Climate Change

34,540 Views | 369 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

slipped this one in on the Sieve and Company.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
So with the Satanic NWO communists who rule over us banning livestock and shutting down 3,000 farms in the Netherlands and more coming all over the world over the farce of "climate change", what are they going to propose for the lowly peasants to eat for meat? Well, besides proposing that we eat crickets and other bugs, they are going with lab-grown fake meat.

And Israeli-company is now going to build the world's largest lab-grown fake "meat" production center in the world here in North Carolina, in Wilson County:

https://instagr.am/p/CmCPUotuql-

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/israeli-based-3d-printed-lab-grown-meat-company-building-worlds-largest-facility-north-carolina/

The Israelis? This same tribe at it again? Is Kanye on to something? Hmmmmmm

I hope all you libtards start eating this ASAP. Do your part to save us from the nonexistent global warming threat.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

So with the Satanic NWO communists who rule over us banning livestock and shutting down 3,000 farms in the Netherlands and more coming all over the world over the farce of "climate change", what are they going to propose for the lowly peasants to eat for meat? Well, besides proposing that we eat crickets and other bugs, they are going with lab-grown fake meat.

And Israeli-company is now going to build the world's largest lab-grown fake "meat" production center in the world here in North Carolina, in Wilson County:

https://instagr.am/p/CmCPUotuql-

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/israeli-based-3d-printed-lab-grown-meat-company-building-worlds-largest-facility-north-carolina/

The Israelis? This same tribe at it again? Is Kanye on to something? Hmmmmmm

I hope all you libtards start eating this ASAP. Do your part to save us from the nonexistent global warming threat.
Good find GP.

If the Netherlands isn't the tip of the spear in the West, I'm not sure who it is. The Govt there is now using heavy construction equipment to remove farmer's tractors etc. Totalitarianism on full display.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Hey climatetards...we actually have worldwide cooling taking place. Not warming.

Not that you care about real data and facts anyway...since Libtardism is a religious movement, and no amount of reality or facts will shake your faith in the "virtue" of the communist Leftist political agenda. And besides, many of you already know that this has absolutely nothing to do with the weather anyway. It's all a false pretext used to tax and control the population (and reduce human population), and for more and more government power grabs (ie, furthering totalitarian/communist government).

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
As they forcibly shut down thousands of farms across the world over the "climate change" fraud, the Satanic communist elites are moving forward with their plan to forcibly prevent and propagandize people into accepting not being able to eat meat -- via a "Plant-based treaty" that cities are adopting to ban meat from being eaten.

Edinburgh becomes first European city to commit to vegetarian menu in schools to reduce footprint

Quote:

Edinburgh is now the first European capital to commit to axing meat from its menus in schools, hospitals and nursing homes.

The city has voted to adopt the 'plant-based treaty' including a pledge to promote vegan food over animal products.

The move comes days before Burns Night the centrepiece of which is haggis, traditionally made from a sheep's liver, lungs, heart and stomach.

Edinburgh is the second place in the UK to adopt the treaty, launched in 2021, after Haywards Heath Town Council in West Sussex. It is one of 20 worldwide, including Los Angeles.

Ahhh, so super woketard commie hellholes like Los Angeles have also adopted this "Plant-based treaty". Coming to America soon.

Here is this "Plant-based Treaty" website, where organizations and cities can sign on to go full commie-tard:

https://plantbasedtreaty.org/

Quote:

What is the Plant Based Treaty?

The adoption of a Plant Based Treaty as a companion to the UNFCCC/Paris Agreement will put food systems at the heart of combating the climate crisis. The Treaty aims to halt the widespread degradation of critical ecosystems caused by animal agriculture, to promote a shift to more healthy, sustainable plant-based diets and to actively reverse damage done to planetary functions, ecosystem services and biodiversity.

GuerrillaPack
You left-wing commie libtards might want to think this "climate change" hoax through a little more. You think it's cute and makes you "virtuous" to drive an electric vehicle and live under the delusion that you are "saving the world" from non-existent "global warming".

But how are you going to like it when your commie-tard Democrat leaders adopt the "Plant-based treaty" and ban eating meat in your city? Oh, it won't just mean you can't eat a cheeseburger or chicken burrito. No meat-based products at all...no dairy, no cheese, no ice cream.

Your Democrat overlords will have you eating crickets or synthetic lab-grown fake meat. And they'll be forcibly sending your children to drag queen shows, and then have the school psychiatrist diagnose them as transgender and forcibly give them gender reassignment surgery.

But even after all that, you'll still be voting Democrat. Because at least the communists aren't "rayciss" like the "evil conservatives", because they believe we should have a border.
Wufpack17
GuerrillaPack said:

As they forcibly shut down thousands of farms across the world over the "climate change" fraud, the Satanic communist elites are moving forward with their plan to forcibly prevent and propagandize people into accepting not being able to eat meat -- via a "Plant-based treaty" that cities are adopting to ban meat from being eaten.

Edinburgh becomes first European city to commit to vegetarian menu in schools to reduce footprint

Quote:

Edinburgh is now the first European capital to commit to axing meat from its menus in schools, hospitals and nursing homes.

The city has voted to adopt the 'plant-based treaty' including a pledge to promote vegan food over animal products.

The move comes days before Burns Night the centrepiece of which is haggis, traditionally made from a sheep's liver, lungs, heart and stomach.

Edinburgh is the second place in the UK to adopt the treaty, launched in 2021, after Haywards Heath Town Council in West Sussex. It is one of 20 worldwide, including Los Angeles.

Ahhh, so super woketard commie hellholes like Los Angeles have also adopted this "Plant-based treaty". Coming to America soon.

