Joe Biden

84,277 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good question, Mr President.

caryking
cowboypack02 said:

Because the media covers for them. If Joe Biden and his family were covered the same way Donald Trump and his family were covered Biden wouldn't be running for president...
If any democrat here doesn't believe in a biased media against Trump or Republicans, in general, then apply your same believe that the media isn't biased against Wolfpack sports.

I doubt you will say that the media isn't biased against Wolfpack sports!
metcalfmafia
This is what I meant by the earlier post. The media doesn't control what Trump actually says...through his mouth and his Twitter fingers.

Pacfanweb
metcalfmafia said:

This is what I meant by the earlier post. The media doesn't control what Trump actually says...through his mouth and his Twitter fingers.

If Trump would have STFU and stay off Twitter, he'd be viewed very differently now.
bigeric
ciscopack said:

But now Mr. Sanford believes Mr. Trump is threatening the stability of the country. "He's treading on very thin ice," said Mr. Sanford, also a former South Carolina governor, who is engaged in frequent conversations with other Republicans about how to proceed.

in Argentina?
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
SupplyChainPack
packgrad said:

Good question, Mr President.

That is a good question.
DrummerboyWolf
Pacfanweb said:

metcalfmafia said:

If Trump would have STFU and stay off Twitter, he'd be viewed very differently now.
At times I feel the same way, but with the way the media has treated him and misconstrued everything he says, this is his only conduit to the people and Twitter is censoring him now. As I said before, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, but I will now. He has had a coup attempt since before he was inaugurated and the media has been involved. If it were me, I would be pissed and let loose on twitter too. It's really the only way he has of fighting back against the Establishment/Deep State.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
DrummerboyWolf said:

Pacfanweb said:

metcalfmafia said:

At times I feel the same way, but with the way the media has treated him and misconstrued everything he says, this is his only conduit to the people and Twitter is censoring him now. As I said before, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, but I will now. He has had a coup attempt since before he was inaugurated and the media has been involved. If it were me, I would be pissed and let loose on twitter too. It's really the only way he has of fighting back against the Establishment/Deep State.
That's pretty much the way I feel about it too. Initially, I HATED his presence on twitter. Now, I kind of get it.
cowboypack02
bigeric said:

ciscopack said:

But now Mr. Sanford believes Mr. Trump is threatening the stability of the country. "He's treading on very thin ice," said Mr. Sanford, also a former South Carolina governor, who is engaged in frequent conversations with other Republicans about how to proceed.

in Argentina?

This will go down as one of the most underrated comments on this thread my friend
IseWolf22
packgrad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Pacfanweb said:

metcalfmafia said:

That's pretty much the way I feel about it too. Initially, I HATED his presence on twitter. Now, I kind of get it.
Twitter has 100% hurt his presidency. It absolutely is not the "only conduit" he has to speak to people. You guys act like CNN has 100% market share. He get's his message, with his slant, out on many conservative media sites. And even if it was his only outlet, HE should not be the one tweeting. Filter all of that through a press secretary or someone who isn't going to be sending out hot takes in all caps in the early morning.
packgrad
IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Pacfanweb said:

metcalfmafia said:

Twitter has 100% hurt his presidency. It absolutely is not the "only conduit" he has to speak to people. You guys act like CNN has 100% market share. He get's his message, with his slant, out on many conservative media sites. And even if it was his only outlet, HE should not be the one tweeting. Filter all of that through a press secretary or someone who isn't going to be sending out hot takes in all caps in the early morning.
I don't act like CNN has 100% market share. The media opposed to him though is probably 90-95%.

Twitter has hurt his presidency with some. Helped with others.
Civilized
bigeric said:

ciscopack said:

in Argentina?

LOLOLOLOLOL
cowboypack02
packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Pacfanweb said:

metcalfmafia said:

I don't act like CNN has 100% market share. The media opposed to him though is probably 90-95%.

We all saw the debacle that was Chris Wallace during the first debate...and he has a sunday show on Fox.

I would argue that the best way for the president to get his message out without twitter is the daily press briefings, unfortunately the press has turned that into a place for them to show their asses then to allow the president to get his message across.

