Joe Biden

84,267 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Newly discovered emails from Hunter Biden to his business partner Devon Archer. There was a Macbook Pro laptop left at a computer repair shop in Delaware in 2019 and never picked up. That is where the emails were discovered along with some videos.

This family is as dirty as it comes.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/hunter-biden-emails-show-leveraging-connections-with-dad-to-boost-burisma-pay/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
Again, can you imagine if anyone with the last name Trump had this much smoke around them?

It is amazing what TDS has done to the media and the left.
Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf said:

Newly discovered emails from Hunter Biden to his business partner Devon Archer. There was a Macbook Pro laptop left at a computer repair shop in Delaware in 2019 and never picked up. That is where the emails were discovered along with some videos.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/hunter-biden-emails-show-leveraging-connections-with-dad-to-boost-burisma-pay/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

Criminal .

Biden will have ethics committee investigations and possible impeachment charges from day 1.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Joe Biden CLEARLY has early stages of dementia or senility. It cannot be denied. Too many blatant examples in just the last few days of his impaired mental faculties.
ncsualum05
GuerrillaPack said:

Joe Biden CLEARLY has early stages of dementia or senility. It cannot be denied. Too many blatant examples in just the last few days of his impaired mental faculties.
Not sure how early it is honestly.
cowboypack02
Bas2020 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Criminal .

Biden will have ethics committee investigations and possible impeachment charges from day 1.
No he won't.

The democrats are never going to investigate him if they win back the senate and keep the house. The republicans have already shown they won't do anything with the power that they do have in the senate.

Its all a joke at this point
Bas2020

Biden's son falls asleep with crack pipe in his mouth
PackBacker07
DrummerboyWolf said:

Thread:

Not that anyone here would bother to acknowledge.
Y'all means ALL.
Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf
PackBacker07 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Thread:

Not that anyone here would bother to acknowledge.
This is just one in a long line of proven misdeeds by Hunter and his Dad. Even if this is found not to be true, there is still enough to lock them all up and throw away the key. Apparently the guy you are quoting in the tweet is a foreign intelligence person. Those guys haven't had anything to do with the Trump Russia Collusion narrative except for MI6, the Italians, Christopher Steele and more. So this guy might be under suspicion himself. I have no idea who he is and don't care. Hunter Biden and his dad are as crooked as can be.
Bas2020
Bas2020
bigeric
The left wing of the Democrat party, realized none, NONE, of the candidates running could be elected. Therefore they chose Biden and enticed him to enter the race, and one by one they removed the other candidates.

Biden did not choose his handlers, they chose him, for a reason.

If he is elected, and that is a mighty big IF, they will also choose his cabinet. The 25th amendment then will be employed to remove Biden.

Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
GuerrillaPack
bigeric said:

The left wing of the Democrat party, realized none, NONE, of the candidates running could be elected. Therefore they chose enticed Biden to enter the race, and one by one they removed the other candidates.

Biden did not choose his handlers, they chose him, for a reason.

If he is elected, and that is a mighty big IF, they will also choose his cabinet. The 25th amendment then will be employed to remove Biden.

There's no way you can tell me that Biden actually won the Democrat primary. There was ZERO buzz or real grassroots support for him, from the beginning. Back at the beginning, the true buzz and grassroots support was surrounding Bernie Sanders and a few others. It was completely rigged. The Democrat powers-that-be just made sure Biden was the candidate. He got the big corporate money, and then I'm sure they even literally rigged the "voting results" in the early primaries.

It's similar to what happened in 2008 in the Republican primary -- when Ron Paul was the true runaway leader (looking at money raised, real polling, and other metrics), and then the Republican Establishment rigged the process to select John McCain, who had zero buzz and grassroots support, and who the Republican base actually HATED, because he was a clear RINO who had just recently authored an amnesty bill for illegal aliens.
Civilized
Paul is a good comparison to Bernie.

Both are maverick "idea guys," and both create buzz and invigorate the margin of the party but at the end of the day they're not the prudent choice for the party in a general election.

I think Paul is more electable than Bernie, but in either case it's not a conspiracy to plug in a more broadly appealing candidate rather than the sexy, exciting choice that lacks mainstream party appeal.
DrummerboyWolf
GuerrillaPack
Creepy Sleepy Senile Pedo Commie Joe has decided to drop out of the Presidential race and run for Senate...

