The Regular Mass Shootings Thread - Non School/Public Place/Work Place Addition

50,471 Views | 527 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Part of the manifesto from the Nashville trans shooter was released today by Steven Crowder on his show Louder with Crowder. Lots of anti white hate from this heifer who was actually white. I hope she is burning in Hell for evermore. This should have been released months ago, but the FBI doesn't want to release anything about the worst raced based mass shooting in 2023.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-manifesto-of-trans-nashville-school-shooter-leaked?utm_campaign=64483
If that really is the manifesto, that's a deeply disturbed individual.
Pretty sure it's authentic. Crowder says they checked on the veracity on many different levels. Here is his show from today and they discuss it for the whole show I believe. I am not finished with listening now.

https://rumble.com/v3u1tga-exclusive-first-look-at-nashville-shooters-manifesto.html
Crowder is poster boy, for people that despise conservative media; so, I'm sure some will dismiss his report. That said, as much as he's a hyperbolic personality, I'm not sure he's reported something that's factually untrue.
Crowder has said many times today that they are a comedy show. Whomever leaked these documents tried with other networks and nobody would touch it. Few on the right side of things have more reach than Crowder does. If he had any doubt that this was false, he would not have released it.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
I am still watching the Crowder show and while this was still airing earlier this morning, they were getting throttled on Facebook, Youtube, and Google while the show was going on. The left is doing everything they can to not get this information out.
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

I am still watching the Crowder show and while this was still airing earlier this morning, they were getting throttled on Facebook, Youtube, and Google while the show was going on. The left is doing everything they can to not get this information out.
This sums it up, doesn't it…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

This sums it up, doesn't it…

This proves they are authentic. Another news person for a local news station has said they are authentic.

Mr Mayor, why did it take someone leaking these pages when it should have come out 6 months ago? You know if the roles had been reversed and she had attacked a minority school, it would have come out in 24 hours or less.
Werewolf
Do your ears even perk up a bit? naah..........says #theGobbler...........

Some of you guys might want to ratchet yourselves out of your recliner.

Werewolf
Saw Kurt in person in mid-60's, a guest appearance in a gunfight at Ghost Town in the Sky in Maggie Valley, NC as a 7-10 yr old....... America the Beautiful, home of the brave.........being destroyed by the Marxist NWO infiltratiors.....right before our eyes.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Charlie Kirk with more Right-wing extremist lies!!!

Werewolf
It's time for martial law and for the Federal Govt to confiscate our non-single-shot weapons.

Werewolf
Helping #Sieve out today. Let's get this done!!!

Werewolf
caryking
How many gender confused shootings are we gonna see before we take this issue seriously?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
Some likeminded #Sieve & #Nappy guys/girls/its.
Werewolf
Look similar to what we've seen before?

wolf howl
Weird the OP didn't add last nights assassination attempt on Trump and a conservative being gunned down by a liberal into this thread.
caryking
What's everyone's thought on the Father get charged for the sons actions?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

After reading about this, the father should be charged. He completely ignored the signs and even took the kid shooting
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

After reading about this, the father should be charged. He completely ignored the signs and even took the kid shooting
What about the abuse the Mother supposedly inflicted on the child? Should be charged as an accessory?

Also, on the latest recording, that came out, where the Police were questioning the father… he told the police he essentially talked to the son about gun safety. Does he get credit for that?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

What about the abuse the Mother supposedly inflicted on the child? Should be charged as an accessory?

Go read the transcript of the interview with the dad. This kid had issues and needed help, not buying him a AR and making him a man. I say this as a pro 2nd amendment supporter.
ncsupack1
When a kid has fantasies about school shooters and they look up to a school shooter, buying them a gun probably isn't the smartest idea.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

TWhen a kid has fantasies about school shooters and they look up to a school shooter, buying them a gun probably isn't the smartest idea.
I fully understand and agree that buying him a gun wasn't a good idea. That said, the chain prosecution is troubling for me, as we don't know where that ends. I've always been a person that believes in an individual's accountability. No matter what another person does and/or says, the individual made a choice.

Yes, the father made a choice in buying the son a gun. The father didn't make the choice to pull the trigger.

So, it's always the slippery slope for me. BTW, I understand what and why he was charged; however, I really get concerned about these precedence's we set…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

TWhen a kid has fantasies about school shooters and they look up to a school shooter, buying them a gun probably isn't the smartest idea.
I fully understand and agree that buying him a gun wasn't a good idea. That said, the chain prosecution is troubling for me, as we don't know where that ends. I've always been a person that believes in an individual's accountability. No matter what another person does and/or says, the individual made a choice.

