Joe Biden

84,260 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Pacfanweb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They want to keep pushing the "Biden has a stutter" narrative.

It's BS.

Nobody ever said a word about him having a stutter before the last couple of weeks.

Watch his DNC speech from 2012 and see the difference:

Ripper
Dementia. He's gonzo. If he wins he will resign almost immediately. That's why he is now lying/flip flopping about fracking, police funding, etc. They hope to get some extra votes before the bait and switch. You will never see Harris saying she is for fracking and for increasing police funding like Biden did this week. These skeezeball's are very bold.
SupplyChainPack
You're right. Among many other things, Dems are brazen.
SupplyChainPack
Glasswolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Maybe him being senile has a little bit to do with the fact that "Creepy Joe" has repeatedly groped and inappropriately touched women and even very young girls in public and on live television. Or maybe he just knows that as part of the"good ol boy network" of minions of the super elites, he's "untouchable".

Are people talking about this? This guy behaves like a literal pedophile -- in public!

Here's video of him inappropriately touching several young girls at just one meeting -- including sniffing their hair, groping their arms and stomachs, kissing their faces, and creepily whispering in their ears:

Who knows what this guy has gotten away with in private -- similar to other elites connected to Epstein's pedophile network.

Pretty sure that's his grand daughter

Nope, that wasn't his granddaughter.

This, however, is:

SupplyChainPack
So is this........

jadawson
SupplyChainPack said:

So is this........

As creepy as I personally find that it seems that's just something some families do. I remember Tom Brady kissing his kid on the lips and people making fun of him for it.

I don't really find it any more or less disturbing than Trump's history of comments sexualizing Ivanka.

For whatever reason we as a nation have decided that we want two creepy old men to run against each other to run our nation. Says a lot about us as a population if you ask me.
SupplyChainPack
Nah, repeatedly kissing your granddaughter on the lips is evil.

No telling what he does to her in private.

I'm going to go ahead and say it - incest is bad.
jadawson
SupplyChainPack said:

Obviously. Not disagreeing with that at all. Just saying it goes both ways and we don't what anyone does in private. Joe kisses her which is creepy and Donald talks about how voluptuous and sexy his daughter is.

I was more commenting on how sad it is to me that these are our options. I disagreed with a lot of what both Obama and Bush did while in office, but neither struck me as anything other than a decent family man when the politics were removed. Then again Clinton was right before that and he was just like these two...
griff17matt
SupplyChainPack said:

Christ, what the hell is wrong with you? Accusing a guy of molesting his grand daughter because he kissed her on the lips? Did he grab her titties or slip her some tongue? I swear, with every passing post I think some of you prove you're barely above a window licking ******.
SupplyChainPack
Would a Mike Pence Presidency make you feel better?
SupplyChainPack
griff17matt said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Christ, what the hell is wrong with you? Accusing a guy of molesting his grand daughter because he kissed her on the lips? Did he grab her titties or slip her some tongue? I swear, with every passing post I think some of you prove you're barely above a window licking ******.

I'm a window licker because I point out how wrong it is for Biden repeatedly kiss his own granddaughter on the lips?

I can live with your disapproval.
jadawson
SupplyChainPack said:

Would a Mike Pence Presidency make you feel better?

In terms of politics? No. In terms of being a decent human? Maybe I don't know much about pence tbh
GuerrillaPack
Ok, forget about senile Creepy Commie Joe kissing his granddaughter on the lips.

What about him creeping on, groping, sniffing the hair of, and kissing on very young girls he's not related to whatsoever? He does that IN PUBLIC! He's on video doing this numerous times. If the average guy does those things, he's likely to get prosecuted for indecent liberties with a minor, and spend time in prison and be forever classified as a convicted sex offender.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad

SupplyChainPack
Well.... that didn't go so well.
packgrad
More from that interview. This Ducklo guy is unhinged.

packgrad
Swing and a miss

Ripper
packgrad said:

More from that interview. This Ducklo guy is unhinged.

Where did they find that weenie? That was a horrific performance.
SupplyChainPack
packgrad said:

Swing and a miss

Incredible.

Great job by Trump and team, BTW. Tremendous.

packgrad
bigeric
Everyone needs to realize Biden didn't pick his handlers.
They picked him.
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
FlossyDFlynt
Maybe I am a bit naive, but seeing a ton of Biden ads today while watching football claiming his healthcare plan will bring costs down for families. I guess my question is, why werent these ideas part of the ACA as he was VP of the last big healthcare reform bill? Just seems like a pretty tone deaf ad to me, especially given the current climate
lumberpack5
FlossyDFlynt said:

Maybe I am a bit naive, but seeing a ton of Biden ads today while watching football claiming his healthcare plan will bring costs down for families. I guess my question is, why werent these ideas part of the ACA as he was VP of the last big healthcare reform bill? Just seems like a pretty tone deaf ad to me, especially given the current climate
You sir get a gold star for good sense.

