The Regular Mass Shootings Thread - Non School/Public Place/Work Place Addition

39,091 Views | 504 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Isn't it amazing that sane people continue to debate with the insane... Transgenderism isn't sane. Remember when we used to call Men dressing as women, drag queens? It took a person that has a few screws loose to do that, back in the 70's. Now, we have mainstreamed it and some want to make it a protected class.

No wonder we have so many mass shootings. The acceptance, in culture, has more likely created this mess, than anything else, and some want to look for a boogie man. If you want to fix the problem, get to the root of the problem. This country has gone MAD!!!

BTW, any gun legislation should be met with a constitutional challenge. If you want to put any restrictions on gun ownership and bullets, you need 2/3 of the house and 3/4 of the states. Guns and bullets are 100% individual rights that the constitution recognizes. The constitution did "NOT" give the people this right; rather, the people recognized this individual right and said:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So, Chem, quit talking about this diatribe. Start a commission to repeal and replace the 2nd amendment, if you feel compelled. Other than that, I want any law that precludes the free flow of commerce for the purchase of firearms overturned.

Got it. So again, what are you going to do to limit people who should not have guns from having them
Probably nothing…. Shall not is pretty exact, isn't it?
Right...do nothing, just accept its a way of life in America. That makes sense.
Glad you weren't round when the 13th amendment was ratified. You'd have surely been against that one that one too. You know, changing things and all.
Or maybe we can revert to the founders' perspective on women voting?

Isn't it amazing that sane people continue to debate with the insane...
maybe you should lighten the mood with another inappropriate joke?
Werewolf
It is somewhat amusing to me to see #TheKIm focus on the inadequacy/undesirability of our 2nd amendment. He hasn't an inkling as to the tyranny imposed by the King of England in the 1700's and the injustices that led to the Constitution and its amendments. How many Patriots were hanged, burned out, had the chldren murdered, by th KIng's henchmen during these times.

Why not concern ourselves with the impending world war, a potential nuclear exchange w Russia/China/NK, the central bank crisis, the rape torture and trafficking of women crossing our southern border, CCP police stations within our borders, our education system and degrading culture cultivating this transgender agenda, the COVID plandemic and dangerous jabs, our US Treaty with the WHO and the dangers it imposes if a 2nd plandemic resurfaces.

#Kim is a distraction and not a worthy one at that. Let's not forget we have grave developments across the globe that could alter the history of this country forever.
Wufpack17
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

If it were "the guns!!!", then explain why 99.9% of gun owners haven't committed a gun crime?

The issue is people who willingly choose to kill others. This isn't rocket science, this doesn't require mental gymnastics.

You will have to explain to me why we better protect our arenas and concert venues than we do our schools. Hell, you can't get into my office without a key fob! But you can walk right into my kids school. That's a problem.
I'll ask you the reverse, if its "not the guns", why is this a uniquely American issue (well, and Central American one too)?

Are we meaner? More urban crowded? The only ones who have access to SM or gory movies? Only one with bad leaders? More mentally unstable?
Or, just a lot more likely to have a gun in hand?

What does the US and Central America have in common? Certainly you are intelligent enough to figure that one out…

The data has been provided to you. Mental health is far worse in the US than any other developed country. We have an out of control border that floods us with guns, drugs, and organized crime. These things rival Central American countries (per data provided to you). The only difference is that the US allows for people to own guns, otherwise I can only imagine how much more similar we'd be to some of the 3rd world Central American countries with regards to death toll.
Where is this evidence of mental health in the US far worse than other developed countries? But lets assume it is, we then allow those people to gain access to weapons legally. Does that not sound like an issue to you?

Again, lets make those laws tough. You want a gun, fine, lets do a medical/mental health exam, lets have access to your SM activities, lets visit those of others in your house who would have access to the weapon, and then lets renew that on some regular schedule in case you are slipping?

You were given the information yesterday evening…

not everyone seeks mental health treatment because you can't legally force anyone to do so.

