The Regular Mass Shootings Thread - Non School/Public Place/Work Place Addition

40,037 Views | 504 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll share what I watched in a few minutes. It's all I have….but I do trust the source. Who knows why….I don't. Just sharing FWIW.
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

Werewolf said:

ALERT......... re the Nasville Christian School shooting. Different shoes, watch, belt and camou shown on body cam footage as compared with school security camera footage. Something amiss......

Let's not start with the conspiracy theory non-sense
pictures of Vanns on her feet and then picture of PUma on her feet.
Here's one, I found a 2nd .....and there is a 3rd. I'm not saying anthing in particular other than sharing that there is some questionable conflicting info.

Werewolf

Apparently there's a video too
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Wufpack17 said:

I'm going to apologize to everyone. I'm only interested in honest conversation, and exchanging with PackChem clearly isn't an honest conversation because he isn't interested in that and it derailed the thread.

Apology accepted. Put that lying clown on ignore.

Now now. You could have simply said you got worked up and ahead of yourself and now realized you were wrong when the story was proven true; instead you chose to go the "I didn't say what my quote says i said" route and then have the gall to call me the liar.
That's right up there with the "the majority of deaths of those from under 20 were from beatings, it's just the medical journals want to ignore that and you're being a cherry picker for using their data" complaint
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CqZK-VON9Pf
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Wufpack17 said:

Werewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

Werewolf said:

ALERT......... re the Nasville Christian School shooting. Different shoes, watch, belt and camou shown on body cam footage as compared with school security camera footage. Something amiss......

Let's not start with the conspiracy theory non-sense
pictures of Vanns on her feet and then picture of PUma on her feet.

Don't they look similar?
Check out the 10 min mark to 18 min mark -- approx.
3.29.23: Precipice announced, Banking Collapse, Durham, Terabytes of WORLD CORRUPTION! PRAY! (rumble.com)

Also, re 01 20 2017 inauguration watch 3 min to 4:30 mark or so. I am convinced of this one.
jkpackfan
Wufpack17 said:

I'm going to apologize to everyone. I'm only interested in honest conversation, and exchanging with PackChem clearly isn't an honest conversation because he isn't interested in that and it derailed the thread.
Yeah you're wasting your time, better to put on ignore.
BBW12OG
Someone please post this so Comrade Chem can see the link...

Here's some stats for you Comrade Chem......

Dive into this.

You are a piece of work.....

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/table-43
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
jkpackfan said:

Wufpack17 said:

Lol. the guys who talk about "participation trophies ruining America" need a safe space from someone presenting actual facts and challenging the absurdity of the "it's not the guns" narrative
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Wufpack17 said:

Lol. the guys who talk about "participation trophies ruining America" need a safe space from someone presenting actual facts and challenging the absurdity of the "it's not the guns" narrative
I posted facts and statistics... You choose to ignore those.

You, along with others, cherry pick what you want to soap box on.

This is the left... this is one of their "leading voices.."

Why isn't he concerned with the violence that happens daily? Where is he at when the statistics show who commits the most violence?

Where are you Comrade Chem when black on black crime is responsible for 80+% of all gun violence?

When it's not convenient for your or your party not one damn lefty, or should I say MARXIST, gives a damn?

Until you and your ilk are in charge you will continue down the path you are taking this country to. Good luck with that. Keep one thing in mind... there are a hell of a lot of us that still appreciate what happened in 1776. Most of you don't. It's evident.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here you go Comrade Chem....

You trophy for all wanting ............................................

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/firearms-death-rate-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/woofccj.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#:~:text=Including%20homicide%20victims%20in%202019,their%20victim%20rate%20was%20similar.

Now... you do the damn math.

And if you need any more information I'll damn sure provide it for you.

