Joe Biden

84,251 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Ripper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden: "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent". What a bigoted tool this guy is.
Pacfanweb
Ripper said:

Biden: "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent". What a bigoted tool this guy is.
Looked it up and he actually did say that, just like you wrote it.

Yet when they do it, "He was joking, or you had it out of context and he didn't mean it in a racist way", and there was little to no mention of this in the mainstream media.

But let a Pub say the exact same thing in the exact same way, and it would be publicized a LOT. And if Trump said it, holy crap. There would be outrage.
GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb said:

Ripper said:

Looked it up and he actually did say that, just like you wrote it.

Yet when they do it, "He was joking, or you had it out of context and he didn't mean it in a racist way", and there was little to no mention of this in the mainstream media.

But let a Pub say the exact same thing in the exact same way, and it would be publicized a LOT. And if Trump said it, holy crap. There would be outrage.
And same thing with Hunter Biden and his laptop, and bribery/corruption in business dealings with his father and Ukraine & Russia.

If one of Trump's sons was exposed as having shady business dealings (and bribery) going on in the Ukraine and Russia, and his laptop showed pics of him smoking crack, having sex with hookers, nude photos of him with minors, and texts/emails and pics showed him possibly having a sexual relationship with his niece -- the Leftist Establishment media would be covering that 24/7 and we'd never hear the end of it.

But since it's a communist Democrat, let's just sweep it under the rug.

But you can't hide these things. Not in the age of the internet.
SupplyChainPack
GuerrillaPack said:

HOLY ****. Watch this short clip from Biden's last pathetic rally in Pennsylvania, when far more Trump supporters showed up. Biden is bumbling his words and in general just acting unhinged. No wonder they put a "lid" on his in-person events. The guy is about to completely lose it mentally.

Oh my goodness.
GuerrillaPack
Joe Biden reminds everyone that he plans to shred the 2nd Amendment and confiscate your guns:

And yet Leftists/Democrats on this forum and elsewhere, when confronted with the anti Second Amendment agenda of the Democrats, keep repeating the talking point "LOL, No one is coming for your guns".

This is the bald faced lie tactic, where they think they can piss down your back and tell you it's raining.
SupplyChainPack
Thanks for the reminder Joe.

We already knew you were a gun grabber, but thanks for making it clear to those that may have somehow missed it.
GuerrillaPack
Biden's anti Second Amendment plan also includes suing gun manufacturers out of business, ban the sale of "assault weapons" and high capacity magazines, requires existing owners of "assault weapons" to sell them back to the government or register those guns under the National Firearms Act, and MUCH MUCH more. He has proposed literally DOZENS of other restrictions on gun rights.

Read more here on his official site. It's like a MANIFESTO against gun rights: https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/
SupplyChainPack
It's funny about how freely they talk about that during the primaries and then shut up about it in the general.

I wonder why that is?
SupplyChainPack
BTW,

For those who haven't noticed - every one of your individual liberties will be taken away in the name of "safety" or "fairness". But mostly "safety".

It's funny how all of the lib politicians who spend every moment thinking about how they can keep the people safe didn't lift a finger to stop the BLM and Antifa riots all summer.
GuerrillaPack
SupplyChainPack said:

BTW,

For those who haven't noticed - every one of your individual liberties will be taken away in the name of "safety" or "fairness". But mostly "safety".

It's funny how all of the lib politicians who spend every moment thinking about how they can keep the people safe didn't lift a finger to stop the BLM and Antifa riots all summer.
The communist Democrats are ultimate hypocrites. The contradictions are endless.

Their main justification for banning guns is to "save the children". You hear that after every one of these school shootings - (which by the way, are often staged or faked by the government).

Yet, these are the same people who champion the mass murder of about 1 million unborn children every year in abortions. But I'm supposed to believe that they want to ban guns because "they care so much for the children".

