Joe Biden

84,302 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Side by side comparison. Trump vs Harris

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
ciscopack
The best political ad ever made.

Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

Can a Biden supporter here give a legitimate reason to vote for Biden?

Is it is his plan to "phase out fossil fuels" and ban all oil drilling, and put millions more out of work?
Is it his support for communist terrorist groups Antifa and BLM, and defunding the police?
Is it him promising to force us to wear masks forever in response to the cold/flu, and continuing the lockdown of society and keeping millions unemployed?
Is it his commitment to destroy the 2nd Amendment and confiscate our guns?
Is it his promise to raise taxes on all working Americans?
Is it his commitment to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens and then force American citizens to pay for their "free" health care and education?
Is it preserving the "sacred right" of women to murder their unborn children?

How is any of this supposed to benefit me or any American?

The people i know voting for Biden are really just voting against Trump because they feel he's racist and not presidential
Pacfanweb
Not presidential I agree with 100%. I don't see where the racist stuff comes from. The dude literally used to date a black woman
caryking
What the hell does presidential mean anyway?
Bas2020
Pacfanweb said:

Not presidential I agree with 100%. I don't see where the racist stuff comes from. The dude literally used to date a black woman

When the media tells you a falsehood over and over and over again for 4 yrs you believe it . Hence why the media and big tech in this country is a much bigger threat than weekend at Bernie's Biden .

Having a China esque State owned media that just repeats misinformation for one political party is a dangerous thing for our future . Freedom of speech will basically be over within the next 5 yrs.
ciscopack
Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Is it is his plan to "phase out fossil fuels" and ban all oil drilling, and put millions more out of work?
Is it his support for communist terrorist groups Antifa and BLM, and defunding the police?
Is it him promising to force us to wear masks forever in response to the cold/flu, and continuing the lockdown of society and keeping millions unemployed?
Is it his commitment to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens and then force American citizens to pay for their "free" health care and education?

The people i know voting for Biden are really just voting against Trump because they fell he's racist and not presidential

1-Wrong - He plans to advance cleaner fuels while using fossils. Hopefully he'll put those jobs mostly in coal country.
2-Wrong He plans to support 99% of all policemen/women and all departments and he's a fan of NO domestic terrorist...lefties or righties
3-He'd like you to social distance and wear a mask when you can't, to help you, your family and others. He'd like for 80% + of the US to take creditable vaccines when they become available....80% is needed. He'd like to get back to normal as soon as possible and be scientific about it! In other words...he plans to listen to scientists with this matter because it is not his field. He does know however that drinking or mainlining Clorox, et al, will kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4- Nope....Carter, Clinton nor Obama came after my 10 guns and Biden won't either. He won't go after my brother or nephew's ~65 either.
5- If you make over $400,000 per year, your income taxes will be raised....I assume proportionally?
6- You're telling me that Trump didn't get rid of them? I know plenty of Republicans that paid $3000-10,000/each to get their workers to Mexico and back for years/decades. They are that important to them! You'll take away 75-80% of construction workers if you get rid of them. The ladies I know who work at McDonalds and Subway are some of the nicest waiters/cashiers I see. My brother (Trump voter) tried to hire 2 of them! Their job is important to them and their family...good service with a smile! Free healthcare is another thing....again, what has Trump done? ~20 years ago I had 2 older white/Republican painters that wanted to get out of the business. Both got on disability and then both around 60 then, purchased racing go-karts. Someone approved it and I've seen people that really needed it, struggle to get on. Doing something about coming in at will should have taken place under every President since ~ Reagan? Many jobs are at a must with "illegal aliens"; many are doing work that others will not do and many are feeding us! Come up with a good plan!
7- I don't care about abortion and it should not be used as contraception for sure but 1000's of women every year need them for reasons involving their health. I don't care and I don't plan on adopting crack babies either. If a woman is healthy and she doesn't have a great reason for not carrying the child....she should. That's a woman thing too. Put him or her up for adoption if you don't want to parent; Mormad is in line to help you! If he doesn't adopt your child, he'll certainly put $10,000 in the kitty for the care and thank you and help find others to help with the care too. When you get down to it, there are a lot of babies on rubbers or satin sheets. My uncle said, "white headed SOB, I should have thrown that load up against the wall".

packgrad
Iran!!!!

DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

It means he doesn't act like the "Establishment" thinks he is supposed to act. He's not a politician, he's a businessman acting as a politician and he actually gets things done. If you look back over the last 4 years, he had everything aligned against him. The media, the Democrats, the Establishment Republicans, the FBI, the Intelligence communities, the Military Industrial Complex, Big Tech, False Russian narrative, Impeachment, Stormy Daniels and on and on. He keeps fighting the swamp and he doesn't hold back. He calls the media fake news because they are. He tells it like it is and they don't like it.

I did not vote for Trump in 2016 because I did not think he would govern as a Conservative. He has governed as a Conservative for the most part. Good judges all the way around. ACB is a rock star. He cut taxes and got rid of regulations. He is doing something about illegal immigration and building the wall. He let loose the American economy and everybody was doing better. He could have done something on spending the first two years, but the House led by Paul Ryan wouldn't work with him until it was too late because they thought the Russian narrative was true. He is doing a lot for the Pro-life movement. Tonight he said if re-elected he will try to get the Lumbee tribe Federally recognized, which James should like. He has kept most of his promises.

Trump will get my vote this time(probably tomorrow if the lines are not too long). He is fighting for America and the Constitution and We the People have to help and I think we will. Yep at times he says things I don't really like, but his actions are what count and he has done a lot in that regard.
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

Look at every other President in our lifetimes and how they acted in public compared to Trump.

That's what it means.
cowboypack02
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Look at every other President in our lifetimes and how they acted in public compared to Trump.

That's what it means.
It depends on your definition of presidential....

• Clinton was doing things with a certain intern
  • LBJ dropping an alternative term for african americans on a recording in the white house (in the mid 60s)
  • Kennedy diddling everything that walked if he could catch it
  • Nixon and Watergate
  • Andrew Jackson and the Petticoat Affair
  • Grover Cleveland and illegitimate children
  • Warren Harding having an affair in the white house and being caught by his wife, who tried to get at the two by going through a door with a hatchet
  • FDR had a stroke while with his mistress in the white house
  • LBJ having affairs in the white house

I don't know what Trump has or has not done, but everyone wants to act like the president is holier than thou...but he isn't....none of them are.

It took me 30 seconds in google to dig up a dozen different presidential scandals...imagine what i could find if i took some real time to do it.

How has trump acted in public that is different than what other presidents have done? The only difference is that Trump has a direct line to the world through twitter instead of having to go through the filter of media. The truth is that without twitter he doesn't get elected and we get Hillary Clinton in office whacking people that she doesn't like and Bill Clinton in the white house again just whacking in general

I wish that some of you folks would get a bit of historical context to what has transpired in the world instead of getting focused in their own little bubble of Trump hate

ciscopack
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

That's what it means.
Just act like a good human being...presidential ain't necessary for the "you're fired" TV star. Get the hell off Twitter...hire someone to advertise what you're doing to help the country...stay out of the stupid fights. Don't act like Navy Seals did not risk their lives to execute Bin Laden....so forth and so on.

The Iran deal above...listen to the FBI man; not Trump's puppet. For what Trump's puppet came up with; there are a couple missed steps there for it to hurt Trump....just the opposite.
DrummerboyWolf
Listen to this crap from Joe Biden. He is really drinking the 1619 project kool aid.

Sorry Joe if you don't think this country has ever been great, then get the Hell out. You got millions of foreign dollars so don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you. You rotten Son of a *****!

GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

The people i know voting for Biden are really just voting against Trump because they feel he's racist and not presidential

Which are both bogus reasons. I have my own problems with Trump (mainly, that he has not followed through on many of his campaign promises). But it's completely absurd to believe he is a "racist". The only shred of "evidence" for that is his staunch position against illegal immigration. The comment about "rapists" coming across the border was so blatantly and egregiously misrepresented by the Leftist media. Trump was not saying that "all" illegals are rapists. He was simply pointing out that MANY (a subset of) illegals are rapists and criminals. It is well known that a huge number of women who illegally enter the U.S. are raped by the smugglers.

For decades prior to running for the Presidency, Trump was good friends with the "black community", including Michael Jackson and other black celebrities. And he reportedly dated black women.

The "Muh Russia" smear has more legitimacy than the "Muh rayciss" smear --with both having ZERO.
cowboypack02
What the hell is this *****

People thing this guy is qualified to lead THIS country?

Pacfanweb
cowboypack02 said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

That's what it means.
It depends on your definition of presidential....