GuerrillaPack

DrummerboyWolf
New story from John Solomon.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/burisma-official-reportedly-linked-joe-biden-met-state
DrummerboyWolf
This is nice. Joe shaking down his kid and grandkids.

Bas2020
Civilized
U.S. intelligence agencies warned the White House last year that President Trump's personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence, according to four former officials familiar with the matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/giuliani-biden-ukraine-russian-disinformation/2020/10/15/43158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.html

Wonder how Giuliani feels being a pawn in the Russian's plan to disrupt another election.
WolfQuacker
It's good of ABC to give Biden a 1hr campaign advertisement for free.

Honestly I'm glad to get to listen, but it's another example of which way the media leans.
packgrad
Civilized said:

U.S. intelligence agencies warned the White House last year that President Trump's personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence, according to four former officials familiar with the matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/giuliani-biden-ukraine-russian-disinformation/2020/10/15/43158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.html

Wonder how Giuliani feels being a pawn in the Russian's plan to disrupt another election.

Wait.... you think this is because of Russia????! Not because of Hunter Biden??? Russia??

WolfQuacker
WolfQuacker said:

It's good of ABC to give Biden a 1hr campaign advertisement for free.

Honestly I'm glad to get to listen, but it's another example of which way the media leans.
Just saw CNBC is covering Trump's, so I guess I was partially wrong.
Civilized
LOLOL.

I'm obviously not expecting to develop consensus around these parts but yes, unlike Trump, I trust our intelligence community's information.

We already know Russia meddles in our elections. Why would this be a surprise?
packgrad
Sweet Jesus. Shoot them in the leg, he says.

metcalfmafia
packgrad said:

No one. Absolutely no one. Is ever taught to defend themselves with a handgun by shooting someone in the leg. Clueless.
Civilized
Yeah that ain't gonna cut it.
metcalfmafia
You might as well be taking the firearm completely away from them at that point. Just an idiotic uniformed statement.
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

Yeah.....remember the 17 US intelligence agencies that said that Trump was compromised by Russia but it turned out to be a hoax put together by the Clinton campaign? Your forgive me if I don't believe them
cowboypack02
packgrad said:

At least he's moved on from shooting people through a door with a shotgun
Civilized
cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

Yeah.....remember the 17 US intelligence agencies that said that Trump was compromised by Russia but it turned out to be a hoax put together by the Clinton campaign? Your forgive me if I don't believe them

Umm...the Senate's Republican-led Intelligence committee come to this conclusion after a three year investigation.

Are they in on the hoax too?
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

LOLOL.

I'm obviously not expecting to develop consensus around these parts but yes, unlike Trump, I trust our intelligence community's information.

We already know Russia meddles in our elections. Why would this be a surprise?
Heres the thing I have with this. Russia has been trying to influence our foreign policy since World War II (probably since before that, but thats the earliest Ive read about). It is well documented they did not want us in WWII as they wanted power/influence over Europe without our involvement. I expect they have tried to influence our policy ever since.

With that being said, I dont think Trump/Clinton/anyone else was directly involved with helping the Russians. Russia is going to do what they have done for the past 80-100 years. I would hazard a guess that Russia isnt the only one that does this. I would also bet that we do the same in other parts of the world. Whether you like it or not, its where we are at this point
ciscopack
I served 15 years as general counsel for the Republican Party. Here's why I'm voting for Joe Biden

"Howard Baker would not have supported Trump"

I am a lifelong Republican and I am voting for Joe Biden.
I don't agree with some of Biden's policy positions, but feel strongly that this election is about the soul of America.

Our country cannot endure another four years of Donald Trump.
I have never voted for a Democrat for president. I served for 15 years as the General Counsel for the Tennessee Republican Party. During my service to the party, we took control of the legislature for the first time since Reconstruction and eventually gained a Republican supermajority in both the Tennessee senate and house.

I have actively participated in the Republican National Lawyers Association and the Federalist Society. I have advised Republican candidates for office and represented elected Republican officials.

I practice law in the firm that bears the name of Howard Baker, Jr. and Lewis R. Donelson III, two of the founders of the modern Tennessee Republican Party. I am proud to be able to say that they were my law partners and my mentors. They were both giants in the Republican Party. They viewed elected office as public service. They believed in civility and working with Democrats in a bipartisan fashion to solve problems. They had integrity and put public interest before party service.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.