The Regular Mass Shootings Thread - Non School/Public Place/Work Place Addition

39,118 Views | 504 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
wolf howl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Every goes out of their way to post "thoughts and prayers" when it's something like Highland Park but that number dead in southside Chicago wouldn't even get a mention on WGN most likely much less the national media, celebs, politicians, etc.

People murdering each other they could care less about unless it furthers their agenda.

Highland Park dude was obviously mentally unstable, known to police and plenty of red flags yet here we are.

The real problem will come when liberals decide that conservatives are a "danger to society" based on nothing and come for their guns, which will happen.
GuerrillaPack
wolf howl said:

Every goes out of their way to post "thoughts and prayers" when it's something like Highland Park but that number dead in southside Chicago wouldn't even get a mention on WGN most likely much less the national media, celebs, politicians, etc.

People murdering each other they could care less about unless it furthers their agenda.

Highland Park dude was obviously mentally unstable, known to police and plenty of red flags yet here we are.

The real problem will come when liberals decide that conservatives are a "danger to society" based on nothing and come for their guns, which will happen.
That's the REAL agenda with these "red flag" gun laws. The communists want to be able to take the guns of conservatives -- by using the government spying on all our activity (social media posts, etc) to then label certain people as "potential threats".

Remember when the FBI just recently labeled soccer moms at school board meetings (who were protesting the covid measures and other insane Leftist agenda) as "potential domestic terrorists"??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/10/12/democrats-school-board-moms/

These are hardcore communist tyrants. They will label ANYONE who is their enemy as a "potential domestic terrorist". Anyone who supports the Bill of Rights and Constitution and gun rights and freedom of speech is their sworn enemy.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

If people don't think the Feds (DHS, FBI, etc) are carrying out some of these mass shootings (and framing patsies like this guy), then they don't know how the world really works.

Our government is almost completely captured by communists. They are absolutely determined to disarm the American people, as the communists have done in virtually every other nation on earth. That is why they keep using these staged mass shootings using an AR-15. In order to subject the population to their planned Soviet/ChiCom-style tyranny, they plan to prevent citizens from having access to weapons that can be used to fight back against a tyrannical government. That's why they don't want citizens having AR-15s and similar semi-automatic rifles.

GP, I'm not sure I can buy into this post…. I believe the Federal Government is as corrupt as it can be; however, staging this? Yea, I can't go that far…. We would have heard something from somebody…. People can't keep their mouths shut!

People do speak out, and the truth does eventually come out. This just happened. We can't expect to know the truth within one day. But if you look at the history of this, it is absolutely true that the U.S. government has engineered all sorts of false flags and black operations - including the 1995 OKC bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, the Boston marathon bombing, and many others.
Wow!! Those examples are news to me...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

If people don't think the Feds (DHS, FBI, etc) are carrying out some of these mass shootings (and framing patsies like this guy), then they don't know how the world really works.

Our government is almost completely captured by communists. They are absolutely determined to disarm the American people, as the communists have done in virtually every other nation on earth. That is why they keep using these staged mass shootings using an AR-15. In order to subject the population to their planned Soviet/ChiCom-style tyranny, they plan to prevent citizens from having access to weapons that can be used to fight back against a tyrannical government. That's why they don't want citizens having AR-15s and similar semi-automatic rifles.

GP, I'm not sure I can buy into this post…. I believe the Federal Government is as corrupt as it can be; however, staging this? Yea, I can't go that far…. We would have heard something from somebody…. People can't keep their mouths shut!

People do speak out, and the truth does eventually come out. This just happened. We can't expect to know the truth within one day. But if you look at the history of this, it is absolutely true that the U.S. government has engineered all sorts of false flags and black operations - including the 1995 OKC bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, the Boston marathon bombing, and many others.
Wow!! Those examples are news to me...
Well, you aren't going to get the truth from the commie Lamestream media, which is nothing more than the mouthpiece for the same ruling elites who are orchestrating this worldwide communist New World Order aka "Great Reset" agenda.

