Climate Change

39,144 Views | 467 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by ncsupack1
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

PackProwl63 said:

And Professor Bain from our on NCSU says that Wilmington and Manhattan NY will be under water in three years and people need to move inland 15 miles -what a joke !

And then he and other liberal elites can buy a beach house for hardly nothing.

Great scam if you think about it.

Or fly private jets.

Haha! Wasn't it Leonard DiCaprio that said he would fly all over the world (in his Gulfstream 550) to talk about global warming?

Not surprised if the dip shi$ did say that. All of those fools are completely dumb. How anyone with a brain buys into any of their crap?

Well, he's an actor so his opinions are very important to humanity.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

PackProwl63 said:

And Professor Bain from our on NCSU says that Wilmington and Manhattan NY will be under water in three years and people need to move inland 15 miles -what a joke !

Or fly private jets.

Haha! Wasn't it Leonard DiCaprio that said he would fly all over the world (in his Gulfstream 550) to talk about global warming?

Not surprised if the dip shi$ did say that. All of those fools are completely dumb. How anyone with a brain buys into any of their crap?

True. Same with Swift, just how much pollution did she dump into the atmosphere when flying and chasing her love? Sad thing is folks eat it up.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

PackProwl63 said:

Or fly private jets.

True. Same with Swift, just how much pollution did she dump into the atmosphere when flying and chasing her love? Sad thing is folks eat it up.

Don't know if you know but she is dating this football player from KC!? She can do what she wants. You and me need to cut back and save the polar bears.

It is sad. Just our dumb down pop culture. And unfortunately democrats make a living on the low information voter.
Ncsufist
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

PackProwl63 said:

Or fly private jets.

Yeah but there's a billion reasons why I'd love to get with tay tay.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

PackProwl63 said:

Or fly private jets.

Don't know if you know but she is dating this football player from KC!? She can do what she wants. You and me need to cut back and save the polar bears.

It is sad. Just our dumb down pop culture. And unfortunately democrats make a living on the low information voter.

lol…I did not know that? The definition of elite.
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

PackProwl63 said:

Or fly private jets.

Yeah but there's a billion reasons why I'd love to get with tay tay.

I don't know, seems like a nut. And not necessarily in a good way.
Werewolf
A lot of HAARP in use right now, all over the world.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
If you know people in North Texas ask em' about it. Tallahassee also had three tornadoes on Friday and one went through the FSU baseball stadium I'm told. Very unusual I'm told by friends in Tallahassee. Maybe the Florida state delegation is not behaving.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Notice how the "global warming" hoaxters don't demand that the biggest "polluters" (of "deadly" CO2...lol), like China and India, reduce their emissions of carbon dioxide. No, they only demand that the Western nations do so. Why? Because this "climate change" fraud was never about the climate at all. It's all a scam, of course, to push an ulterior agenda.

Al Gore and these other climate hustlers know that "global warming" is not a real threat, and that carbon dioxide is not a "pollutant" that hurts the earth or climate. They only pretend that CO2 and the non-existent "global warming" is a "super deadly threat" in order to dupe and scare the gullible libtarded masses into supporting their agenda. And what agenda is that? It's the same old Marxist political agenda. To do what? To enact MASSIVE taxation and wealth transfer, and destroy the middle class in the Western nations. It's part of the larger agenda to lower and destroy the quality of life in the Western nations. Mass Third World immigration into Western nations is integral to that agenda as well, by the way.

https://instagr.am/p/C6je431Ro2J
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsupack1
It's all about capping America.
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

Notice how the "global warming" hoaxters don't demand that the biggest "polluters" (of "deadly" CO2...lol), like China and India, reduce their emissions of carbon dioxide. No, they only demand that the Western nations do so. Why? Because this "climate change" fraud was never about the climate at all. It's all a scam, of course, to push an ulterior agenda.

Al Gore and these other climate hustlers know that "global warming" is not a real threat, and that carbon dioxide is not a "pollutant" that hurts the earth or climate. They only pretend that CO2 and the non-existent "global warming" is a "super deadly threat" in order to dupe and scare the gullible libtarded masses into supporting their agenda. And what agenda is that? It's the same old Marxist political agenda. To do what? To enact MASSIVE taxation and wealth transfer, and destroy the middle class in the Western nations. It's part of the larger agenda to lower and destroy the quality of life in the Western nations. Mass Third World immigration into Western nations is integral to that agenda as well, by the way.

Well said.
ncsupack1
It's like the elites that fly private, build their second or even third home along a coast line. Then, want to preach to the common folks on how to live. Talk about speaking out of both sides of ones mouth. Control.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

It's like the elites that fly private, build their second or even third home along a coast line. Then, want to preach to the common folks on how to live. Talk about speaking out of both sides of ones mouth. Control.

It's about authoritarian power and control of the masses. That's what the Nxxx World Order is all about.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Well said.

Lol, yes, well said from the guy who doesn't even believe in a "globe" to be warmed.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Have you ever spent a minute or two thinking this conspiracy through? Who is "capping" America, and assuming you're talking about Americans doing the capping what on Earth would they gain?
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Have you ever spent a minute or two thinking this conspiracy through? Who is "capping" America, and assuming you're talking about Americans doing the capping what on Earth would they gain?
I don't play into conspiracies, what I do laugh at are the stupid elites that fly private and build their mansions along the coast line, then bitc@ about how awful America is at using fossil fuels and using plastic straws. Yeah, I'm not taking them serious at all. It's either a problem or it isn't. I'll wait and see how China, Russia, and India tackle global warming, don't hold your breath.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I don't play into conspiracies, what I do laugh at are the stupid elites that fly private and build their mansions along the coast line, then bitc@ about how awful America is at using fossil fuels and using plastic straws. Yeah, I'm not taking them serious at all. It's either a problem or it isn't. I'll wait and see how China, Russia, and India tackle global warming, don't hold your breath.