No. These people are COMMUNISTS. They want to take away your freedoms (including free speech), because they are flaming totalitarians, who want absolute power over the people in order to suppress and control them.
WPNfamily
GuerrillaPack said:

SupplyChainPack said:

BTW,

The communist Democrats are ultimate hypocrites. The contradictions are endless.

Their main justification for banning guns is to "save the children". You hear that after every one of these school shootings - (which by the way, are often staged or faked by the government).

Yet, these are the same people who champion the mass murder of about 1 million unborn children every year in abortions. But I'm supposed to believe that they want to ban guns because "they care so much for the children".

No. These people are COMMUNISTS. They want to take away your freedoms (including free speech), because they are flaming totalitarians, who want absolute power over the people in order to suppress and control them.

Breh ya lost me at staged school shootings....
GuerrillaPack
WPNfamily said:

Research Sandy Hook, for example. It was a staged psyop.
WPNfamily
GuerrillaPack said:

WPNfamily said:

Links please. I am too lazy to research something that there is no way was faked. Convince me....
ciscopack
WPNfamily said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SupplyChainPack said:

BTW,

Damn dude.....Unhinged. Anyone that thinks school shootings are staged is unhinged. 27 people killed including the mother of the murderer (she was 1st).

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (Wikipedia)

As far as guns.....Jimmy Cater 4, Bill Clinton 8 and Barack Obama 8 (20 years) were all going to get rid of my guns (ask NRA) and neither did! Gun ownership has multiplied big time; I just have 10.

As far as abortion goes; I've never needed one.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

WPNfamily said:

ya lost me at staged school shootings....

Dude.
ciscopack
Wikipedia -

On April 17, 2018, radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones was sued for defamation by three parents whose children were killed in the shooting. Prior to this, Jones said that the Sandy Hook shooting was "completely fake" and a "giant hoax" perpetrated by opponents of the Second Amendment.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#cite_note-261][260][/url] Jones claims he later believed the shooting was real.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#cite_note-262][261][/url] On May 23, 2018, six more families sued Jones for his claims.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#cite_note-263][262][/url] Jones was found to be in contempt of court by a Texas judge even before the trial started, failing to produce witnesses and materials relevant to the procedures. Consequently, Jones and Infowars were fined a total of $126,000 in October and December 2019.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#cite_note-264][263][/url]

On October 16, 2019, a jury awarded Leonard Pozner $450,000 for defamation by James Fetzer, who had co-written the book Nobody Died at Sandy Hook. The book claimed that Pozner had fabricated the death certificate of his son Noah, a six-year-old victim of the shooting. Fetzer said he would appeal the decision.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#cite_note-265][264][/url]

ciscopack
cowboypack02
I had dinner tonight with my in-laws and my wife's 86 year old grandmother.

My wife's grandmother made the mistake of asking me what I thought about Joe Biden's mental state and my mother in law just eviscerated her over it.....I felt bad for the woman.

TDS is real...and really sad...I took the grandmother home and she was in tears for most of the ride over it. She didn't understand why they just couldn't talk about it
SupplyChainPack
Liberals are so confident in their argument that they feel the need to forceably shut down any speech that disagrees with their own views.

Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

WPNfamily said:

Dude. Get help
IseWolf22
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WPNfamily said:

Dude.

The dude is a loon and Ive given up on even reading his paranoid drivel. After he's talked up Alex Jones I knew this was coming.
Pacfanweb
IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WPNfamily said:

Dude.

The dude is a loon and Ive given up on even reading his paranoid drivel. After he's talked up Alex Jones I knew this was coming.
I wonder if anyone is doing a study about why some folks decide to believe in everything that is so dead wrong and proceed to get so gung ho about it?
There has to be some mental switch that gets flipped somehow for otherwise reasonable people to completely deny reality and believe such preposterous bullcrap.
packgrad
Alex Jones was wrong about Sandy Hook. He's been right about a lot though, including pedo island.
ncsualum05
SupplyChainPack said:

Liberals are so confident in their argument that they feel the need to forceably shut down any speech that disagrees with their own views.