As a small example, look at the recent case of the alleged "kidnapping plot" of the Michigan Governor. It was an FBI "sting operation" -- where the FBI ran the whole thing, and lured some patsies in and then set them up, and tried to convict them on all these charges. They had at least 12 FBI informants involved:

https://apnews.com/article/whitmer-kidnap-plot-trial-a7dd7bc1a4e5917c3e2c78f599ebc17f

And here is the NY Times and FBI admitting that most of the supposed "domestic terrorist plots" since 9/11 were actually these same FBI "sting operations", where the FBI is actually INITIATING and running a "terrorist plot", and then luring in people they want to prosecute:

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
statefan91
jkpackfan said:

Supposedly this guy bought the gun legally in a state with one of the toughest gun laws…if we don't come up with some kind of red flags system this will continue to happen. Mental health has to be added to the background checks.

jkpackfan
statefan91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Supposedly this guy bought the gun legally in a state with one of the toughest gun laws…if we don't come up with some kind of red flags system this will continue to happen. Mental health has to be added to the background checks.

Then the father has to be accountable as well in my opinion, that can't happen. So many parents today are scared to be parents…if that had been my kid no way would he be getting a firearm and I'd have his a$$ getting help, especially if he was saying crap like that.
Steve Videtich
jkpackfan said:

statefan91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Then the father has to be accountable as well in my opinion, that can't happen. So many parents today are scared to be parents…if that had been my kid no way would he be getting a firearm and I'd have his a$$ getting help, especially if he was saying crap like that.

Agree!
Packchem91
statefan91 said:

jkpackfan said:

That is nuts. Criminal.

*If Uvalde taught us nothing else, early reports from media (or police) aren't always accurate

But yet another one where there were signs. But in this era, where if someone is getting assaulted, everyone pulls out their phones and rushes to SM to post it, no one is getting involved to stop this guy from living his life
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CfornmRLz-0

Looks like none were using an AR-15 or AK-47 though....probably. Probably only handguns, which are used in about 97% of all shootings. So no problem.

We aren't trying to ban handguns....yet. Our focus is on banning semi-auto rifles.

TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

By the way, 54 people were shot this weekend in Chicago (not including the incident in the Highland Park parade).

But those other 54 don't matter, right? The only ones that "matter" are the ones that the commie Lamestream media tells you "matter", and they all just so happen to "coincidentally" always be ones using an AR-15. And the Commie Lamestream media then gives these incidents wall-to-wall coverage for a few weeks, pimping for gun bans and further erosion of the Second Amendment.

Nothing suspicious about that? That they only "care" about AR-15 shootings, and their M.O. is to ban AR-15s?
those other 54 people shot were also false flags
Post of the day... this along with the one from yesterday of that genius Were having previously supported John Kasich.

The two guys on this board that are supposedly "smarter" than everybody else...
TheStorm
The kid is an obvious wokester. Not even a question.
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

those other 54 people shot were also false flags
Post of the day... this along with the one from yesterday of that genius Were having previously supported John Kasich.

The two guys on this board that are supposedly "smarter" than everybody else...
Wow. It's such an irrefutable strawman. Have I ever said that "every" shooting or terrorist act is a false flag? No. I've pointed out that certain ones are.

But you have the people who oppose my position saying that there are "never ever" any false flags or government-staged terrorist attacks. Never. Not one...ever. And only a "crazy conspiracy theorist" would ever suggest that a false flag could happen.

So which is it? All of them are false flags (which I've never said) or none? Perhaps the truth is in the "middle". Some are false flags or government-staged acts, and some aren't. But the "conspiracy deniers" would have us believe that the ever-benevolent Gubbamint could "never ever" do something like this -- and in spite of all the evidence and admissions that they do carry out all sorts of false flags and government psyops. Did you see the NY Times article where it's admitted that most of the "domestic terror" plots since 9/11 were FBI sting operations?

Here again: https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html
BBW12OG
Again... what is the one thing the shootings in Chicago and New York that are listed here have in common?

