Joe Biden

83,837 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Poor guy can't even do a scheduled Q & A without having to use a teleprompter. And he sounds exhausted. He is not physically nor mentally capable of being president. Shame on his family and enablers for putting him in this position.

GuerrillaPack
Maybe him being senile has a little bit to do with the fact that "Creepy Joe" has repeatedly groped and inappropriately touched women and even very young girls in public and on live television. Or maybe he just knows that as part of the"good ol boy network" of minions of the super elites, he's "untouchable".

Are people talking about this? This guy behaves like a literal pedophile -- in public!

Here's video of him inappropriately touching several young girls at just one meeting -- including sniffing their hair, groping their arms and stomachs, kissing their faces, and creepily whispering in their ears:

Who knows what this guy has gotten away with in private -- similar to other elites connected to Epstein's pedophile network.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GoPack2008
Well I'm convinced.

Biden should leave the race and retire to Thighland.
GuerrillaPack
GoPack2008 said:

Well I'm convinced.

Biden should leave the race and retire to Thighland.
Isn't there some communist nation Biden would love to retire in, where they force you to wear a mask all the time and take your guns -- since America is so "bad" because it has freedom and God-given rights. Maybe China or North Korea. Those must be utopias, since they have full communism.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
ciscopack
LMAO....you've all seen what Lindsey Graham said about Joe Biden and what he said about Donald Trump.....pre-golf. Who did southern far right wing Republican Strom Thurmond ask to give his Eulogy??? That's right...Joe Biden!

Biden being a stutterer during his early life and people picking on him because of that and him just going to the Senate and losing his wife and daughter in a car wreck, along with his boys being severely injured, made him learn people first and then learn their politics and work with them as much as possible or try and get them to understand his view. That's why Lindsey Graham likes Joe Biden; Joe Biden treated him like a man and tried to get to know him first and then discussed their political differences....give and take.

Guns...both times Bill Clinton ran and both times Barrack Obama ran, they were going to take your guns. Never any truth to that. Bill tried to ban assault rifles but there were too many holes in the 95-4 voted bill to get human killing weapons off the shelves (they are human killing weapons...not for rabbits or squirrel or dear or bear). Now far left, far right and middle of the roaders own them.....not me, yet. I own 3 pistols, 3 rifles and 4 shotguns and have hunted with 8 of the 10....2 pistols have green bullets, I've not shot targets in a few decades. I have a nephew that has enough guns for several families to use and he only has 2 trigger fingers and 2 eyeballs.

Guns....now the US is getting nutty. When Obama came in, he was going to take your weapons so buying weapons ramped up. When Obama and Biden went out.....more guns than ever were sold!!! Sold weapons almost doubled the year Biden and Obama came in and more than double that number when they went out!

National Firearms Act (NFA) graph down the page
GuerrillaPack
Rriiiight....the ol "no Democrat is coming for your guns" bald-faced lie.

Only problem is that almost every big city or state that is heavily Democrat run IS enacting draconian gun control -- including many Democrat-run cities that ban handguns and semi-automatic rifles, and many states (including Connecticut and New York) that banned semi-automatic rifles (falsely called "assault rifles") following the Sandy Hook psyop.

Obama called for an "assault weapons" ban, but just didn't have the votes in Congress to get it done. If Biden has enough votes in the Senate and House of Representatives, you can bet your a$$ that he will try to get it passed.
ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

Only problem is that almost every big city or state that is heavily Democrat run IS enacting draconian gun control -- including many Democrat-run cities that ban handguns and semi-automatic rifles, and many states (including Connecticut and New York) that banned semi-automatic rifles (falsely called "assault rifles") following the Sandy Hook psyop.

Obama called for an "assault weapons" ban, but just didn't have the votes in Congress to get it done. If Biden has enough votes in the Senate and House of Representatives, you can bet your a$$ that he will try to get it passed.
Obama went after human killing guns to huh. You of course scanned down and saw the linked graph on guns sold each year.