• Clinton was doing things with a certain intern
  • LBJ dropping an alternative term for african americans on a recording in the white house (in the mid 60s)
  • Kennedy diddling everything that walked if he could catch it
  • Nixon and Watergate
  • Andrew Jackson and the Petticoat Affair
  • Grover Cleveland and illegitimate children
  • Warren Harding having an affair in the white house and being caught by his wife, who tried to get at the two by going through a door with a hatchet
  • FDR had a stroke while with his mistress in the white house
  • LBJ having affairs in the white house

I don't know what Trump has or has not done, but everyone wants to act like the president is holier than thou...but he isn't....none of them are.

It took me 30 seconds in google to dig up a dozen different presidential scandals...imagine what i could find if i took some real time to do it.

How has trump acted in public that is different than what other presidents have done? The only difference is that Trump has a direct line to the world through twitter instead of having to go through the filter of media. The truth is that without twitter he doesn't get elected and we get Hillary Clinton in office whacking people that she doesn't like and Bill Clinton in the white house again just whacking in general

I wish that some of you folks would get a bit of historical context to what has transpired in the world instead of getting focused in their own little bubble of Trump hate

Godalmighty.

You cannot be serious.

How many of those presidents you mentioned, did all that stuff in public? How many people in the country even KNEW that FDR had a mistress? How many knew about Kennedy THEN? LBJ?

I'm guessing about 99% of the country knew nothing of any of that. All those things were PRIVATE.

And how did all those men ACT in public? Did they constantly engage in verbal combat with the press? Did they lie their asses off to the level Trump does?
The dude wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the mouth. Lying is instinctual for him.

And not to mention all the public gaffes. Disinfectants for Covid....then he lied and said he was doing it to see what people would say.

Again, you cannot be serious in comparing PRIVATE things that other Presidents have done to very public things Trump has done and continues to do. The man is an utter embarrassment to humanity, really.

I get that people like him hitting back at the press, since there's no doubt he is Public Enemy #1 to them. But you have to have SOME tact, and he has zero.

What's mind boggling to me is all the Republicans who just fall in line and make excuses for every single embarrassing thing he does. Obama and Bush had 100X the integrity and class that Trump has.

If he was a Democrat and did everything the exact same way, those same Republicans would be howling to the moon about "he has to go" and the Democrats would be loving him and rubbing it in.

And that is just damned pitiful. Not sure how we came to this.

Sad thing is, I'm not sure he's a worse choice than Biden. What a sad state of affairs. Over 300 million people in the greatest country in the history of the Earth, and THESE are the best we could find?
ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

1-Wrong - He plans to advance cleaner fuels while using fossils. Hopefully he'll put those jobs mostly in coal country.

2-Wrong He plans to support 99% of all policemen/women and all departments and he's a fan of NO domestic terrorist...lefties or righties

3-He'd like you to social distance and wear a mask when you can't, to help you, your family and others. He'd like for 80% + of the US to take creditable vaccines when they become available....80% is needed. He'd like to get back to normal as soon as possible and be scientific about it! In other words...he plans to listen to scientists with this matter because it is not his field. He does know however that drinking or mainlining Clorox, et al, will kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4- Nope....Carter, Clinton nor Obama came after my 10 guns and Biden won't either. He won't go after my brother or nephew's ~65 either.

5- If you make over $400,000 per year, your income taxes will be raised....I assume proportionally?

6- You're telling me that Trump didn't get rid of them? I know plenty of Republicans that paid $3000-10,000/each to get their workers to Mexico and back for years/decades. They are that important to them! You'll take away 75-80% of construction workers if you get rid of them. The ladies I know who work at McDonalds and Subway are some of the nicest waiters/cashiers I see. My brother (Trump voter) tried to hire 2 of them! Their job is important to them and their family...good service with a smile! Free healthcare is another thing....again, what has Trump done? ~20 years ago I had 2 older white/Republican painters that wanted to get out of the business. Both got on disability and then both around 60 then, purchased racing go-karts. Someone approved it and I've seen people that really needed it, struggle to get on. Doing something about coming in at will should have taken place under every President since ~ Reagan? Many jobs are at a must with "illegal aliens"; many are doing work that others will not do and many are feeding us! Come up with a good plan!

7- I don't care about abortion and it should not be used as contraception for sure but 1000's of women every year need them for reasons involving their health. I don't care and I don't plan on adopting crack babies either. If a woman is healthy and she doesn't have a great reason for not carrying the child....she should. That's a woman thing too. Put him or her up for adoption if you don't want to parent; Guerrilla is in line to help you! If he doesn't adopt your child, he'll certainly put $10,000 in the kitty for the care and thank you and help find others to help with the care too. When you get down to it, there are a lot of babies on rubbers or satin sheets. My uncle said, "white headed SOB, I should have thrown that load up against the wall".