And it's always so emotional and full of rage. There's never any calm rationality. You can't discuss anything. It's crazy.
Pacfanweb
packgrad said:

Alex Jones was wrong about Sandy Hook. He's been right about a lot though, including pedo island.
Wasn't talking about Jones, was referring to the whole flat earth BS and such.
Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

And it's always so emotional and full of rage. There's never any calm rationality. You can't discuss anything. It's crazy.
That's true. They are everything they accuse the right of being and worse.

Note: Obama wasn't a popular guy when he was sworn in. But did you see calls to burn the White House down? Did you see any "#resist"?
Did you see protests, riots, unrest from people on the right?

Did you see any of this?

No. If there was, it was few and far between.

Did you see all the unrest the left has caused since 2016? No. In fact, the only unrest you saw was FROM the left during Obama's time.

People on the right mostly said "Welp, our guy lost, let's hope the other guy doesn't suck too bad" and went back to work.

Democrats said #Resist And they meant it. They've been working for 4 years to undermine everything Trump has done, whether it was good or not. If he did something good, the Democratic media made sure to not report it or downplay it or include something negative along with it. If he did/said anything neutral or bad, that was reported as "he's just awful".

They have controlled the narrative and intentionally tried to influence this election since the last one.

I believe many in the public saw this last time and that's a big reason of why Trump got elected in the first place....that, and Hillary is probably the worst candidate in recent memory.

If he wins again, it'll be again because the public is again partially rebelling against the democratic media and their blatant attempts to defeat him. Spite, basically. They didn't learn that last time.
ciscopack
SupplyChainPack said:

...a young person (20) with a troubled mind...

I ain't liberal and I ain't conservative (except physically) but I'll bite. Go ahead and spout all you want. Do you think those 21 kids, 5 school employees, mom of the murderer and suicide of the murderer were sacrificed or are they really living in hiding? Did the government sponsor tearing down that school and building another as a follow up act? All that news about Sandy Hook for all those days, weeks, months and years was staged to get rid of my guns? How about the dude in the Los Vegas hotel; that's fake too?

When Trump wins tomorrow, I'll personally send your name in as a good candidate as a member of the administration if you'd like. Maybe you can be on the inner circle? Maybe he'll put you in charge of the button? Everyone in the first administration quit him but Jared, Ivanka and 1 other.....hell, you'll stick.

Remembering Sandy Hook Victims 7 Years Later

unhinged
Ripper
Trump has zero connection to the Sandy Hook shooting. Liberal ploy to connect and obfuscate.
ciscopack
I never heard of Alex Jones before the above....I guess I really had at some point because I recognize him with a beard? Nothing about the name sticks with me I'm sorry to say. Watching the 4-5 of you who worship....made me use Google however. (Also, I'll be glad to leave you dudes soon!....the politics anyway) I'll just use Wikipedia as my Alex Jones source...

1. When the Oklahoma City Bombing took place in 1995, Jones began accusing the federal government of having caused it.

2. In 1998, Jones organized a successful campaign to build a new Branch Davidian church

3. he was removed from a George W. Bush rally in Texas. Jones interrupted governor Bush's speech, demanding that the Federal Reserve and Council On Foreign Relations be abolished. Journalist David Weigal, reporting on the incident, said Jones "seemed to launch into public events as if flung from another universe."

4. In 1999, Jones tied with Shannon Burke for that year's poll of "Best Austin Talk Radio Host", as voted by readers of The Austin Chronicle Later that year, he was fired from KJFK-FM for refusing to broaden his topics. The station's operations manager said that Jones's views made it difficult for the station to sell advertising.

5. In 2001, Jones's radio show was syndicated on approximately 100 stations. After the 9/11 attacks, Jones began to promote the conspiracy theory that the bush Administration was behind the attack. As a result, several stations that had carried his program dropped Jones, according to Will Bunch. Jones became a leading figure of the "9/11 truther" cause.

