Joe Biden

84,255 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
ciscopack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Republicans in Iowa pledge support for Joe Biden during virtual event

DES MOINES, Iowa

A group of Iowa Republicans met virtually Tuesday to pledge their support for Democratic Presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The meeting was part of an event hosted by the Biden campaign called "Republicans for Biden."

Among the attendees were former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and former Iowa Congressman Jim Leach.
Both criticized President Donald Trump for what they called a lack of leadership and explained why they will be voting against their party this year.

"One of the reasons I support Joe Biden, and it's really hard when you're a Republican to support a candidate of another party, but Joe really does symbolize this notion of wanting to bring this country together," Leach said. "And we have a president that wants the country divided."

Leach added Biden also symbolizes "sheer decency."

Civilized
They obviously can't shoot someone in the leg, that's patently ridiculous. But, I do think they should have ride-along staff psychologists to step in in these situations to talk down dangerous perps.

I'm kidding.
ciscopack
The Republican who could help defeat Trump

n 1991, Bush readily disavowed the Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke when he ran for higher office and dismissed him outright as a racist and a charlatan. By contrast, Donald Trump who tested positive for Covid-19 two days after the debate gave the Proud Boys, a far-right group known for violence, a "huge win" and a new organizing slogan and rallying cry: "stand back and stand by."

Trump is the polar opposite of Bush rude, argumentative, and someone who spent most of the debate with a nasty scowl upon his face.

metcalfmafia
LOL hunkered behind the officer walking towards the suspect.
packgrad
ciscopack said:

Republicans in Iowa pledge support for Joe Biden during virtual event

DES MOINES, Iowa

A group of Iowa Republicans met virtually Tuesday to pledge their support for Democratic Presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The meeting was part of an event hosted by the Biden campaign called "Republicans for Biden."

Among the attendees were former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and former Iowa Congressman Jim Leach.
Both criticized President Donald Trump for what they called a lack of leadership and explained why they will be voting against their party this year.

"One of the reasons I support Joe Biden, and it's really hard when you're a Republican to support a candidate of another party, but Joe really does symbolize this notion of wanting to bring this country together," Leach said. "And we have a president that wants the country divided."

Leach added Biden also symbolizes "sheer decency."

The irony of that last quote after all that has come out recently is just too much. Lol. How people can still pretend they're voting for a decent guy is hilarious.

packgrad
Ripper
I've mentioned numerous times in the past that Biden and his family are political grifters. NY Post article has all the proof you need. The Biden's are horrible. And the old demented one gets half of every grift.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is Steven Crowder with Giuliani. Rudy says he has proof that the hard drive where the Hunter Biden emails came from is authentic. There is a story and a video if you scroll down.

https://www.theblaze.com/louder-with-crowder/exclusive-giuliani-tells-steven-crowder-he-has-proof-hunter-bidens-hard-drive-is-authentic?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SupplyChainPack
Ripper said:

I've mentioned numerous times in the past that Biden and his family are political grifters. NY Post article has all the proof you need. The Biden's are horrible. And the old demented one gets half of every grift.

Shhhh..... we're not supposed to talk about that.

Sir, get ready to be cancelled!
Bas2020

Hunter Biden's own attorney has proven that the lap top is indeed Hunter's.

The entire story is TRUE.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

According to who? Giuliani? The guy who himself was a target of Russian intelligence? LOLOLOL
caryking
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

According to who? Giuliani? The guy who himself was a target of Russian intelligence? LOLOLOL

Who wasn't a target of Russian Intelligence?
Bas2020

Media Caught Yet again with putting democrat "plants" in the audience for town hall.

Just incredible. A former Obama speech writer at that!!

The media really thinks the American people are idiots and sheep. Maybe 40% of the population is too stupid to realize the biased propaganda that they hear on the nightly news or on facebook but I think the vast majority are wise enough to sift through the media's BS.

DrummerboyWolf
Rut Roh!! New emails that have been turned over by a former business partner of Hunter Biden and Devon Archer. The plot thickens.

"These and more explosive never-before-revealed emails were provided to Schweizer by Bevan Cooney, a one-time Hunter Biden and Devon Archer business associate. Cooney is currently in prison serving a sentence for his involvement in a 2016 bond fraud investment scheme."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/16/exclusive-this-is-china-inc-emails-reveal-hunter-bidens-associates-helped-communist-aligned-chinese-elites-secure-white-house-meetings/
DrummerboyWolf

Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf said:

Rut Roh!! New emails that have been turned over by a former business partner of Hunter Biden and Devon Archer. The plot thickens.

