Joe Biden

83,814 Views | 771 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
SupplyChainPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Joe couldn't lie he wouldn't be able to speak.

ncsualum05
SupplyChainPack said:

Joes not lying, his handlers are. Mr Biden is no longer with us.
ciscopack
SupplyChainPack said:

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump][/url]
Veracity of statements by Donald Trump - "unprecedented"

Latest False Fact-checks on Donald Trump

'Tsunami of untruths'

Fact Check : Donald Trump

Trump Lies

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims

Trump Is Lying More Than Ever: Just Look At The Data

As of early April, Trump has told 23.3 lies per day in 2020, a 0.5-lie increase since 2019. What's more, Trump has averaged 23.8 lies per day since the first case of COVID-19 was reported in the US another 0.5-lie increase.

Op-Ed: The truth behind Trump's need to lie

GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf
Joe claiming he started in the Senate 180 years ago.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
Here's a longer clip of Joe Biden speaking to military members, saying "clap for that you stupid bast*ards". Right after that he calls them a "dull bunch". Could it have been an attempt at humor, since this is apparently how military members joke around and refer to each other?

Looking at Biden's behavior...including brazenly groping and molesting women and very young girls in public while being filmed...it's incredible. Either this guy has some sort of dementia or other brain problem, or he is just insanely arrogant and believes that as a minion of the ruling elites he is untouchable.
SupplyChainPack
Libs generally hold our military with disdain. Biden was just showing his true colors.

SupplyChainPack
Does Joe Biden not even know where he went to college?

"Historically Black Delaware State University Refutes Biden's Claim About Attending"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/historically-black-delaware-state-university-refutes-bidens-claim-about-attending

ciscopack
Ripper
Regardless of what you think of Trump and/or his positions, it is criminal to vote for a guy with Dementia (Biden). Vote for Jo Jorgensen or stay home.
ciscopack
Ripper said:

Regardless of what you think of Trump and/or his positions, it is criminal to vote for a guy with Dementia (Biden). Vote for Jo Jorgensen or stay home.
Not a fake billionaire! Joe probably tells a lie or 2 every now or then....not habitually. If he told one, he'd know it was a lie, not the Donald! I told my cousin's Huskie Max (9 months old), if no one runs for president better than you Max, you're getting my vote and you have the dude in the office kicked without a doubt! Joe B. is ~ 85%; Donald J. Trump is hovering around 6% or worse. If he doesn't have 666 on his orange head, it will surprise me!
Revelation 13:1518
Ripper
ciscopack said:

Ripper said:

Not a fake billionaire! Joe probably tells a lie or 2 every now or then....not habitually. If he told one, he'd know it was a lie, not the Donald! I told my cousin's Huskie Max (9 months old), if no one runs for president better than you Max, you're getting my vote and you have the dude in the office kicked without a doubt! Joe B. is ~ 85%; Donald J. Trump is hovering around 6% or worse. If he doesn't have 666 on his orange head, it will surprise me!
Revelation 13:1518

Huh? Save your soul and vote Jo Jorgensen.
jadawson
SupplyChainPack said:

Libs generally hold our military with disdain. Biden was just showing his true colors.

LIBS hold our miltary with disdain?????? Trump literally calls POW's cowards and losers. How about the elite holds our military with disdain, and they sit in both parties.
packgrad
SupplyChainPack
And we know that Hunter is a proxy for the money to filter through to Joe.

It'll be interesting to see if Wallace even brings it up tonight.
GuerrillaPack
jadawson said:

SupplyChainPack said:

LIBS hold our miltary with disdain?????? Trump literally calls POW's cowards and losers. How about the elite holds our military with disdain, and they sit in both parties.
And we know that is true based upon WHAT? "Anonymous sources" that we just have to trust actually exist, and are not actually being completely fabricated by the Leftist Lamestream media?

Are these the same "anonymous sources" that "confirmed" that Trump is a "Russian spy" or whatever? lmfao
Civilized
How exactly would tax returns reveal 'ties to Russia'?

Tax returns are a high level overview of gains, losses, and partnership income statements.

Did people really think they were going to open up his returns and see making on-books payments to Putin's Pee Tape Productions LLC?
packgrad
Civilized said:

Tax returns are a high level overview of gains, losses, and partnership income statements.

Did people really think they were going to open up his returns and see making on-books payments to Putin's Pee Tape Productions LLC?

Aren't you the one that links to Brookings.edu?