Not going to beat a dead horse but calling something a "false flag" because it doesn't fit your narrative is about as lazy as a counterpoint as you could get.

Give people enough time and they'll show you who they are. Pinocchio has shown us more than once who he really is.

A flaming lefty.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Not going to beat a dead horse but calling something a "false flag" because it doesn't fit your narrative is about as lazy as a counterpoint as you could get.
To be fair, he was only taking a shot at Guerrilla... who deserved it for his previous asinine post about false flags.

I'd rather read a thousand posts from him (whether I disagree with what he says in them or not) than I would even one post from either of the two idiots... their **** is completely unreadable.

It makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

To be fair, he was only taking a shot at Guerrilla... who deserved it for his previous asinine post about false flags.

I'd rather read a thousand posts from him (whether I disagree with what he says in them or not) than I would even one post from either of the two idiots... their **** is completely unreadable.

I don't agree with everything they post. But, I think they have the right to post what they think.

Just like the asinine posts that the MARXISTS lefties on here continuously post.

As far as Pinocchio goes, he is nothing but a troll. He rarely brings anything of substance to the threads. Just comes in to stoke arguments, lie, derail and basically behave like a petulant, spoiled, trophy for all millennial.

Which he has proven time and time again he is.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Oh, right...I "deserve" to be ridiculed for telling the TRUTH.

Please enlighten us how false flags and government-staged psyops "don't exist".

All those FBI-run "terror plots" that the NY Times reported on...they "didn't happen"? The FBI wasn't just busted for running the plot to "kidnap the governor of Michigan"? I'm an "idiot" for knowing these things?

hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm still waiting for the two of them to post their interviews of the actors they claim were really what happened in Buffalo. Just a Hollywood production, staged by our government.

I still shake my head thinking real people believe that stuff. And people agree with them.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm still waiting for the two of them to post their interviews of the actors they claim were really what happened in Buffalo. Just a Hollywood production, staged by our government.

I still shake my head thinking real people believe that stuff. And people agree with them.

Oh, you're "waiting" huh?

I actually posted a link to the video of the supposed "live stream" of the alleged Buffalo shooting -which, btw, if you actually watch does not seem real at all.

But guess what happened to that video? People (leftists) on here whined for the link to not be posted, and my post was edited by the mods to remove the link.

So, as is so often the case, we "conspiracy theorists" are not even able to present our argument or the evidence supporting our argument.

And then you think it's some "mystery" why we believe what we do, and why others agree? It's because we have seen evidence that is censored and suppressed and takes some effort to find, and you haven't even seen.

If, hypothetically, I actually did post a video exposing some of the actors in Buffalo, you'd probably be one of the first ones on here whining to the moderators to censor that post, and remove the video. Right?
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/07/when-gun-laws-dont-prevent-gun-crime/

Quote:

And, yet again, it is unclear what lawmakers can do to prevent the next one. Just weeks ago, the Senate passed a gun-control bill that Chris Murphy described as "the most significant piece of anti-gun violence legislation in nearly 30 years." Today, posturing as if nothing has been done recently, Democrats are asking for more. But what, exactly, does that mean? A red-flag law? Illinois already has one. A permitting system for the purchase and ownership of guns? Illinois has that, too. "Universal" background checks? That's already Illinois law. What about "assault weapons" and "high-capacity" magazines? Highland Park has banned both since 2013. Concealed carry? That was prohibited at the parade under an Illinois law that renders it illegal to carry firearms at "any public gathering held pursuant to a license issued by any governmental body." Straw purchasing? That's already illegal, and, besides, the gun was obtained legally. Can the courts be blamed, perhaps? They cannot. In 2015, the Seventh Circuit upheld Highland Park's ban on "assault weapons" and "high-capacity" magazines, and the Supreme Court then declined to take up the case. As for Heller, McDonald, and Bruen thus far, nothing that has flowed from them even intersected with this case.
Quote:

