Climate Change

34,476 Views | 369 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BREAKING: Nobel Prize winner SILENCED by IMF after saying 'I don't believe there is a climate crisis'

https://humanevents.com/2023/07/22/nobel-prize-winner-silenced-by-imf-after-saying-i-dont-believe-there-is-a-climate-crisis?utm_campaign=64483

Clauser has said, "Key processes are exaggerated and misunderstood by approximately 200 times."

SILENCING, LIES & PROPANGANDA are the crux of the battle. Once TRUTH flows freely, it will be easy.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

BREAKING: Nobel Prize winner SILENCED by IMF after saying 'I don't believe there is a climate crisis'

https://humanevents.com/2023/07/22/nobel-prize-winner-silenced-by-imf-after-saying-i-dont-believe-there-is-a-climate-crisis?utm_campaign=64483

Clauser has said, "Key processes are exaggerated and misunderstood by approximately 200 times."

SILENCING, LIES & PROPANGANDA are the crux of the battle. Once TRUTH flows freely, it will be easy.
See..."100% of the scientists agree" that the global warming climate change hoax is "real"!!

You can create the illusion that "100% agree" when you censor, fire, and blacklist the ones who disagree.

The only reason to censor people is because you cannot defend your own position. The main modus operandi of the Marxist Left is censorship of their opposition, because the Left's position on virtually every issue is factually, logically, and morally bankrupt. They lose every single time, if a free and open debate is allowed. The only way they "win" is by censorship, and monopolization of the dissemination of information.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Daviewolf83
Solar panels are not as carbon neutral as people like to claim. Additionally, they are a low-density source of electricity and we need to adopt higher density sources, such as nuclear power.

dogplasma
Well, it's a bit of semantics. Solar panels themselves don't produce emissions, of course, but like EVs and nuclear and anything else that's manufactured, you have to look at the lifecycle of the thing. I'm sure solar is better than burning coal or oil straight up in terms of total footprint. Solar's downside is still storage and land use, I think. That's why I'm also in favor of new nuclear, especially if they can deliver molten salt reactors which are supposed to be much more fail safe and, IIRC, produce waste with drastically a shorter half life (I would have to check that).

It's good that the US carbon emissions are trending down but unfortunately I don't think the world trend is following suit yet.
Daviewolf83
dogplasma said:

Well, it's a bit of semantics. Solar panels themselves don't produce emissions, of course, but like EVs and nuclear and anything else that's manufactured, you have to look at the lifecycle of the thing. I'm sure solar is better than burning coal or oil straight up in terms of total footprint. Solar's downside is still storage and land use, I think. That's why I'm also in favor of new nuclear, especially if they can deliver molten salt reactors which are supposed to be much more fail safe and, IIRC, produce waste with drastically a shorter half life (I would have to check that).

It's good that the US carbon emissions are trending down but unfortunately I don't think the world trend is following suit yet.
It is trending down in most industrialized nations, with the big exception of China and India (starting to flatten). I agree with you on nuclear and it is sad the US government is choosing to subsidize solar and wind over the more energy dense option of nuclear. It has a big advantage of running, even when the sun does not shine and the wind does not blow. Finland recently moved the majority of their electric energy production to nuclear and it is time for the US to do the same.

GuerrillaPack
As governments lose tax revenue from gasoline taxes (due to increased number of electric vehicles on the roads and less internal combustion engine vehicles), this will give governments the excuse to levy all sorts of new taxes -- including, obviously, raising of gasoline taxes, raising electricity taxes, and/or creating new tolls for usage of the roads.

In Ireland, they are planning to impose drastically high "road usage" taxes/tolls to use the roads. They admit that in addition to offset the loss of gasoline tax revenue, it is specifically designed to "reduce emissions by 50% by 2030" -- ie, force far fewer people from driving on the roads.

It sounds like even EV drivers will be forced to pay the massive tolls, too. So this is aligns with the agenda of the Luciferian communist NWO elites to restrict the ability of the public to travel, and herd people into "15 minute cities", etc.

https://extra.ie/2023/07/24/news/irish-news/road-usage-charge-motorists

Quote:

Shocking cost of road pricing scheme aimed at forcing motorists out of cars

24/07/2023

A punitive road pricing scheme aimed at forcing people out of their cars could see commuters paying 38 to drive to work.

A single journey from Maynooth into Central Dublin would cost 38 while a trip from Cork to Dublin would cost 163 under a 'Road Usage Charge' being considered by the State's transport infrastructure body.