'05 - 147,484
'06 - 296,129
'07 - 563,127
'08 - 981,303 (most sold in Nov. and Dec.)
'09 - 834,127
'16 - 2,538,397

The US lost a future great when Bo Biden died....that's right...Bo.
caryking
ciscopack said:

Bill tried to ban assault rifles but there were too many holes in the 95-4 voted bill to get human killing weapons off the shelves (they are human killing weapons...not for rabbits or squirrel or dear or bear). Now far left, far right and middle of the roaders own them.....not me, yet.
I'm not sure I follow what you are saying. Of the 8 or so guns you own, which one is "Not" human killing?
GuerrillaPack
The entire purpose of the Second Amendment is to have firearms for the purpose of killing HUMANS. The text of the 2A explicitly talks about an armed citizenry forming an army ("militia") that protects the nation. Maybe you guys should read it one time.

Therefore...we have the right to own and carry MILITARY-grade weapons.

The 2A is not about having guns to hunt squirrels and deer. That's yet another lie from the communist left.

And for you to be making this stupid "human-killing" weapons argument means that you are arguing in favor of banning certain types of firearms. But "no one is coming for our guns" right? You guys can't even lie for s***.
PackBacker07
"Trump War Room"

100% legit, for sure.
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
eArTh Is FlAt!1!
Y'all means ALL.
GuerrillaPack
PackBacker07 said:

"Trump War Room"

100% legit, for sure.

Oh, yeah...I'm sure they are just "making it up out of thin air".

It's not like anyone can just watch Creepy Commie Joe for themselves and see that he is borderline senile.
Pacfanweb

The 2A isn't for people to have an heirloom shotgun to shoot doves and quail with.

It's to have something to defend their life/liberty/pursuit of happiness with. Back then, that meant a musket.
Today it's rifles and handguns.

Just like back then, transportation mean a horse and today it means a car. Progress.
Pacfanweb
"Assault rifle" isn't "military grade". The only thing different between it and a regular hunting rifle is 2 things:

The appearance. They "look menacing". Or "cool", depending on your point of view.

And the magazine capacity.

That's it.

A nice .308 or 30.06 deer rifle is more powerful than any typical so-called "assault rifle" that you might own.

1MANWOLFPAK
How dare you point out the fact that joe has dementia- he lost his wife and daughter!!!! Errr.... 50 years ago. BUT HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!
ciscopack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Obama went after human killing guns to huh. You of course scanned down and saw the linked graph on guns sold each year.

'05 - 147,484
'06 - 296,129
'07 - 563,127
'08 - 981,303 (most sold in Nov. and Dec.)
'09 - 834,127
'16 - 2,538,397

The US lost a future great when Bo Biden died....that's right...Bo.
1MANWOLFPAK
Bring up something unrelated to distract from the fact that Joe is clearly senile as f_ck and cant wipe his own ass. Typical

Earth is not flat. TRUE. Joe has dementia and couldn't recite his abc's. Also true. Thanks for playing snowflake.
PackBacker07 said:

eArTh Is FlAt!1!
packgrad
Bas2020
I didnt watch the Democrat debates.

*** were the other "candidates" doing for Biden to win? I dont get it. Was he speaking more coherently back then?

I get why a crazy like Bernie didnt win... but how in the world didnt a Harris or Booker or somebody not beat Biden with his obvious mental deficiencies?

Fill me in...
Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Maybe him being senile has a little bit to do with the fact that "Creepy Joe" has repeatedly groped and inappropriately touched women and even very young girls in public and on live television. Or maybe he just knows that as part of the"good ol boy network" of minions of the super elites, he's "untouchable".

Are people talking about this? This guy behaves like a literal pedophile -- in public!

Here's video of him inappropriately touching several young girls at just one meeting -- including sniffing their hair, groping their arms and stomachs, kissing their faces, and creepily whispering in their ears:

Who knows what this guy has gotten away with in private -- similar to other elites connected to Epstein's pedophile network.

Pretty sure that's his grand daughter
Glasswolf
Unlike Trump shooting drugs out of his nose?

ciscopack
caryking said:

ciscopack said:

Bill tried to ban assault rifles but there were too many holes in the 95-4 voted bill to get human killing weapons off the shelves (they are human killing weapons...not for rabbits or squirrel or dear or bear). Now far left, far right and middle of the roaders own them.....not me, yet.
I'm not sure I follow what you are saying. Of the 8 or so guns you own, which one is "Not" human killing?
They are made to hunt with but like many things, they would kill humans. Assault rifles are made to kill humans!
ciscopack
Pacfanweb said:

"Assault rifle" isn't "military grade". The only thing different between it and a regular hunting rifle is 2 things:

The appearance. They "look menacing". Or "cool", depending on your point of view.

And the magazine capacity.

