The Regular Mass Shootings Thread - Non School/Public Place/Work Place Addition

39,128 Views | 504 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

"Please, explain why these cities push the United States of America from 189th to 3rd in the world for homicide rates. What possibly could they ALL have in common. I'll hang up and watch this be ignored because it doesn't fit their narratives."

I did, a couple of days ago. You should maybe go back and read that post.
I'll break my promise of not responding to you.

You posted a somewhat reasonable reply without addressing the core issue at hand. Typical.

what's the core issue for you that wasn't addressed?

I thought I addressed the following:
1. The gun laws are being ignored
2. They are being ignored because of the center left political belief (based on data) that policing gun crime is skewed toward African American males.

Those two items cause all sorts of offsets - degradation of the family unit, a generational continuance in poverty, repeat offenders, drug use, a cycle that continues and continues.

Even with your example of Gulliani in NY, yes he made NYC safer, but did it break the cycle? If the fix can be undone within 20 years then the problem wasn't addressed.

I just think the solution is more complex then what anyone is willing to give ground on politically. That goes for both the right and the left.

But you are 100% correct, it's an issue that is ignored. I don't really understand why it's ignored either policy wise. It seems the sam band aids are applied to the amputation. No one of authority wants to have an honest conversation. Because it's not because of equity, it's not about racism.

To me it's about hope, for whatever reason a lot of people who grow up in that portion of society have lost hope. And that's pretty darn frustrating

It is ignored because the people being killed don't matter in the political or financial world. It's poor people mostly loosely, if not directly, involved in crime or gangs.

If/when it spills over into more affluent areas - like last night in Philly - it will get more focus
no it won't. It'll be prominent for a week at most and then it will fade to black again.

Oh sure…we're at a point where all these are short term news cycle. Buffalo isn't even discussed much anymore already
But it's not a lead story for even a day of it we're in the typical poor neighborhood on philly
Yeah... at least your President Sleepy Joe managed to show up for a photo-op and to give a speech stoking the fires of racism in the country.

Wonder why he never showed up in Wisconsin? How many white people were kiled? How many were injured?
Nobody can recite those stats can they? The answer is 6 killed and 62 injured. But did Sleepy Joe and the administration show up? No. Doesn't fit the narrative.

This IS the left. This IS the so-called Democrat Party in a nut shell. If they can't run on race they would never win an election. That's how pathetic the party is.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/13/why-waukesha-parade-attack-doesnt-fit-media-narrative/

Quote:

"Screenshots of Brooks' Facebook page, under his MathBoi Fly rapper handle, were mysteriously deleted right after the parade murders, and showed that he had praised Hitler, backed Black Lives Matter and called for violence against white people.

"So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD," he wrote under his rap name, MathBoi Fly, along with a middle-finger emoji."

Now for all you lefty comrades out there that slurp up everything Sleepy Joe and his **** show administration spout off imagine the driver being white, killed 6 black people, injured 62 and made statements such as the above ones made by Brooks supporting white supremacy, knocking out blacks and calling for violence against blacks.

The news coverage would have been 24/7. Now the pathetic position of the left on situations like this is the norm. If the shooter isn't white we don't care. November is coming. And so is the reckoning.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

"Please, explain why these cities push the United States of America from 189th to 3rd in the world for homicide rates. What possibly could they ALL have in common. I'll hang up and watch this be ignored because it doesn't fit their narratives."

I did, a couple of days ago. You should maybe go back and read that post.
I'll break my promise of not responding to you.

You posted a somewhat reasonable reply without addressing the core issue at hand. Typical.

what's the core issue for you that wasn't addressed?

I thought I addressed the following:
1. The gun laws are being ignored
2. They are being ignored because of the center left political belief (based on data) that policing gun crime is skewed toward African American males.

Those two items cause all sorts of offsets - degradation of the family unit, a generational continuance in poverty, repeat offenders, drug use, a cycle that continues and continues.

Even with your example of Gulliani in NY, yes he made NYC safer, but did it break the cycle? If the fix can be undone within 20 years then the problem wasn't addressed.

I just think the solution is more complex then what anyone is willing to give ground on politically. That goes for both the right and the left.

But you are 100% correct, it's an issue that is ignored. I don't really understand why it's ignored either policy wise. It seems the sam band aids are applied to the amputation. No one of authority wants to have an honest conversation. Because it's not because of equity, it's not about racism.