"These and more explosive never-before-revealed emails were provided to Schweizer by Bevan Cooney, a one-time Hunter Biden and Devon Archer business associate. Cooney is currently in prison serving a sentence for his involvement in a 2016 bond fraud investment scheme."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/16/exclusive-this-is-china-inc-emails-reveal-hunter-bidens-associates-helped-communist-aligned-chinese-elites-secure-white-house-meetings/

There will be no turning back after this ...

Even the main stream biased media will have to cover the corruption if Hunter's former partner goes on the record and implicates the Biden's. This is huge. I'm guessing a lot of folks will be wishing they had their 'early vote' back lol ...

Biden is toast
Ripper
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

You seem like an intelligent guy. Bringing up Russia is a very sad response on your part.
cowboypack02
Bas2020 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

There will be no turning back after this ...

Even the main stream biased media will have to cover the corruption if Hunter's former partner goes on the record and implicates the Biden's. This is huge. I'm guessing a lot of folks will be wishing they had their 'early vote' back lol ...

Biden is toast
lol....no they won't.

Unfortunately the mainstream media isn't gonna cover anything that will hurt Biden
SupplyChainPack
Twitter and Facebook will provide cover as well.
DrummerboyWolf
SupplyChainPack said:

Twitter and Facebook will provide cover as well.
The thing about that is when they provide cover, there is such an uproar that a lot of people will go to find it anyway. Maybe not as many that would have seen it through the social media sites, but it will get a lot of traffic because they are hiding it.
DrummerboyWolf
Wow some more stuff on Hunter Biden with the Chinese Communist Party and how Joe is connected with President Xi. Apparently three Chinese higher ups have sent DVD's of information to both the DOJ and Nancy Pelosi so they can play both sides if Trump wins or Biden wins. If you watch the attached video they have the English subtitles below.

I think there is still much more to come too.

SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Wow some more stuff on Hunter Biden with the Chinese Communist Party and how Joe is connected with President Xi. Apparently three Chinese higher ups have sent DVD's of information to both the DOJ and Nancy Pelosi so they can play both sides if Trump wins or Biden wins. If you watch the attached video they have the English subtitles below.

I think there is still much more to come too.

Holy cow!
DrummerboyWolf
There is more. Here is the whole video. It's about 11 1/2 minutes. Apparently the CCP has lots of stuff on those hard drives that implicates many politicians with collaborating with the CCP. I think Pelosi is included too. Trump is said to have a copy, but he is not implicated. Some deep, deep stuff here.

Civilized
Ripper said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

You seem like an intelligent guy. Bringing up Russia is a very sad response on your part.

Ummm...why wouldn't we bring up Russia when US intelligence agencies determined Guiliani was a Russian target?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/giuliani-biden-ukraine-russian-disinformation/2020/10/15/43158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.html

This is what Russia does. It's what they did in 2016, and they're doing it again. This isn't hard.

You guys are so blinded by your MSM hate and toeing the party "Russia collusion is a HOAX" line that I think you forget a joint, Republican-led Senate intelligence committee determined this spring after a three year investigation that Russia absolutely meddled in our 2016 election.

Follow me on this. Assume Trump didn't actively collude with Russia. I'm fine with that.

Russia, our international rival, still tried to influence our democratic election. Collusion and meddling are not the same thing.

Dan Coats, the director of national intelligence, described it by saying "Russia conducted an unprecedented influence campaign to interfere in the U.S. electoral and political process."

Eight (8!) US government committees and groups determined that Russia meddled. Say it with me. "Russia interfered with our 2016 election."

Trump didn't collude. Russia interfered with our election. Those two truths are not mutually exclusive. And Russia is interfering again. This shouldn't be surprising, and it's not a MSM fabrication.

Or maybe "the CIA, National Intelligence Director, NSA, Justice Department, Homeland Security, and House and Senate Intelligence committees are all in bed with the MSM because they hate Trump/Republicans."

Say that out loud and see how preposterous it sounds.

GuerrillaPack
Bas2020
The Chinese black mailed Joe Biden from 2011-2016.