Yes, the father made a choice in buying the son a gun. The father didn't make the choice to pull the trigger.

So, it's always the slippery slope for me. BTW, I understand what and why he was charged; however, I really get concerned about these precedence's we set…

You make some great points. This is a kid, that was under the father's supervision. The dad made some poor decisions, so imo bears some responsibility. I don't think this sets any precedent, other than maybe making a parent think twice about buying a disturb kid a AR.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

You make some great points. This is a kid, that was under the father's supervision. The dad made some poor decisions, so imo bears some responsibility. I don't think this sets any precedent, other than maybe making a parent think twice about buying a disturb kid a AR.
How do we know the parent knew he was disturbed? We see the actions taken; however, in the days leading up to this horrible event, how do we know that?

Can't we assume that father didn't think anything was wrong with their child? I get the 20/20 hindsight view you've taken; however, we were not living in that house, as bad as some are saying, it appeared to be.

So, the neighbors, who have said that the house was toxic, do they have a responsibility to report their findings to the authorities? Should they be held in some type of libel situation, if they didn't?

That's the slippery slope I think we have to be careful with, as we think and/or take action on certain things..
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

How do we know the parent knew he was disturbed? We see the actions taken; however, in the days leading up to this horrible event, how do we know that?

Can't we assume that father didn't think anything was wrong with their child? I get the 20/20 hindsight view you've taken; however, we were not living in that house, as bad as some are saying, it appeared to be.

So, the neighbors, who have said that the house was toxic, do they have a responsibility to report their findings to the authorities? Should they be held in some type of libel situation, if they didn't?

That's the slippery slope I think we have to be careful with, as we think and/or take action on certain things..

How many times have the FBI and cops been to your house to interview you about your kid making threats of shooting up a school? This isn't hindsight the kid made threats. It was completely irresponsible of the dad to buy the AR after that, we want individual responsibility, here it is.
caryking
Take a gun out of this… if a father plays football with thier son, and they choose to play tackle football. Let's say the son gets into fight, at school. The son tackles the other kid, and something happens, where the other kid dies…. Is the father libel for his sons actions, because they played tackle football?
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

How many times have the FBI and cops been to your house to interview you about your kid making threats of shooting up a school? This isn't hindsight the kid made threats. It was completely irresponsible of the dad to buy the AR after that, we want individual responsibility, here it is.
Again, I get it…. Remember, the father didn't pull the trigger!!

Is the Police responsible for this as well? They went to the house. What did they do afterwards to stop this event from happening? Are they as libel as the father?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Take a gun out of this… if a father plays football with thier son, and they choose to play tackle football. Let's say the son gets into fight, at school. The son tackles the other kid, and something happens, where the other kid dies…. Is the father libel for his sons actions, because they played tackle football?

We can't take the gun out of this, 4 people are dead. Sorry but the comparison isn't the same. Buying a gun for a 14 year old, who has made threats and giving him the gun isn't smart and the dad bears responsibility for it.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Again, I get it…. Remember, the father didn't pull the trigger!!

Is the Police responsible for this as well? They went to the house. What did they do afterwards to stop this event from happening? Are they as libel as the father?

There are laws that the police have to follow, the gun was bought after the fact. Now, if the kid broke into his house stole the gun, yes, I agree with you but that's not what happened here. The dad even said, that he was trying to make out of him.
caryking
Let's go back to Hillary Clinton with the catch phrase of a summer…. It takes a village!

Remember that one? I say we indict the whole village. If you can bring another individual into a prosecution, that didn't "Pull the Trigger", why should it stop there? According to some, it's everyone's issue to deal with, right?
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

We can't take the gun out of this, 4 people are dead. Sorry but the comparison isn't the same. Buying a gun for a 14 year old, who has made threats and giving him the gun isn't smart and the dad bears responsibility for it.
The gun is the boogie man! He could have driven a car into a bunch of people! He could have killed one person, with a household knife…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

The gun is the boogie man! He could have driven a car into a bunch of people! He could have killed one person, with a household knife…

So if a parent buys a kid alcohol and lets them drive and the underage teen kills people, the parent takes zero responsibility under your logic?
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

So if a parent buys a kid alcohol and lets them drive and the underage teen kills people, the parent takes zero responsibility under your logic?
Ok, now that one is different, perhaps.. I need to go to work; however! I will provide my context a little later…
ncsupack1
It's all good. Have to agree to disagree. Have a good day.
ncsupack1
One last thing. Yes, I also have concerns about the ramifications of this.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.