Next time you decide to come out... come strong. I won't hold back next time.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wufpack17
Good read here…

Gun control isn't the answer. And this is from a left leaning news org.

https://t.co/W2vk0BknHI
Wufpack17
According to officials, the killer did not use a rifle of any kind. She used a carbine which fires 9 mm rounds.
packgrad
Wufpack17 said:

Good read here…

Gun control isn't the answer. And this is from a left leaning news org.

https://t.co/W2vk0BknHI

Good read. Thanks for sharing. It will fall on deaf ears to the sheep though. Unfortunately.
Wufpack17
If it were "the guns!!!", then explain why 99.9% of gun owners haven't committed a gun crime?

The issue is people who willingly choose to kill others. This isn't rocket science, this doesn't require mental gymnastics.

You will have to explain to me why we better protect our arenas and concert venues than we do our schools. Hell, you can't get into my office without a key fob! But you can walk right into my kids school. That's a problem.
packgrad
Wufpack17 said:

According to officials, the killer did not use a rifle of any kind. She used a carbine which fires 9 mm rounds.

That would be accurate out to 100 yards. I'd bet he/she didn't shoot further than that.
BBW12OG
If Comrade Chem decides to make a return after his display last night he should read this....

Since he's such a "statistics" guy let him ponder this one.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Pass more laws right lefties?????

That's the answer correct????

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Pass more laws right lefties?????

That's the answer correct????

It is precisely about disarming the public. Why the framers included the 2nd Amendment and the danger of a tyrannical govt whom they'd recently defeated with the narrowest of margins.
hokiewolf
Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Wufpack17 said:

Lets say for a moment that it is the guns. You've made the case that other countries do not have the same issues as the US. Fine, let's use two of your favorite examples - UK and Australia.

You would seem to be ok with either removing the 2nd amendment or severely limiting it. But that doesn't get you to UK and Australia. You also need to be prepared for severely limiting or eliminating the 4th and 5th amendments as well. You would also need to ignore most of the 1st amendment as well to get to the countries that "don't have an issue with guns" level.

There are over 500 million guns in this country. You ok with trading the odds of being a victim of school shootings that is similar to the odds of being struck by lightening vs the amount of death that will happen with a gun confiscation program?

I think in reality, like most on your side of the argument is you like the idea of more gun laws, but that the unintended consequences of enacting these laws will then lean (as BBW has correctly pointed out) to a disproportionate amount of incarceration of people of color.

You in fact, now see that the EXISTING laws on the books on gun control are being ignored for this very purpose. You can look at New York City for example. Some of the strictest gun laws in the country yet you have prosecutors excusing gun crimes for the purpose of equity.

There are robust straw man purchase laws that are not followed in prosecutions in Chicago again because of equity.

So a great start would be just to enforce the laws that are already on the books. But there seems to be no stomach for doing such things on the progressive end of the political spectrum.

Finally, this BS that if you're 2nd Amendment you're then "Pro mass shooting" is a ludicrous argument to make and doesn't sit in reality.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
Very well stated.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Very well stated.
I will admit in the past I could be swayed to "action" after mass shootings due to emotional bias. But the more information I've read in the past year because I became more interested in it after Uvalde and honestly the arguments that were made here during that time has made me realize that emotional bias.
hokiewolf
Also Chem, How would have enacting a red flag law type confiscation of guns been seen in this situation. The parents of the shooter have said that they had no business having those guns. What would have been the response in the media if the very Christian parents of a transgender child called the police and red flagged them and had their guns confiscated?

Note: I tried to use the correct pronouns so as not to trigger anyone.
Wufpack17
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Very well stated.
I will admit in the past I could be swayed to "action" after mass shootings due to emotional bias. But the more information I've read in the past year because I became more interested in it after Uvalde and honestly the arguments that were made here during that time has made me realize that emotional bias.
It's an interesting place to be. I have kids and whenever I hear about mass shootings, I immediately think to myself "another unprotected, unsecure school". The low hanging fruit. Guns never cross my mind because I am well aware it's the action of a person, not a tool, that ultimately caused it.

It's damn easy to fund schools to install metal detectors and doors that cannot be unlocked, broken into, or opened from the outside. How can PNC Arena have these things, how can the GA in Raleigh have these, but not schools? It's ridiculous.
Wufpack17
Metal detectors installed just a day after threats at Lee County HS...