I looked it up for you:

1. Expand Medicare to cover at 60
2. Have a Public Option plan
3. Up the subsidy to the level of a gold private plan instead of a silver
4. Allow medicare to negotiate drug prices

Will this save YOU money?

Good question. If you are healthy probably not. If you or your family member is sick, probably yes.

The fundamental problem with healthcare in the US is that it is a public utility instead of a consumer good. There are tons of "free riders" who don't pay into it, but always have access. (Think emergency rooms, etc)

The second problem is that way too much money is spent on short term life extensions.

The third problem is that you have to be damn smart to navigate the American system and if you are not, you can easily be screwed. In that sense it is unfair.

I have a child and a spouse with pre-existing conditions and quite frankly I like them alive rather than dead.

Ultimately it comes down to who lives and who dies, who goes bankrupt and who does not. Someone is going to get screwed.

On the one hand America is a generous and thoughtful nation who likes to take care of the less fortunate.
On the other hand America is a Social Darwinist's paradise any you either pay your way or die.

These two things exist in America at the same time and most Americans do not want to have to reconcile these attitudes, especially the vast numbers that hold both attitudes and sometimes at the same time.
I like the athletic type
FlossyDFlynt
lumberpack5 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I looked it up for you:

Good question. If you are healthy probably not. If you or your family member is sick, probably yes.

The fundamental problem with healthcare in the US is that it is a public utility instead of a consumer good. There are tons of "free riders" who don't pay into it, but always have access. (Think emergency rooms, etc)

The second problem is that way too much money is spent on short term life extensions.

The third problem is that you have to be damn smart to navigate the American system and if you are not, you can easily be screwed. In that sense it is unfair.

I have a child and a spouse with pre-existing conditions and quite frankly I like them alive rather than dead.

Ultimately it comes down to who lives and who dies, who goes bankrupt and who does not. Someone is going to get screwed.

On the one hand America is a generous and thoughtful nation who likes to take care of the less fortunate.
On the other hand America is a Social Darwinist's paradise any you either pay your way or die.

These two things exist in America at the same time and most Americans do not want to have to reconcile these attitudes, especially the vast numbers that hold both attitudes and sometimes at the same time.
Before I say anything else, I just want to say I wish you, your child, and your spouse nothing but good health moving forward. We may not agree on this subject, but as with many things in this country, I think its important to say that doesnt mean I think you or your family are less important.

I work in healthcare and help build charging systems (mainly for OR's and anesthesia departments for clarity) and I can say categorically that they are needlessly complicated. I am personally of the opinion that the current system cannot be saved. I spent over a year of my career working on a very specific scenario with regards to Medicare/Medicaid/Tricare with regards to surgery (inpatient only procedures if anyone wants to research it), which is one of the dumbest things I have ever done, but also one of the best things I have ever done with regards outcomes and client satisfaction. Due to this, I have a very high distrust when it comes to government "solutions" and healthcare. Combine that with the ACA (which personally nuked my healthcare costs), I just feel like its a very risky/stupid thing for Biden to campaign on, thats all.
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

lumberpack5 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I looked it up for you:

Before I say anything else, I just want to say I wish you, your child, and your spouse nothing but good health moving forward. We may not agree on this subject, but as with many things in this country, I think its important to say that doesnt mean I think you or your family are less important.

I work in healthcare and help build charging systems (mainly for OR's and anesthesia departments for clarity) and I can say categorically that they are needlessly complicated. I am personally of the opinion that the current system cannot be saved. I spent over a year of my career working on a very specific scenario with regards to Medicare/Medicaid/Tricare with regards to surgery (inpatient only procedures if anyone wants to research it), which is one of the dumbest things I have ever done, but also one of the best things I have ever done with regards outcomes and client satisfaction. Due to this, I have a very high distrust when it comes to government "solutions" and healthcare. Combine that with the ACA (which personally nuked my healthcare costs), I just feel like its a very risky/stupid thing for Biden to campaign on, thats all.

Great posts by you and lumber.

So the $64k question - if you're king and you blow up the system and start over, what are the fundamentals?

