Joe Biden

84,243 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
SupplyChainPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

Gotta love that the next debate moderator is Steve Scully......if you don't know who Steve Scully is let me inform you....

Scully worked for Biden as an intern when Biden was in the senate......

No..really....

Can't make this stuff up.

The moderating is going to go from absurd to preposterous.
DrummerboyWolf
SupplyChainPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

Just in case you dont think that reporters aren't in the tank and trying to make stories about themselves and make Trump look bad...

Here is an exchange between Kayleigh McEnany and John Roberts this morning

Here is John Roberts after the McEnany press conference this afternoon

And finally...here is McEnany's response.

what a freaking joke....

They still have some good commentators, but for the most part, Fox has turned to absolute crap.

Agreed! Fox used to be a conservative network, but they have taken a huge lean to the left.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Civilized
Why don't they just mike them both, and cut off your mike until it's your turn to talk?

That solves 95% of moderation 'problems'.
jadawson
cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Yeah I heard that today. He also was at some Beach party with Biden in 2016 and there are pictures. Yes this moderator is going to be fair just like Chris Wallace.

What would a "fair" Chris Wallace have looked like, given Trump's boorish behavior?

You can quibble about specifics but he was like a parent in Target trying to manage their petulant child with 70 million people watching.

He was in a nearly impossible position.

It's funny you talk about Trump's behaviors...

Biden interrupted Trump first...
Biden was the only candidate on stage calling someone names..
Biden was the only candidate on stage telling someone to 'shut the hell up"

Don't start me on the appallingly behaviour of Chris Wallace
Biden interrupted Trump first.

Trump is counted for 71 interruptions during the debate vs 22 for Biden. But sure, Biden did it first ok. And this is only counting after Wallace had explicitly given the floor to the other candidate. It was undoubtedly much higher during the open segments.

Biden was the only candidate on stage calling someone names..

We just going to ignore "pocohontas"? Or "There's nothing smart about you Joe"? They were both ithrowing insults and to act otherwise is a large level of bias. Trump has said "sleepy joe" in every rally he's had this year.

Biden was the only candidate on stage telling someone to 'shut the hell up"

Sure not a great soundbite from Biden. Im surprised he didn't break earlier personally given Trump's debate style but should have known what childish behavior was coming.
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

Why don't they just mike them both, and cut off your mike until it's your turn to talk?

Because it won't turn out that way. Biden will be allowed to talk and interrupt whenever he likes with him only being muted when he starts to ramble on or sound bad. Trump will be muted whenever he starts to make a point.

It'll basically be the same way that it was during the debate the other night with Trump being double teamed....except the two democrats get to mute him whenever they want
DrummerboyWolf
Here is the picture of the moderator of the next debate at the "Beach Blast" with Joe Biden.

packgrad
cowboypack02 said:

Just in case you dont think that reporters aren't in the tank and trying to make stories about themselves and make Trump look bad...

Here is an exchange between Kayleigh McEnany and John Roberts this morning

Here is John Roberts after the McEnany press conference this afternoon

And finally...here is McEnany's response.

what a freaking joke....

That is unreal.
ciscopack
Countdown
GuerrillaPack
Didn't watch the debate, but think I basically got all I needed from this

Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Didn't watch the debate, but think I basically got all I needed from this

LOLOLOL that's so awesome
RunsWithWolves26
Civilized said:

Whose mike?
Bas2020
I bring you NC State great and Trump supporter Terrell Manning

Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf
Lin Wood, the attorney for Nick Sandman, Richard Jewell, and others has sent a letter to Joe Biden's campaign demanding a full retraction of the video that said Kyle Rittenhouse was a white supremacist. Lin Wood doesn't lose often in these kind of cases. Joe better get on the stick and do a full retraction. This could be good.

Bas2020
Bas2020
GuerrillaPack
Mythical "white supremacists" are the new mythical Russians. It's the go-to, knee-jerk smear of the communists/Democrats/Left.

Muh Russia. Everyone the Democrats/Left hate is a "Russian agent".

Muh white supremacists. Everyone the Democrats/Left hate is a "white supremacist".
packgrad

Hahahahaah
jadawson
DrummerboyWolf said:

Lin Wood, the attorney for Nick Sandman, Richard Jewell, and others has sent a letter to Joe Biden's campaign demanding a full retraction of the video that said Kyle Rittenhouse was a white supremacist. Lin Wood doesn't lose often in these kind of cases. Joe better get on the stick and do a full retraction. This could be good.

He lost a big public defamation case last year involving twitter And Elon musk because the tweet didn't mention he victim by name (which Biden's doesn't either). It will be very hard to prove libel or defamation when it's a still image in a tweet or a clip in a longer video that doesn't solely focus on white supremacy
TheStorm
jadawson said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

He lost a big public defamation case last year involving twitter And Elon musk because the tweet didn't mention he victim by name (which Biden's doesn't either). It will be very hard to prove libel or defamation when it's a still image in a tweet or a clip in a longer video that doesn't solely focus on white supremacy
Civilized
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Civilized said:

Whose mike?

Both.

They're given a question/topic. They can then each wax poetic without interruption for two minutes, and then the opportunity to retort to their opposition's position for a minute or two.

They just alternate who has the last opportunity to respond (who can make the "closing argument").
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

I bring you NC State great and Trump supporter Terrell Manning

He's basically from SC, what did you expect?
RunsWithWolves26
Civilized said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Civilized said:

Whose mike?

Both.

They're given a question/topic. They can then each wax poetic without interruption for two minutes, and then the opportunity to retort to their opposition's position for a minute or two.

They just alternate who has the last opportunity to respond (who can make the "closing argument").

That flew right over your head. Again, who's MIKE?
Civilized
Hahaha whoops!
ciscopack
Over 50 Republican former U.S. national security officials join Biden endorsement

Ex-RNC chairman says he's voting for Biden

Former GOP lawmakers on endorsing Biden

The top Republicans who aren't voting for Trump in 2020
bigeric
Civilized said:

Why don't they just mike them both, and cut off your their mike until it's your their turn to talk?

ftfy
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Civilized
Classy move by Biden and tasteful statements by the Biden's and Obamas today.
Cthepack
Civilized said:

Classy move by Biden and tasteful statements by the Biden's and Obamas today.

Nice move. I wish candidates campaigned more on policy and less on negatives of their opponent.
packgrad
Biden's tweet was political, not classy. If he was "classy", he would have tweeted it 12 or so hours ago whenever he got moving in the morning. Instead, 12 hours of political groupthink told them to tweet it.
Civilized
Me too. Going negative just becomes a race to the bottom.

Trump/Hillary and Trump/Biden were/are pretty bad but Tillis/Cunningham may take the cake for negative campaigning. I ever hear another one of those ****ing ads again it will be too soon.

PackBacker07
Side note, Tillis has now tested positive.

Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Prefer this?

Y'all means ALL.
ciscopack
PackBacker07 said:

Side note, Tillis has now tested positive.

God be with Senator Tillis. I want him healthy to live a long life.

And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. ...

"This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

"But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

If anyone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.

And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'

Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

On a Sabbath, while he was going through the grainfields, his disciples plucked and ate some heads of grain, rubbing them in their hands. But some of the Pharisees said, "Why are you doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath?" And Jesus answered them, "Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him: how he entered the house of God and took and ate the bread of the Presence, which is not lawful for any but the priests to eat, and also gave it to those with him?" And he said to them, "The Son of Man is lord of the Sabbath." ..

And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship." Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.

For nothing will be impossible with God."

A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. ...

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, ...
Civilized
LOLOL.

Now THAT'S class.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.