The Regular Mass Shootings Thread - Non School/Public Place/Work Place Addition

38,501 Views | 504 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Part of the manifesto from the Nashville trans shooter was released today by Steven Crowder on his show Louder with Crowder. Lots of anti white hate from this heifer who was actually white. I hope she is burning in Hell for evermore. This should have been released months ago, but the FBI doesn't want to release anything about the worst raced based mass shooting in 2023.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-manifesto-of-trans-nashville-school-shooter-leaked?utm_campaign=64483
If that really is the manifesto, that's a deeply disturbed individual.
Pretty sure it's authentic. Crowder says they checked on the veracity on many different levels. Here is his show from today and they discuss it for the whole show I believe. I am not finished with listening now.

https://rumble.com/v3u1tga-exclusive-first-look-at-nashville-shooters-manifesto.html
Crowder is poster boy, for people that despise conservative media; so, I'm sure some will dismiss his report. That said, as much as he's a hyperbolic personality, I'm not sure he's reported something that's factually untrue.
Crowder has said many times today that they are a comedy show. Whomever leaked these documents tried with other networks and nobody would touch it. Few on the right side of things have more reach than Crowder does. If he had any doubt that this was false, he would not have released it.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
I am still watching the Crowder show and while this was still airing earlier this morning, they were getting throttled on Facebook, Youtube, and Google while the show was going on. The left is doing everything they can to not get this information out.
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

I am still watching the Crowder show and while this was still airing earlier this morning, they were getting throttled on Facebook, Youtube, and Google while the show was going on. The left is doing everything they can to not get this information out.
This sums it up, doesn't it…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

This sums it up, doesn't it…

This proves they are authentic. Another news person for a local news station has said they are authentic.

Mr Mayor, why did it take someone leaking these pages when it should have come out 6 months ago? You know if the roles had been reversed and she had attacked a minority school, it would have come out in 24 hours or less.
Werewolf
Do your ears even perk up a bit? naah..........says #theGobbler...........

Some of you guys might want to ratchet yourselves out of your recliner.

Werewolf
Saw Kurt in person in mid-60's, a guest appearance in a gunfight at Ghost Town in the Sky in Maggie Valley, NC as a 7-10 yr old....... America the Beautiful, home of the brave.........being destroyed by the Marxist NWO infiltratiors.....right before our eyes.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Charlie Kirk with more Right-wing extremist lies!!!

Werewolf
It's time for martial law and for the Federal Govt to confiscate our non-single-shot weapons.

Werewolf
Helping #Sieve out today. Let's get this done!!!

Werewolf
caryking
How many gender confused shootings are we gonna see before we take this issue seriously?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
Some likeminded #Sieve & #Nappy guys/girls/its.
Werewolf
Look similar to what we've seen before?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.