The Regular Mass Shootings Thread - Non School/Public Place/Work Place Addition

39,106 Views | 504 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf

GuerrillaPack
Clearly we must ban assault axes...

No, ban all axes. And all knives. There is no reason in a civilized society for citizens to own any sharp objects whatsoever. Only the government and police should be able to be armed.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jean-pierre-slammed-praising-trans-kids-fight-back-stochastic-terrorism-white-house

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-suspect-allegedly-planned-multiple-school-shootings-authorities

These two seem to fit well together, don't they?!?

BTW, the second one isn't that far from where my daughter lives…
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/riley-gaines-ambushed-physically-hit-after-saving-womens-sports-speech-san-francisco-state

B…b…b…but it's only on Fox News!
Werewolf
Sieve, do you mind fact checking this 176 mass school shooting # suggested as occurring over the last 24 years?

caryking
Werewolf said:

Sieve, do you mind fact checking this 176 mass school shooting # suggested as occurring over the last 24 years?

I can attest to the prescription issue. Back, in the day, my parents took me to the hospital because of significant stomach pain. The emergency room doctor prescribed me a beta blocker (heart medicine) as opposed to the correct medicine (can't remember what it was now). BTW, it was a Kidney Stone.

Well, my father, who had serious heart issues, most of his life, studied medicines thoroughly. He questioned the doctor, on the prescribed medicine. The doctor got very defensive being questioned. Unfortunately, for the doctor, he ran into a person that was extremely learned. I remember them going back and forward, until the doctor finally yanked the prescription, out of my fathers hand. The doctor never apologized. Again, he ran into the wrong person.

My father went over to him and said: hey, people make mistakes. I don't think you intentionally wrote the wrong prescription. That said, a simple apology is all that's needed. The doctor apologized!

Now, this persistent father, worked for me, in this case. So, I can see where those numbers above are true. That persona, from my father, was instilled in, both my brother and me. Not everyone has those strengths.

It's probably why I question everything…. Well, I do have my faith and trust in God!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
The agenda is to take weapons from the general population, as we both know. Tylenol mishaps and doctor handwritten prescriptions don't serve up a beneficial narrative. Emotional thinkers wallowing in their virtues of cultivated outrage can be our downfall.
caryking
Werewolf said:

The agenda is to take weapons from the general population, as we both know. Tylenol mishaps and doctor handwritten prescriptions don't serve up a beneficial narrative. Emotional thinkers wallowing in their virtues of cultivated outrage can be our downfall.
Werewolf, I think we need make sure we compartmentalize people that make mistakes and people that follow the WHO (if you will) talking points.

Yes, if those stats, above, are real, I wouldn't conclude some conspiracy... My example was roughly 35 years ago.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Middle East air force books entire hotel tower on Las Vegas Strip | Las Vegas Review-Journal (reviewjournal.com)

Saudi Arabia, Trump, The Vegas shooting, and the Fall of the Old Guard (substack.com)

Comical to me that a few of you bought the bull**** of the lone gunman. Sieve and Kim, your discernment skills have no equal. :-)
Werewolf
Sieve and Kim's FAV news anchor making news.

Don Lemon abruptly ends segment when Vivek Ramaswamy schools him about history of gun control - TheBlaze
BBW12OG
Here is a prime example of the MSM and how they cover stories...

Black man shoots 6 year-old white girl....

How does CNN cover it?

How did they cover the WHITE MAN SHOOTS BLACK 16 year-old honor student that rang his door bell...

You lefties are something else...

Bring it Marco... bring it... justify this. You and the rest of the lefty clown squad should be proud of yourselves.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here you go....

Where is Chem?

Where is Civ?

Where is Plasma?

Where is Manny?

Where is Marco?

I wonder where the ones that condemn Fox News when you get BS like this?

Scared as hell to own up to this aren't you?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Connecting the dots for some of u.
Packchem91
Live updates: Allen, Texas shooting at outlet mall leaves at least 8 dead (cnn.com)

From the article:

Multiple weapons owned by the gunman, including the AR-15-style rifle used in the attack, were purchased legally, a law enforcement source told CNN

But as I keep being told here, "all we got to do is follow the existing laws and this won't happen".

Maybe some of ya'll can show up at the funerals of the murdered folks and tell them its ok, because you and the constitution said the guy who was too crazy to stay in the Army followed the laws so should have been allowed to have all guns he wanted. At least they weren't targeted by those criminal gang folks who break laws but still get guns that make ya'll so mad.
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

Live updates: Allen, Texas shooting at outlet mall leaves at least 8 dead (cnn.com)

From the article:

Multiple weapons owned by the gunman, including the AR-15-style rifle used in the attack, were purchased legally, a law enforcement source told CNN

But as I keep being told here, "all we got to do is follow the existing laws and this won't happen".