To me it's about hope, for whatever reason a lot of people who grow up in that portion of society have lost hope. And that's pretty darn frustrating

It is ignored because the people being killed don't matter in the political or financial world. It's poor people mostly loosely, if not directly, involved in crime or gangs.

If/when it spills over into more affluent areas - like last night in Philly - it will get more focus
no it won't. It'll be prominent for a week at most and then it will fade to black again.

Oh sure…we're at a point where all these are short term news cycle. Buffalo isn't even discussed much anymore already
But it's not a lead story for even a day of it we're in the typical poor neighborhood on philly
Yeah... at least your President Sleepy Joe managed to show up for a photo-op and to give a speech stoking the fires of racism in the country.

Wonder why he never showed up in Wisconsin? How many white people were kiled? How many were injured?
Nobody can recite those stats can they? The answer is 6 killed and 62 injured. But did Sleepy Joe and the administration show up? No. Doesn't fit the narrative.

This IS the left. This IS the so-called Democrat Party in a nut shell. If they can't run on race they would never win an election. That's how pathetic the party is.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/13/why-waukesha-parade-attack-doesnt-fit-media-narrative/

Quote:

"Screenshots of Brooks' Facebook page, under his MathBoi Fly rapper handle, were mysteriously deleted right after the parade murders, and showed that he had praised Hitler, backed Black Lives Matter and called for violence against white people.

"So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD," he wrote under his rap name, MathBoi Fly, along with a middle-finger emoji."

Now for all you lefty comrades out there that slurp up everything Sleepy Joe and his **** show administration spout off imagine the driver being white, killed 6 black people, injured 62 and made statements such as the above ones made by Brooks supporting white supremacy, knocking out blacks and calling for violence against blacks.

The news coverage would have been 24/7. Now the pathetic position of the left on situations like this is the norm. If the shooter isn't white we don't care. November is coming. And so is the reckoning.

Was the Waukesha incident classified as a hate crime?
BBW12OG
Not that I am aware of. The charges of hate crimes tend to be only for the "whites" that commit violence. POC are rarely charged with hate crimes because they can't be racist you know.

Only "whites" can be racist according to the left and their MSM overlords.

Now if the Waukesha murderer was charged with a hate crime it wasn't covered and I can't find any links to it. However, I did find an interesting article from Toronto that gives you a better idea of exactly who this individual is. Funny how none of the media outlets in the United States gave such full coverage of this individuals social media, history and his ideology.

Wonder why?

https://www.fox6now.com/news/waukesha-christmas-parade-attack-darrell-brooks-new-charges

https://torontosun.com/news/world/accused-killer-waukesha-parade-driver-posted-toxic-anti-white-rhetoric
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
Yet another mass murder with plenty of red flags prior to the event. Time to create legislation that will ban SUV's! There's no reason for somebody to have a car that size!

https://www.iihs.org/news/detail/new-study-suggests-todays-suvs-are-more-lethal-to-pedestrians-than-cars
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

Yet another mass murder with plenty of red flags prior to the event. Time to create legislation that will ban SUV's! There's no reason for somebody to have a car that size!

https://www.iihs.org/news/detail/new-study-suggests-todays-suvs-are-more-lethal-to-pedestrians-than-cars
Only the "white SUV's" are the issues. The rest are just victims of an unfair auto industry perpetrated by the "white SUVs..."

Notice the abundance of silence from the lefties....

And here's one custom made for Chem... Enjoy!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
Where's the outcry? Thousands killed annually by horrible SUV's, many of them are children. Democrats don't care! You don't need an SUV to go hunting!
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

Where's the outcry? Thousands killed annually by horrible SUV's, many of them are children. Democrats don't care! You don't need an SUV to go hunting!
LOL....

You nailed it!!! Good times...

It's not as serious as death but do you know how many damn pencils have failed tests? Somebody better look into that one... I had quite a damn few pencils that failed tests in my hands in Statistics......

Not one damn person EVER said anything to me about it being the pencil's fault. Had I known that I wouldn't have taken the damn class 3 ****ing times!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Bell Tower Grey
And One That Didn't ! Great job, ma'am. Thank you.

