The Regular Mass Shootings Thread - Non School/Public Place/Work Place Addition

39,113 Views | 504 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Missouri AG tells FBI to FO.

Bell Tower Grey
packgrad said:

That is outdamnstanding! I wish more elected officials had the balls to emphasize citizens' legal rights and stand up for not only what is legal, but absolutely the right thing to do by and for the people. Screw the feds.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

lol I'm sure Nails doesn't have an axe to grind with the government.
Steve Videtich
Bell Tower Grey said:

packgrad said:

That is outdamnstanding! I wish more elected officials had the balls to emphasize citizens' legal rights and stand up for not only what is legal, but absolutely the right thing to do by and for the people. Screw the feds.

Listened to Schmitt on talk radio today. He wants to go to DC and raise holy hell to upset the establishment. We'll see what happens!
caryking
What will be coming next… the supremacy clause, whereby, the state law is subject to a federal law…. Again, if this happens, not one person will truly understand our US Constitution…. The Supremacy clause is only enacted where the Federal government has jurisdiction.

The second amendment is clear, whereas, the States, when ratifying, the Constitution, those people recognized the natural right of man, to keep and bare arms. The inclusion into the Bill of Rights, was a recognition of the natural right, "NOT" a granting of a right. So, the Federal government with its state passed constitution, does not have jurisdiction to do anything!!

Kudos to the AG!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
SQUIRREL!

I mean, is that all you could come away with after reading that letter? Utterly amazing...
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

So did the Founding Fathers.

Those "extremist anti-government gun nuts"...
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Who the hell is Nails?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Who the hell is Nails?
The guy in the picture with Larry King on the tweet that used to play for the Mets and Phillies many years ago...
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/ChP7JmuOHsV
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Steve Videtich said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

packgrad said:

Listened to Schmitt on talk radio today. He wants to go to DC and raise holy hell to upset the establishment. We'll see what happens!
We need more strong Constitutional Sheriffs too.
GuerrillaPack
THIS is what will deter and stop potential criminals. Not pansy "gun free zone" signs that make a criminal salivate and advertise your location as a sitting duck victim.

https://instagr.am/p/Chde2hupQEu
GuerrillaPack
What is really driving the communist Democrats' foaming-at-the-mouth obsession to ban AR-15s and other semi-automatic rifles???

https://instagr.am/p/ChhTLMauTNy
GuerrillaPack
If only Canada would have passed sensible knife control and banned AR-15 high-capacity assault knives...

10 killed and 15 wounded in a mass stabbing in Canada:

PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/suspect-in-memphis-shooting-spree-previously-served-less-than-one-year-for-killing/

Quote:

Police arrested a suspect Wednesday night in a shooting spree across Memphis, Tenn. that left four people dead and at least three others wounded.

Ezekiel Dejuan Kelly, 19, was detained around 9 p.m. local time after authorities chased after a stolen car he was driving, which he later crashed, according to Memphis Police Chief Cerelyn "CJ" Davis. The alleged killer had a recidivist record, with multiple felony charges pending against him.

A repeat offender, Kelly was charged with attempted first-degree murder but had it downgraded to aggravated assault in a plea bargain in April 2021, Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland said during a press briefing. He was sentenced to three years in prison but was released eleven months later, Strickland said.
Catch and release is best limited to fishing, not criminals.
BBW12OG
It's the lefty logic...... nobody deserves to be incarcerated...... ask them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
So... is there now going to be a push by the leftys to ban facebook live?!?
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

So... is there now going to be a push by the leftys to ban facebook live?!?
Doubt it...but man, the ability to promote yourself on SM sure makes folks do some really dumb things --- not just criminals, but some very Darwin-award winning things too.
Steve Videtich
Is this an example of one of the unfair jail sentences that was discussed previously?
Werewolf
https://newspunch.com/texas-shooter-dimitrios-pagourtzis-satanist/
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
Only around 450 people are killed in the United States every year with rifles. More people are beaten to death with bare hands and feet than are killed with rifles. Over 90% who are killed with guns are killed with a handgun.

But it's still a "national crisis of the highest order" to ban those evil black "assault rifles"...because the communist Left wants to disarm the population so that they cannot resist the tyrannical government they are implementing.

https://instagr.am/p/CjmAJFkLYkk
SexualChocolate
Be careful out there. There is an active shooter near the Hedingham neighborhood. An off duty police officer was shot and there another 3-4 victims that have died. Suspect was dressed in camo and carrying a long gun. Let's pray nobody else gets hurt.
Bell Tower Grey
Was the officer killed too?
SexualChocolate
Yes the officer was killed.
Bell Tower Grey
Damn it.
Werewolf

Chicago was a dangerous place when I lived there in the early 80's. .......I understand its significantly more violent and more random that ever.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Wufpack17
The gun is just a red herring. Stats show that just 15 years ago mass shootings were substantially less common, yet just as many guns were available. The issue is our systems of government are failing to protect us, politicians know this but they do not want to admit it or take responsibility. Mental illness is documented as getting worse and now it's festering thanks to social media. The leaders have led us to this place and their response to their clear failures is to blame an object first and foremost.

I quite honestly see the truth and that is that no one is there to protect us, and the only thing to level the playing field against these lunatics who are allowed to live among us , is a gun.
BBW12OG
So as these stories stack up daily...like the ones that are happening every weekend in Eastern NC at the "horse ride get togethers" that end up with several shot a few killed and the same common denominator I wanted to remind everyone about this thread...

And the ones that are in complete head in the sand denial....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
And like the lefties on here... the MSM are keeping the "woke" deniers happy by NEVER saying the race of the suspect... unless they are a white suspect!!

The UVa shooting was drug/gang related whether any of you want to admit it or not.

Or it could just be a cultural thing..... you know... fatherless kids, mothers under 20 with 2-3 kids and not job... you know...typical urban America... Remember... Black Lives Matter!!! Donate early and donate often...

Those Louis V purses, shoes and mansions aren't going to pay for themselves...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
What a disgraceful post.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

What a disgraceful post.
LOL.... glad you kept your "word" on not posting on the politics board anymore...

Have you ever actually tried to tell the truth here or are you just a lefty troll?? Don't answer.. no one believes you anyway. You've shown who you are and it's well known.

I noticed you didn't try to refute anything I posted you just didn't like what was said.

Typical...... wouldn't expect anything less.

Stay tuned.... more to come...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
I don't need to refute your garbage that the UVA shooting was gang/drug related. You should be ashamed for posting that.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

I don't need to refute your garbage that the UVA shooting was gang/drug related. You should be ashamed for posting that.
What do you think the cause was?

I could be wrong and I'll admit it if I am.

But, when you look at statistics of young black men murdering other young black men, and this looks to be a very targeted attack and not random, what is the cause over 90% of the time.

You keep your precious little feewlings protected and keep toting that "woke bucket" of water that you so feverishly denied for so long that you are embracing now and let's see what happens.

And who would have ever thought that YOU would LIE about your true political leanings....

Shocking I tell you just shocking...

If you were to tell me that the sun rises in the East and that hokie lies I couldn't be more shocked!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.