Here is this "Plant-based Treaty" website, where organizations and cities can sign on to go full commie-tard:

Quote:

The adoption of a Plant Based Treaty as a companion to the UNFCCC/Paris Agreement will put food systems at the heart of combating the climate crisis. The Treaty aims to halt the widespread degradation of critical ecosystems caused by animal agriculture, to promote a shift to more healthy, sustainable plant-based diets and to actively reverse damage done to planetary functions, ecosystem services and biodiversity.

One of the reasons humans evolved is due to meat.

Are they aware that the land that cattle graze on typically isn't ideal for farming? For instance, there is a cattle farm not far from my home. It's hilly, rocky, red soil. it's about the worst place to farm. This is common practice.
Daviewolf83
Wufpack17 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Quote:

One of the reasons humans evolved is due to meat.

Are they aware that the land that cattle graze on typically isn't ideal for farming? For instance, there is a cattle farm not far from my home. It's hilly, rocky, red soil. it's about the worst place to farm. This is common practice.
These people are part of the Climate Cult and they will insist that everyone bow to their will and desires. Resistance if futile. They have people on their sides with vast sums of money. Take for instance, Bill Gates. He is buying up perfectly good grazing land for the primary reason of reducing the land area for cows to graze.

Let me be very clear - I will NEVER eat lab produced meat.

Here's an interesting article from The Free Press on the cultism of climate change:

Climate Activism Has a Cult Problem
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/01/new-red-tape-makes-new-nuclear-reactors-impossible/

The most reliable and inexpensive form of energy production has now been effectively outlawed by Biden's NRC anti-nuclear activists. Read the required risk analysis from the linked article.

Quote:

"In its framework established to calculate the risk from advanced reactors, [the NRC] has proposed the impossible," note energy-policy experts Charlyne Smith and Adam Stein, writing for the Breakthrough Institute:
Quote:

The conditions it postulates are impossible, and the rules are impossible to meet. Among the assumptions: The reactor suffers the worst possible accident, is promptly repaired, and has the same accident again the next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, every year for as long as it is licensed, 40 years. Residents of the area never move, so they are available to soak up the cumulative dose of radiation, every year for 50 years. Residents never die of anything else over the course of the 50 years, so a person who is 65 years old at the time of the first accident is assumed to live to be 115, during which time he or she soaks up doses from each of the next 39 catastrophic accidents.
To be blunt, that's an insane set of assumptions. Assuming any nuclear power plant will have a catastrophic failure is already an absurdly conservative assumption much less assuming one such failure a year, every year.
Biden is hands down the worst President in American history because he is a yes man to every progressive fantasy ever imagined. What an amazing disaster our energy situation has become.
Werewolf
I thought Seive and Kim needed some help
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Good 'ol "Hanoi Jane"... can honestly say that I've never been a fan.
caryking
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

She was a good looking woman, in her early days…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

My late father detested her with a passion...
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

My late father detested her with a passion...
Mine too..

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Tick Tok
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRGvXMgD/
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Tick Tok
why are you sending me to a Chinese spy platform?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Tick Tok
why are you sending me to a Chinese spy platform?
LOL.........i agree. I was waiting for that.....:-)
Daviewolf83
Remember this - climate activist do not want to reduce emissions.

Packchem91
Daviewolf83 said:

Remember this - climate activist do not want to reduce emissions.

But they won an argument!!
Werewolf
Werewolf
Daviewolf83
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CpFpJq3Olfp

Al Gore: Not a scientist, but a political parasite blowhard, promoted in the commie Lamestream media as an "expert" on the non-existent "global warming"

Bill Gates: Not a doctor or a scientist, but hailed by the commie Lamestream media as a "vaccine expert", as well as an "expert" on the "climate change" fraud

I see a trend.

Werewolf
Hard to pick which thread as it's all tied together

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Chalk this up there with Al Gore's prediction in 2009 that the "North Pole would be ice-free by 2013".

Face the reality of the situation here climatetard libtards....this supposed "climate change" hullabaloo is all a bunch of baseless fear-mongering hysteria. It's not true science. It's deliberate lies and manipulation of "data" pretending to be "science", as the excuse to push a leftist agenda.

And Al Gore and Greta Thunberg are the "experts" we are supposed to believe? These are the faces of your stupid hysterical fear-mongering agenda? These people are the best you got? This is comical. This is an ABSOLUTE JOKE.

https://instagr.am/p/CpsuhF7M3pM

Quote:

In 2018, Swedish conspiracy theorist and professional climate rage actor Greta Thunberg shared a tweet declaring the world would end in 2023 because "science."

Thunberg tweeted, "A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out all of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years."

caryking
Yep, a lot of conspiracy theorist in climate world…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Interesting tea leaves.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/03/19/report-nearly-half-of-climate-change-companies-in-u-s-banked-with-failed-svb/
Daviewolf83
I support nuclear energy over solar and wind. It operates 24/7, even if the sun does not shine and the wind does not blow.

GuerrillaPack
Typing this as I drive to work. I just heard on the radio the disc jockeys on 98.7 talking about public schools with a program offering extra credit for students to eat bugs, because "eating cows and chickens is harming the environment". This is the "climate change" fraud agenda.
BBW12OG
Didn't this start back in the early 70's?

Did I miss the "pending Ice Age?"

What about the ozone layer disappearing?? Did I miss that one too??

Haven't the polar ice caps melted too?? Did I miss that one as well??

Come on lefties... enlighten us.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/newsom-celebrates-epas-decision-to-grant-california-a-waiver-to-ban-diesel-trucks/
Dies Gateway Pundit have a scoop?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.