I find this idea of my personal safety being left in the hands of a liberal Therapist, incredibly stupid and I won't ever allow the government into my home. You seem to be ignoring the constitution here. What you are suggesting results in the loss of numerous rights and liberties.

And once again you ignore the elephant in the room, what you are suggesting only applies to people who follow the laws.
right -- so we all want people who are mentally unstable from having guns, but we don't really want to do the dirty work to make sure that happens.

And you are ignoring the other elephant in the room -- people who followed the laws just killed about 30 people in schools in just the 2 most discussed incidents (which woudl be Uvalde, forever, and whatever the most recent one is, which in this case is Nashville).

I can't predict that you won't drink 8 beers tonight and then decide to drive a vehicle, so, let's just revoke your license. Sound good to you?

I don't drink, actually.
So you can put pretty bows on it any way you want, but ultimately your answer is what I started with, as is Cary's it's the price of being an American and having rights granted 200 years ago.

How do I know that you won't text and drive and cause a horrible wreck? The only way we can ensure that this won't happen, is if we take your vehicle from you...

I am just using YOUR logic. Kind of sucks, right?

Apples to oranges - I keep reading here that we just need to keep the crazies from getting guns. Law abiding people are not the prblem.
So how do we know who the people who shouldn't have guns are?
We see a cause effect between angry hate-filled messaging on SM and then these actions.
I am told now trandgenderism is a sign.

What you are doing is simply defending all the reasons there should be no changes. Which is a prevailing argument nationally with the gun lobby and why we keep having these incidents when no other country does

Which again proves my point - it is the guns
There should be no changes because any change that's been proposed, by and large, does nothing. And it also requires stripping away several amendment's.

Only a lame brained monkey would think "ITS THE GUNS111!!!1!!!!", when for nearly 200+ years, we didn't have mass shootings, even though we had more guns than people. You just can't face the fact that isn't the guns. 25 years ago Guns jumped off the shelves and started shooting up schools, why did Guns decide to do that?

Enforcing the existing laws would be a welcome change. But you can't virtue signal off that.
Moronic, really. Not surprising. All of you keep saying, "enforce the existing laws". Which one of those would have stopped either Uvalde or Nashville? Mayve Michigan State?

None of you suggestions would have stopped it either. That's what's so twisted about your argument.
Wufpack17
Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

If it were "the guns!!!", then explain why 99.9% of gun owners haven't committed a gun crime?

The issue is people who willingly choose to kill others. This isn't rocket science, this doesn't require mental gymnastics.

You will have to explain to me why we better protect our arenas and concert venues than we do our schools. Hell, you can't get into my office without a key fob! But you can walk right into my kids school. That's a problem.
I'll ask you the reverse, if its "not the guns", why is this a uniquely American issue (well, and Central American one too)?

Are we meaner? More urban crowded? The only ones who have access to SM or gory movies? Only one with bad leaders? More mentally unstable?

What does the US and Central America have in common? Certainly you are intelligent enough to figure that one out…

The data has been provided to you. Mental health is far worse in the US than any other developed country. We have an out of control border that floods us with guns, drugs, and organized crime. These things rival Central American countries (per data provided to you). The only difference is that the US allows for people to own guns, otherwise I can only imagine how much more similar we'd be to some of the 3rd world Central American countries with regards to death toll.
Where is this evidence of mental health in the US far worse than other developed countries? But lets assume it is, we then allow those people to gain access to weapons legally. Does that not sound like an issue to you?

Again, lets make those laws tough. You want a gun, fine, lets do a medical/mental health exam, lets have access to your SM activities, lets visit those of others in your house who would have access to the weapon, and then lets renew that on some regular schedule in case you are slipping?

not everyone seeks mental health treatment because you can't legally force anyone to do so.

I find this idea of my personal safety being left in the hands of a liberal Therapist, incredibly stupid and I won't ever allow the government into my home. You seem to be ignoring the constitution here. What you are suggesting results in the loss of numerous rights and liberties.