They had him hooked because of Hunter . There was even an off the record meeting of Joe himself and these Chinese businessmen . Chinese government knew all about the corruption and blackmailed Joe and got away with all sorts of stuff for years - trade deals , weapons etc .

Wild story that I fear is just getting started .

Chinese probably have mountains of evidence on Hunter . There is a reason why Hunter escaped jail time but his partner was sentenced to jail . Bevan Cooney , Devan Archer.

There is no way Joe should be allowed to run for President.
packgrad
I think you forget that Biden campaign hasn't denied it, they have pics and emails from/of Hunter, and they have his coconspirators sharing emails..... but Russia. Quit deflecting with Russia!!!!! You're smarter than this. I thought.
Civilized
packgrad said:

I think you forget that Biden campaign hasn't denied it, they have pics and emails from/of Hunter, and they have his coconspirators sharing emails..... but Russia. Quit deflecting with Russia!!!!! You're smarter than this. I thought.

1. We know Russia meddled in 2016. (Right? 8 intelligence agencies determined this so it doesn't seem debatable.)

2. We know Russia is meddling in this election. (Right? American intelligence agencies starting seeing significant attempts to interfere during the Democratic primary and it's continued since)

3. Two days ago in the WaPo:

"U.S. intelligence agencies warned the White House last year that President Trump's personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence, according to four former officials familiar with the matter.

The warnings were based on multiple sources, including intercepted communications, that showed Giuliani was interacting with people tied to Russian intelligence during a December 2019 trip to Ukraine, where he was gathering information that he thought would expose corrupt acts by former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

The intelligence raised concerns that Giuliani was being used to feed Russian misinformation to the president, the former officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive information and conversations."

Seems germane, no? Or is this just a weird coincidence? Or Fake News?
Bas2020
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

1. We know Russia meddled in 2016. (Right? 8 intelligence agencies determined this so it doesn't seem debatable.)

2. We know Russia is meddling in this election. (Right? American intelligence agencies starting seeing significant attempts to interfere during the Democratic primary and it's continued since)

"U.S. intelligence agencies warned the White House last year that President Trump's personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence, according to four former officials familiar with the matter.

The warnings were based on multiple sources, including intercepted communications, that showed Giuliani was interacting with people tied to Russian intelligence during a December 2019 trip to Ukraine, where he was gathering information that he thought would expose corrupt acts by former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

The intelligence raised concerns that Giuliani was being used to feed Russian misinformation to the president, the former officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive information and conversations."

Your quoting WAPO? Lolololol that's funny .
packgrad
So Russia is setting up China in your Russsia!!!!! conspiracy? None of this happened?

Lol.

Deny and deflect.
Pacfanweb
Civilized said:

Russia, our international rival, still tried to influence our democratic election. Collusion and meddling are not the same thing.

Eight (8!) US government committees and groups determined that Russia meddled. Say it with me. "Russia interfered with our 2016 election."

Trump didn't collude. Russia interfered with our election. Those two truths are not mutually exclusive. And Russia is interfering again. This shouldn't be surprising, and it's not a MSM fabrication.

Or maybe "the CIA, National Intelligence Director, NSA, Justice Department, Homeland Security, and House and Senate Intelligence committees are all in bed with the MSM because they hate Trump/Republicans."

Say that out loud and see how preposterous it sounds.

Of course Russia meddled in our election. They also did it in 2012 in 2008. And probably every election before that in some fashion. Just like we interfere or meddle in theirs.
Civilized
packgrad said:

So Russia is setting up China in your Russsia!!!!! conspiracy? None of this happened?

Lol.

Deny and deflect.

I don't know if it happened and neither do you.

I do know I trust WaPo more than a bunch of randoms on twitter not bound by professional ethics or journalistic standards.

I also know that unless our intelligence community is wrong and/or the WaPo is committing grievous breaches of journalistic ethics by just making **** up, the context their story provides obviously matters.
DrummerboyWolf
Fox News has obtained some of the emails from the alleged Hunter Biden computer and have verified the authenticity with a source in the email chain. Not looking good for Joe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies
GuerrillaPack
The far Left Commie Lamestream media is not "bound" by ethical standards. They are bound to toe the line of the far Left agenda of their masters.

All they do is peddle lies and deception.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.