer portal.
11/30 - RSSO QB MJ Morris enters the transfer portal.
11/30 - RSSR DT CJ Clark enters the transfer portal.
11/30 - RSSO LB Torren Wright enters the transfer portal.
12/1 - JR WR Terrell Timmons enters the transfer portal.
12/1 - RSJR OL Lyndon Cooper enters the transfer portal.
12/4 - RSJR WR Josh Crabtree enters the transfer portal.
12/4 - RSJR OL Jaleel Davis enters the transfer portal.
12/4 - RSJR WR Chris Scott enters the transfer portal.
12/6 - LB Elijah Groves commits!
Tangman
toddl said:

11/27 - The 2023 regular season is open and the transfer portal is opening soon. Updates to the roster for 2024 include:
2 upperclassmen POTENTIALLY redshirted in 2023 (Ashford, Harris) - wait and see if they return
Jaramillo might be eligible for an injury hardship waiver and could potentially return next year if granted.

Todd, I'm fairly certain Robert Kennedy is out of eligibility.

2018 JuCo FR
2019 JuCo SO
2020 doesn't count
2021 Redshirted
2022 RS JR
2023 RS SR

They don't list the 2 JC years on GoPack but if you read the bio it does mention his freshman and sophomore stats
toddl
Staff
Tangman said:

Todd, I'm fairly certain Robert Kennedy is out of eligibility.

2018 JuCo FR
2019 JuCo SO
2020 doesn't count
2021 Redshirted
2022 RS JR
2023 RS SR

They don't list the 2 JC years on GoPack but if you read the bio it does mention his freshman and sophomore stats
Incoming transfers are always a pain to figure out.
When he committed last year, I wrote him down with the note: "12/20 - Transfer S Robert Kennedy commits! Originally part of the 2019 class, he will be a RS-SR for the 2023 season with 2 to play 2."
I wouldn't be surprised at all if I was wrong there. Every spring I have a surprise or two on the GoPack roster where someone I wasn't expecting either disappears or remains.

https://gopack.com/sports/football/roster/robert-kennedy/12203
The table at the bottom makes it pretty clear. 2018 and 2019 at Lackawanna, 2020 at ECU, 2021 and 2022 at ODU, and 2023 at NC State. That's 6 years by my count. Seems to me like he will NOT be on the team next year, barring some weird eligibility shenanigans.
T-Buck
I think McMahon can also come off, as he is net returning by virtue of his commitment to play in the Shrine Bowl.
Tangman
T-Buck said:

I think McMahon can also come off, as he is net returning by virtue of his commitment to play in the Shrine Bowl.
I would probably wait until he actually plays. He could always pull a Shimko (he originally committed to play in the Shrine Bowl last year then decided against it).
T-Buck
Will the watch list be updated to include JUCOs and Portal transfers?
toddl
Staff
I've decided to finally revert back to the old-fashioned 5-year chart for the roster. It was always a balancing act of using the chart to determine how long someone has been on the team versus how much eligibility they have remaining, plus the combination of the two covid years made for an abnormally large class. The column titled 2025 is actually the combination of two classes, but both of them are juniors in eligibility.

The 2023 season is over. The 2024 roster is shown below.