And once again you ignore the elephant in the room, what you are suggesting only applies to people who follow the laws.
right -- so we all want people who are mentally unstable from having guns, but we don't really want to do the dirty work to make sure that happens.

And you are ignoring the other elephant in the room -- people who followed the laws just killed about 30 people in schools in just the 2 most discussed incidents (which woudl be Uvalde, forever, and whatever the most recent one is, which in this case is Nashville).

I can't predict that you won't drink 8 beers tonight and then decide to drive a vehicle, so, let's just revoke your license. Sound good to you?

I don't drink, actually.
So you can put pretty bows on it any way you want, but ultimately your answer is what I started with, as is Cary's it's the price of being an American and having rights granted 200 years ago.

How do I know that you won't text and drive and cause a horrible wreck? The only way we can ensure that this won't happen, is if we take your vehicle from you...

What sucks is -- your justifications. Look, cars serve a function for every single consumer who buys one. We agree that for 90% of gun buyers, they serve a law-abiding purpose and will never be used for anyhthing more than fun, maybe hunting, and rarely, defense.

But where your "gotcha" breaks down is, what the "enforce the laws" crowd doesnt' cover is --- in this case, it is pretty clear this person bought these guns for the sole purpose of killing. Can we agree on tjhat much?
As did the kid in Uvalde. And surely many others.
I guess there is a very rare case, but people don't buy cars for the purpose of killing. Will accidents or negligence occur that result in taht? Of course, but that is a far cry from having a willful ignorance to trying to prevent someone from buying multiple weapons to kill.

Hindsight is 20/20. At the time of the purchase she had no record or any red flags. But I guess they should have kept her from getting guns on the basis of her being trans. I'm sure that would have gone over real well in your world.

When I bought my guns, the only thing I had in mind was breaking clays. Not once did I ever think about killing someone. So, there goes another one of your logical fallacies.

And people HAVE committed murder with a motor vehicle, it's actually quite common.
packgrad
Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

I don't drink, actually.

Apples to oranges - I keep reading here that we just need to keep the crazies from getting guns. Law abiding people are not the prblem.
We see a cause effect between angry hate-filled messaging on SM and then these actions.

What you are doing is simply defending all the reasons there should be no changes. Which is a prevailing argument nationally with the gun lobby and why we keep having these incidents when no other country does

There should be no changes because any change that's been proposed, by and large, does nothing. And it also requires stripping away several amendment's.

Only a lame brained monkey would think "ITS THE GUNS111!!!1!!!!", when for nearly 200+ years, we didn't have mass shootings, even though we had more guns than people. You just can't face the fact that isn't the guns. 25 years ago Guns jumped off the shelves and started shooting up schools, why did Guns decide to do that?

Enforcing the existing laws would be a welcome change. But you can't virtue signal off that.
Moronic, really. Not surprising. All of you keep saying, "enforce the existing laws". Which one of those would have stopped either Uvalde or Nashville? Mayve Michigan State?

None of you suggestions would have stopped it either. That's what's so twisted about your argument.

Oh, boy. I didn't realize we had reached the point in his attention ***** flail that it is now moronic to want to enforce existing laws. Pitiful.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Isn't it amazing that sane people continue to debate with the insane... Transgenderism isn't sane. Remember when we used to call Men dressing as women, drag queens? It took a person that has a few screws loose to do that, back in the 70's. Now, we have mainstreamed it and some want to make it a protected class.

No wonder we have so many mass shootings. The acceptance, in culture, has more likely created this mess, than anything else, and some want to look for a boogie man. If you want to fix the problem, get to the root of the problem. This country has gone MAD!!!

BTW, any gun legislation should be met with a constitutional challenge. If you want to put any restrictions on gun ownership and bullets, you need 2/3 of the house and 3/4 of the states. Guns and bullets are 100% individual rights that the constitution recognizes. The constitution did "NOT" give the people this right; rather, the people recognized this individual right and said:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So, Chem, quit talking about this diatribe. Start a commission to repeal and replace the 2nd amendment, if you feel compelled. Other than that, I want any law that precludes the free flow of commerce for the purchase of firearms overturned.