GuerrillaPack
So the biggest lie Trump has said is something about disinfectants for covid? I don't know what he even said on that. Are the hand sanitizers recommended by the "experts" not enough? My problem with Trump on covid is that he's caved to the Establishment narrative to a large degree and stopped calling it out for the gigantic hoax that it all is.

I absolutely love his attacks against the far Left Establishment media. They deserve nothing but absolute contempt. It disgusts me the way that other RINO Establishment Republicans kowtow and genuflect to the Leftist Establishment media.
Pacfanweb
No, that's not his biggest lie, it's not even a lie. And it's kind of ridiculous for anyone to read my post and get that from it. I'd be here all night if I was going to try and list all his lies.

That said, I agree with the last part. The media IS contemptable and I don't mind him calling them out....he just doesn't realize where the line is to STFU and how not to cross it. That's where the embarrassing part comes in.

GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb said:

No, that's not his biggest lie, it's not even a lie. And it's kind of ridiculous for anyone to read my post and get that from it. I'd be here all night if I was going to try and list all his lies.

That said, I agree with the last part. The media IS contemptable and I don't mind him calling them out....he just doesn't realize where the line is to STFU and how not to cross it. That's where the embarrassing part comes in.

What is an example (or two) of his biggest lies? Not blasting you. Just genuinely interested in what your biggest problem is with Trump. As I've said, I have my own problems with him. But Biden and the communist Democrats are so much worse -- based on their policy positions. The positions on policy are by far the most important factor for me. Tact and a "presidential" demeanor means squat.
Pacfanweb
"Biden and the Dems are worse" does not excuse Trump's behavior.

You're not supposed to measure yourself by the lowest common denominator.

Although I'm not sure which one of them is.

bigeric
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

That's what it means.
Please refer me to the job description for the President. I want to refresh myself on the President's public requirements
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Which are both bogus reasons. I have my own problems with Trump (mainly, that he has not followed through on many of his campaign promises). But it's completely absurd to believe he is a "racist". The only shred of "evidence" for that is his staunch position against illegal immigration. The comment about "rapists" coming across the border was so blatantly and egregiously misrepresented by the Leftist media. Trump was not saying that "all" illegals are rapists. He was simply pointing out that MANY (a subset of) illegals are rapists and criminals. It is well known that a huge number of women who illegally enter the U.S. are raped by the smugglers.

For decades prior to running for the Presidency, Trump was good friends with the "black community", including Michael Jackson and other black celebrities. And he reportedly dated black women.

The "Muh Russia" smear has more legitimacy than the "Muh rayciss" smear --with both having ZERO.

Yup. Totally agree.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

So the biggest lie Trump has said is something about disinfectants for covid? I don't know what he even said on that. Are the hand sanitizers recommended by the "experts" not enough? My problem with Trump on covid is that he's caved to the Establishment narrative to a large degree and stopped calling it out for the gigantic hoax that it all is.

I absolutely love his attacks against the far Left Establishment media. They deserve nothing but absolute contempt. It disgusts me the way that other RINO Establishment Republicans kowtow and genuflect to the Leftist Establishment media.

How do you determine his biggest lie when there have been thousands?

I've said I'm looking forward to the next Pub president especially if it's a strong executive like Haley, to compare MSM treatment of her to Trump.

I'm also looking forward to the next Dem president so Pubs can assess in minute detail how many lies they utter, to compare to Trump's utterly non-sensical word-vomiting prose.

Trump is one in a million!
bigeric
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

... Trump is one in a million!

Please don't tell him. He thinks he's a Billionaire.
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
packgrad
We can just look at Biden and see how the press and leftists don't count all of his lies. It's non stop, if you use the same standards for lying. Which we know leftists and the media do not.
Mormad
bigeric said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I thought he was too. Isn't he a billionaire?
Civilized
packgrad said:

We can just look at Biden and see how the press and leftists don't count all of his lies. It's non stop, if you use the same standards for lying. Which we know leftists and the media do not.

A left candidate isn't apples to apples. We all know the MSM has a left bias.

The question is, can they be reasonable and fair with a reasonable and fair Pub pres.

Everyone on the right is so used to the MSM's treatment of Trump that they can't separate Trump's uniqueness from standard MSM bias.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

The question is, can they be reasonable and fair with a reasonable and fair Pub pres.