6. On June 8, 2006, while on his way to cover a meeting of the Bilderberg Group in Ottawa, Jones was stopped and detained at the Ottawa airport by Canadian authorities. They confiscated his passport, camera equipment, and most of his belongings. He was later allowed to enter Canada legally. Jones said about his immigration hold: "I want to say, on the record, it takes two to tango. I could have handled it better."

7. On September 8, 2007, Jones was arrested while protesting at 6th Ave. and 48th Street in New York City, when his group crashed a live television show featuring Geraldo Rivera He was charged with operating a megaphone without a permit, and two other persons were also cited for disorderly conduct. One of Jones' fellow protesters was reported as saying, "It was ... guerrilla information warfare."

8. On July 21, 2016, following the 2016 RNC, Jones and Roger Stone began to plot the removal of Ted Cruz (R-Texas) from his Senate seat after he failed to endorse Donald Trump as the Republican presidential candidate. Potential primary challengers Katrina Pierson and Dan Patrick were discussed as replacement Republican candidates for the 2018 Texas election for Senate.

9. In December 2015, Jones says he initially "formed a bond" with Donald Trump, after the presidential candidate appeared on The Alex Jones Show, with Trump stating "Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down." During the 2016 presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton criticized Trump for his ties to Jones.

10. Mother Jones has said that Jones is a believer in weather weapons and Salon has covered his claim "that the president has access to weather weapons capable of not only creating tornadoes but also moving them around, on demand". His belief in weather warfare has been reported by mainstream media. He has claimed that Hurricane Irma may have been Geo-engineered.

11. Jones has promoted the white genocide conspiracy theory

12. Jones is known for both his opposition to vaccines

13. Jones is a vocal gun rights advocate. He has been reported to own around 50 firearms. According to The Huffington Post, Morgan and others such as Glenn Beck said they "agreed that Jones was a terrible spokesman for gun rights".

14. Jones believes that global warming is a hoax made up by the World Bank to control the world economy through a carbon tax

15. Jones has spread conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook School shooting and 2018 Stoneman Douglas school shooting being false flag operations by gun control advocates. He stated "no one died" in Sandy Hook and Stoneman Douglas survivor David Hogg was a crisis actor

Yes...I re-type and poorly so the links above to make the reading easier. i won't go back and correct everything to make it real.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones

ciscopack
Ripper said:

Trump has zero connection to the Sandy Hook shooting. Liberal ploy to connect and obfuscate.
Where did Sandy Hook come into play here????? .....
ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

WPNfamily said:

here (I quickly researched as asked)
ciscopack
packgrad said:

Where did Jones come into play....here among others (When I copy and paste from Wiki...i didn't even notice a name that meant nothing to me)
Ripper
ciscopack said:

Ripper said:

I was solely referring to you trying to mix Trump up with Sandy Hook. Dirty ploy. That fact that Sandy Hook arose in the first place and that you took the bait is a sad commentary. I believe two loons have escaped and found their way to this message board.
ciscopack
Ripper said:

ciscopack said:

Ripper said:

I was solely referring to you trying to mix Trump up with Sandy Hook. Dirty ploy. That fact that Sandy Hook arose in the first place and that you took the bait is a sad commentary. I believe two loons have escaped and found their way to this message board.
Looney Tunes - did I mention Trump with Sandy Hook.... hell no! His name was is in Wiki link with the Jones dude. The name at the top of this thread, LOONEY , in the title, is JOE BIDEN! If I wanted to help form opinions for Biden and against Trump or vice versa; it would not be here in the Water Cooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just helping make this Water Cooler a Democracy and not let it be a Dictatorship. Please ignore me if you'd like...please! Go Pack!
Ripper
I don't put anyone on ignore.

"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids".

Biden referred to Wilmington schools as racial jungles.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.