Got it. So again, what are you going to do to limit people who should not have guns from having them
Glad you weren't round when the 13th amendment was ratified. You'd have surely been against that one that one too. You know, changing things and all.

Lol such a waste of time
jkpackfan
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Dude you're still harping on that? My god let it go, or maybe you can run to another pack sports board to cry about how mean he is lol
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Imagine posting such banality.... sober.....

I'm done with him. I posted links to government run sites with information from the government. He didn't like the information that proved mine and several others' point.

Totally ignored it.

He doesn't want to have a conversation. He wants to mouth off and be the jack ass that he has always been.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

Werewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

Werewolf said:

ALERT......... re the Nasville Christian School shooting. Different shoes, watch, belt and camou shown on body cam footage as compared with school security camera footage. Something amiss......

Let's not start with the conspiracy theory non-sense
pictures of Vanns on her feet and then picture of PUma on her feet.

Don't they look similar?
Check out the 10 min mark to 18 min mark -- approx.
3.29.23: Precipice announced, Banking Collapse, Durham, Terabytes of WORLD CORRUPTION! PRAY! (rumble.com)

Also, re 01 20 2017 inauguration watch 3 min to 4:30 mark or so. I am convinced of this one.
And to dovetail in with the last sentence....

The 01 20 2020 inauguration can be found on C-SPAN for one.......a bit different than the 01 20 2017 events...... Remember, I told ya so.

Joe Biden's 3 Volleys...... a Full Grade Military Funeral service

"Firing three volleys over a grave A volley traditionally fired by a seven-member firing party. This practice originates in the custom of halting battles to remove the dead from the battlefield. Once the deceased troops were removed, three rifle volleys were fired as a signal that the battle could resume. The fact that the firing party consists of seven service members firing three volleys does not constitute a 21-gun salute."

Read about Presidential Funerals here:
https://www.usstatefuneral.mdw.army.mil/sf/honors

Packchem91
Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

I don't drink, actually.

What sucks is -- your justifications. Look, cars serve a function for every single consumer who buys one. We agree that for 90% of gun buyers, they serve a law-abiding purpose and will never be used for anyhthing more than fun, maybe hunting, and rarely, defense.

But where your "gotcha" breaks down is, what the "enforce the laws" crowd doesnt' cover is --- in this case, it is pretty clear this person bought these guns for the sole purpose of killing. Can we agree on tjhat much?
I guess there is a very rare case, but people don't buy cars for the purpose of killing. Will accidents or negligence occur that result in taht? Of course, but that is a far cry from having a willful ignorance to trying to prevent someone from buying multiple weapons to kill.

Hindsight is 20/20. At the time of the purchase she had no record or any red flags. But I guess they should have kept her from getting guns on the basis of her being trans. I'm sure that would have gone over real well in your world.

When I bought my guns, the only thing I had in mind was breaking clays. Not once did I ever think about killing someone. So, there goes another one of your logical fallacies.

And people HAVE committed murder with a motor vehicle, it's actually quite common.

If you want to reduce it - the Yes. When she goes in to buys a gun, check out her SM history. Her medical history. I have ZERO issue with that. Extend the check time.

I keep reading here that she was clearly deranged because she was trans. Well, heyul, that must have been evident, right?
So yes, make it much more intrusive into people's capabilities before they get a gun
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

I don't drink, actually.

Oh, boy. I didn't realize we had reached the point in his attention ***** flail that it is now moronic to want to enforce existing laws. Pitiful.

Hey message board guy did the existing laws you are trumpeting work?
It is a yes or no question and despite your claims (again) you are reading my messages

So yes, moronic to keep trumpeting your lazy refrain when said laws didn't stop with of the referenced shootings
Packchem91
jkpackfan said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Dude you're still harping on that? My god let it go, or maybe you can run to another pack sports board to cry about how mean he is lol
Words have consequences. You want to pal around and come down on the side with guys who think the earth is flat and defend their own jokes like his, then have at it.
Wufpack17
Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

Wufpack17 said:

I don't drink, actually.

