NASCAR 2024

27,140 Views | 737 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ncsupack1
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PossumJenkins said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

I'd love to know everyone's opinion on something. Don't get me wrong as I love that NASCAR is back at North Wilkesboro but I am a traditionalist when it comes to racing. I'd rather have the All Star race back at Charlotte. Maybe add a race for NW. I've said I wish the Clash would go back to Daytona also. I'd love for a race to come back to Rockingham although I don't see that happening.

There was just something about All Star weekend in Charlotte same as Speed Weeks in Daytona.. What's everyone's thoughts?
Glass, I'm with you…. That said, I'd be ok with the clash going to Rockingham. I think the locals, down there, would fill that place up!

I agree crowd size. Looking like Bowman Gray is a real possibility for the Clash. NASCAR has purchased the promoting rights.

Lot to still be worked out with the city of WS…but the discussions are happening

I'm sure.
Glasswolf
That was a very good race until larsons tires gave up
PossumJenkins
Stenhouse Sr was awesome in all that…hahaha…Kyle is such a *****
Glasswolf
PossumJenkins
Glasswolf said:

Hahaha…"i suck just as bad as you"
ncsupack1
PossumJenkins said:

Ha, Ricky got him. Kept his word.
ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

That was a very good race until larsons tires gave up

The 5 gave it a shot.
PossumJenkins
ncsupack1 said:

PossumJenkins said:

Rick Sr is…a lot of fun. Straight gasser. Him just grabbing ahold of Kyle with that old man strength while Kyle flops around like a fish continues to have me laughing
ncsupack1
PossumJenkins said:

ncsupack1 said:

PossumJenkins said:

Rick Sr is…a lot of fun. Straight gasser. Him just grabbing ahold of Kyle with that old man strength while Kyle flops around like a fish continues to have me laughing

I've laughed a few times watching that as well.
Wolfer79

Monday, May 20
3 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Open at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS1
5 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Race at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS1
11 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Open at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS2
1 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Race at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS2
6 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub, FS1
7 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Best of Radioactive: All-Star (re-air), FS1
10:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Wright Brand 250 at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS2

Tuesday, May 21

Wednesday, May 22

12:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Open at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS2
2:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Race at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS2
4:30 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub: Best of Radioactive (re-air), FS2
5:30 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: The Victory Lap (re-air), FS2
7 p.m., Greatest Races: NASCAR (re-air), FS1

Thursday, May 23
11 a.m., The 600: History of NASCAR's Toughest Race (re-air), FS2
Noon, NASCAR Cup Series: 2022 Coca-Cola 600 (re-air), FS2
3 p.m., Greatest Races: NASCAR (re-air), FS2

Friday, May 24
1:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: 2022 Coca-Cola 600 (re-air), FS1
4:30 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents Best of Radioactive: Charlotte (re-air), FS1
1:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Practice and Qualifying at Charlotte Motor Speedway, FS1
3 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Weekend Edition: Charlotte, FS1
3:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Charlotte Motor Speedway, FS1
5 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub, FS1
6 p.m., ARCA Menards Series: General Tire 150 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, FS1
6:30 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Autodrome Granby, FloRacing
8 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NCTS Charlotte, FS1
8:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, FS1
11 p.m., The 600: History of NASCAR's Toughest Race (re-air), FS1

Saturday, May 25

2 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
4 a.m., ARCA Menards Series: General Tire 150 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
6 a.m., NASCAR Race Classic: 1994 Coca-Cola 600 (re-air), FS1
6:30 a.m., The 600: History of NASCAR's Toughest Race (re-air), FS1
7:30 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
9 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
12:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NXS Charlotte, FOX
1 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: BetMGM 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, FOX
5 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Charlotte Motor Speedway, FS1
6 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Berlin Raceway, FloRacing
7:45 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Bowman Gray Stadium, FloRacing
9 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: BetMGM 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
TBD, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Jennerstown Speedway, FloRacing
TBD, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Florence Motor Speedway, FloRacing
TBD, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Riverhead Raceway, FloRacing

Sunday, May 26

4 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
8:30 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: BetMGM 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
10:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
4:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: Charlotte, FS1
5:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: Charlotte, FOX
6 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, FOX
11 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: BetMGM 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2

Wolfer79
ncsupack1
He was waiting.
erniencsu02
the format of the all star race sucks.

I just cant understand why there isnt a 10 lap shootout at the end.

For a sport that is all about drumming up some drama they sure do s*** the bed when it comes to a race where they have the leash off and can do whatever they want to ensure a really good finish.

Even the 92 All Star race, which is the benchmark now for all star races, had a 10 lap shootout.
erniencsu02
btw, if I'm a NASCAR driver in today's world I'm just going to go ahead and assume any driver that wants to "talk" after the race is just trying to fight....and Im throwing the first punch before the first word is even said.
ncsupack1
Kyle should have known Ricky was going to do something. NASCAR security was already there.
ncsupack1
erniencsu02 said:

the format of the all star race sucks.

I just cant understand why there isnt a 10 lap shootout at the end.