Everyone on the right is so used to the MSM's treatment of Trump that they can't separate Trump's uniqueness from standard MSM bias.

No. People on the left like you just pretend it's unique with Trump. The only difference now is social media and a president that hits back. Otherwise the media has been in the bag for the left for at least the last 20 years.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

No. People on the left like you just pretend it's unique with Trump. The only difference now is social media and a president that hits back. Otherwise the media has been in the bag for the left for at least the last 20 years.

The media has leaned left since the beginning of time.

Trump is the outlier, not the media's left bias.

You disagreeing with that is fine, and you're welcome to remind me of my words in 2024 when we see how fair or not the media is with Haley.
packgrad
caryking
Mormad said:

bigeric said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Can you prove he isn't? No, I know one thing, Trump, Inc. has assets all over the world that far exceed billion, i'll bet. Whether he is a billionaire, in cash, or not, I highly doubt, Not many people are, if at all...

I think his tone is somewhat refreshing. I am tired of the standard politician telling us what we want to hear, in a way that sounds "Presidential". On the other hand, I can also understand why some don't like his tone. At the end of the day, whether your tone is awful (according to some) or you appear to not know what's going on around you is irrelevant to me.

What Policies do you more closely align with?

Also, Government is too Damn big! Look at these tax revenues by year:

FY 2021 $3.86 (estimated)
FY 2020 $3.71 trillion (estimated)
FY 2019 $3.46 trillion (actual)
FY 2018 $3.33 trillion
FY 2017 $3.32 trillion
FY 2016 $3.27 trillion
FY 2015 $3.25 trillion
FY 2014 $3.02 trillion
FY 2013 $2.77 trillion
FY 2012 $2.45 trillion
FY 2011 $2.30 trillion
FY 2010 $2.16 trillion
FY 2009 $2.10 trillion
FY 2008 $2.52 trillion
FY 2007 $2.57 trillion
FY 2006 $2.41 trillion
FY 2005 $2.15 trillion
FY 2004 $1.88 trillion
FY 2003 $1.78 trillion
FY 2002 $1.85 trillion
FY 2001 $1.99 trillion
FY 2000 $2.03 trillion

The growth in tax revenues by both parties is out of control!!!
Mormad
Yeah, look at that sht, man. Fair share, my ass. Tax revenue up 20% in 4yrs, but Biden needs more of our hard earned money? For policy that only half of Americans align with? Yet, every American can align with keeping more of their own money. And half are voting to take more of yours. The american way, baby.
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

How do you determine his biggest lie when there have been thousands?

I've said I'm looking forward to the next Pub president especially if it's a strong executive like Haley, to compare MSM treatment of her to Trump.

I'm also looking forward to the next Dem president so Pubs can assess in minute detail how many lies they utter, to compare to Trump's utterly non-sensical word-vomiting prose.

Trump is one in a million!
I'm still waiting to save my 2500 per year on health insurance......
cowboypack02
caryking said:

Mormad said:

bigeric said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Can you prove he isn't? No, I know one thing, Trump, Inc. has assets all over the world that far exceed billion, i'll bet. Whether he is a billionaire, in cash, or not, I highly doubt, Not many people are, if at all...

I think his tone is somewhat refreshing. I am tired of the standard politician telling us what we want to hear, in a way that sounds "Presidential". On the other hand, I can also understand why some don't like his tone. At the end of the day, whether your tone is awful (according to some) or you appear to not know what's going on around you is irrelevant to me.

What Policies do you more closely align with?

Also, Government is too Damn big! Look at these tax revenues by year:

FY 2021 $3.86 (estimated)
FY 2020 $3.71 trillion (estimated)
FY 2019 $3.46 trillion (actual)
FY 2018 $3.33 trillion
FY 2017 $3.32 trillion
FY 2016 $3.27 trillion
FY 2015 $3.25 trillion
FY 2014 $3.02 trillion
FY 2013 $2.77 trillion
FY 2012 $2.45 trillion
FY 2011 $2.30 trillion
FY 2010 $2.16 trillion
FY 2009 $2.10 trillion
FY 2008 $2.52 trillion
FY 2007 $2.57 trillion
FY 2006 $2.41 trillion
FY 2005 $2.15 trillion
FY 2004 $1.88 trillion
FY 2003 $1.78 trillion
FY 2002 $1.85 trillion
FY 2001 $1.99 trillion
FY 2000 $2.03 trillion

The growth in tax revenues by both parties is out of control!!!
This dude gets it

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.