The Exchequer is facing a shortfall of between 1.5billion and 3billion in lost revenue from road tax and fuel duty receipts as drivers switch to electric vehicles.

Government-backed Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) has been tasked with finding ways to address the funding gap in tandem with cutting harmful emissions from transport by 50% by 2030.

One of the measures under consideration would be to charge motorists for using the national roads network.

Sources said while the work on the project is long-term, 'fundamental and profound' changes are on the way.

The source said: 'What they are looking at is the revenue shortfall once people transition away from non-combustible fuel, how are we going to offset that loss into the future?'

'The thinkers in the Department of Finance and Department of Transport said: "Let's get research on this." And road pricing all across Europe and the world is where people are going. That's what we are looking at.'
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
I knew #Sieve learned it somewhere.

GuerrillaPack
Ford is projected to lose 4.5 Billion dollars in 2023 making electric vehicles. Why aren't commie libtards buying more electric vehicles? Don't they want to "save the world" from the non-existent "global warming"?? Don't they believe the experts like Dr Greta Thunberg? Don't they believe that "the world will be destroyed in an IMMINENT cataclysm in just a few more years" and that we have to "act NOW!!"??

How much government kick-back money (tax breaks, etc) is being used to ram these EVs down our throats? Taxpayers are likely paying tens of billions of dollars for electric vehicles that will be scrapped or go sit in a field somewhere.

In a few years, the communist politicians and governments plan to just fully ban oil-burning engines and force everyone to buy these crappy EVs. Until then, they're fine with wasting taxpayer money subsidizing the production of these vehicles, even though nobody wants them.

Kind of like the government spent tens of billions to buy Pfizer and Moderna covid "vaccines" and then offer them for "free" to the masses, including boosters that nobody wants. But they were pretty successful in getting ~80% of the zombified public to get those first 2-3 doses. They employed a good fear-mongering game. Perhaps that's what's needed on the climate change hoax....they need to increase the fear-mongering of "global warming is going to KILL US ALL!!!!!!!", etc.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/ford-keeps-losing-more-money-making-electric-cars-no-one-wants/

Quote:

Ford Keeps Losing More Money Making Electric Cars No One Wants

When will shareholders ask Ford to choose between Klaus Schwab and their money?

July 28, 2023

No one except the state wants them. And who cares what consumers or shareholders want? Not Ford.

Back in March, I wrote that, "Ford reported that it's going to lose $3 billion on electric cars in 2023. Unlike most automakers, Ford reports its electric vehicle numbers separately, but experts estimate that most car companies are losing similar amounts on the dead end business."

"Ford plans to make 2 million electric cars every year by 2025. That would be impressive considering that Ford only sold 61,575 of them in 2022. It sold 3,624 electric vehicles in Feb 2023."

And the numbers just keep getting worse. It's now a loss of $4.5 billion.

Yahoo Finance: Ford earnings: Automaker beats and boosts guidance, but sees more losses in EV unit
GuerrillaPack
Former division head at Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon:

"When the UN, and Bill Gates, and Klaus Schwab tell you that you won't be travelling, you won't have a private car, there won't be any flights, you won't own anything and you'll be happy, you probably won't live in your own house... When they tell you that, you should assume that they're serious about it."

Daviewolf83
Alex, I'll take "Things They Never Tell You" for $1,000

Werewolf
Climate change, right #Sieve?

Werewolf
More climate change induced fire.

Daviewolf83
Not to mention we need a moratorium on the building of off-shore wind farms until we get a better understanding as to if they are damaging ocean species, it is also not cost effective when compared to nuclear.

Werewolf
Climate Change, right #Sieve?
Daviewolf83
For those who say hurricanes are getting more severe, please note what the data shows. Additionally, if you want to use property damage amounts to show they are getting more severe, I hope you adjust the data for inflation and for population growth/development in areas typically affected by hurricanes.

Pack00
Dems always follow the Science...when it provides the answer they want.
GuerrillaPack
2030 seems to be an important year for these Satanic communist scum who rule over us, and their New World Order agenda...

Daviewolf83
If government is going to provide incentives, they need to stop providing incentives for wind and solar and put money behind nuclear. Additionally, there needs to be moratorium on all off-shore wind farm construction, until the extent of damage to the ecosystem is understood. Recent evidence suggests off-shore wind will lead to the decline of some animal species. We already know that wind severely impacts critical bird species, in particular raptors.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Connecting a couple of the hundreds of dots for the Sheeple.......