Study after study after study shows that mass shootings are highly "contagious," and that, as NPR put it in 2019, "intensive media coverage seems to drive the contagion." This is a free country, and its media must be free to act as they see fit. But perhaps they could see fit to take that into account?
Illinois already has every federally suggested law on the books. We need authorities to actually follow through on the laws and we need the media to stop fixating on the shooter(s).
GuerrillaPack
PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/07/when-gun-laws-dont-prevent-gun-crime/

Quote:

And, yet again, it is unclear what lawmakers can do to prevent the next one. Just weeks ago, the Senate passed a gun-control bill that Chris Murphy described as "the most significant piece of anti-gun violence legislation in nearly 30 years." Today, posturing as if nothing has been done recently, Democrats are asking for more. But what, exactly, does that mean? A red-flag law? Illinois already has one. A permitting system for the purchase and ownership of guns? Illinois has that, too. "Universal" background checks? That's already Illinois law. What about "assault weapons" and "high-capacity" magazines? Highland Park has banned both since 2013. Concealed carry? That was prohibited at the parade under an Illinois law that renders it illegal to carry firearms at "any public gathering held pursuant to a license issued by any governmental body." Straw purchasing? That's already illegal, and, besides, the gun was obtained legally. Can the courts be blamed, perhaps? They cannot. In 2015, the Seventh Circuit upheld Highland Park's ban on "assault weapons" and "high-capacity" magazines, and the Supreme Court then declined to take up the case. As for Heller, McDonald, and Bruen thus far, nothing that has flowed from them even intersected with this case.
Quote:

Study after study after study shows that mass shootings are highly "contagious," and that, as NPR put it in 2019, "intensive media coverage seems to drive the contagion." This is a free country, and its media must be free to act as they see fit. But perhaps they could see fit to take that into account?
Illinois already has every federally suggested law on the books. We need authorities to actually follow through on the laws and we need the media to stop fixating on the shooter(s).

The end goal of the communist Democrats is to disarm the decent, law-abiding patriotic American citizens. Their end goal is a national "assault weapon" ban. That's their holy grail. They don't want American Patriots having semi-automatic rifles, which enables them to resist the tyrannical communist government they are establishing. The Democrats care NOTHING about "saving human life" or stopping homicides. They admit that here when dismissing the~20 "regular" gang-banger murders every weekend in every major city. Look at abortion. You really think these communist Democrats "care about the children" and saving life??

They only fixate and pretend to care about these"mass shootings" because they know that these have the "emotional pull" to influence the government to enact their end goal of gun bans.

And when there aren't actual "organic" mass shootings occurring, well then the government has to stage or carry them out themselves. This is their M.O. and strategy to enact their gun ban agenda....create this fabricated "crisis" as the excuse and justification for draconian gun control and bans.
BBW12OG
Here is the list of "mass shootings" from the past week or so.

What's the common denominator in 95% of them?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
wolf howl
BBW12OG said:

When cities/political leaders are easy on crime, criminals flourish. Just look at that list.

I'm sure pouring millions of unvetted illegal aliens into the country certainly won't increase crime, right? Ignoring the criminals already living here with soft sentences, or no sentences in many cases, is not the answer.
BBW12OG
wolf howl said:

BBW12OG said:

When cities/political leaders are easy on crime, criminals flourish. Just look at that list.

I'm sure pouring millions of unvetted illegal aliens into the country certainly won't increase crime, right? Ignoring the criminals already living here with soft sentences, or no sentences in many cases, is not the answer.
But you won't see the lefties on here acknowledge that a problem exists. They only care when the shooter is a white male. FACT.

If they admit the lefty run cities have run afoul that would mean they would have to admit that their party has failed their voting block for decades and only use the minority populations to retain and hold power.

Watch the responses from those factual statements. There won't be any because they are too chicken **** to actually try and defend it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
Seems like this might fit here:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/highland-park-shooting-chicago-pastor-calls-justice-violence-ridden-community-south-side
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/highland-park-shooting-chicago-pastor-calls-justice-violence-ridden-community-south-side
LMAO....

If the left actually cared about their main voting block it would. They don't.