This is immediate action.

https://abc11.com/school-safety-lee-county-high-classes-canceled-threat/13048250/
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Wufpack17 said:

Lets say for a moment that it is the guns. You've made the case that other countries do not have the same issues as the US. Fine, let's use two of your favorite examples - UK and Australia.

You would seem to be ok with either removing the 2nd amendment or severely limiting it. But that doesn't get you to UK and Australia. You also need to be prepared for severely limiting or eliminating the 4th and 5th amendments as well. You would also need to ignore most of the 1st amendment as well to get to the countries that "don't have an issue with guns" level.

There are over 500 million guns in this country. You ok with trading the odds of being a victim of school shootings that is similar to the odds of being struck by lightening vs the amount of death that will happen with a gun confiscation program?

I think in reality, like most on your side of the argument is you like the idea of more gun laws, but that the unintended consequences of enacting these laws will then lean (as BBW has correctly pointed out) to a disproportionate amount of incarceration of people of color.

You in fact, now see that the EXISTING laws on the books on gun control are being ignored for this very purpose. You can look at New York City for example. Some of the strictest gun laws in the country yet you have prosecutors excusing gun crimes for the purpose of equity.

There are robust straw man purchase laws that are not followed in prosecutions in Chicago again because of equity.

So a great start would be just to enforce the laws that are already on the books. But there seems to be no stomach for doing such things on the progressive end of the political spectrum.

Finally, this BS that if you're 2nd Amendment you're then "Pro mass shooting" is a ludicrous argument to make and doesn't sit in reality.

Let's be clear - it is the guns. Sure, you have to have someone who will pull the trigger

I get it. We'll never get back the weapons out there (though I'd like the policies like in FL where if you break a law, a judge can order them confiscated). Should be extended, if not, to mental stability as well

You discuss the unintended consequences of trying to curb guns. I mean, sure. But Don't we have some pretty severe unintended consequences now?

Here is my issue - there is no one size fits all answer. But when I look at stats and see we have 10x the # of gun killings than any other 1st world country, i gues i see that as "something is broken"
Even factoring out the gang violence (we act as if other countries don't have gangs) - just look at school shootings, we are overwhelmingly the leader in that too

You say enforce the laws - great, but let's not blame one party for that. It's not happening in most red or blue states. Tennessee is a red state but this person has no issue getting guns.
hokiewolf
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Wufpack17 said:

Let's be clear - it is the guns. Sure, you have to have someone who will pull the trigger

I get it. We'll never get back the weapons out there (though I'd like the policies like in FL where if you break a law, a judge can order them confiscated). Should be extended, if not, to mental stability as well

You discuss the unintended consequences of trying to curb guns. I mean, sure. But Don't we have some pretty severe unintended consequences now?

Here is my issue - there is no one size fits all answer. But when I look at stats and see we have 10x the # of gun killings than any other 1st world country, i gues i see that as "something is broken"
Even factoring out the gang violence (we act as if other countries don't have gangs) - just look at school shootings, we are overwhelmingly the leader in that too

You say enforce the laws - great, but let's not blame one party for that. It's not happening in most red or blue states. Tennessee is a red state but this person has no issue getting guns.
What law did this person break before committing a crime? You continue to bang on this issue of the number of gun killings is 10x any other country, you're ignoring the simple fact that gun laws on the books are not being prosecuted in the name of equity. The cure for one issue is poison for the other.
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Also Chem, How would have enacting a red flag law type confiscation of guns been seen in this situation. The parents of the shooter have said that they had no business having those guns. What would have been the response in the media if the very Christian parents of a transgender child called the police and red flagged them and had their guns confiscated?

LOL, I've not been sure what to call "her"? I'm not even sure was it a girl trying to be a boy or a boy trying to be a girl?

