The Regular Mass Shootings Thread - Non School/Public Place/Work Place Addition

50,476 Views | 527 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by GuerrillaPack
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

One last thing. Yes, I also have concerns about the ramifications of this.
As do I…. We are probably more aligned than not. Based on your scenario above, if I intoxicate my daughter and/or a friend, of hers, then ask them to go out and pick up a loaf of bread, well… that's almost like me saying, go take this gun and shoot this person. I think I'm an accessory to the crime.

If they drink my alcohol, and leave my house, and kills someone, while intoxicated, then… I think that's on them.

Nonetheless, I think both of us have our heart in the right place and don't want anything like that to happen to ourselves and nobody else…. Overall, it's a sad situation.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

One last thing. Yes, I also have concerns about the ramifications of this.
As do I…. We are probably more aligned than not. Based on your scenario above, if I intoxicate my daughter and/or a friend, of hers, then ask them to go out and pick up a loaf of bread, well… that's almost like me saying, go take this gun and shoot this person. I think I'm an accessory to the crime.

If they drink my alcohol, and leave my house, and kills someone, while intoxicated, then… I think that's on them.

Nonetheless, I think both of us have our heart in the right place and don't want anything like that to happen to ourselves and nobody else…. Overall, it's a sad situation.

Completely agree. My concern is a DA with an agenda. Because let's be honest here, some people have a political agenda.
GuerrillaPack
Look for this shooting to fade from the Leftist Lamestream media, as it is now being admitted by even the likes of CNN that this Colt Gray is another Leftist lunatic LGBTQ crusader. The commie Lamestream media only keeps up the 24/7 bonanza if the shooter is an "evil heterosexual white male conservative", so they can push for both gun control and censorship of "hate speech".

How many of these most recent school (and church) shootings have been carried out by LGBTQ or trans fanatics? I seem to recall that about 4 or 5 of the last major school or church shootings have been carried out by these LGBTQ nuts.

His father apparently reported that Colt was bullied for being a homosexual.

CNN reports that according to a discord account that the FBI had linked to Colt Gray, he "expressed frustration that transgender people were being accepted in society".

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/05/us/colt-gray-suspect-georgia-shooter/index.html

Quote:

Discord account linked to suspect shared plans for mass shooting

The account referenced Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter, and in separate posts shared a desire to target an elementary school and expressed frustration that transgender people were being accepted in society.

https://instagr.am/p/C_llo34tWOp
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.