FTR I feel the exact same about health care, and also the tax code. It's gotten so convoluted and tangled up that we just need to start over.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

lumberpack5 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I looked it up for you:

So the $64k question - if you're king and you blow up the system and start over, what are the fundamentals?

FTR I feel the exact same about health care, and also the tax code. It's gotten so convoluted and tangled up that we just need to start over.
For me on both, its transparency. I have zero idea on an actual plan, but its so damn stupid to me I can go in for a medical service and have zero idea how much it costs. Same thing when it comes to the tax code. I shell out hundreds of dollars a year to a CPA (which I gladly spend after majoring in accounting at State) to determine how much I get back (federal) and how much I owe (state). The fact I generally have zero idea on all fronts is asinine
lumberpack5
FlossyDFlynt said:

lumberpack5 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I looked it up for you:

Yes CMS is crazy
I like the athletic type
lumberpack5
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

lumberpack5 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I looked it up for you:

If you start over, divorce health care from your job. That's just crazy, but that's how it got started in the US as opposed to the rest of the world.

1. Everyone gets a basic package as a citizen.

2, Illegal aliens get something so that their illness do not hurt us (vaccines, etc)

3. You have a national health care service and faciltiies for the above.

4. Then you have a private tier for those willing to pay more.

There will always be a demand for a private level as exists in most European nations.

5. The reimbursement system has to be updated and the priorities changed. Right now, CMS is out to screw you and they create perverse incentives.

6. There must be some national policy on public spending toward the end of life and if people want to buy private insurance to cover past a certain amount - that's great. But now you can get near infinite spending with very little societal return.

The reason you don't know what something will cost is that the provider does not know what is going to happen with you. You may bleed like hell or code. You may be the 2 hour operations that turns out to take just 45 minutes. The hospital or provider has to be paid for the people with no coverage that they just worked on but unlike a lot of professions, they can't just whip out a mystery bill like the legal profession. (I once heard an attorney tell a very wealthy guy that "you should be happy you just paid for old lady thus and so's will fee').

Some things are a pig in a poke. It's like grading a site without extensive geological surveys.

I like the athletic type
lumberpack5
Another thought I have is that too many people expect things that are not a business to run like a business.

Businesses have cost and other price signals to gauge demand. Businesses know who the stockholders are and what they expect. Business does not have a fiduciary duty to the general public. Most cities and towns can get by without a paid fire department and if something burns, that will likely be cheaper than maintaining the department. But without a paid fire department everyone's insurance is higher and some places with have flows that can't be covered. For most places the fire department has turned into an insurance thing and a medical rescue thing. And that's okay, but a lot of people just don't think of it that way.

When government wastes your tax money, as long as they do not burn it, it is not wasted, just spent in a place you would not spend it. But no one really wants a fully effiencient governments because such a government is akin to Nazism and they will allow grandma to die.
I like the athletic type
packgrad
Joe Rogan offered to moderate 4 hour debate between Trump and Biden. Trump said he's in. Crickets from Biden so far.
Ripper
packgrad said:

Joe Rogan offered to moderate 4 hour debate between Trump and Biden. Trump said he's in. Crickets from Biden so far.
Biden can't do a regular debate with a friendly moderator. So, no, he won't be going anywhere near Joe Rogan.
FlossyDFlynt
packgrad said:

While I would love it, itll never happen. Id love for Rogan to moderate a normal debate. Getting someone with an inkling of common sense to moderate would be a good starting point
SupplyChainPack
Ripper said:

packgrad said:

Biden can't do a regular debate with a friendly moderator. So, no, he won't be going anywhere near Joe Rogan.

Not a chance.
SupplyChainPack
lumberpack5 said:

Another thought I have is that too many people expect things that are not a business to run like a business.

Businesses have cost and other price signals to gauge demand. Businesses know who the stockholders are and what they expect. Business does not have a fiduciary duty to the general public. Most cities and towns can get by without a paid fire department and if something burns, that will likely be cheaper than maintaining the department. But without a paid fire department everyone's insurance is higher and some places with have flows that can't be covered. For most places the fire department has turned into an insurance thing and a medical rescue thing. And that's okay, but a lot of people just don't think of it that way.

When government wastes your tax money, as long as they do not burn it, it is not wasted, just spent in a place you would not spend it. But no one really wants a fully effiencient governments because such a government is akin to Nazism and they will allow grandma to die.

Holy crap!
Civilized
SupplyChainPack said:

lumberpack5 said:

Holy crap!

LOLOL, is that a good holy crap or a bad one?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.