GuerrillaPack
Child sniffer and groper in chief says that muh climate change is "the ONLY existential threat humanity faces", and that it's "more frightening than a nuclear war if the global temperature increases 1.5 degrees over the next twenty....ten years".

Wow, really?!! We're supposed to actually believe that GARBAGE?? But guess what? Braindead Leftist libtards eat this load of crap up and actually believe it!! They believe that billions of people are going to die if the temperature rises 1.5 degrees in just 10 more years!!

No, Joe, you Luciferian tyrannical communist sack of chit...Marxist scum like you are the threat to humanity -- with your cheer-leading of the mass murder of hundreds of millions of the unborn, and destroying those who are born by forcibly brainwashing them in school to be Sodomites or transgenders who will never have children, with mandatory drag queen story time. No more children being born...no more humanity. And that's what Satanic communist trash like you want.

OMG!!! Only ten more years, or billions of us are going to die in a worldwide holocaust from the temperature rising 1.5 degrees, more deadly than a nuclear war!!

It's science!! Sounds unbelievable...but you know it "must" be true, because libtard Leftist bleeding hearts say so. They never lie, and they love us!! Sure, they hate unborn children and actually love murdering them...and they hate God...but, yes, these Satanists "love" you, because the Marxist activists on tv and in the universities say so and that conservatives are the "meanies".

Only 10 more years!! That's why we have to take DRASTIC action, and act NOW!! Ban gasoline engines NOW!!! Stop eating meat NOW!! Shut down the farms NOW!! NOW!!!

Hey libtards....let me give you a clue here...your communist overlords actually desire and want to mass murder billions of humans. That's their goal. They've already mass murdered how many unborn children worldwide over the last 50 years? The latest stats I could find says that there are 73 million abortions per year worldwide. At that rate, they've mass murdered over 1.4 billion unborn children in just the last 20 years!!

These Leftist communists want billions to die, and they are using the "global warming" LIE to accomplish that objective! How? By using this hoax to forcibly shut down about 1/3 of the farms (by law in the Paris Agreement) in many European countries, for example, by the year 2030. Cut the food supply by at least 33%, and billions of people will die...that simple.

Do you know what the Georgia Guidestones said? About keeping humanity under 500 million in worldwide population -- because that is "sustainable" blah blah blah.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Sieve, your side has been trying to sell this bullshi$ since before you were born.

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Here we go…

The communists at the United Nations to call on Western nations to dramatically reduce meat consumption….because of muh "global warming" hoax.

This will give communist libtard Democrat-run cities and states more ammunition to pass laws (and other initiatives), mandating their libtard citizens to reduce meat consumption. And, of course, braindead libtarded leftists will obey without question, because like gullible children they believe that their communist overlords love them, and to disagee with them means you are a "conspiracy theorist who doesn't trust the science".

https://nypost.com/2023/11/28/lifestyle/un-calling-on-americans-to-cut-down-on-meat-consumption/amp/

Quote:

Where's the beef? UN calling on Americans to cut down on meat consumption

Published Nov. 28, 2023

A lead United Nations agency overseeing food and agriculture policy is expected to issue a road map in the coming weeks which will call on the West, including America, to dramatically reduce its meat consumption.

The UN's Food & Agriculture Organization (FAO) will publish its so-called global food systems' road map during the upcoming COP28 climate summit in Dubai which will kick off on Thursday and extend nearly two weeks until mid-December. FAO's first-of-its-kind document will recommend nations that "over-consume meat" to limit their consumption as part of a broader effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, Bloomberg reported.
GuerrillaPack
Electric vehicles that no one wants are piling up at dealerships -- because of the communist Biden Regime's dictatorial mandate to move to ban gasoline engines and force Americans to buy EVs.

Car makers plead with Dictator Biden to rescind his dictatorial mandate.

https://instagr.am/p/C0RXaBfsi1n

Quote:

Joe Biden's scheme to cede the future to China through lithium-powered EVs has been a catastrophic failure. And now, car dealers are telling Joe Biden exactly that. Car dealers across the U.S. are warning Joe Biden that his "unrealistic" green energy agenda must be abandoned, mainly because Americans are not buying Electric Vehicles (EVs) as the administration expected.