Leaving aside your hilarious inferiority complex about being scowled at by the people you scowl at constantly, you literally just said it's all about "capping" America. W t f were you talking about? That sure sounds like a conspiracy.
ncsupack1
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Leaving aside your hilarious inferiority complex about being scowled at by the people you scowl at constantly, you literally just said it's all about "capping" America. W t f were you talking about? That sure sounds like a conspiracy.

lol…sorry if I called out your idols that you love. Calm down….
barelypure
ncsupack1 said:

IMO it's more about knee capping America
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

Watch it. You are going to be called out for believing in conspiracies.
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

By all means, feel free to explain what that means. Clearly ncsupack1 has no idea.
ncsupack1
There is zero point to explain anything to you. You don't care and will just dig in even more in the company line.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

There is zero point to explain anything to you. You don't care will just dig in even more in the company line.

Uh huh. Or it could be that you actually never have thought about it for the 30 seconds it takes to realize your crap makes no sense.
ncsupack1
Do you want to explain the hypocrisy of the elites?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Do you want to explain the hypocrisy of the elites?

What do "the elites" have to do with the 95% of climate scientists in America and globally who have been freaking out about the trajectory of global temperatures for the last couple decades? You imagine they're all members of a vast conspiracy to "knee cap" America?

Any chance the fossil fuel industry is just trying to protect themselves, and have conned you guys into being their mindless propaganda drones, acting like your entire retirement savings is tied up in Exxon stock or something.
ncsupack1
lol…like I said, address the hypocrisy of the elites, why can't you? They preach one thing and do another. People question global warming cause people see just how much of a joke these elites are. Fix that and you may have a leg to stand on. Also, are these the same scientists that said mask and 6 feet apart work?
barelypure
If we look at ice cores, tree rings and geologic structures 1 thing is abundantly clear, there has always been climate change and always will be. There have been higher levels of CO2 and lower levels. Temps have been higher and lower. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between the 2 as we've had higher levels of CO2 when it was hot and when it was cold. Also, lower levels of CO2 regardless of the temperature.

Higher levels of CO2 and warmer temps increase plant production thereby feeding more people and animals. CO2 is required for plants to survive, including the algae in the oceans.

More people die from the cold than from the heat. So this 1.5 C degree rise in temps these scientists predict is not something Man can't adjust to. Knee capping America by outright assaults on our economy while ignoring the larger problems of China and India's pollution is foolhardy. It could be the ultimate goal is to turn American into a lesser power and handing the reins of power to China.

If you really want to do something about climate change, Thanos was right. If we reduce the world population by half then many of those problems go away. The trick is getting rid of the right half and not the half that are a net positive for our survival.

ncsupack1
barelypure said:

If we look at ice cores, tree rings and geologic structures 1 thing is abundantly clear, there has always been climate change and always will be. There have been higher levels of CO2 and lower levels. Temps have been higher and lower. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between the 2 as we've had higher levels of CO2 when it was hot and when it was cold. Also, lower levels of CO2 regardless of the temperature.

Higher levels of CO2 and warmer temps increase plant production thereby feeding more people and animals. CO2 is required for plants to survive, including the algae in the oceans.

More people die from the cold than from the heat. So this 1.5 C degree rise in temps these scientists predict is not something Man can't adjust to. Knee capping America by outright assaults on our economy while ignoring the larger problems of China and India's pollution is foolhardy. It could be the ultimate goal is to turn American into a lesser power and handing the reins of power to China.

If you really want to do something about climate change, Thanos was right. If we reduce the world population by half then many of those problems go away. The trick is getting rid of the right half and not the half that are a net positive for our survival.

The earth has always changed, nothing new there. Like I said, I'll wait and see what China, Russia, and India do about global warming, but don't hold your breath. It's a crisis but I'm going to fly my private jet around and build these massive houses along the beach....lol
ncsupack1
Wrong thread on my part.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

lol…like I said, address the hypocrisy of the elites, why can't you? They preach one thing and do another. People question global warming cause people see just how much of a joke these elites are. Fix that and you may have a leg to stand on. Also, are these the same scientists that said mask and 6 feet apart work?

So literally a handful of rando "elites" who can afford private jets and beach mansions are the reason you're hell bent on making sure our country doesn't push for better energy sources?

Man, some of these conversations really are like talking to a 14 year old. Lol, hoo boy.
ncsupack1
Have a good evening
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

Abundantly clear to who? The same small group of industry hacks who insisted for DECADES that cigarettes didn't cause cancer or that leaded gas wasn't a problem? /facepalm

Anyway, the ultimate goal of who? You ever gonna spill the beans on this grand global warming conspiracy?
barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

Abundantly clear to who? The same small group of industry hacks who insisted for DECADES that cigarettes didn't cause cancer or that leaded gas wasn't a problem? /facepalm

Anyway, the ultimate goal of who? You ever gonna spill the beans on this grand global warming conspiracy?
So you're a science denier. Who knew? Do you not believe the science around ice cores that shows the differing levels of atmospheric gases. Or the changes in temperatures. If you don't believe that how can you believe the scientists who are guessing what the planet will look like a hundred years from now. Are they just guessing.

But you do bring up an interesting point. Who is paying the scientists who are so invested in pushing the latest theories? They will do and say most anything to keep the grants rolling in. We've been force fed the planet is ending for a very long time. Each time that date approaches their only solution is to push the date farther our. Shouldn't that give you a clue they don't know or could <gasp> be wrong.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.