11/27 - The 2023 regular season is over and the transfer portal is opening soon. Updates to the roster for 2024 include:
  • 4 true freshmen played in 2023 and will be sophomores in 2024 (Raphael, Concepcion, Vereen, Cisse).
  • 10 true freshmen redshirted 2023 and will be RS-freshmen in 2024.
  • 2 upperclassmen potentially redshirted in 2023 (Ashford, Harris) - wait and see if they return.
  • Left the team or declared their intention to enter the transfer portal during the season: Houston, Udoh, Edmundson, Crowell, Allen.
  • 2024's recruiting class starts off with QB Will Wilson and TE Gus Ritchey.
  • Out of eligibility: Armstrong, Lesane, Rozner, Pennix, Eason, Jaramillo, Jackson, Scott, Wilson, Smith, Shimko, Narveson, Kennedy.
  • Jaramillo might be eligible for an injury hardship waiver and could potentially return next year if granted.
12/6 - Upon further inspection, I believe S Robert Kennedy is actually out of eligibility following the 2023 season. He was enrolled 2018-19 at Lackawanna, 20 at ECU, 21-22 at ODU, and 23 at NC State. That's 6 years, so I'm removing him from the table.
12/7 - RSSR CB Cecil Powell enters the transfer portal.
12/8 - Transfer (WFU) WR Wesley Grimes commits! Originally in the 2022 class, he will be a JR in 2024 with 3 to play 2.
12/9 - Transfer (Mizzou) OL Valen Erickson commits! Originally in the 2022 class, he will be a RS SO in 2024 with 3 to play 3.
12/9 - Transfer (ND) OL Zeke Correll commits! Originally in the 2019 class, he will be a RS SR in 2024 with 1 to play 1.
12/10 - JuCo TE Dante Daniels commits! He will be a RS JR in 2024 with 2 to play 2.
December - RSJR TE Fred Seabrough is no longer on the GoPack roster.
12/13 - Transfer (CCU) QB Grayson McCall commits! Originally in the 2019 class, he will be a RS SR in 2024 with 1 to play 1.
12/14 - RSJR TE Fred Seabrough enters the transfer portal.
12/13 - Transfer (CCU) QB Grayson McCall commits! Originally in the 2019 class, he will be a RS SR in 2024 with 1 to play 1.
12/14 - Transfer (UConn) TE Justin Joly commits! Originally in the 2022 class, he will be a JR in 2024 with 3 to play 2.
12/17 - Transfer (UMD) CB Corey Coley Jr commits! Originally in the 2021 class, he will be a SR in 2024 with 2 to play 1.
12/18 - JuCo LB Wyatt Wright commits! He will be a JR in 2024 with 3 to play 2.
12/18 - Transfer (UMD) S Tamarcus Cooley commits! Originally in the 2023 class, he will be a RS FR in 2024 with 4 to play 4.
12/18 - Transfer (Duke) Jordan Waters commits! Originally in the 2019 class, he will be a RS SR in 2024 with 1 to play 1.
12/20 - WR Keenan Jackson commits!
12/31 - RSSR DB Delbert Mimms enters the transfer portal.
1/2 - SR CB Aydan White enters the transfer portal.
1/4 - Transfer (OSU) WR Noah Rogers commits! Originally in the 2023 class, he will be a RS FR in 2024 with 4 to play 4.
1/4 - Transfer (Villanova) CB Devon Marshall commits! Originally in the 2022 class, he will be a SO in 2024 with 3 to play 2.
COrockclimber
Like his brother, F Seabrough is no longer on the roster. He gone!
toddl
Staff
I've decided to finally revert back to the old-fashioned 5-year chart for the roster. It was always a balancing act of using the chart to determine how long someone has been on the team versus how much eligibility they have remaining, plus the combination of the two covid years made for an abnormally large class. The column titled 2025 is actually the combination of two classes, but both of them are juniors in eligibility.

The 2023 season is over. The 2024 roster is shown below.