[url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61615236][/url]Armed female bystander kills man firing at party in West Virginia

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61615236

Oh, and what a good boy he was...https://barlowbonsall.com/obituaries/denis-butler/
hokiewolf
Bell Tower Grey said:

And One That Didn't ! Great job, ma;am. Thank you.

[url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61615236][/url]Armed female bystander kills man firing at party in West Virginia

Oh, and what a good boy he was...https://barlowbonsall.com/obituaries/denis-butler/

The biggest thing I got out of that story is again, not effectively policing the current gun laws. What does a convicted felon have an AR-15?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Bell Tower Grey
It was stolen. Guy was true to himself to the end apparently. Good riddance.
BBW12OG
Bell Tower Grey said:

It was stolen. Guy was true to himself to the end apparently. Good riddance.
Easy... there are laws against having "stolen" firearms. You know damn well Bell that criminals will never use "stolen" firearms to commit a crime.

Only law-abiding citizens use/buy/own/have legally purchased firearms.

That's why we need gun control laws. Look at how safe Chicago, NYC, Baltimore, Philadelphia etc.. that have passed the strictest gun laws in the United States have faired. They have little to no gun related crimes now.

Criminals will always respect the law and realize they aren't allowed to have on their person a firearm!!! Pass more laws!!! Restrict ownership!!! Restrict magazine capacity!!!! Restrict calibers!!! The criminals will ALWAYS follow the law. That is why they are successful criminals!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

And One That Didn't ! Great job, ma;am. Thank you.

The biggest thing I got out of that story is again, not effectively policing the current gun laws. What does a convicted felon have an AR-15?
I break my promise again... just to laugh at you.... damn... just damn.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
"It blows the lung right out of the body"

https://instagr.am/p/CeeeRrbFTiR
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wolfer79
two dead, one wounded
St. Stephen's Episcopal Church in Vestavia Hills, Alabama

since less than 4, does not qualify for mass shooting
GuerrillaPack
Wolfer79 said:

two dead, one wounded
St. Stephen's Episcopal Church in Vestavia Hills, Alabama

since less than 4, does not qualify for mass shooting
that's IT!!!!!

wE mUsT bAn AR-15s NOW

NoT oNe MoRe!!!

HoW mAnY mOrE mUsT DiE??

#RepealSecondAmendmentNow
statefan91
GuerrillaPack
statefan91 said:

tHaT's It

AR-15s mUsT bE BaNnEd!!!

If OnLy ChiCaGo HaD gUn CoNtRoL!!

Bell Tower Grey
Someone must have stolen Joey Chestnut's hot dog supply.
Wolfer79
Bell Tower Grey said:

Someone must have stolen Joey Chestnut's hot dog supply.

funny you mention that

Bell Tower Grey
Yeah, I wondered if anyone would catch that. Chestnut drops a protestor and continues to scarf down hot dogs like it's an everyday thing. Cast iron stomach and brass balls too, it seems.
Wolfer79
Bell Tower Grey said:

Yeah, I wondered if anyone would catch that. Chestnut drops a protestor and continues to scarf down hot dogs like it's an everyday thing. Cast iron stomach and brass balls too, it seems.

multi-tasking
BBW12OG
Wolfer79 said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

multi-tasking
Imagine the dedication, the drive to be the best in the hour of darkness he felt.....

He IS the CHAMPION!!!!

And if this isn't staged then I don't want to read about it anymore.... This is prime time Mid-Atlantic, Big South, NWA wrestling type *****!!! LOVE IT!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
statefan91
Bell Tower Grey
statefan91 said:

Well, isn't he a fine looking piece of humanity? He should be locked in a large room with the victims' families for 10 minutes. And I doubt it would take them that long to mete out much deserved justice on him.
jkpackfan
So sad. Prayers for all of those families.

It is good to see the media is finally covering gun violence in Chicago, if the shooter had been black they wouldn't have cared so much which is so messed up.
caryking
Reports are saying: he is a lonely kid that does everything by his self…. Sound familiar?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
If people don't think the Feds (DHS, FBI, etc) are carrying out some of these mass shootings (and framing patsies like this guy), then they don't know how the world really works.