If you want to reduce it - the Yes. When she goes in to buys a gun, check out her SM history. Her medical history. I have ZERO issue with that. Extend the check time.

I keep reading here that she was clearly deranged because she was trans. Well, heyul, that must have been evident, right?
So yes, make it much more intrusive into people's capabilities before they get a gun

So just ignore the 4th amendment? Got it…

jkpackfan
Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Words have consequences. You want to pal around and come down on the side with guys who think the earth is flat and defend their own jokes like his, then have at it.

Lmao. Dude told one joke months ago and you're still crying over it
packgrad
Usually I prefer people not quote AW. This is gold though. Lol. "You want to pal around and come down on the side with guys who think…. Well, I'll show you!!!!" Pitiful.
Packchem91
jkpackfan said:

Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Is actually consider it a reminder, not crying. Dude is the most condescending and hypocritical ***** on the board. I'd not said a single negative thing to him in this discussion and then he decided to go negative. So I let him know I might be a fool, dumb, a Marxist, a fill in the blank, but I'm not him, and I'm happy for that.
GuerrillaPack
How much coverage will there be from the Commie Lamestream media on the 9 Army soldiers who died in the helicopter crash in Kentucky, in comparison to the shooting in Nashville?? 2%?

It's not that the Marxist Stream Media "cares about the children".

It's because communist authoritarians are foaming at the mouth to disarm the American people and ban guns.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wufpack17
So, thoughts and prayers to the trans community, but not the Christian community?

This WH administration is far more divisive than Trump could have ever dreamed of.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Is actually consider it a reminder, not crying. Dude is the most condescending and hypocritical ***** on the board. I'd not said a single negative thing to him in this discussion and then he decided to go negative. So I let him know I might be a fool, dumb, a Marxist, a fill in the blank, but I'm not him, and I'm happy for that.
Well at least you finally admit that you are a MARXIST.....

Baby steps Comrade Chem... baby steps... Now get the rest of your brethren to do the same and you will have finally accomplished something in your life other than being a know-it-all jackass.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
And you will be easily forced to take multiple jabs of who knows what concoction. You might have as many jabs as #Kim and #Sieve.

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
When comrade Biden says that transgenders are "made in the image of God", he's talking about the "god" of the Marxist Left....Lucifer.

Have you ever seen the image of "Baphomet" (another name for Lucifer/Satan)?

Google the image of Baphomet. It's a transgender....a male figure with female breasts.

In what universe could anyone possibly believe that Marxist Leftists worship and obey the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? These people embrace and worship every form of wickedness that is condemned by the God of the Bible. These people are following the way of Satan -- Sodomy, transgender insanity, mass murdering millions of unborn children (a literal Satanic ritualistic sacrifice...similar to the Old Testament sacrifice of children to the god Molech), teaching of the preposterous lie of "evolution" and that "there is no God" but that we all came into existence "by accident after a big bang explosion", and on and on.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
Timely update. Guy just eventually got angry at the way he was treated
But at least he followed all the "existing rules" so no men even cared when we carried 23 guns up to his room before shooting 50 people.

If only "the existing rules would have been enforced"

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/31/us/las-vegas-2017-shooting-stephen-paddock-fbi-documents/index.html
caryking
Packchem91 said:

But at least he followed all the "existing rules" so no men even cared when we carried 23 guns up to his room before shooting 50 people.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/31/us/las-vegas-2017-shooting-stephen-paddock-fbi-documents/index.html
Chem, when DA's all over the country start enforcing the laws as well as holding people accountable, then, no the existing laws will do nothing.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

The Las Vegas shooting, like many others before (Sandy Hook) was a likely FBI/government-staged event.

In the case of the Vegas shooting, it was a real shooting and people actually died. But Paddock appears to be a framed patsy.

There is evidence, for instance, that there were multiple shooters at the Vegas shooting, such as this taxi driver video where it is clear that there are (at least) two different weapons firing (and likely from different locations, based on the sound). Of course with this shooting taking place in 2017, this was after YouTube began heavily censoring content that questions the official Establishment narrative on many "verboten" subjects. But somehow, this video is still up.

