Joe Biden

84,270 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
SupplyChainPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You have to remember who we're dealing with.

The only - the ONLY - objective is to "win". No other considerations come into play.

The motto is simple: "Whatever it takes."

bigeric
Anyone else notice how stiffly he carries his upper body when walking?
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
SupplyChainPack

Anyone who would like to make a donation to the Joe Biden for President campaign can do so by simply typing:

www.antifa.com

into your browser.

Isn't that convenient?

packgrad
SupplyChainPack said:

Anyone who would like to make a donation to the Joe Biden for President campaign can do so by simply typing:

www.antifa.com

into your browser.

Isn't that convenient?

Jesus, that is crazy. Imagine if a conservative presidential candidate had a terrorist group's website fundraising for them. Typical liberal duplicity.
ciscopack
DrummerboyWolf
Well might as well put this here. New info released by Department of National Intelligence. Hillary worked with the Russians to spread the disinformation about Trump working with the Russians. Here is the original paper that John Ratcliffe put out and then a clarification

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1311055073162788868/photo/1
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GuerrillaPack
Another very important thing that needs to be discussed is that Joe Biden's "biggest accomplishment" in politics is his leadership in passing the 1994 Crime Bill, also known as the "Biden Crime Bill". For many years prior to its passage in 1994, Biden had been trying to pass a bill like this. The law helped contribute to a MASSIVE increase in the numbers of Americans incarcerated following its passage, and particularly black Americans.

Even the communist rag New York Times admits this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/joe-biden-crime-laws.html

Link to article on webarchive (to avoid NY Times pay wall)

Quote:

'Lock the S.O.B.s Up': Joe Biden and the Era of Mass Incarceration

Now, more than 25 years later, as Mr. Biden makes his third run for the White House in a crowded field of Democrats many calling for ambitious criminal justice reform he must answer for his role in legislation that criminal justice experts and his critics say helped lay the groundwork for the mass incarceration that has devastated America's black communities.
SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Well might as well put this here. New info released by Department of National Intelligence. Hillary worked with the Russians to spread the disinformation about Trump working with the Russians. Here is the original paper that John Ratcliffe put out and then a clarification

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1311055073162788868/photo/1

This is a very important development. It basically solidifies what we already knew.

GuerrillaPack
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
SupplyChainPack

"

This Was Weird: It Appears Joe Biden's Wire Slipped Out from Under His Jacket During Presidential Debate"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/weird-appears-joe-bidens-wire-slipped-jacket-presidential-debate/

--------------------

Some Internet sleuths claim Biden was wired last night and they believe they have proof.

It is widely known that Joe Biden is in declining mental and physical health.
--------------------

See the pic in the link.

TheStorm
TheStorm said:

Biden getting ready for the debates...
Yep. Called it ahead of time.
GuerrillaPack
LOLOL

SupplyChainPack

It looks like the drugs are wearing off. Or maybe he's just trying to wing it without the covert headphone.

Also, please note the wild enthusiastic crowds!

packgrad
Ripper
SupplyChainPack said:

"

This Was Weird: It Appears Joe Biden's Wire Slipped Out from Under His Jacket During Presidential Debate"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/weird-appears-joe-bidens-wire-slipped-jacket-presidential-debate/

--------------------

Some Internet sleuths claim Biden was wired last night and they believe they have proof.

It is widely known that Joe Biden is in declining mental and physical health.
--------------------

See the pic in the link.

No doubt!
Bas2020

You notice the media never asks Biden to denounce the #1 white neo natzi in the world that supports him?

He should have to denounce Richard Spencer every single day.... according to the media's own rules.

Even Kamala Harris called Biden "racist" and he never has to answer for it.......??
GuerrillaPack
And labeling the Proud Boys as "white supremacists" is beyond ridiculous. The Proud Boys, whether you love them or hate them, are a multi-racial group -- made up of men from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds. As I recall, their official mission is (paraphrasing) to stand up for traditional "Western" values. Absolutely nothing about "white supremacism". This is just the same old tired Leftist attack against any grassroots organization that stands up against the communist agenda.
SupplyChainPack
Bas2020 said:

You notice the media never asks Biden to denounce the #1 white neo natzi in the world that supports him?

He should have to denounce Richard Spencer every single day.... according to the media's own rules.

Even Kamala Harris called Biden "racist" and he never has to answer for it.......??

The double standards are endless. The difference in treatment is jaw dropping.

The animal behavior of the US press cannot be described as anything short of evil.

They're evil. That's all there is to it.
DrummerboyWolf
Heard today that in one of the 2016 Republican debates, Chris Wallace asked pretty much the same question about White Supremacy and Trump gave the same answer he has always given. He denounced it. I just got home and I will see if I can find it.

When are they going to ask Joe to denounce Antifa and BLM(The organization) as Marxist and communists? I guess it's kind of hard when he puts a lid on his campaign everyday before noon and when he does take questions they are all prearranged.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is the head guy of the Proud Boys denouncing white supremacy. People are calling the Proud Boys a white supremacist group and their head guy is a Black Cuban man. Unbelievable times we are living in. The truth doesn't matter, only the lies that everybody in the media perpetrates.

DrummerboyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Heard today that in one of the 2016 Republican debates, Chris Wallace asked pretty much the same question about White Supremacy and Trump gave the same answer he has always given. He denounced it. I just got home and I will see if I can find it.

Sorry to quote myself but here is the above mentioned clip from the Republican debate on March 3, 2016.

DrummerboyWolf
More corruption news coming out about Hunter Biden. Hmmm wonder if anybody will ask Joe?

"For more than a year, the Bidens, congressional Democrats and their allies in the American media have sought to portray the story of Hunter Biden's work for Burisma as a Russian-inspired conspiracy theory that had been discredited."

"But the Obama-Biden era documents gathered by this news organization over more than a year under FOIA clearly show State officials believed the Bidens' behavior created the appearance of a conflict of interest because Joe Biden continued to preside over anti-corruption policy in Ukraine while his son worked for a company under investigation for corruption."

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/just-obama-left-office-us-officials-feared-hunter-biden
SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Heard today that in one of the 2016 Republican debates, Chris Wallace asked pretty much the same question about White Supremacy and Trump gave the same answer he has always give then. He denounced it. I just got home and I will see if I can find it.

Sorry to quote myself but here is the above mentioned clip from the Republican debate on March 3, 2016.

Shows what a dishonest scumbag Chris Wallace is.

cowboypack02
Gotta love that the next debate moderator is Steve Scully......if you don't know who Steve Scully is let me inform you....

Scully worked for Biden as an intern when Biden was in the senate......

No..really....
DrummerboyWolf
cowboypack02 said:

Gotta love that the next debate moderator is Steve Scully......if you don't know who Steve Scully is let me inform you....

Scully worked for Biden as an intern when Biden was in the senate......

No..really....
Yeah I heard that today. He also was at some Beach party with Biden in 2016 and there are pictures. Yes this moderator is going to be fair just like Chris Wallace.
cowboypack02
Just in case you dont think that reporters aren't in the tank and trying to make stories about themselves and make Trump look bad...

Here is an exchange between Kayleigh McEnany and John Roberts this morning

Here is John Roberts after the McEnany press conference this afternoon

And finally...here is McEnany's response.

what a freaking joke....
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

And labeling the Proud Boys as "white supremacists" is beyond ridiculous. The Proud Boys, whether you love them or hate them, are a multi-racial group -- made up of men from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds. As I recall, their official mission is (paraphrasing) to stand up for traditional "Western" values. Absolutely nothing about "white supremacism". This is just the same old tired Leftist attack against any grassroots organization that stands up against the communist agenda.

"Western Chauvinists" (self-styled)

Anti-immigrant
Islamophobic
Misogynistic
Homophobic
Transphobic

"White supremacists?" Maybe not.

But they're not a bunch of Boy Scouts either.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

Yeah I heard that today. He also was at some Beach party with Biden in 2016 and there are pictures. Yes this moderator is going to be fair just like Chris Wallace.

What would a "fair" Chris Wallace have looked like, given Trump's boorish behavior?

You can quibble about specifics but he was like a parent in Target trying to manage their petulant child with 70 million people watching.

He was in a nearly impossible position.
SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

More corruption news coming out about Hunter Biden. Hmmm wonder if anybody will ask Joe?

"For more than a year, the Bidens, congressional Democrats and their allies in the American media have sought to portray the story of Hunter Biden's work for Burisma as a Russian-inspired conspiracy theory that had been discredited."

"But the Obama-Biden era documents gathered by this news organization over more than a year under FOIA clearly show State officials believed the Bidens' behavior created the appearance of a conflict of interest because Joe Biden continued to preside over anti-corruption policy in Ukraine while his son worked for a company under investigation for corruption."

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/just-obama-left-office-us-officials-feared-hunter-biden

Thanks for sharing that link good legitimate journalism.

And no, nobody in the MSM press is going to ask him about it.

SupplyChainPack
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

What would a "fair" Chris Wallace have looked like, given Trump's boorish behavior?

You can quibble about specifics but he was like a parent in Target trying to manage their petulant child with 70 million people watching.

False
SupplyChainPack
cowboypack02 said:

Just in case you dont think that reporters aren't in the tank and trying to make stories about themselves and make Trump look bad...

Here is an exchange between Kayleigh McEnany and John Roberts this morning

Here is John Roberts after the McEnany press conference this afternoon

And finally...here is McEnany's response.

what a freaking joke....

They still have some good commentators, but for the most part, Fox has turned to absolute crap.
DrummerboyWolf
SupplyChainPack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Thanks for sharing that link good legitimate journalism.

And no, nobody in the MSM press is going to ask him about it.

John Solomon has been on this from the start. He also uncovered a lot of the Russian collusion falsehood. He was approached by 2 FBI agents in I think 2017 and they told him how bogus the attacks on General Flynn were and that there was no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia.
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

It's funny you talk about Trump's behaviors...

Biden interrupted Trump first...
Biden was the only candidate on stage calling someone names..
Biden was the only candidate on stage telling someone to 'shut the hell up"

Don't start me on the appallingly behaviour of Chris Wallace

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.