Football Recruiting

484,640 Views | 905 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by toddl
Struttingwolf96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have heard that RB Zonovan Knight has de-commit from Duke. Really like the Pack's chances here.
WPCHRIS
We also picked up a running back named Griffin. He looks good. I don't think this hurts us with knight, but I could be wrong.
GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
4-star tight end target with an "announcement" this Friday (May 25th). NC State is believed to be in his top five.

GuerrillaPack
Drake announcing his decision on June 1st

Thunderhill
WPCHRIS said:

We also picked up a running back named Griffin. He looks good. I don't think this hurts us with knight, but I could be wrong.
How is this likely to impact Crouch's decision?
nryanh94
Thunderhill said:

WPCHRIS said:

How is this likely to impact Crouch's decision?

It was already an extremely minimal chance of landing Crouch to begin with, but Crouch will probably play LB in college
Colonel Armstrong
If we can get Luke Deal, Carter Colquitt, and Drake Thomas all in the same few weeks.... Man that would be a great stretch. Definitely like our chances with Colquitt and Thomas.
Thunderhill
Griffin=Matt Dayes ll....? Same build, maybe a bit faster? One can hope.
RyanMB
Anyone know what time Luke Deal is announcing?
WolfpackSI
RyanMB said:

Anyone know what time Luke Deal is announcing?
Committed to Auburn
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
RyanMB
Well that sucks
redculler
Life in the fast lane! Sounds better when we are on the other side of this quote.
Colonel Armstrong
Are we Kyle Bilodoul or bust now?
GuerrillaPack
We currently have 5 TEs on scholarship, who are all RS-Fr or RS-So. I don't think we really need a TE in this class. Do we need 6 or more TEs on scholarship? I would think you should have around 4 TEs on scholarship. So we already have too many.
NatePait94
GuerrillaPack said:

We currently have 5 TEs on scholarship, who are all RS-Fr or RS-So. I don't think we really need a TE in this class. Do we need 6 or more TEs on scholarship? I would think you should have around 4 TEs on scholarship. So we already have too many.

Hit the nail on the head.
Colonel Armstrong
GuerrillaPack said:

Great point, I didn't even think of that. I'm not really impressed with our remaining TE targets so I think saving the scholarship would be solid.
Engineer97
cof17wolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Great point, I didn't even think of that. I'm not really impressed with our remaining TE targets so I think saving the scholarship would be solid.

Im very impressed with Kyle, personally.
TheEagle
Just judging from Kyle's twitter posts he definitely is not lacking in confidence and ego. Sounds like a potential head case to me.
Struttingwolf96
Heard Knight had an excellent visit to Raleigh yesterday, has anyone heard how Keyon Lesane's visit is going? Could we expect a commitment from him today?
1985 NCSU Grad
One thing to remember...a lot of TE prospects and up making great Olineman and sometimes Dlineman..... Garrett Bradbury is a great example. Reason is those guys that have a good frame as a TE , sometimes just need a little weight and strength to add to their greats hands and feet to make them a solid, good, great Olineman.
RyanMB
Drake Thomas picks the Pack!
RyanMB
And another commit. Keyon Lesane picks the Pack.
DrummerboyWolf
Great job by the staff. They are starting to reel them in.

Welcome to the Pack to Drake and Keyon!
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Thunderhill
Boom! And there they are! I really like the sound of a player picking State over Alabama and Clemson! Big time haul today. Looking forward to seeing Wilson and Thomas on the field at the same time! Big time get!!! 2 in one day!
RyanMB
Thunderhill said:

Boom! And there they are! I really like the sound of a player picking State over Alabama and Clemson! Big time haul today. Looking forward to seeing Wilson and Thomas on the field at the same time! Big time get!!! 2 in one day!
It is great but I LOVE the fact that Lesane picked us over the Tarholes.
DrummerboyWolf
Thunderhill said:

Thomas said he was going to recruit other guys like Jackson and Clark and a few others that we are after. These guys want to build something special and our best recruiters are the current and incoming players which is always great.
WPCHRIS
I could have sworn that lb had already said he was coming.

Still think we get savion Jackson, gut instinct most people say he goes elsewhere.
DrummerboyWolf
Zovon Lindsay has committed to the Pack. Weekend continues to bring good news on the football front.
DrummerboyWolf
RyanMB said:

And another commit. Keyon Lesane picks the Pack.
After watching his film, he looks just like Koren Robinson to me. Koren was a little bigger, but Keyon runs and has the same build as Koren. If he can play anywhere close to the level KR played at, then we have us a very good player!
TheWhiteWolf
WPCHRIS said:

Still think we get savion Jackson, gut instinct most people say he goes elsewhere.
South Carolina looks to be the favorite hopefully getting more NC guys can get in his ear more
Thunderhill
RyanMB said:

Drake Thomas picks the Pack!
Love the Drake....
cowboypack02
Great weekend for recruiting. Hopefully we stay on a roll!
WPCHRIS
TheWhiteWolf said:

WPCHRIS said:

South Carolina looks to be the favorite hopefully getting more NC guys can get in his ear more
Yeah I saw the crystal ball stuff, Maybe the national guys who predicted usc are just going based off the 1 usc recruiting analyst with the 76% rating who predicted USC.
LoanWolf
Looks like Jackson and Clark are committing next week. Anyone know the chances of State landing them?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.