Joe Biden

82,750 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

acslater1344 said:

metcalfmafia said:

packgrad said:

A Harris presidency.
I'm hoping my 401k isn't completely shot after this.

this has NOT aged well lol

You understand Biden isn't President yet, yes? Lol.
You understand that Biden's win, and expectations for his agenda are priced into the market already, even before he takes office?

But in reality, the release of multiple vaccines had more of an effect than the election.

Oh ok. Great job Biden on operation warp speed!!
SupplyChainPack
packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

acslater1344 said:

metcalfmafia said:

packgrad said:

A Harris presidency.
I'm hoping my 401k isn't completely shot after this.

this has NOT aged well lol

You understand Biden isn't President yet, yes? Lol.
You understand that Biden's win, and expectations for his agenda are priced into the market already, even before he takes office?

But in reality, the release of multiple vaccines had more of an effect than the election.

Oh ok. Great job Biden on operation warp speed!!

Get used to saying it. They will repeat it a million times until everyone "knows" that Biden was responsible for delivering the vaccines.

BBW12OG
Sleepy Joe's transition team is already catching heat from members of the press.... you know why? They only are taking questions from CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR and surprise, surprise...The Atlantic... what a damn joke the democrat and their media partners are.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-transition-disables-zoom-chat-function-lack-questions

Trump stood at the podium for an hour plus many, many times taking questions from ass clowns like Jim Acosta and the rest of the moron squad. Sleepy has them running defense for him and it's obvious he knows who to call on and what they are asking due to him always reading from note cards. You get what you get with the idiots that put him in office....(fraud).. but... let him be the best he can be. I'm rooting for him to show America and the world who he and the democrats really are. You can't hide him for four years...not that he will make it one!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.