Here is just one link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2020/07/10/does-trump-owe-russia-the-supreme-courts-ruling-on-the-presidents-taxes-may-eventually-give-us-answers/amp/

Why does the left constantly pretend that when their witch hunt fails that is never what they expected to find anyway?

Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Aren't you the one that links to Brookings.edu?

Here is just one link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2020/07/10/does-trump-owe-russia-the-supreme-courts-ruling-on-the-presidents-taxes-may-eventually-give-us-answers/amp/

Why does the left constantly pretend that when their witch hunt fails that is never what they expected to find anyway?

Yeah I link some of Brookings' studies.

From the article you linked:

"Is Donald Trump a brilliant businessman and a visionary statesman or is he a bogus billionaire who has been propped up by Russian money?"

These are obviously two diametrically opposite things for illustration - brilliant businessmen and visionary, or Russian puppet. I don't think anyone really expected his tax returns to support either conclusion.

The 'witch hunt' was fueled almost exclusively by Trump himself, of course. All he had to do was release the returns if there was nothing to hide.

1. As much as pubs want to tout precedent with this Supreme Court nomination, they want to ignore it with tax return releases of presidents. Six consecutive presidents dating back to Carter released their returns, a streak of over 40 years. Why? For transparency. Trump's actions were evasive and lacked transparency, which is always a red flag in any personal or business dealing.
2. Trump has long promised to release his returns but never did.
3. Trump kisses his Russian oligarch buddy Putin's ass every chance he gets.

So, why didn't Trump release his returns?

The suspicion was always that one or more of the following were true:

1.The emperor would lose his clothes when it was laid bare that his business successes were not as advertised;
2. He avoided or cheated on his taxes;
3. He paid little to nothing in taxes (an issue with Nixon before him);
4. His returns would paint an even more nefarious picture of Russian complicity in Trump's dealings.

With the returns having been leaked, 1, 2, and 3 are demonstrably true.

#4 was always unlikely, but remained a suspicion that Trump himself had the power to quell. All he had to do was what he promised early on, which was release his returns.

packgrad
You're moving the goalposts. Also love your equating avoiding taxes (legal) and cheating taxes (illegal).

Lol at the witch hunt being fueled by Trump. The witch hunt has literally been everything he's done fueled by TDS.
packgrad
packgrad
Doesn't have the stamina for a debate.

SupplyChainPack
packgrad said:

No drug test, no confirmation that no transmitting device is being used.

Looks like Biden is just going to be a drugged up puppet out there tonight.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Anonymous sources!
Civilized
I honestly haven't heard anything about drug tests. Loop me in.

What kind of drugs we talking here?
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Anonymous sources!
lol.....you have a problem with anonymous sources now?
Civilized
No, they're an invaluable tool in journalism.

I'm making fun of you for liking them this week.
SupplyChainPack
Civilized said:

I honestly haven't heard anything about drug tests. Loop me in.

What kind of drugs we talking here?

We don't know for sure, but could be a performance enhancing cocktail:

(1) Dose Adderall (ADHD, focus and concentration)

(1/2) Dose Xanax (Anxiety) Xanax is also used to treat panic disorders with or without a fear of places and situations that might cause panic, helplessness, or embarrassment (agoraphobia).

(1/2) Dose Amphetamine (street "white cross")

His very uneven performances make the suspicion that Biden is being artificially pepped up hard to ignore. His substantial cognitive decline can't be ignored either.

It would be easy for Biden to shut down any suspicions by taking a drug test prior to the debates.

He refuses to do so (note that Trump would be taking the same test), so he's going to continue to be the object of such conjecture.

GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

"Anonymous sources" are only as trustworthy as the so-called "journalist" or author.

And 99% of all so-called "journalists" in the commie Lamestream media have ZERO credibility whatsoever.
SupplyChainPack
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

"Anonymous sources" are only as trustworthy as the so-called "journalist" or author.

And 99% of all so-called "journalists" in the commie Lamestream media have ZERO credibility whatsoever.

Perfect response.
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

When the Journalist practice propaganda instead of actual journalism then their anonymous sources don't mean anything
ncsualum05
If you don't agree to at least check for ear piece then you are hiding something. This is all legit to ask for given how Biden's appearances have been thus far. He hasn't been out much but when he has it's clearly be scripted and laid out for him. You shouldn't need drugs to perk up and you shouldn't need people feeding you what to say in an earpiece.
GuerrillaPack
This is a pretty good montage of Biden clearly using a teleprompter to give speeches and even answer (pre-selected) questions.

Pacfanweb
They would not seriously give an almost-80 year old man Aderall, would they?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.