That's it.

A nice .308 or 30.06 deer rifle is more powerful than any typical so-called "assault rifle" that you might own.

No doubt but they were made to hunt large game....as you called it a deer rifle.

I live in the country home......my neighbors, friends and kin have Assault rifles and many have ranges to shoot on. You can be dumb and blind but as long as you can hear.....YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE when my neighbors and kin fire 100 bullets a minute. Their rounds are really loud too...much louder than my .270....probably have some special people killing power rounds?

My 2- .22's....if shot at a person instead of going through them....they'd bounce around inside and cause some damage. One is a single shot kid's Winchester rifle from 1934.....my granddad bought it for his 4 sons and it set him back $5.50. The Browning is a lever action 22 and a sweet rifle.
Ripper
Glasswolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Pretty sure that's his grand daughter
That was Chris Coons daughter. That makes Biden a sick-o.
packgrad
SupplyChainPack
packgrad said:

Poor guy can't even do a scheduled Q & A without having to use a teleprompter. And he sounds exhausted. He is not physically nor mentally capable of being president. Shame on his family and enablers for putting him in this position.

There is definitely significant senility creeping in on Creepy Joe. One isolated instance - no big deal. But this is happening almost every time he makes a public appearance of any kind.

And they've been working so hard to keep him buried deeeeeep in his basement for months. They're even trying to find a way to squirm him out of the debates.

This guy never was fit to lead this country. Now, we would be suicidal to put him anywhere near any place of power as he loses his mental faculties.

Bas2020
SupplyChainPack said:

packgrad said:

There is definitely significant senility creeping in on Creepy Joe. One isolated instance - no big deal. But this is happening almost every time he makes a public appearance of any kind.

And they've been working so hard to keep him buried deeeeeep in his basement for months. They're even trying to find a way to squirm him out of the debates.

This guy never was fit to leave this country. Now, we would be suicidal to put him anywhere near any place of power as he loses his mental faculties.

Has there even been a Presidential Candidate that has only taken one press conference before the election?

Heck, Trump does one per gay. Biden cant even get 1 per every 3 months. And even when Biden did take questions they were planted by his staff.
SupplyChainPack
"And what makes his wild claims and hopes, he now hopes we don't notice what he said, or won't remember, and when he does follow through, or doesn't do, when follow through, the exact opposite."
- Joe Biden.
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

This guy never was fit to lead this country. Now, we would be suicidal to put him anywhere near any place of power as he loses his mental faculties.

He had major brain surgery twice in 88. Both ran the risk of long term issues with brain function.

He was rejected, quickly, as a Dem Presidential nominee in 88 prior to that. Didn't even make it to the primaries.

The people had it right then. He's sure as hell not the answer now, at age 77. (78 right after the election)

GoPack2008
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

He had major brain surgery twice in 88. Both ran the risk of long term issues with brain function.

He was rejected, quickly, as a Dem Presidential nominee in 88 prior to that. Didn't even make it to the primaries.

The people had it right then. He's sure as hell not the answer now, at age 77. (78 right after the election)

What were the surgical procedures and what are the long term risk associated with them?
packgrad
Biden claims 6000+ military have died from Covid during a speech in MI today.

7 people in the military have died.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/joe-biden-us-troop-covid-deaths-fact-check/index.html
packgrad
Pacfanweb
GoPack2008 said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

What were the surgical procedures and what are the long term risk associated with them?
BRAIN SURGERY. I would think that always has a long term risk.

He had 2 aneurysms. 2 different operations, one of them had burst and was leaking.
SupplyChainPack
Apparently, they've had a significant impact on Joe

Of course the rivers of alcohol he's consumed over his life probably haven't helped either.
Wolfblood
packgrad said:

To me, aside from the multiple examples of Biden's continued fight with his life long stutter battle, the bigger problem with yesterday's event was it's blatant racism, xenophobia, nativism and isolationism.

I found the in your face isolationism to be appalling and pearl clutch worthy. This type of America alone economic policy will only benefit greedy corporations, promote nativism in our own country and continue to be economically detrimental to the global community.

I hope those on the left will speak out strongly on the nativist and isolationist economic policies being pushed by their nominee before he infects their entire party with his own racism.

I will post any NYT and WP op-eds I find that rightfully condemn these racist policies. I'm sure they were as appalled as many others were who watched this abomination.

This is not who we are as a country.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.