Remember what LBJ said? "(sic) keep them poor and uneducated and you'll never lose their vote...."

Typical mindset of the left for the last 60 years or more.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
statefan91
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

Was wondering when someone from that community would bring this up, those poor folks still think the democrat party (and the media) care about them.
jkpackfan
statefan91 said:

Hell yes he should, shouldn't even be debatable.
BBW12OG
jkpackfan said:

TheStorm said:

Was wondering when someone from that community would bring this up, those poor folks still think the democrat party (and the media) care about them.
Look at some of the people they elect..... shouldn't be hard to tell why they believe whatever BS the MARXIST PARTY tells them....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/police-arrest-illegal-immigrants-after-hero-citizen-tipped-off-authorities-to-planned-mass-shooting/

Quote:

Police in Richmond, Va., said a tip from a "hero citizen" helped prevent two illegal immigrants from carrying out a planned shooting at a Fourth of July celebration.

"A hero citizen picked up the phone and overheard a conversation there was a mass shooting being planned here in the city of Richmond, Virginia," Richmond Chief of Police Gerald Smith said during a press conference on Wednesday.

Police said they found evidence that Julio Alvarado-Dubon, 52, and Rolman Balacarcel, 38, were planning an attack at the city's Independence Day celebration at the Dogwood Deli amphitheater and a city baseball game.

After the citizen called in the tip on July 1, police investigated the suspects' residence and saw "evidence in plain view" to corroborate the tip. Officers seized two semi-automatic rifles, a handgun and 223 rounds of ammunition from the home.
[url=https://www.nationalreview.com/news/police-arrest-illegal-immigrants-after-hero-citizen-tipped-off-authorities-to-planned-mass-shooting/][/url]
Hopefully this gets plenty of air time on all channels. I don't watch the main stream press. Have y'all seen this on the usual suspect media sights?
BBW12OG
PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/police-arrest-illegal-immigrants-after-hero-citizen-tipped-off-authorities-to-planned-mass-shooting/

Quote:

Police in Richmond, Va., said a tip from a "hero citizen" helped prevent two illegal immigrants from carrying out a planned shooting at a Fourth of July celebration.

"A hero citizen picked up the phone and overheard a conversation there was a mass shooting being planned here in the city of Richmond, Virginia," Richmond Chief of Police Gerald Smith said during a press conference on Wednesday.

Police said they found evidence that Julio Alvarado-Dubon, 52, and Rolman Balacarcel, 38, were planning an attack at the city's Independence Day celebration at the Dogwood Deli amphitheater and a city baseball game.

After the citizen called in the tip on July 1, police investigated the suspects' residence and saw "evidence in plain view" to corroborate the tip. Officers seized two semi-automatic rifles, a handgun and 223 rounds of ammunition from the home.
[url=https://www.nationalreview.com/news/police-arrest-illegal-immigrants-after-hero-citizen-tipped-off-authorities-to-planned-mass-shooting/][/url]
Hopefully this gets plenty of air time on all channels. I don't watch the main stream press. Have y'all seen this on the usual suspect media sights?
Fox News has it. CNN has something about it and referred to the illegal immigrants as "non-citizens."

But yet according to Glass the media is unbiased....LMAO...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

I thought everyone crossing the border illegally was only looking for an opportunity to better themselves, not for doing bad?
PackFansXL
Steve Videtich said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

I thought everyone crossing the border illegally was only looking for an opportunity to better themselves, not for doing bad?
LOL
This needs to be covered at least as much as the mass shootings; so, folks recognize police do their jobs well when they are given time to act appropriately. We need to make a spectacle of catching and severely punishing illegal immigrants who are caught planning or committing a crime.
Steve Videtich
PackFansXL said:

Steve Videtich said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

LOL
This needs to be covered at least as much as the mass shootings; so, folks recognize police do their jobs well when they are given time to act appropriately. We need to make a spectacle of catching and severely punishing illegal immigrants who are caught planning or committing a crime.

Agreed! Citizens and police took appropriate steps and prevented bad things.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.