Packchem91
^ok, clown show
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

^ok, clown show
Dude, to be insulted by someone of your caliber is the ultimate compliment. Please continue.
jkpackfan
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

^ok, clown show
Dude, to be insulted by someone of your caliber is the ultimate compliment. Please continue.
Lol
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

^ok, clown show
Uninformed and he wants to keep it that way. He wishes to reside in his own little utopian matrix. The Vegas strip shooting is one of the most botched false flag events of all time.

I watched a number of videos shared by citizen jounalists back then. A helicopter hovering between hotels and then a couple of others swooping in over fleeing patrons. Shots from up close seemingly in the crowd. Various calibers etc. The evidence is overwhelming and as a result the entire episode was promptly swept under the rug.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

^ok, clown show

Pick the one that is real:

1) white guy shoots a bunch of black people just doing their weekly grocery shopping
2) white guy takes 23 weapons into a room and kills dozens attending a concert
3) white guy goes into a school and kills a bunch of kids
4) transgender "them" shoots up a school killing 6

GP's answers
1) Hollywood script
2) FBI
3) U.S. government
4) 100% the trannie

Jkpackfan and werewolf- we agree!
packgrad
No life whatsoever. Godalmighty.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Planted 11 azaleas last weekend, so the rain has kept me from yard work today
It is interesting that an angry message board guy like you always takes the time to comment about others posting on this board

But hey, you claim to ignore me too, yet you sure do respond a lot (cute how you don't do it directly, like you're fooling anyone).
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Planted 11 azaleas last weekend, so the rain has kept me from yard work today
It is interesting that an angry message board guy like you always takes the time to comment about others posting on this board

But hey, you claim to ignore me too, yet you sure do respond a lot (cute how you don't do it directly, like you're fooling anyone).

You probably planted 1/2 of them in your hair and the other half in the back of your britches.....rooted in your white panties.
Gulfstream4
Wufpack17 said:

So, thoughts and prayers to the trans community, but not the Christian community?

This WH administration is far more divisive than Trump could have ever dreamed of.

Absolutely true.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

^ok, clown show

Pick the one that is real:

1) white guy shoots a bunch of black people just doing their weekly grocery shopping
2) white guy takes 23 weapons into a room and kills dozens attending a concert
3) white guy goes into a school and kills a bunch of kids
4) transgender "them" shoots up a school killing 6

GP's answers
1) Hollywood script
2) FBI
3) U.S. government
4) 100% the trannie

Jkpackfan and werewolf- we agree!

Here's your big problem, bud. I have the EVIDENCE on my side, and have presented it to prove my point. Watch the video I just posted on the Las Vegas shooting. Clear evidence of two different guns being used, and at different locations. And I can post evidence proving the case on those other incidents you referenced (even though it's much harder to find with all the censorship on YouTube and the rest of the internet) -- but people like you would probably whine and squeal to have it censored (per the usual Leftist tactic, as censorship of their opposition is the only way they can "win" with their arguments/agenda). I posted the video of the supposed "Buffalo shooting" (which if you watched it, it looked totally fake), but people on here started whining to have it removed.

It's the same way with every issue we could discuss - the "climate change" hoax, the covid-19 fake "pandemic", the Left's claim of "70+ genders", whether unborn children are living human beings or not. The evidence is always on the side of the right-wing. Because the communist Leftist agenda is malevolent and wicked, and completely based in lies. And to defend it, the Left ignores the facts and is off in fantasy land and dealing with their delusional feelings -- such as here with your feeling that "oh no the Gubbamint could never perpetrate a false flag attack to advance an agenda" because that just feels like "crazy talk".

Oh, yes they can. The evidence proves it. But Leftists aren't interested in evidence, reality, or what's really going on in the world. They are off in a fantasy land of 73 genders, where men can become women, "communism can work", and "the elites and government love us and have our best interests in mind".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.