Maybe some of ya'll can show up at the funerals of the murdered folks and tell them its ok, because you and the constitution said the guy who was too crazy to stay in the Army followed the laws so should have been allowed to have all guns he wanted. At least they weren't targeted by those criminal gang folks who break laws but still get guns that make ya'll so mad.
You fall for it every time. The guy had cartel gang member markings on his arm.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

The guy had cartel gang member markings on his arm.

But... wait for it... here we have an individual who is clearly 100% hispanic, has cartel gang markings on his arms - but I heard on Spectrum this morning that he is a white supremacist.

They only tell you what they want you to think.
caryking
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

But... wait for it... here we have an individual who is clearly 100% hispanic, has cartel gang markings on his arms - but I heard on Spectrum this morning that he is a white supremacist.

Actually, it's now called brown, white supremacist.

Joe Biden
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Wait a minute, I didn't say anything about his skin or his political motivations, simply that he was run out of the army. Well, amd that he wasn't some innner city gang violence that so many lay all the blame on.

Are you suggesting he didn't have his guns legally, because isn't that the important thing here?
Seems clear he had some serious anger / mental health issues but was able to load up on weapons and ammo

"But just rely on the existing laws" they say
hokiewolf
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Wait a minute, I didn't say anything about his skin or his political motivations, simply that he was run out of the army. Well, amd that he wasn't some innner city gang violence that so many lay all the blame on.

Are you suggesting he didn't have his guns legally, because isn't that the important thing here?
Seems clear he had some serious anger / mental health issues but was able to load up on weapons and ammo

seems to me the most common issue is that a gun free zone was targeted again.
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Lol, yeah THAT is the issue. Gets out of a vehicle and starts blasting, but if only the people running had been able to pull out a gun.

But before you've said we just need to follow the existing laws
hokiewolf
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Lol, yeah THAT is the issue. Gets out of a vehicle and starts blasting, but if only the people running had been able to pull out a gun.

yes the existing laws in Texas allow for open carry. Why you wouldn't see that as a deterrent I don't know why. OR, why isn't there armed security in a gun free zone?
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

yes the existing laws in Texas allow for open carry. Why you wouldn't see that as a deterrent I don't know why. OR, why isn't there armed security in a gun free zone?

So then you're comfortable with this guy having all these weapons?
Given what has already been disclosed?
caryking
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Did he get dis-honorably discharged from the Military? If so, that should remove his ability to buy a gun, I think...

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Did he get dis-honorably discharged from the Military? If so, that should remove his ability to buy a gun, I think...
As has been shown several times, the FBI approves all gun purchases and extremely rarely goes after anyone they know lied on the application. As long as that situation continues, it does not matter what the laws say. It's akin to the progressive catch and release program for most crime in cities.
jkpackfan
PackFansXL said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

As has been shown several times, the FBI approves all gun purchases and extremely rarely goes after anyone they know lied on the application. As long as that situation continues, it does not matter what the laws say. It's akin to the progressive catch and release program for most crime in cities.
Exactly, we can concentrate on new laws once they start actually enforcing the current ones.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

PackFansXL said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Exactly, we can concentrate on new laws once they start actually enforcing the current ones.
oh, I completely agree with you both...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
Part of the manifesto from the Nashville trans shooter was released today by Steven Crowder on his show Louder with Crowder. Lots of anti white hate from this heifer who was actually white. I hope she is burning in Hell for evermore. This should have been released months ago, but the FBI doesn't want to release anything about the worst raced based mass shooting in 2023.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-manifesto-of-trans-nashville-school-shooter-leaked?utm_campaign=64483
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

Part of the manifesto from the Nashville trans shooter was released today by Steven Crowder on his show Louder with Crowder. Lots of anti white hate from this heifer who was actually white. I hope she is burning in Hell for evermore. This should have been released months ago, but the FBI doesn't want to release anything about the worst raced based mass shooting in 2023.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-manifesto-of-trans-nashville-school-shooter-leaked?utm_campaign=64483
If that really is the manifesto, that's a deeply disturbed individual.

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Pretty sure it's authentic. Crowder says they checked on the veracity on many different levels. Here is his show from today and they discuss it for the whole show I believe. I am not finished with listening now.

https://rumble.com/v3u1tga-exclusive-first-look-at-nashville-shooters-manifesto.html
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Pretty sure it's authentic. Crowder says they checked on the veracity on many different levels. Here is his show from today and they discuss it for the whole show I believe. I am not finished with listening now.

https://rumble.com/v3u1tga-exclusive-first-look-at-nashville-shooters-manifesto.html
Crowder is poster boy, for people that despise conservative media; so, I'm sure some will dismiss his report. That said, as much as he's a hyperbolic personality, I'm not sure he's reported something that's factually untrue.

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.