Our government is almost completely captured by communists. They are absolutely determined to disarm the American people, as the communists have done in virtually every other nation on earth. That is why they keep using these staged mass shootings using an AR-15. In order to subject the population to their planned Soviet/ChiCom-style tyranny, they plan to prevent citizens from having access to weapons that can be used to fight back against a tyrannical government. That's why they don't want citizens having AR-15s and similar semi-automatic rifles.
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

If people don't think the Feds (DHS, FBI, etc) are carrying out some of these mass shootings (and framing patsies like this guy), then they don't know how the world really works.

Our government is almost completely captured by communists. They are absolutely determined to disarm the American people, as the communists have done in virtually every other nation on earth. That is why they keep using these staged mass shootings using an AR-15. In order to subject the population to their planned Soviet/ChiCom-style tyranny, they plan to prevent citizens from having access to weapons that can be used to fight back against a tyrannical government. That's why they don't want citizens having AR-15s and similar semi-automatic rifles.

GP, I'm not sure I can buy into this post…. I believe the Federal Government is as corrupt as it can be; however, staging this? Yea, I can't go that far…. We would have heard something from somebody…. People can't keep their mouths shut!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
Supposedly this guy bought the gun legally in a state with one of the toughest gun laws…if we don't come up with some kind of red flags system this will continue to happen. Mental health has to be added to the background checks.
GuerrillaPack
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

GP, I'm not sure I can buy into this post…. I believe the Federal Government is as corrupt as it can be; however, staging this? Yea, I can't go that far…. We would have heard something from somebody…. People can't keep their mouths shut!

People do speak out, and the truth does eventually come out. This just happened. We can't expect to know the truth within one day. But if you look at the history of this, it is absolutely true that the U.S. government has engineered all sorts of false flags and black operations - including the 1995 OKC bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, the Boston marathon bombing, and many others.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
By the way, 54 people were shot this weekend in Chicago (not including the incident in the Highland Park parade).

But those other 54 don't matter, right? The only ones that "matter" are the ones that the commie Lamestream media tells you "matter", and they all just so happen to "coincidentally" always be ones using an AR-15. And the Commie Lamestream media then gives these incidents wall-to-wall coverage for a few weeks, pimping for gun bans and further erosion of the Second Amendment.

Nothing suspicious about that? That they only "care" about AR-15 shootings, and their M.O. is to ban AR-15s?
GuerrillaPack
This YouTuber apparently doesn't understand that "likes" on Twitter are public, and he gives a stupid disclaimer about "not being a conspiracy theorist", but otherwise makes good points in this video.

They are trying to portray this alleged "shooter" as a "Trump supporter". But his social media proves otherwise. There are photos of him with blue or pink hair, looking like an Antifa freak. And he only follows and likes Leftist content on Twitter. The photos of him draped in a Trump flag could be him trolling, or preparing to go to a Trump event "undercover" and pretend to be a "Trump supporter" (as Antifa do).

There is also a photo of him wearing an FBI hat. Could mean nothing....or it could be evidence that this guy was, in fact, an FBI patsy.

Investigate for yourselves and connect the dots.
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

By the way, 54 people were shot this weekend in Chicago (not including the incident in the Highland Park parade).

But those other 54 don't matter, right? The only ones that "matter" are the ones that the commie Lamestream media tells you "matter", and they all just so happen to "coincidentally" always be ones using an AR-15. And the Commie Lamestream media then gives these incidents wall-to-wall coverage for a few weeks, pimping for gun bans and further erosion of the Second Amendment.

Nothing suspicious about that? That they only "care" about AR-15 shootings, and their M.O. is to ban AR-15s?
those other 54 people shot were also false flags
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

those other 54 people shot were also false flags
No man. There is no such thing as a false flag. Doesn't exist. That's all cRaZy KuNsPiRaCy ThEoRiSt talk.

There are no conspiracies. There's never ever been one real conspiracy. Especially one by very powerful people, or a government. Never. All talk of conspiracies is always theoretical, and dreamed up by paranoid people. The commie Lamestream media told me so, and they give us nothing but the gospel truth. The government and Establishment media loves me.
BobbyCox95
hokiewolf said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

For clarification, how is the term "mass shooting" described and applied for this thread?
Thanks.
A shooting of more than 4 people that occurs due to ongoing crime/gang activity in NC and large metropolitan US Cities.
I thought Congress changed the definition to 3 a few years back? For political purposes, it'll eventually be 1 shot with multiple shots fired.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.