For a sport that is all about drumming up some drama they sure do s*** the bed when it comes to a race where they have the leash off and can do whatever they want to ensure a really good finish.

Even the 92 All Star race, which is the benchmark now for all star races, had a 10 lap shootout.

The All Star race anymore is a test. Now, some good things have come from the race, the biggest double file restarts. The racing for third and back was pretty good, I know that's not what people want to see but there was some good racing going on back there.
GetOffMyLawnPack
https://www.jayski.com/2024/05/20/donald-trump-expected-to-attend-coca-cola-600/

ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

https://www.jayski.com/2024/05/20/donald-trump-expected-to-attend-coca-cola-600/

Yeah, that could mess with Larson.
Wolfer79
GetOffMyLawnPack
Penalties are usually announced on Tuesday. Will be interesting to see Nascar's take on the Busch / Stenhouse jr. (and Sr.) kerfluckle
ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Penalties are usually announced on Tuesday. Will be interesting to see Nascar's take on the Busch / Stenhouse jr. (and Sr.) kerfluckle

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sr having to sit out a race, as for the rest, no.
Wolfer79
.@FS1 got 2.573 million viewers for Sunday's @NASCAR All-Star Race at Wilkesboro, up 17% from 2.203 million last year and up from 2.481 million the prior year at Texas.

Top five markets:
1) Greensboro - 5.0
2) Charlotte - 4.5
3) Indy - 2.9
4) Raleigh - 2.4
5) Nashville - 2.0

PossumJenkins
ncsupack1 said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sr having to sit out a race, as for the rest, no.
I assume they may let Sr know he's not welcome at the track for quite awhile. Only other two I think they may do something with are the two JTG crew guys.
ncsupack1
PossumJenkins said:

ncsupack1 said:

GetOffMyLawnPack said:

I assume they may let Sr know he's not welcome at the track for quite awhile. Only other two I think they may do something with are the two JTG crew guys.

They could I guess. Did they suspend Nick Sanchez's dad last year?
GetOffMyLawnPack
Watching Race Hub. They said the Pit Crew guy who was literally throwing Stenhouse crew members off the 8 truck ramp has the nickname "Big Country". Bad ass dude.

appropriate. LOL!
ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Watching Race Hub. They said the Pit Crew guy who was literally throwing Stenhouse crew members off the 8 truck ramp has the nickname "Big Country". Bad ass dude.

appropriate. LOL!

Ha, that's cool!
GetOffMyLawnPack
Rick Hendrick regarding if they pull Larson from the Indy 500 if there is a weather delay to make the Coke 600:

ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

Rick Hendrick regarding if they pull Larson from the Indy 500 if there is a weather delay to make the Coke 600:

Hopefully everything works out for them.
ncsupack1

Kinda surprised with the 75,000 dollar fine.
Wolfer79
What Larson can learn from past Indy 500-Coke 600 Doubles

https://www.espn.com/racing/story/_/id/40190807/what-larson-learn-indy-500-coke-600-doubles
ncsupack1
Wolfer79 said:

What Larson can learn from past Indy 500-Coke 600 Doubles

https://www.espn.com/racing/story/_/id/40190807/what-larson-learn-indy-500-coke-600-doubles

Not a big Larson fan, but I wish him the best and hopefully everything works out.
ncsupack1

It's a pay wall but crazy to think of SHR going away. I also like the fact that teams will only have 3 charters, unless grandfathered in.
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
North Carolina Education Lottery 200, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
Practice and Qualifying FS1, 1:30 p.m.
Race FS1, 8:30 p.m.

NASCAR RaceDay: NCTS Setup: Charlotte FS1, 8 p.m.

NASCAR Xfinity Series
BetMGM 300, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
Practice and Qualifying FS1, 3:30 p.m.

NASCAR Race Hub: Weekend Edition FS1, 3 p.m.
NASCAR Race Hub FS1, 5 p.m.
The 600: History of NASCAR's Toughest Race FS1, 11 p.m.
Wolfer79
Saturday, May 25

2 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
4 a.m., ARCA Menards Series: General Tire 150 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
6 a.m., NASCAR Race Classic: 1994 Coca-Cola 600 (re-air), FS1
6:30 a.m., The 600: History of NASCAR's Toughest Race (re-air), FS1
7:30 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
9 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
12:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NXS Charlotte, FOX
1 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: BetMGM 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, FOX
5 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Charlotte Motor Speedway, FS1
6 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Berlin Raceway, FloRacing
7:45 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Bowman Gray Stadium, FloRacing
9 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: BetMGM 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
TBD, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Jennerstown Speedway, FloRacing
TBD, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Florence Motor Speedway, FloRacing
TBD, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Riverhead Raceway, FloRacing
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Xfinity Series
BetMGM 300, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
Race Fox, 1 p.m.

NASCAR RaceDay: Xfinity Series-Charlotte Fox, 12:30 p.m.

NASCAR Cup Series
Coca-Cola 600, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
Practice and Qualifying FS1, 5 p.m.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.