11/27 - The 2023 regular season is over and the transfer portal is opening soon. Updates to the roster for 2024 include:
  • 4 true freshmen played in 2023 and will be sophomores in 2024 (Raphael, Concepcion, Vereen, Cisse).
  • 10 true freshmen redshirted 2023 and will be RS-freshmen in 2024.
  • 2 upperclassmen potentially redshirted in 2023 (Ashford, Harris) - wait and see if they return.
  • Left the team or declared their intention to enter the transfer portal during the season: Houston, Udoh, Edmundson, Crowell, Allen.
  • 2024's recruiting class starts off with QB Will Wilson and TE Gus Ritchey.
  • Out of eligibility: Armstrong, Lesane, Rozner, Pennix, Eason, Jaramillo, Jackson, Scott, Wilson, Smith, Shimko, Narveson, Kennedy.
  • Jaramillo might be eligible for an injury hardship waiver and could potentially return next year if granted.
12/6 - Upon further inspection, I believe S Robert Kennedy is actually out of eligibility following the 2023 season. He was enrolled 2018-19 at Lackawanna, 20 at ECU, 21-22 at ODU, and 23 at NC State. That's 6 years, so I'm removing him from the table.
12/7 - RSSR CB Cecil Powell enters the transfer portal.
12/8 - Transfer (WFU) WR Wesley Grimes commits! Originally in the 2022 class, he will be a JR in 2024 with 3 to play 2.
12/9 - Transfer (Mizzou) OL Valen Erickson commits! Originally in the 2022 class, he will be a RS SO in 2024 with 3 to play 3.
12/9 - Transfer (ND) OL Zeke Correll commits! Originally in the 2019 class, he will be a RS SR in 2024 with 1 to play 1.
12/10 - JuCo TE Dante Daniels commits! He will be a RS JR in 2024 with 2 to play 2.
December - RSJR TE Fred Seabrough is no longer on the GoPack roster.
12/14 - RSJR TE Fred Seabrough enters the transfer portal.
12/14 - Transfer (UConn) TE Justin Joly commits! Originally in the 2022 class, he will be a JR in 2024 with 3 to play 2.
12/17 - Transfer (UMD) CB Corey Coley Jr commits! Originally in the 2021 class, he will be a SR in 2024 with 2 to play 1.
12/18 - JuCo LB Wyatt Wright commits! He will be a JR in 2024 with 3 to play 2.
12/18 - Transfer (UMD) S Tamarcus Cooley commits! Originally in the 2023 class, he will be a RS FR in 2024 with 4 to play 4.
12/18 - Transfer (Duke) Jordan Waters commits! Originally in the 2019 class, he will be a RS SR in 2024 with 1 to play 1.
12/20 - WR Keenan Jackson commits!
12/31 - RSSR DB Delbert Mimms enters the transfer portal.
1/2 - SR CB Aydan White enters the transfer portal.
1/3 - RSSR CB Syheim Battle declares for the NFL draft.
1/4 - Transfer (OSU) WR Noah Rogers commits! Originally in the 2023 class, he will be a RS FR in 2024 with 4 to play 4.
1/4 - Transfer (Villanova) CB Devon Marshall commits! Originally in the 2022 class, he will be a SO in 2024 with 3 to play 2.
1/8 - GoPack has updated their roster with the January enrollees:
  • 16 incoming freshmen enrolled early: Bailey, Jones, Scott, Anderson, Boston, Jackson, Zachary, Martin, Mitchell, Bond, Lewis, Ofor, Williams, Baly, Barnhardt, Brown.
  • 11 incoming transfers enrolled early: Rogers, Cooley, Erickson, Marshall, Grimes, Joly, Coley, McCall, Correll, Waters, Smothers
  • 2 incoming JuCos entrolled early: Wright, Daniels
  • Rakeim Ashford is not listed on the roster. I was unsure if he was eligible to redshirt 2023 and return for 2024. Apparently the answer is no.
  • Justin Joly is listed as a WR on the GoPack roster
  • Dawson Jaramillo is listed on the roster. He either received a 6th year waiver or the team is confident enough that it will be granted that they put him on the roster.
  • RSSR OL Dylan McMahon is no longer on the roster. He walked at Senior Day and we thought he might be going to the NFL, but I guess this settles it.
  • All heights and weights updated.
1/9 - Transfer (OU) RB Daylan Smothers commits! Originally in the 2023 class, he will be a RS FR in 2024 with 4 to play 4.
1/11 - SR CB Aydan White withdraws from the transfer portal.
1/23 - I've been wrong for the last year on the class for S Bishop Fitzgerald. He will be a senior in 2024.
2/5 - Transfer (Auburn) S Donovan Kaufman commits! Originally in the 2020 class, he will be a RSSR in 2024 with 1 (?) to play 1.
2/22 - Position moves per the GoPack roster: Brown from S to LB, Boston from WR to CB.
2/26 - Transfer (Auburn) Cam Riley commits! Originally in the 2020 class, he will be a SR in 2024 with 2 (?) to play 1.
3/23 - DE Colby Cronk commits!
4/10 - RSSO DL Nick Campbell enters the transfer portal.
4/14 - RSJR WR Julian Gray enters the transfer portal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.