Anyway, why are you worried about the media if that happened? That is EXACTLY what should happen. Thats why i asked 17 the question yesterday -- are you willing to accept allowing some agency to dig deep into your and family medical history? And can't just be one time -- lets make it an annual renewal, where you have to be evaluated (like renewing your drivers license) to make sure you haven't gone off the deep end.

I listened to a video chat series a guy in my former church put together last night where he interviewed his parents (members of the church) talking about his own issues with depression and how it nearly ruined his life and by extension, that of his parents and sister. He's finally coming out on the other side. But what was overwhelming, was the # of other stories on his site that i can see also involve church members. People you thought were "completely normal", but had something "bad" going on in their lives like this. You just don't know on the surface, which is why we always here "well he seemed completley normal", right before he shot up the office.

So yeah, lets stop worrying about who we offend and get serious about it. Because I agree with what many of you say -- its not the 99% rule here. Its the 1% rule, and a little bit of digging deeper would often find that out and perhaps prevent these incidents. And really, like we say with voter ID laws, if you are law-abiding, why would you be worried about proving your who you are (in this case, not having scary mental issues).
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Wufpack17 said:

What law did this person break before committing a crime? You continue to bang on this issue of the number of gun killings is 10x any other country, you're ignoring the simple fact that gun laws on the books are not being prosecuted in the name of equity. The cure for one issue is poison for the other.
Do you think she was mentally stable when she went out and bought these guns?
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Very well stated.
The good news is, you really don't have much to worry about on this topic anyway. As 17 was insistent lats night, guns pale in comparison to "death by beatings and blunt objects" for people under 20.
Packchem91
Wufpack17 said:

If it were "the guns!!!", then explain why 99.9% of gun owners haven't committed a gun crime?

The issue is people who willingly choose to kill others. This isn't rocket science, this doesn't require mental gymnastics.

You will have to explain to me why we better protect our arenas and concert venues than we do our schools. Hell, you can't get into my office without a key fob! But you can walk right into my kids school. That's a problem.
I'll ask you the reverse, if its "not the guns", why is this a uniquely American issue (well, and Central American one too)?

Are we meaner? More urban crowded? The only ones who have access to SM or gory movies? Only one with bad leaders? More mentally unstable?
Or, just a lot more likely to have a gun in hand?
caryking
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL, I've not been sure what to call "her"? I'm not even sure was it a girl trying to be a boy or a boy trying to be a girl?

Chem, that answers the question of the day!!! Our society is so screwed, from leftist (actually, let's call it MARXIST) ideology that YOU can't simply identify the GENDER of a person.

Why? I think that's what real DIS-INFORMATION or MIS-INFORMATION is from MSM.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wufpack17
hokiewolf said:

We shouldn't placate a mental disorder by using some pronoun, imo. But that's a discussion for another day.
Wufpack17
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Wufpack17 said:

Let's be real about the gun stats in this country. They are heavily tied to suicide and crime (gangs for example). People shooting others out of randomness is quite rare.

I wonder if PackChem cares to confiscate guns from the inner cities? What could possibly go wrong?

As many people have been killed by random street violence in 2023 than have been killed in mass shootings. There isn't a gun problem, there is a violence problem, of which most of these acts are done by mentally I'll people.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Chem, that answers the question of the day!!! Our society is so screwed, from leftist (actually, let's call it MARXIST) ideology that YOU can't simply identify the GENDER of a person.

Why? I think that's what real DIS-INFORMATION or MIS-INFORMATION is from MSM.
Wrong. The question of the day is why this person was able to get all these guns and kill 6 people and how to we reduce the likelihood of it happening again.

We shouldn't get distracted by the sideshow, just like the sideshow in Charleston a few years ago should not have been "why did he hate people" but focus on "why do people who clearly hate others based on something like skin color have access to multiple weapons legally"?
I think there are nutty people / hate-filled on both sides of the aisle, and I"m not comfortable with any of them having guns.
We can agree that the whole gender identification storyline is absurd and disturbing, but to me, that is NOT part of the bigger story in this most recent case of a school shooting

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.