Joe Biden

82,323 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bas2020 said:

How is Biden allowed a teleprompter when asking questions from reporters ?

He's turned into a robot controlled by who knows who.

A really old robot....

Having the teleprompter for all of these interviews and when he is taking questions from people means that he has to have all of the questions in advance and a script for the interviews
TheStorm

Biden getting ready for the debates...
DrummerboyWolf
Pacfanweb said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Well here is "Joe being Joe." So easy a 3rd grader could do it. WOW!

In fairness, it doesn't sound like he was reciting the Pledge, sounds like he was using part of it to make a point.

I'd bet someone lunch that's what it was.

Not big on this "out of context" crap, no matter which side is doing it.
Well he had problems earlier in the year reciting one of the main parts of the Declaration of Independence. So it's not the first time he has mixed up things. I feel bad for the man that his handlers are still putting him out there. He does not look like he has full capacity right now and there are many other gaffes. He has had them for a long time, but they are getting worse.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t-s&p=joe+biden+we+hold+these+truths#id=1&vid=1ec84a213897882e8b91ec156de50663&action=click
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
Wolfmac

LOL!!!
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

"Assault rifle" isn't "military grade". The only thing different between it and a regular hunting rifle is 2 things:

The appearance. They "look menacing". Or "cool", depending on your point of view.

And the magazine capacity.

That's it.

A nice .308 or 30.06 deer rifle is more powerful than any typical so-called "assault rifle" that you might own.

"Assault Riffle" is a made up name; perhaps, even a politically made up name to scare the public. So, the real name for "AR" is "Armalite Riffle". Armalite was the original designer of the AR15.

And yes, the video speaks volumes about calibre of ammo. The .223 or 556 that is the standard for the AR15 has less impact than a good number of calibers that are said to be hunting ammo. Watch the video!
cowboypack02
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

"Assault rifle" isn't "military grade". The only thing different between it and a regular hunting rifle is 2 things:

The appearance. They "look menacing". Or "cool", depending on your point of view.

And the magazine capacity.

That's it.

A nice .308 or 30.06 deer rifle is more powerful than any typical so-called "assault rifle" that you might own.

"Assault Riffle" is a made up name; perhaps, even a politically made up name to scare the public. So, the real name for "AR" is "Armalite Riffle". Armalite was the original designer of the AR15.

And yes, the video speaks volumes about calibre of ammo. The .223 or 556 that is the standard for the AR15 has less impact than a good number of calibers that are said to be hunting ammo. Watch the video!

This is almost the exact same "scary" .308 that I have...although mine does have a few other modifications and a larger scope

Everyone always talks about the AR15, but I have one of those too and trust me when I tell you that the .308 is a monster comparably

""
DrummerboyWolf
I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but since it's somewhat election news, I figured here would be a good place. This "woman had a TDS meltdown over a MAGA street corner rally then proceeded to hit the vehicle in front of her while the police were behind her." This is Gold Jerry!!

Civilized
People are gonna people.
packgrad
Russia!!! China!!! Collusion!!!

packgrad
This is the most coherent he has sounded. When he's enraged defending his son.

packgrad
Doesn't have the stamina to even campaign.

GuerrillaPack
Civilized
LOLOLOLOL

Yeesh
SupplyChainPack
packgrad said:

Russia!!! China!!! Collusion!!!

This is a monumental story that is simply being swept under the rug.
SupplyChainPack
cowboypack02 said:

Bas2020 said:

A really old robot....

Having the teleprompter for all of these interviews and when he is taking questions from people means that he has to have all of the questions in advance and a script for the interviews

I wonder who it is on Chris Wallace's team that is delivering the debate questions to the Biden campaign?

cowboypack02
SupplyChainPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

Bas2020 said:

A really old robot....

I wonder who it is on Chris Wallace's team that is delivering the debate questions to the Biden campaign?

You got it backwards...I wonder who on the Joe Biden team is delivering the the debate questions to Chris Wallace
GuerrillaPack
ciscopack
Hold My Coat Joe
ciscopack
Bas2020
What did Biden say about the military ?

Heard there is a bombshell video out ...
DrummerboyWolf
Bas2020 said:

Here you go!

SupplyChainPack
Wow.

Please forward this to everyone you know that is in or has served in the military.
cowboypack02
DrummerboyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Here you go!

Not a peep about this in the media...but let a magazine lie about what Trump said about troop and it's in the front page of every paper and the top headline on every news station. And people wonder why no one trust the media anymore....
SupplyChainPack
Agreed.

Biden is a complete scumball, and so is the press, that buries these things for him.

packgrad
1MANWOLFPAK
Why nobody talking about the state of NC changing the rules to help Harris/Biden steal the election after the fact??? CLAP YOU STUPID *******S!!!!
SupplyChainPack
1MANWOLFPAK said:

Why nobody talking about the state of NC changing the rules to help Harris/Biden steal the election after the fact??? CLAP YOU STUPID *******S!!!!

Agreed. This is huge news that absolutely nobody is interested in.
DrummerboyWolf
SupplyChainPack said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

I have not seen this. Can you post a link please? Of course I don't follow local news because it has become so biased.
1MANWOLFPAK
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-thom-tillis-says-north-carolinas-mail-in-voting-changes-pose-grave-concerns
DrummerboyWolf said:

SupplyChainPack said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

I have not seen this. Can you post a link please? Of course I don't follow local news because it has become so biased.
DrummerboyWolf
1MANWOLFPAK said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-thom-tillis-says-north-carolinas-mail-in-voting-changes-pose-grave-concerns
DrummerboyWolf said:

SupplyChainPack said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

Thanks, I will check it out.
82TxPackFan
DrummerboyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Here you go!

The gift that keeps on giving. Every time he opens his mouth he proves he is unfit for any position in the government.
DrummerboyWolf
82TxPackFan said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Here you go!

The gift that keeps on giving. Every time he opens his mouth he proves he is unfit for any position in the government.
This was 2016
cowboypack02
DrummerboyWolf said:

82TxPackFan said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Here you go!

This was 2016

It was 2016...when he was still VP.

Can you imagine in Mike Pence said the same thing to the troops today? It would be the biggest story of the week
SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

SupplyChainPack said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

Thanks, I will check it out.

Everyone needs to. This is a very serious threat to our vote in NC.

They aren't even bothering with going through the general assembly in this state.

Open season for ballot harvesting and voter fraud here via bureaucratic fiat.

It's incredible, and so is the silence.
packgrad
Yet another lie from Creepy Joe.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.