I was not a big fan of the Trump twitter.....but i 100% get it now. How else does the guy get him message out?
Bas2020
metcalfmafia
IseWolf22
cowboypack02 said:

packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Pacfanweb said:

metcalfmafia said:

We all saw the debacle that was Chris Wallace during the first debate...and he has a sunday show on Fox.

I would argue that the best way for the president to get his message out without twitter is the daily press briefings, unfortunately the press has turned that into a place for them to show their asses then to allow the president to get his message across.

I was not a big fan of the Trump twitter.....but i 100% get it now. How else does the guy get him message out?

Literally anything else. His use of twitter is and has been a massive self own
DrummerboyWolf
Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer, had his charges reinstated by a Federal Court. Aww Come on Man!!

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/federal-appeals-court-reinstates-charges-against-hunter
GuerrillaPack
Steve, this is my vote for scariest movie. Anything Joe Biden. Joe Biden town hall, Joe Biden interacting with young children...etc

SupplyChainPack
Holy cow!
packgrad
Mormad
Haha
cowboypack02
metcalfmafia
Fully expect this quote to be plastered all over CNN. *rolls eyes*
SupplyChainPack

"Everywhere I've been hearing all around the country, 'You're trying your breast, but it never feels like enough.'"
- Joe Biden

SupplyChainPack
Joe Biden calls for a $15 MILLION minimum wage.

Would you like fries with that?
DrummerboyWolf
SupplyChainPack said:

Joe Biden calls for a $15 MILLION minimum wage.

Would you like fries with that?

We could all work for one hour then retire. Hell yeah I'm in!!!
DrummerboyWolf
I don't believe that anybody should be punished for the actions of members of your family whether past or present. In this cancel culture time that we are in, there is no redemption. Statues of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, and Abraham Lincoln are all being torn down. Washington freed his slaves when he died. I think Jefferson did the same later and we know that Lincoln did free all the slaves. Wonder how the left is going to react to this?

Documents from a very prominent genealogy researching firm has found that on Joe Biden's father's side, they owned slaves from the 1820's up until the Civil War. Hmm wonder how much this will get played. Of course Joe had the famous comment in 2012 that to a Black audience that "They going to put you back in chains." He was referring to the Republicans. Here is that video. But it was Joe's ancestors who had slaves for a long time. I never owned a slave. I don't believe Joe did either, but to the left we all are guilty of white privilege and must pay reparations. Interesting times we are in.

Here is the video of Joe and a link to the story and there are pdf's in the story tracing the genealogy. Oh and this was on Glenn Beck's website and he doesn't think the son should be punished for the sins of the father or vice versa and as I said I agree.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gII8D-lzbA][/url]https://www.glennbeck.com/research/exclusive-proof-that-joe-bidens-family-owned-slaves
cowboypack02
Guess good ol Uncle Joe has decided to run for Senate instead of president today....I wonder who holds his old seat
jkpackfan
cowboypack02 said:

Guess good ol Uncle Joe has decided to run for Senate instead of president today....I wonder who holds his old seat
Lol this guy won't be president 6 months, the left will eat him alive setting up President Harris which is a scary thought.
DrummerboyWolf
cowboypack02 said:

This is the second time he has said he was running for the Senate.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is Glenn Beck on his radio show talking about Joe's Genealogy and how his father's side owned slaves. It's a story but if you scroll down you can get the video of Beck talking about it.

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/joe-bidens-family-owned-slaves?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1
Ripper
Wow, not only Gonzo, but a descendant of slave owners. Poor guy. He seems to like the Senate. Maybe he can get his old seat back if Harris loses on November 3rd.
SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Here is Glenn Beck on his radio show talking about Joe's Genealogy and how his father's side owned slaves. It's a story but if you scroll down you can get the video of Beck talking about it.

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/joe-bidens-family-owned-slaves?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

So Biden achieved his wealth and all of his success on the backs of slave labor. I can practically see the whip in his hand right now.

Tut, tut.
DrummerboyWolf
Well Joe tell's 56% of Americans not to vote for him. That is a great election strategy.

packgrad

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.