Executives with car dealerships from Massachusetts to Alabama to Wyoming sent a letter to Biden this week, urging his administration to drop EV mandates and green energy requirements on the auto industry, citing a lack of interest among American consumers in EVs.

"… we are asking you to slow down your proposed regulations mandating battery electric vehicle (BEV) production and distribution," the car dealers tell Biden:

Your administration has proposed regulations that would essentially mandate a dramatic shift to battery electric vehicles (BEVs), increasing year after year until 2032, when two out of every three vehicles sold in America would have to be battery electric.

The reality, however, is that electric vehicle demand today is not keeping up with the large influx of BEVs arriving at our dealerships prompted by the current regulations. BEVs are stacking up on our lots.

According to the car dealers, "enthusiasm has stalled" with EVs and the number of unsold EVs sitting on dealership lots are piling up "even with deep price cuts, manufacturer incentives, and generous government incentives."

"With each passing day, it becomes more apparent that this attempted electric vehicle mandate is unrealistic based on current and forecasted customer demand," the car dealers write to Biden. "Already, electric vehicles are stacking up on our lots which is our best indicator of customer demand in the marketplace."

Americans are mostly concerned with the cost of EVs, the car dealers write, as well as the unavailability of charging stations, the time it takes to charge an EV, and the loss of driving range depending on the weather and towing. "Today's current technology is not adequate to support the needs of the majority of our consumers," they write.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C0e9P6zuAyy

Quote:

Why do the Republicans just go along with this? I can sum up climate change easily, limit human life. That is literally their plan!
Ban cars
Ban all private ownership
Ban air travel
Ban meat
Ban heterosexual marriage
Limit the amount of children you can have
Create a digital dollar
Ban all guns
Control the amount of elderly citizens
Tax citizens 90%
Create a New Bill of Rights
Werewolf
GP, I think usual suspects here think your references to a dictatorship aren't much more than hyperbole. They think we're just in a normal Dem to Rep back to Dem etc cycle........they don't have a discerning bone in their bodies.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Came across this highlighting more of the negatives of EVs....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hertz-says-selling-20-000-134929455.html#:~:text=Hertz%20plans%20to%20sell%20off,for%20EVs%2C%20one%20reporter%20found.

Quote:

Hertz says it's selling 20,000 EVs, in part because they're too expensive to repair

January 11, 2024

The company plans to sell 20,000 cars, or about one-third of its electric fleet, which includes Teslas, Chevrolet Bolts, Volvos, and more. Many are already up for sale online some at a steep discount, as is usual when rental firms dispose of vehicles.

I get a lot of news from godlikeproductions.com, a message board that is one of the last message boards on the internet with a decent level of freedom of speech. In reading through the thread, I also was reminded of this other major downside to EVs: they are heavier (weight) than gasoline engine vehicles, and therefore the tires on an EV wear down and have to be replaced about twice as often as a gas-powered vehicle. Also, due to EVs being heavier, they will wear out the roads quicker, causing more potholes and other damage and costing taxpayers more to repair the roads.

EVs are bad news all around: terrible from a practical perspective in terms of range and logistics to find charging stations, don't work well in cold weather, much more costly to repair than gas-powered vehicles, more cost for tires and road repair due to weight, fire hazard due to the batteries catching fire, cause much more destruction to the earth by having to drastically increase mining for rare earth minerals for the production of batteries, etc.

Hey, but at least libtard d0uchebags can buy EVs to virtue signal about how "intelligent" and "environmentally conscious" they want you to believe they are, because they've been successfully brainwashed to believe the LIE of "global warming".

One of the posters on the GLP thread summed up the communist agenda to switch to EVs very well:

Quote:

The push to retire gas vehicles isn't to "save the planet".

It's to remove mobility from the masses.

They want you to stay in place.

So you can be better controlled.

And harvested.

That's why so called "ev's" are such expensive pieces of *****

They aren't supposed to work well.

They want you exactly where you are.
dogplasma
"And harvested"?? Someone's been watching Soylent Green on TCM. Or something. lol
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

"And harvested"?? Someone's been watching Soylent Green on TCM. Or something. lol
eg, organ harvesting?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

Quote:

Organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners in China

Allegations of forced organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners and other political prisoners in China have raised concern within the international community.[1][2][3] According to a report by former lawmaker David Kilgour, human rights lawyer David Matas and journalist Ethan Gutmann of the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, political prisoners, mainly Falun Gong practitioners, are being executed "on demand" in order to provide organs for transplant to recipients.[1][2] Reports have said that organ harvesting has been used to advance the Chinese Communist Party's persecution of Falun Gong[4] and because of the financial incentives available to the institutions and individuals involved in the trade.[5][6] A report by The Washington Post has disputed some of the allegations, saying that China does not import sufficient quantities of immunosuppressant drugs, used by transplant recipients, to carry out such quantities of organ harvesting.[7]

Reports on systematic organ harvesting from Falun Gong prisoners first emerged in 2006, though the practice is alleged to have started at least six years earlier.[8][9] Several researchersmost notably Matas, Kilgour and Gutmannestimate that tens of thousands of Falun Gong prisoners of conscience have been killed to supply a lucrative trade in human organs and cadavers and that these abuses may be ongoing.[10] These conclusions are based on a combination of statistical analysis; interviews with former prisoners, medical authorities and public security agents; and circumstantial evidence, such as the large number of Falun Gong practitioners detained extrajudicially in China and the profits to be made from selling organs.[6][5]

Surely the American communist party, the Democrat Party, would never be involved in an agenda to mass murder people for organ harvesting, right?

Oh, wait....what about the documented mass harvesting of organs and bodily tissue of murdered unborn babies?

https://thehill.com/homenews/285122-planned-parenthoods-illicit-body-parts-scheme/

Quote:

Planned Parenthood's illicit body parts scheme

[...]

StemExpress, LLC is a privately-held, for-profit biotech company in Placerville, CA that harvests fetal organs at abortion clinics for resale to other biotech companies and research labs. On April 1, 2010, less than one month after its founding, StemExpress signed a contract with San Jose, CA-based Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, the biggest and wealthiest Planned Parenthood affiliate in the country. That contract permitted StemExpress technicians to come into Planned Parenthood Mar Monte's high-volume abortion clinics in San Jose, Sacramento, and Fresno every morning with order lists specifying the number, type, and gestational age of body parts required and set to work fulfilling customer demand.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
A couple of the MAJOR problems with EVs are addressed in this video. Number one, EVs are insanely expensive to repair (replace). Number two, there is dramatically elevated risk of very dangerous fires caused by the batteries, compared to ICE vehicles (and the Establishment media and government is deliberately covering this danger up).

There was a recent story out of Canada where an EV owner ran over something small in the road and dented the cover of the battery (which is located at the bottom of the vehicle). The entire battery has to be replaced! Why? Because if there is any damage (even small) to the battery, then the battery is at elevated risk of "spontaneously" combusting and catching fire. And in case you don't know, these fires from these batteries are extremely dangerous because they are extremely difficult to extinguish and burn much hotter than a regular fire. Mechanics and the dealerships cannot go in and repair the damaged battery. They have to just replace the entire thing. The cost to replace the battery? $61,000! And their insurance company covered it, calling the car "totaled" and replacing the entire car.

The ramifications of this don't just affect EV owners. It affects everyone, because insurance companies are going to jack up insurance premiums for ALL car owners (even owners of internal combustion engine vehicles), "spreading" the liability and cost across society. And we're already seeing this, with car insurance rates starting to skyrocket for everyone. It's not just due to inflation. It's also due to this astronomical cost to replace and repair EVs.

Secondly, the video covers a case where an EV caught fire in the garage of a home in New Zealand and burned down the house. Initially, the news stations reported the truth, about how the fire started from the EV and the garage of the home. Then, within a few hours they changed their story and got a "fire investigator official" from the government to state that the fire started at the opposite end of the house. But there's a problem. A neighboring home owner had taken video of the start of the fire, clearly showing that it started in the garage and not at the opposite end of the house. So the government and Establishment media deliberately lied. Why? Obviously, because of this communist Leftist agenda to push EVs, as part of their religious cult "climate change global warming" fraud/hoax.

The end game of all this EV insanity? Again, the real goal is this is all an "elite" con job to make ownership of vehicles dramatically more expensive...so that the common man cannot afford to own a vehicle. They want to restrict your ability to travel. As I covered early in this thread, it's a part of the "elite" (NWO, WEF) agenda to dramatically reduce our quality of life, and a long term plan to "herd" people into compact cities where they primarily travel by public transportation, and rarely travel far from their homes. I already covered how they are planning to drastically reduce the number of airplane flights, due to this "climate change" hoax -- saying that they must do this to "save the planet" from the non-existent "climate change threat".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.